The Dream Becomes the Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
Our MC is in for change. But first he dreams of it.
3.6k words
4.45
12.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing. I used to hate English and just couldn't get motivated. Also I had/have trouble with punctuation. Since I was a kid I loved to daydream of all kinds of things. Romance, love, action, adventure, tragedy, redemption, sexual... Later in this case "transformation sex change." In some cases the idea just pops in my head, on others I'm reading a story here and think, what if they did this? Or what if that happened instead. Now I want to take a crack at a story I just thought of with some inspiration from stories here on literotica.

Just a FYI, I'm writing this on my iPhone, don't have a computer. At first I didn't know if it will be more than a single chapter but because of the expected length, I can promise at least One more chapter. Maybe more to come but I want to do at least this one.

Questions. Comments. And concerns at the end, I know I'm not the best writer and have things to learn, but can the constructive criticism be dialed to a six or seven out of ten.

Thanks and enjoy...

+++++++++++++++++

Nicholas; seventy five years old, has had a full life. Fulfilling for the most part but wanted something else. More...?

Jane wife of Nicholas for forty years, passed two years ago from a heart attack in her sleep. Nicholas wanted kids. They both did, but because of medical reasons Jane couldn't get pregnant. Nicholas didn't believe in divorce and was faithful to his wife but was (sad? Unhappy he couldn't have children...with her? Without her? )

Since Nicholas was put into assisted living after his wife passed, he's had time to ponder his life, his fantasies, his dreams. Also some thoughts he buried many years ago, because Jane wouldn't understand, plus he didn't want to lose her.

He never truly felt right in his own body and just skated through life, until Jane became his whole world.

Since she passed, he's been thinking a lot of why he's been unhappy with his body, and what. If anything he can do about it. Medicine has made great leaps since he was a confused adolescent boy. Equipment, procedures, practices, but what Nicholas' been thinking about recently is these pink and blue sex change pills he's been hearing about. Their still doing clinical trials for the pills but expect the FDA to approve them in the next few months. They Still want to get any kinks out before they hit the market.

Nicholas' thought was that even if he couldn't have children, then he could live the way he/she wanted with his remaining time.

The corporation responsible for the making of the pills (BioCorp) approved his application to be a test subject, mostly because almost all beta testers were ages eighteen to fifty-five. No one has been tested for either pill over the age of seventy before. Although with Jane's life insurance policy and him a retired pharmacist he was well off. They decided to pay for all medical and psychological tests since he would be the first man to take a pink pill in his 70's, and are curious of what will happen and hopeful nothing will go wrong.

After a few days of near endless paperwork signing, crossing the t's and doting the i's. The day came that the medical magic would finally happen. With the temporary-partnership of Heavens Hideaway RN staff (assisted living) and the medical staff hired to administer the pill by BioCorp, they decided to give it to Nicholas at night before bed and after given a heavy tranquilizer for the pain of all the bones reshaping. Even though it normally only takes about fifteen minutes for the procedure to finalize, its terribly painful. If you've every broken a bone...remember that feeling but think of it happening to every bone in your body. I've been told it isn't uncommon for either sex to pass out from the pain. Plus they didn't want to put me in any more pain than I'm already in. IE: arthritis, both hip and knee replacement scheduled for after this procedure is through. Just changing gender, nothing else is happening as I'm told.

Which was nice on their part. "Heck their paying for my comfort!" I'd expect nothing less.

——

"Uugghh...my head is killing me.."

That was my first thought when I woke up from a wonderfully erotic dream.

(In the dream.)

I found myself on a beach.

I could hear the crash of the waves of the ocean. I could feel the hot sun slowly warming my skin from my neck to my toes. I could smell the salt on the air, and supposedly suntan lotion off myself. "It had that coconut, shay butter smell and something else...vanilla!"

I was relishing in the relaxing atmosphere and was very content.

Until all of a sudden! My sunglasses were knocked of my face by a volleyball!

"I did hear a heads up, but thought it was probably directed to someone else, boy was I wrong!"

"Ahh! What the fuck!" "That fucking hurt dude!" I was about the glare daggers at this guy until I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"In front of me was one of the most beautiful masculine men I think I've every bare witnessed."

His sleek black hair, piercing blue/green eyes, muscular arms, six-pack abs, muscular legs and six" semi erect cock...

"Wholly shit, he's naked!"

I look down at myself...

"God damn, I'm naked too!"

I take in myself, or at least try to over my breasts...

"I have breasts!" "And man they aren't anything to be shy about. I'm not great about guessing cup sizes but if I had to guess, probably a D-cup."

I then look over the rest of me that I can see. I can see that my dark brunette hair falls below my shoulders. After I part the peaks, I can see I have a four-pack. "Slightly miffed at that!" Dainty feet, smooth hairless legs, and no sword and jewels. In its place a slit with a small nub sticking out at the top.

"As I looked up into his face, I saw a look of concern but in his eyes I also could see a hint of lust."

"Are you ok miss?"

"I'm ripped out of my stupor."

"I think so, but I'm not sure?"

"Let me take a closer look?" "If you don't mind?" As I look at him still feeling slightly foggy headed.

"I say go ahead, I don't mind." Slightly apprehensive.

"He reaches out with his left hand and with a feather touch, grasps my chin and angles my head to my right."

Looking closely at my face in deep concentration for a moment says, "I can't see anything wrong with your beautiful face."

I start to blush profusely. "You think I'm beautiful...?"

"I'd have to be a crazy man not to think so!"

"If I thought I was blushing before, now I must be blushing scarlet!"

"Thank you..."

"I'm only stating the facts before me."

"I smile at that."

Then I blurt out quietly, "my names Nicole"

He smiles warmly at that. Then says, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

"My name is Nicholas."

I look at him strangely for a moment before it dawns on me. "That's my old name!"

"Are you sure your alright Nicole?" "You had a far off look for a second..."

As I come back from my thoughts. I say "yea I'm ok, I just knew I guy once by that name."

"Your boyfriend?"

"No!...I don't have a boyfriend."

"Really!? A beautiful woman like you doesn't have a boyfriend?"

"Yes! I mean No, I don't have one" blushing profusely again.

It was at this time I realized that he still had his thumb and finger holding my chin.

"He slowly moved my head to face him and surprised me by kissing me!"

It wasn't hard or forced, but just a light brush of the lips, where he held his lips against mine for what felt long but perhaps only lasting fifteen seconds or so.

At first I was so surprised I kept my eyes open, but then I closed them and enjoyed the soft kiss.

Then it felt like before I knew it, it was over and he moved back a few inches to stare into my eyes.

That definitely got me aroused. My skin felt hot, I was Slightly out of breath. I was tingling all over and felt a slight dampness in between my legs.

"Meekly, Why did you stop?"

"Do you want me to continue?"

"...Yes..."

He then put both of his hands on my shoulders and slowly leaned in for the kiss.

As he kissed me, I put my arms around his neck to pull him in closer.

As he kissed me, I parted my lips slightly and felt his tongue enter my mouth.

It felt heavenly and I loved it. Not just his mouth on mine but his hands on me and let's not forget his chest against my breasts.

Just then I guess one of his friends came over and said, "Well Nicholas it looks like your found something more pressing than ball retrieval!"

I cracked open my left eye to see what would happen next, without stopping what he was doing. Flipped the bird to his friend.

"His friend laughed, yea I though so mate." "Let me just get this ball and you guys can continue playing tongue war!"

The bird never stoped being flipped.

"Alright later love birds, don't do anything I would do!"

What I saw next was Nicholas grab a handful of sand and throw it at his friend. It missed but the point was made.

"Alrighty, I gotcha I gotcha. I'm going!"

I couldn't help a small chuckle at the escapade. Then squeaked when he pinched my ass.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Like you didn't deserve it, and you probably liked it...hmmnnn?"

"Maybe..."

Believing this gave him consent to continue and explore he kissed my lips again for a few then started to kiss down my neck while pinching my nipples.

"Ahhh. Mmhhh. Yeesss. Keep doing that.."

I could feel his smile against my neck, before he removed it to say. "With Pleasure sexy!"

With him pinching my nipples and after he said that I felt my nethers explode on fiery bliss.

I was soaking down there whimpering slightly in the aftermath and had it go into the next as he softly bit my left nipple with his teeth.

Panting, moaning in sheer bliss as he switched from nipple to nipple for a few minutes before he stopped with the nipples to give me a breather.

"Boy did I need it, I felt like I was hyperventilating and couldn't catch my breath. I never knew it would feel this good for a woman.

After I got my breathing under control, he kissed me between my breasts and trailed kisses down my abdomen. To my right inner thigh. Where he gave me a hickey.

My hands went to Nicholas' head, my fingers stroking his hair as he continued to kiss all over my pussy.

He seemed to be avoiding my clit though. I then felt his tongue moving my pussy lips aside and felt it licking between them, dipping into my vagina and then moving up past where I think I would pee, then up almost to my clit.

The bastard was still avoiding my clit. I felt Nicholas' hands move up and begin stroking my breasts again, as his lips sucked on my pussy lips.

I felt his tongue pushing on the inside walls of my pussy, and I realized my clit was connected to those areas in some way, as it throbbed a little as he did this.

I then felt Nicholas' lips move over my clit and suck gently. Stars burst in little swirls all around me as my back arched and it felt like an electric shock had moved through my body.

When my body stopped feeling like it had been jolted by electricity I noticed Nicholas' had again started kissing and licking around my clit and not on it.

I was getting restless, I wanted this to continue but I wanted more. I wanted to feel him inside me.

"It was then that through it all I never saw him hard, from him kissing me to my nipples on down. The line of sight was never right.

Now I was a little nervous and apprehensive. Would it fit, would it hurt to much. This and many others were swimming in my mind when I noticed he stopped what he was doing and brought his face up to mine.

"Are you ok Nicole?"

"Yea, it's just I haven seen you hard and I've never had one before."

"Wait!? So does that mean your a virgin?"

"...yes..."

"Thank you Nicole for letting me be your first. I think I've got you off four times or so so your well lubricated, but this will hurt a little. I'll go slow and give you time to adjust.

He got over me and positioned the head of his nine incher at my entrance. I thought my old seven and a half incher wasn't small but that much more and on the receiving end was still a bit intimidating. But I wanted this and I was going to suck it up and take it.

He slowly pushed the head in and with all the natural lube, all of a sudden the head popped in. It felt big but I knew I wanted more and that I was going to get it.

After going back and forth slowly about halfway in he hit a small roadblock.

He looked into my eyes and asked me "Are you sure?" "Yes" He decided that slowly would be more painful, irk of this is true or not but it's what he did. In the end he told me to take a breath and afterward shoved the rest in me. I screamed for a second and whimpered for a minute or two.

Him kissing me softly and traversing my back with his hands. When the pain started to ebb into pleasure I told him he can start to move.

He started with slowly pulling out of me, sawing slightly from side to side as he exited until just the head remained inside my pussy.

Then he slams all of his nine inches as far as he can go.

"Aah! So deep! All the way in with one push...god that felt good. Fuck! Fuck!

Keep going and don't you dare stop unless I say otherwise!

As he wraps his under my arms and around my shoulders he grins down at me and says, "your wish is my command!" As he quickly pulls out and shoves his cock back in creating a stead slightly fast paced Rhythm.

"Ah! Ahh! Ha! Nha! Aahh! Shit! Oh fu... ah! Ahh! Aaaah! Hh! Ah! Mmm! Mm! Oh god! Ohhhh! Shit! Aww! gawddd! Hhmmmn! So good! It feels so impossibly good...

Ha! Ah! Don't! Stop! I'm gonna... cum! I can't stop! And I don't want to! Oohhh! Shit! Hnnga! Cumming! Cumningg! I'm cumming! Cum-minggg!"

((Personally I've been electrocuted before by two-hundred-ten volts, not fun! Hurt like a beotch! You know those Florent light in parking garages, yup those. Not me, but someone didn't hear me over the radio to shut off the power for the floor I was working on. Changing bulbs and power inverters pretty sure dc—>ac.

My point, in all with this explication. Plus what ex gf's, friends, plus research.

I feel I have a grasp of what it feels like for a woman when that g-spot is hit just right. If I'm wrong well, this is erotic fiction! And giving my best first attempt, and some woman could comment how it feels for her. Idk. Whatever.))

AND ACTION!

"Wholly shit if I'm feeling this right! Then it feels like lightning just shot through from my clit to my whole body! She's humming like fine-tuned engine waiting to punch it! And they do this every time they Cum!!! Well shit! I can definitely say I'm going to like sex better as a woman than a man. I just had the most powerful orgasm of my life, as a woman.

As I open my eyes and see his shit eating grin and realize he hasn't slowed down in the slightest. I think "Oh fuck here we go again. Let's see how long it takes this time, my moneys on not long.

"Nnnh! Fuuh! Nh! Uh! Ah! Haah! Haah! Ah! Fuck! Ahhmmm! Yes! I could get addicted to this! Come on! Make me come again! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Right there! Ahaa! Aaah! Nngh! Nmhhn! Nhaa! Fuck! I think I'm at my limit! I'm gunna cum! I-I'm gon-na..Cum! I'm Cum-Ming!!"

"After I came this time I vaguely realized that his breathing had increased from before and his rhythm has increased as well! He's really pistoning in me now! He's starting to grunt every time he bottoms out in me. Ohh god! I hope he cums soon! I want to feel him explode in me and paint my insides white."

"Hey stud! Ugh! You gunna depa-sit! Something! Oh fuck! For me...soon! Shit!"

"Yea! Babyy! It's cumming right for uuu! Any second now! Oh fuck!

"Give it me me stud! Give! It! All! To! Meeee!

"Here it cums babeee! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Fuck your tight! Shit! Ah! Mmm! Take it! Take it all!

"Oohhh! Shit! Nic! I'm commmiiinngggg!

Ffuuuccckkkk! Yessss! Ahhhh! Ahh! Ahhh! Mmmm! Mmnnn! Hhh! Hh! Uhh! Fuck!

(( five minutes of us catching our breaths ))

"Sigh! Wholly shit! That was something else! I just felt so Blissfully content right now. That was the most amazing experience I've ever felt. It feels Like nothing in the world could sour my mood."

"Nicole! It's time for you to wake up! It's time for you to live your life the way you've wanted to for so long."

"Wait!...But...I just want to stay wrapped in your warm embrace. Can't I just stay with you for a little longer...? I don't want to go yet..."

"Regardless, of what you feel right now in this moment. This and much more you can and will experience once you return to the real world."

"Wait! This isn't real!"

With a small smile. "Yes, Nicole. This is but a dream. A dream where you are taken freely and given pleasure unlike what you have ever experienced."

"You did enjoy this, Yes?"

"Yes! God yes did I enjoy this! I've never been happier! Well... Other than Jane saying Yes to Marrying me.."

"Jane! I was so caught up in all that happened that I totally forgot about her.

I know you will miss her Nicole, and there isn't anything wrong with remembering a passed loved one. But she isn't going to be a part of your new life. You need to find your own path and you will. You'll meet new people, make new friends, experience new things and find something you can be passionate about.

"How do you know Nicholas!? Are some mind reader or something?"

"No Nicole. I'm not a mind reader but I am a figment or your imagination. So I know what's in your head and in your heart. You can do this, I won't say it's going to be easy but believe in yourself and don't always take the easy path a head. You might be surprised what you'll find if you take the path less traveled."

"Oh! Yea! That makes sense. Since your from my head, you would know all this insight about me."

Ok! So... Since I'm in a dream, how should I wake up? Do I just pinch myself or something?

"Even in a normal dream, pinching oneself doesn't always work. Sometimes you need a extra push and others you just need to relax.

That's how it will work here. All you need to do is close your eyes, listen to the waves and relax. Once you fall asleep here, you'll wake up over there."

"Ok. That seems pretty straightforward. Hey!

To, you know...Help me relax, could you kiss me one more time. Please?! (Hopefully rockin' puppy dog eyes."

"Nicholas just chuckles merrily, for you Yes."

"Yay!" Ok! So next I close my eyes. Take a deep breath and wait. Nothing happens. I take another deep breath and still nothing happens. I'm starting to get a-bit frustrated when after I take a third not so deep breath. He kisses me, not some lip biting, lipstick smearing kiss but a simply light closed lip kiss. And I start to relax and slowly breath through my nose, while he does the same.

I listen to the waves and feel my heart rate slowing down. Soon I can barley hear the waves at all. I feel light like I'm on a cloud or slowly drifting down a lazy river. It's very calming.

Now I can't feel his lips anymore but I can still feel his weight on me but it's getting lighter as time goes by. Just as the last of the weight lift of of me I heard him say,

"Follow your heart and your will find what you truly seek."

"As everything become quiet, and I can't hear a thing. Everything around me was slowly going from light to black and I have one final thought.

Ah! Shit! Please don't wake into pain! I don't like pain! No one likes pain? Well maybe some do, but I don't! Fuck it! I'll see what happens... I finally let all of it go and drift off into...

To Be Continued...

P.S. don't worry there will be a second chapter, it's already started. You just have to wait to read it!

Stay tuned for The Dream Becomes the Reality Ch.02 ~ The Awakening ~

Sometimes life's shit, then you hit the jackpot.