The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop." comes your barely audible voice.

I don't know how you could love this as much as I do, but I am so happy that you do. I put my tongue back inside your asshole and hear you moan.

Tasting how much stronger the flavor of both your pussy and your asshole are after the second round of orgasms, I desperately want to have another round. Is it possible that your sweet juice and your asshole would be even better if I gave you another round of orgasms. I want to find out, but looking at you, still quivering on the bed, I know that will not happen tonight.

I also need to cum so bad I almost can't stand it anymore, although I would definitely do my best to hold off long enough for another round of your juice. And if it is even stronger the third time, I would be in heaven. I want more, but I know we need to end soon.

My cock is so hard now that I am afraid to even touch it. You are still laying on your stomach and I start to rub your back and butt. I need to cum and I want your help. As I start to rub you more, you start to come around again. I bury my face in your ass as my hands knead your butt cheeks. I can't take it any more.

"Can you please sit on my face so I can finish Beautiful?"

"Of course my love. I want you to cum too. I love to give you pleasure. Besides, my body belongs to you. You can do whatever you want to it."

"Sit on my face, but don't touch him yet, I need a minute or two."

Even though you are tired from many many orgasms, you get up as I lay on my back on the bed. Then you come to me and swing your leg over my head. Just seeing you in that position makes me want to cum, but if it is going to be good, I need to work into it.

You face toward my feet and slowly lower your butt onto my face. The site of this is amazing and I try to take a mental picture. As you start to lower down, I move a little to lick your pussy before I start to lick your asshole. As strong as your flavor was before, it is nothing compared to now. I take a huge breath in and love the smell of your pussy. After having cum so many times, it is sticky and the smell is very very strong but sweet. This is so good for me. I love how you smell and I know that means your taste will be strong too.

I was right, as I start to lick your pussy, the juice that was left has started to thicken and takes a little work to get off your pussy lips. The effort is well worth it. The flavor and smell are very strong but so good. As I lick your pussy, I hope that I can taste you when your flavor is this strong again. As I suck the drying cum off your pussy lips, I pull at them with my mouth and lick all around. I use my thumbs, this time to open your pussy, so that I can get my tongue as far inside you as possible.

I am enjoying the taste so much and love getting into every crack of your beautiful pussy. To my suprise, while I do that, you start to rub your clit again. This turns me on even more.

"Are you ready to cum again my love? That would make me so happy."

"No sweetheart. I've had all I can handle for tonight. This is your turn. I want to make you cum really hard my love."

After your pussy was clean, I moved to your asshole. I spread your cheeks apart and put my lips against your beautiful anus. The smell and taste are still strong, although not as strong as before. I think about how much I want to taste that very strong flavor again as I cum. I know that would make me cum so hard.

I reach over, grab the tube of lube that is still on the bed and put a big amount on my finger. As I spread your cheek with one hand, I put the lubed finger into your asshole again. It slides right in and I start to pump my finger in and out of your ass. Within a second, I am rock hard again and almost ready to explode.

I pull my finger out and start to lick it. The smell and flavor are so strong and I can't control myself from sucking very hard on my finger to get all the flavor off as fast as possible. I try to slow down, but I feel like I'm about to eat my last meal and I can't help but eat as fast and as much as I can.

As I do, I look up at your beautiful asshole and instead of closing right away it stayed open just a little. The look of your open asshole and the taste of it on my finger was almost more that I could take. I dove my tongue into your open asshole as hard as I could, licking and probing and sucking as if my life depended on it. The taste was stronger than I could have imagined, and that was perfect for me. I love the flavor so much and wanted more and more.

My tongue probing and sucking your open asshole, woke your pussy up again and you started to rub it harder and harder. After having cum so many times, it didn't take long for you to start to cum again. As you did, I buried my tongue back in your asshole and sucked with all my might to get more of that delicious flavor.

I was not disappointed. As I sucked on your open asshole, your orgasm made all the muscles of your body clinch and your asshole push out, like it did with my finger and the beads. Wave after wave, the muscles of your asshole strained to push harder. This time instead of my finger, my tongue was waiting for that sweet flavor to come into my mouth.

When it did it was the best thing ever. 10 times stronger than the strongest flavor yet, I pulled your butt down on my face to get as much as I could, sucking and licking your open hole with all my might. As you pushed even harder, the taste came stronger and stronger. I couldn't get enough and licked your open little asshole as hard as I could. The taste was so strong and so amazing my brain went into overload.

You saw how close I was and bent down in a 69 position to suck my cock. With you sucking my cock and me sucking that sweet taste out of your asshole, it took no time for me to start to cum. But the flavor was so delicious that I resisted the urge to cum and started sucking even harder.

Seeing how much I loved it, you did the most amazing and loving thing for me, you started to push.

You squeezed your stomach muscles down and out to your still open asshole. You were now straining to give me what you knew I needed more than anything else in the world. How could anyone love me this much?

Then it happened. All at once your asshole opened wider and poured its contents into my mouth filling it faster than I could swallow. As you pushed out I sucked harder. Oh my God. My mouth was filled with the gift that you had made for me, but still I wanted more.

If this wasn't heaven, I didn't want to go. I needed this so bad and it was more than I could ever hope for. I wanted as much as I could get and I kept pulling you on top of me and greadly sucking on your still open hole. Chewing every morsel that came out of you instead of just swallowing, the taste was like nothing else in this world. As I chewed, the taste coated my mouth and tongue. While you pushed, you lovingly filled my mouth again. Each piece that came flowing out your asshole, was a blessing, I chewed and savored every bite.

"Thank you." I tried to say with my mouth full of your sweet gift. I finished chewing this mouthful, swallowing it slowly like you do with a very expensive drink. Still hungry I dove back to your beautiful little hole begging for just a little bit more.

You understood what I was trying to say and pushed again, straining to give me a little more. You pushed as hard as you could, but there was nothing. I had finished the best meal of my life. So grateful for every little taste. The texture each time you filled my mouth was different and exciting and wonderful.

Then as you pushed again, you filled my mouth for a third time. So much flowed out of you this time I thought I would choke. Softer than before, like ice cream but warm and rich and so much better. I would take this over ice cream any day. I would be happy if this were my every meal.

I resisted the urge to swallow and held it in my mouth working my tongue around to get a taste of every part. The taste was amazing, and what it was doing to my brain was even better. Using my tongue to push it against my teeth and the roof of my mouth.

I was loving every moment and every bite. Wanting a new bite I swallowed everything that you had put into my mouth. Ready for more I sucked as fast and hard as I could on your asshole praying that there would be at least one more mouth full.

Please never stop, my mind begged, although I think the whole thing only lasted a few seconds, I longed for it to continue. As if you could read my mind, I felt the muscles in your stomach strain again as you completely emptied yourself into my mouth.

This last push was from very deep inside of you and I loved the idea that it was now in my mouth. There was no more intimate act than this. To me, every part of you was beautiful, even the parts that were not beautiful to you. As much as the taste drove me crazy, I hoped that you would understand that this meant more to me than just an act of depravity.

I also love you so much for being willing to take the risk to do this for me. Neither of us had ever done this before, and there was no telling how it would turn out. But I am so happy that you took a change to give me something that was deep within you.

As the last of your gift came out of your asshole and into my waiting mouth, it was now mostly liquid with small super intense bits. I had to catch myself not to swallow too quickly, wanting to enjoy this new flavor and texture. As I swished the liquid that had just come flowing out of your asshole, the little bits stuck to my teeth and lips. As I licked them off, I pushed hard with my tongue so that the little bits would release their intense and wonderful flavor.

I couldn't hold it any longer and exploded into your mouth as you drank every drop, continuing to suck him until everything was gone. With one hand on your ass and one on the back of your head, I came harder than I have ever cum in my life. The more I came, the harder I sucked on your open little asshole. The harder I sucked the more you pushed for me although the flow from your asshole had started to subside. Still I was rewarded as the flavor flowed out of you and into my mouth. I begged you to keep pushing, and you did. Even as the flow stopped completely, I licked and swucked to get every last piece. It was the most amazing thing in the world and I knew that I would need this again.

Too quickly, my orgasm was over and I was spent. I could barely move and my whole body was shaking. Even while I was shaking though, my mouth was on your wonderful asshole and licked and sucked and swallowed the special treat you had given me, hungry to clean up everything. There was no way I could let anything go to waste. I thought about how lucky I was to have a beautiful wife that would make me something that tasted so good and how grateful I was that she would share that with me.

The warmth in my throat and stomach was heaven and I felt like I had just eaten the best and largest Thanksgiving dinner ever. Still I wanted to clean my plate, and I licked your asshole until it was perfectly clean. The lingering taste telling me I needed more.

I tried to thank you for this wonderful gift, but I couldn't form words. Still you knew and looked into my eyes with such love.

"Did you like that?" you said as you stroked my hair.

I nodded slightly, a smile coming to my face. You could tell how much I loved this and the best part was that you loved it too.

As I lay there shaking, unable to even lick you anymore, I hoped that there would be something I could do to have this most exquisite meal again. Not once, but again and again and again.

The End

12