The Dream

Story Info
Story of my first scat experience.
6.4k words
4.82
18k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were laying on your back and I was between your legs licking your clit and butt. I pushed your knees up closer to your head so that I could get a better view and easy access to each. Looking at you fully exposed just inches from my face, open to whatever I wanted to do, was driving me crazy. But, I wanted to take my time and let us both enjoy what was about to happen.

As I was licking your clit, I used my thumb to slowly massage your butt. I made sure that my thumb was nice and wet so that it slipped over the surface of your butthole without any friction. Sometimes up and down, sometimes in small circles. Licking my thumb again and again so that it would never get dry. And, to be honest, I enjoyed the taste. A few times I would push a little harder, almost entering your anus with my thumb, you would give a small moan, telling me that I was doing it the way you like. After that I would lick my thumb again, hoping for more and more of the most exotic taste I have ever experienced.

I felt somewhat self conscious, worried that you might be turned off by how much I love the taste and smell of your butt. However, you never seemed to judge me and you enjoyed the sensations as much as I enjoyed giving them to you. That and once I started, I couldn't help myself, my desire driving me to places I had never been before. I knew that I am blessed to have you to join me on that journey of discovery.

I continued to move my mouth up and down, licking your wet pussy and then your beautiful butt. With each pass you were getting wetter and wetter and the taste as well as your moans were making me more and more excited, but I knew the longer I could make this last the stronger your orgasm would be and I wanted to make you cum very hard, over and over again.

You tasted so good, your pussy dripping wet now and your butt starting to open more easily to my thumb as I pushed it deeper inside you. The combined flavor of your juices and your butt, were so good, I thought I could cum just from the smell and the taste. I knew as well that as my tongue and thumb went deeper into each hole, the flavor would get even better. I wanted so badly to put my finger as far inside of your asshole as it would go, and hungerly lick it as I pulled it out. God, that would taste so good. I wanted to do this over and over again. And I would. I already knew how good that would taste and I wanted that taste so badly it hurt. But instead I took my time, because I wanted you to cum harder than you ever have before.

As I moved my tongue between your dripping pussy and your butt, I tried to push it deeper and deeper in each hole. Slowly pushing harder and opening each more with every pass. Both your butt and your pussy were eager to get as much of my tongue as I could give them and they showed me by opening wider and wider to my pressure. I could tell you were enjoying it too, as your hips moved up or down to offer each of your lovely treats to my waiting mouth. Grinding both your pussy and your asshole into my face, your pussy so wet now I could drink the juices.

I switched from my thumb to my index finger, as I wanted to get deeper in your ass. Wanting to go all the way in, I put a large amount of lube on my finger and pushed it against your sphincter. I could tell your body was ready for more as your asshole opened up easily to my finger. Once my finger was all the way in, I moved it, not in and out but up and down. Slowly at first, but building in momentum. Your hips started to move more quickly, grinding your asshole against the finger inside you.

I knew this was supposed to be for you, but I couldn't help myself anymore. I withdrew my finger and put it straight into my mouth. The flavor of your ass was overwhelming and all I wanted was more and more of that taste. After I had sucked every bit of flavor off my finger, I put it back in, eager to get more of this wondrous gift. After I had wiggled my finger around in your asshole for a few more seconds, I took it out again and sucked it dry. Could anything in this world taste so good? At that moment, I didn't think so. But, I looked down at your dripping pussy and I went in for another drink of the juice that was now flowing everywhere. It was so good.

Wanting you to enjoy this part as much as I was, I grabbed the small vibrator and covered the head with lube. It was small and fit easily into your beautiful pussy. Your pussy was so wet now that it hardly needed any lube, but I would be moving from your pussy to your clit soon and I wanted to make sure there was no friction there, just the strong vibration from the small device. As I put the vibrator inside you, the moan that was once soft became louder and your hips forced the head of the vibrator deep into your wetness. I let it stay there for a few minutes, enjoying the sight of you grinding it in and pushing it into your g-spot.

Seeing your excitement and knowing that the little vibrator would quickly bring you closer to orgasm, I focused my attention again to your asshole. I wanted more of that taste, and I could tell your beautiful asshole wanted me to have it. As much as I might worry what your brain would think about what I was doing, there was no doubt that your body was hungry for my attention.

My finger now slid effortlessly into your ass. Your little hole greedily grabbing my finger and sucking it deeper inside you without me even pushing. I could tell how much your asshole wanted this as it tried to pull my finger back inside each time I withdrew it. I knew what your body wanted, and I wanted that too.

I also wanted as much of that taste as I could get. With each thrust, I wiggled my finger inside your ass more and more, rubbing against the walls of your delicious asshole, desperate to get as much of your flavor as I could. Each time I pulled my finger out, I sucked on it like it was the last morsel of food for a starving man. Over and over again, I put my finger inside you and then sucked my finger dry. I wanted that part to go on forever, but with every thrust I made, your moans grew louder and your hips pushed harder. As much as I wanted to taste your ass forever, I could tell you were about to cum and I wanted my mouth firmly on your clit when you did.

As your hips started to shake and your asshole started to clench onto my finger, I knew the time was here. I got my mouth as close to your clit as I could without moving the vibrator. The convulsions in your body grew uncontrollable as you shook from head to toe. You were cumming very hard, this was what I had wanted so badly. As you came, I moved the vibrator away and started to suck your clit and push my face into your pussy. My chin was rubbing against your pussy lips as I gently sucked your clit to make your orgasm go on and on.

Your shaking and moans of pleasure grew more intense as you had orgasm after orgasm. I kept my finger in your ass, but started to move it up and down, harder and harder, feeling your asshole grab onto my finger like a vise with each orgasm you were having, then it would let go, opening like a flower before squeezing again. With each orgasm you were having, your asshole grabbed harder.

Still sucking your clit, the sweet juices of your cum flowed into my mouth. I wanted to drink every drop, but you were cumming so hard, I thought I might drown. Still I sucked harder on your juice and drank down the flow while moving my finger roughly back and forth in your asshole.

You came so many times, I couldn't keep track. Each new orgasm would be another gush of delicious nectar into my mouth as your pussy strained to get every ounce of pleasure my mouth was giving her. And your asshole, with each orgasm now trying to push my finger out, and then sucking it back in, the muscles of your asshole squeezing my finger over and over again.

As much as I could tell you were enjoying this, your body started to involuntarily push away from me, knowing instinctively that your brain could not handle much more. But I wanted you to keep cumming, so as you would push away, I would pull you into me. Your body realized that it could do nothing to stop me and that made you cum ever harder. Helpless, you shook all over and your moans became louder.

Finally, I knew that you couldn't take anymore and I moved my mouth away from your clit.

As you lay there, my head still between your legs, your whole body shook uncontrollably, almost as if you were freezing cold. You were not cold, of course, every inch of you now glistening with sweat.

After only about 30 seconds of rest, I started to lick your wet pussy, trying as best I could to get the rest of the juices that I was unable to drink before. I didn't want to miss a single drop of your sweet nectar and I lovingly ran my tongue up and down your delicious pussy lips. Even though I was careful to avoid your still throbbing clit, your body shuttered everytime my tongue licked and slurped up the juice that you had made just for me. You had cum so hard and so many times that it was running down your thighs and butt. I took my time and I licked up every drop moving almost to your knee to get it all.

During this, you said nothing. I'm not even sure you were capable of speech. You lay there moaning, shaking and rubbing your sweet pussy into my face. I wondered how long it would take before you were able to move voluntarily again. But that was ok, because I would help you.

After every drop of your pussy juice was consumed, I turned my attention back to your beautiful ass. I finally pulled my finger out and sucked on it. The flavor was more than I could possibly describe, and I was so grateful to you that you had made this taste just for me. When there was no more taste on my finger, I started to lick your perfect little hole again. The muscles of your asshole were much more relaxed now and your beautiful asshole let me open her up so that I could lick her deeper.

I grabbed your ass with each hand and put my thumbs on each side of your asshole. I used my thumbs to gently pull your asshole apart and open. The sight of your open asshole made me so hard that I thought the skin of my cock would split open.

Pulling your asshole open, I did the first thing that came to my mind and stuck my nose in. I wanted to get it in as far as I could and inhale. This wasn't so much of a thought as an impulse, my brain had shut down a while ago, and only my animal instincts were left. As I pushed my nose in your asshole, you moaned again and pushed your hips back into my face. I was afraid that you might think this was strange, but your body clearly liked it so I continued.

I breathed with my mouth until my nose was as far inside you as I could get it. When I looked up, you had started to rub your clit with your right hand and I knew that I should definitely continue. I let a big breath out with my mouth and sucked in as much air as I could through my nose. Knowing that most people would think this was gross, made no difference at the moment, the animal inside me didn't care what most people thought.

The fragrance was the sweetest I had ever smelled and even though my cock had already been ready to burst, I could feel it double in size. Why this drove me crazy I didn't know, but you love me enough to give yourself to me and let me do whatever I wanted with your body so I kept breathing in the succulent air coming from your asshole. Watching you rub your clit as I licked and smelled your asshole filled me with such joy. It was also making me want more and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

My cock was ready to explode and it would have been very happy to be put deep inside that sweet pussy. My cock wanted to fuck you right now, but what little brain I had left didn't want it to be over just yet. So I rolled you over onto your stomach and propped your hips up with pillows. This gave me a perfect view of both your ass and pussy, but from the back this time. You helped me turn you over, but you were still weak from the dozens of orgasms that you just had and you let me do most of the work.

Putting your hand between your legs so that you could reach your clit, I put your hips on the pillows and spread your legs as wide as they would go. For a few minutes I just licked your pussy and asshole as you slowly rubbed your clit. Although I definitely wanted more, I wanted to give you time to recover before I started round two. As I lay there with your ass in my face, I continue to enjoy your moist pussy and asshole. Dipping my finger in and licking it. This was not done frantically, like when you were in the middle of your orgasms, but slowly and gently giving you time to recover and warm back up.

It didn't take long before you were pushing into my finger everytime I put it in your ass and pulling one of your cheeks apart each time I licked your little hole. I knew that was the sign I could start again.

I got up from the bed and quickly went to my dresser to grab the new toy we had purchased but not used yet. It was a set of anal beads. Soft and bendy, the beads started off very small and got bigger as you went up. I got the lube and covered both the beads and your asshole with a generous amount. My plan was to start small, putting the smallest bead in and pulling it out, to give you an idea of how it would feel.

That was my plan, but as I started to pull the first bead back out, your hand grabbed them and started pushing them inside your hungry asshole. Although I wanted to do it, I knew that at least for the first time, it would be better if you could see how they felt and stop when you were ready. Luckily for me, you didn't stop.

You put them in one by one, rubbing your clit harder with each bead. When you got to the end of the chain of beads, you said in an almost inaudible voice;

"Lick me there."

Your words were almost breathless, but full of passion and desire as if at that moment nothing else was more important. I loved licking your asshole, but it was so wonderful that you loved it too. It felt like my cock would rip open as I put my mouth on your asshole and started to lick and suck.

The beads are meant to be put in and out and that is exactly what I intended to do. As I slowly pulled each bead out I licked it and your asshole, hoping for more of that sweet taste I had gotten earlier. The first few beads didn't taste like anything, but as I got closer and closer to the end, the flavor and my excitement started to increase.

By the time I was sucking on the last bead, the flavor was stronger than I have ever tasted from your asshole and it was so good. The neurons in my brain were firing so hard that all I could think about was wanting more. I pushed the beads back in your asshole as your hips started to buck and you rubbed your clit harder.

Over and over again, I put the beads in your asshole as far as they would go, and then pulled them out and licked both the beads and your asshole. I grabbed the vibator and put it on your clit, I wanted you to cum again.

As you came closer and closer to having another round of orgasms, the taste on the beads got stronger and stronger. I wondered if there were words that I could use to describe to you this incredible taste, smell and sensation, but I knew that words could never do it justice. I was just so thankful that my beautiful wife would make such a wonderful taste for me. All I knew was that I wanted more.

I was going mad and started putting both my finger and the beads in and out of your asshole. I would do anything to get more of the taste that I was craving. I could tell this was good for you too because each time I put the beads or my finger inside your ass, you would moan louder and louder and come closer and closer to orgasm. I love giving you pleasure and I feel so grateful that you enjoy the way I touch and lick you.

As much as I could lick your ass forever, I can feel that you are getting very close again, so I move my mouth down to your pussy and use my flat tongue against your lips. It is so wet and I drink your juice like it's water in the desert. Your juice is stronger this time too. The smell and the taste are twice as strong as when you had your first round of orgasms, and it drives me crazy. I think again about how lucky I am to have a partner that makes these wonderful smells and flavors for me.

As I drink your juice and press the vibrator into your clit, I pump the beads in and out of your asshole faster and faster. Your hips start to buck as you orgasm again, but this time instead of sucking your clit, I keep the vibrator pressed firmly to your spot. You start going wild, bucking up and down as wave after wave of orgasim hits you. The juice from your pussy is flowing out now and the smell and flavor are both very strong. It is so good and I try again to drink every drop.

I pump the beads in and out of your asshole as fast as I can as you cum over and over again. Now unable to contain your voice, your moans have become screams as more of the juice fills my mouth and runs down my chin.

Even though I am still pumping the beads in your asshole, your body starts to push them out as your orgasm becomes so strong that every muscle in your body tenses up. The beads finally pop out completely and I hold them by the ring on the end. I want to taste them, but they can wait. I don't want to miss a single drop of your pussy juice.

Your asshole isn't satisfied yet though and you grab my hand and shove my finger back into your waiting hole. The sight of you bucking up and down, the flow of juice into my mouth and the feeling of your asshole pushing at my finger as I keep moving it around inside of you, feels like the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Your asshole continues to strain against my finger as each orgasm pushes on it harder and harder, but I can't take it out as your hand is there pushing it as hard as you can into your hole. Even though I know it won't, I hope that your orgasms will go on and on and I can drink from your flowing pussy all night.

As I suck down as much juice as I can swallow, the rest flows down my chin and chest. I am sucking at your pussy as hard as I can, begging for more and more juice to flow, even though it is pouring out faster than I am able to swallow.

Finally you pull away with enough desperation that I know your body has taken all the pleasure it could handle. I remove the vibrator from your clit as you fall back onto the bed face down. You are spent and you lay on the bed shaking and unable to move.

As you lay there quivering, I can't help but lick up the rest of the delicious juice that you made for me. You came so hard that your juice is everywhere, dripping down your legs and all over the bed. To my surprise, even though your orgasms are over for now, the juice still flows from your pussy, even stronger in scent and taste than before. I love it. The stronger the smell and taste the better and I am hungry to drink up as much as I can. It is so good and I hope that it will never stop flowing from your beautiful pussy.

But your orgasms are over for now, so I know it will stop soon. I am determined to drink as much as I can and keep drinking until it stops flowing from you. I grab you by the hips and bury my face in your pussy and ass sucking and licking every last drop of your juice.

After a few minutes, the flow from your pussy stops and I move my head a little higher to work on your asshole again. I still have the beads by the ring on the end so I put them in my mouth and start to suck them. The smell and flavor are almost too much to take in, and I love every bit of it. I keep sucking on the beads until they are as clean as the day we bought them. I then start to lick your asshole again. This is a flavor and smell much stronger than the beads and I am crazy to lick your asshone clean too.

As you lay there, still shaking, I lick and lick your beautiful asshole and suck every part of it to get as much of this flavor as I can get. Even though the taste is very strong, I love it and beg for it to be even stronger. This is something I have never experienced before and it is more than I could have ever imagined. I lick and lick your asshole, spreading it open with my thumbs. It opens easily for me and the flavor just inside is even stronger and better. I feel dirty for liking this so much, but I look down at you and you are clenching the bedsheets with your hands and when I stop, you push your ass back in my face.

12