The Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skye_sub
Skye_sub
214 Followers

Turning away from me for a moment, she put some Portishead on the stereo and their turntable alchemy washed over my prone, half-naked body. The goosebumps, already present, on my poised and ready skin bristled as Beth Gibbons' brittle haunting vocals flowed through Jay's high-end speakers. Skye set something that looked like a shiny egg next to me on the mattress and slowly began to undo the clasp on my skirt. She drew my skirt down over my hips, making sure to make contact with the sensitive skin around my already wet pussy, letting her forefingers smoothly and lightly dance over my legs as she removed the offending garment deftly. My breath hitched in my throat as I watched her slink herself up over my legs to straddle my hips.

She reached down to the hem of her tank top and drew it over head as I marveled in lust at her glorious, fit body. Her skin was pale and theatrically pink in the red interior light of the van. She swayed slowly in time to the subdued trip hop emanating from the stereo. I reached my hands up to remove her bra but she lightly slapped my hands away, grabbed both my wrists in her hands and held them above my head.

"Nuh uh, not yet, my pet." Skye chastised.

The dominant force permeating her voice caused my body to twitch in vulnerable anticipation. I'd never relinquished control in this way before and I found it startlingly arousing. With my hands confined around my head, she lowered her face to mine and kissed my mouth with breathtaking intensity. Her tongue flitted in and out my mouth as she alternated between biting and sucking my swollen lips. The force of her passion felt like it was drawing the air from lungs, leaving me starved for oxygen. She drew away and I gasped aloud; my senses on fire.

"Now hon, if I let go of your hands will you be a good girl and take it as I give it?" She asked and I nodded my affirmation, desperate for her next move.

"Good girl." She praised.

She released my hands and I let them lay where she left them. I was unwilling to give her cause to delay any further. Reaching one hand behind her back, she expertly manipulated the clasp of her bra allowing her tits to be released from their confines. Unaware of myself, I licked my lips in anticipation wanting to lick and suck her pert pink nipples.

As if responding to my inner thoughts, she ran her hands over her own body as the solid, slow beat of the music rumbled through the van shaking the bed. I was in such a wanton state of desire watching her hands run smoothly over her flat stomach up to her medium-sized breasts. Her elegant, long fingers ran their way slowly up to cup their fullness and she squeezed both tits together to create a delicious display of cleavage, using her left hand on right breast and vice versa.

Her show was so arousing I knew I would leave a wet spot on the bed. My hips gained a mind of their own and shot up feebly to rub against the prison of her mount. I moaned in anguish and the words gushed from my mouth and before I knew it, I was pleading with her.

"Please oh please Skye, I just... I need to feel you, taste you. Please!"

"Do you like what you see, my pet?" She questioned softly in my ear.

I squirmed beneath her trying in vain to press my skin to hers. My body felt as though it were its own entity and cried out, "Yes!"

"All in good time." She replied, causing overwhelming disappointment to descend over me.

Before I could begin to bargain with her, she began to nibble my earlobe moving her way to my mouth. Once again she kissed me until I was breathless and gasping for air. Her hands played upon my breasts; pinching and rubbing my already furiously hardened nips between her forefinger and thumb. Pleasure rocked my frame and I wondered if it was possible to cum from this alone.

I loved the desperate need she was depositing within me as she dominated my body and made it react to her touch. I felt helpless and needy under her reign.

"Lie back and keep your hands above your head." She instructed firmly.

My breath drew sharply inward as she snaked her body sensually down mine until her mouth was aligned with the hooded bud of my desire. She lapped at the wetness no doubt flowing liberally from my sopping cunt. Moving her tongue and attention north to my sensitive button she rolled her tongue around it using pressure to squeeze and roll it against the bone of my pelvis. I began screaming my hedonism in earnest, at this point, as my cognizance deserted the wanton disgrace of my body. She sucked soundly on my clit, no doubt aware of my impending meltdown.

My hands fluttered but didn't move for no reason I could attribute to myself. I wasn't in control; she was. I knew my yells of unbridled passion must be permeating the walls of the van but I didn't care. I was cumming and harder than I thought possible. My entire body tensed up as my juices flooded the bed and Skye's face. I couldn't stop myself as I writhed and cried out; I shook irrepressibly as the orgasm relaxed its hold over my entire being. I felt as though I had faded into her as she drew herself up and held me in her arms until my tremors calmed and my breathing relaxed.

"Wow! Just wow," I said faltering for a proper descriptive of what she'd just done to me. "I surrender, I'm yours. Let's get married have one and a half kids and settle down on an acreage just outside of town."

She laughed in her uproarious manner and dismissed my words with a kiss

"How oddly specific. You don't really think it would be that easy to nail me down, do you?" She responded.

"No, I'm definitely unworthy, in fact, I'm not even sure how I'll reciprocate when I've lost all feeling in legs. I'm crippled and it's all your fault." I stated with amused and deliberate hyperbole.

"I think I know how we can start," she said while rummaging around the bed searching out where she had set her mysterious egg earlier. It dawned on me, just what that egg was when I felt her slip it smoothly inside my pussy. Rolling on her back, she held up the remote control for it and I felt a mild humming and vibrating inside me.

"Oh God, you're devious." I moaned.

"Mm hmm... I like it when you call me, God. Now, my pet, let's see if you can make me cum before that vibrating egg drives you over the edge."

You're evil, simply put, a calculating bitch," I purred in her ear, in tune with the soft hum working inside me.

I rolled my leaden spent body above her and went to work kissing the nape of her neck with the lightness of a butterfly. Her body reacted with a visible shudder and I moved my way south. I caressed her tits with both hands while suckling and nibbling her rosebud tips to full taut attention in my mouth. Her firm, silken globes of sultry flesh felt heavenly against my face and a bolt of raw carnality shot down, lighting on my clit. She must have recognized the effect her womanly wiles were working on me because she took that moment to up the intensity of the vibrator.

I had to bite my lip hard. It was almost over right there but I managed to regain control of myself and quell my impending climax. I carried on, traversing the splendor of her satiny, smooth skin down her completely hairless mound. I used nothing but the tip of my tongue to run its way up, feathering her slit as she cried out and sank her hands into my hair, pushing my face directly into the core of her throbbing, moist pussy. This caught me off guard but I braced myself with the realization she had relinquished her hold on the remote control of the pulsing, humming toy buried inside me. I dove in, in flurry of licks, tasting her unique flavor, unlike Jodie's but just as sweet in its own right and just as intoxicating.

With my mind on task and not the ever-encroaching risk of orgasm building within myself; I latched my mouth onto her throbbing clit and sucked. She cried out as I manipulated her pleasure zone as she had mine. Her urgency was increasing and exhibited in the thrusting of her hips against my working mouth. She shuddered and drew one hand away from my head. A momentary return to reason must have caused her to remember her remote control long enough to flip it to high gear.

I moaned, hell I almost screamed, my mouth muzzled by her pussy. I knew then I needed to finish her off quickly because both my time and willpower were running out fast. Without preamble, I thrust two fingers inside her impossibly wet, hot cunt and move them in tandem with her gyrating hips.

As her pace intensified, I knew she was close and so was I; almost unbearably so. So, when she began to scream out, her body in tremors; I relinquished the slipping grip I had on my imminent orgasm. As her pussy let go in a flood against my face, I cried out my own release directly into her quivering flesh. Ecstasy racked my body and I shuddered violently as I felt my juices gush down the inside of my taut thighs.

My body felt completely depleted of all its resources as I crawled my way up to her side and collapsed in her arms. She ran her fingers through my hair and I fell asleep for an undetermined amount of time. I awoke to the sounds of a raging party outside the van. Glancing at my watch, I realized it was only 1 am and the good times were still carrying on without us.

"Shall we go see what's up?" Skye questioned, clearly wakened by the same ruckus as I.

Upon our exit from the van we were greeted with a resounding applause that continued to grow as more partygoers recognized our departure from our carnal retreat.

"Holy fuck," Skye exclaimed, "how long have you guys been waiting to do that?"

A guy I recognized from around town responded, "You put on a performance like that? You're gonna gain a dedicated audience."

Red flushed our cheeks as we both gamely curtsied to our audience. I grabbed Skye's hand and said, "Come on, the night's still young, let's go see if there is any beer left."

Skye_sub
Skye_sub
214 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

This was really fun and sexy chapter. Slow burn, but it worked so well and was fun to read. I liked how you wrote it with you, Skye, as Jamie's lover. Jay giving Nikki head while she drove the car was a fun, naughty touch. Good idea about flashing for a bet too. Nice touch about Skye's lewd tongue gesture turning Jamie on. I also appreciated the mention of Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", and "Key and Peele" LOL. My favorite part was: ""Let's get that pesky lost wager out of the way. Hmmm... who shall you have to flash?" She asked no one in particular, pretending to look around the van as though someone was going to jump out, hand raised in response to her question. "I don't see anyone around, so I guess that leaves me..."

She pulled my shirt up over my head and I stood before her in my bra. My breasts spilled out after she expertly dispatched it.

"Oh my, Jamie. These are amazing." She sighed.

Skye then crouched before me and licked, using only the tip of her tongue; in one solid, tantalizing stroke from my belly button up to one pert nipple. Upon arrival, she used her teeth to nibble with the slightest amount of pressure. Needful desire shot down between my legs as though the stimulated nerves in my nipples were corresponding directly with my pussy.

I groaned aloud at the sensation as she began to suck harder while simultaneously drawing her mouth away from nipple until the distended hardened bud popped out with a smack from her lips. By the time she finished the same performance on my other tit; my knees had grown weak and I was finding it hard to stay upright on my feet.

Skye quickly unfolded the couch into a bed; grasped me by the shoulders and tossed me onto it. She seemed to be taking total authority over me and it felt much more freeing than I would've thought possible. All my uncertainties and fears were left in her capable hands as I awaited her next move."

So hot. Can't wait to read about you and Skye fucking hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Really erotic and fun beginning. I liked how this story started immediately where the first one left off. Your reminiscing about last night was very introspective and believable. I liked the detail with you looking yourself over in the mirror and discovering all those scratches and bruises from last night. The hickeys were a nice touch. This part made me LOL: 

""A lady never tells." She replied. 

"I'm not sure a lady would do what we just did." 

"Further proof there is no better age to live in than now. In this modern day, you can eat a pussy and call yourself a lady afterwards. Who's going to stop me?" She quipped. 

"Not me. The benefits your ladyship provides are too rewarding," I purred in her ear."

My favorite part was: 

"Dismissing my thoughts, I felt my way down her supple smooth, delectable skin with my mouth and tongue towards the final-destination of her grinding hips and the sweet liqueur of her desire. I buried my head between her legs with abandon; lapping up the sweet, bitterness of her need. Once again, I felt astonished by how great she tasted and how right it all felt. I latched on to the already pulsing bud of her clit. I wanted to feel her cum right now and I wanted it in impossible ferocity and volume. I want to feel the drenching proof of her pleasure in my mouth and on my face. 

She cried out as I went to task, sucking and tonguing her throbbing clit. Her hands tightened in my hair and pulled me to her pussy as her desire overwhelmed her. I felt the inexplicably delightful combination of pleasure and pain as she grasped my hair tightly and encouraged me to intensify my effort. Using two fingers delicately, I pushed them inside her; careful not to scratch her sensitive skin. Warm and slick, her pussy accommodated to my fingers with no issue and I thrust them in and out smoothly while using my tongue in a swirling pattern upon her clit. 

I knew she was close when I felt the slick, heated walls of her interior clamp down on my fingers, halting their movement. Her screams of wanton desire were tearing their way through the silence of the early morning. Momentarily, I considered the possibility that we'd get an embarrassing call of complaint from the front desk if she didn't tone it down. Oh, well, it wasn't not as though we hadn't already embarrassed ourselves quite thoroughly at the hotel last night. 

A gush of her delicious cum flooded the lower of portion of my face and I licked up as much as I could with abandon. She shuddered with each lap of my tongue in the after effects of her explosive orgasm."

So hot. Really vivid and intense. It made me so hard. I liked how you described Logan and your relationship with him too. He seems fun and hot as well. Him leaving was unexpected. I wonder what will happen at the party. Looking forward to reading more. This really turned me on.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
ok

your first part was good and this started out as a good ch 2 until the middle of the 2nd page then it went down hill from there with skye's use of the word pet lets see how ch 3 is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oh wow

oh could you please continue this beautiful , and for me relatable story . i'm hooked . oh yeah i'm also a bi trans woman . thank you

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
A Friend Indeed!

That's a good friend! Reminds me of another story of best friends that I've read here. Well done. Five stars. That's a fine way to party when the lady's beau is unavailable! Always a topic that is appealing to us guys. Some people are 0s and some are 6s, but it's the tweeners that are the most interesting!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Dream Previous Part
The Dream Series Info

Similar Stories

As The Professor Speaks When a teacher/student relationship turns erotic.in Lesbian Sex
Straight Girl Problems Her BFFs are straight. There's a first time for everything.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian 101 Two 18 yr old friends try to navigate their romantic desires.in Lesbian Sex
You Don't Know Me But We Are Lovers Amber's new-found soulmate guards a strange secret…in Lesbian Sex
Reckless Certainty High school best friends realize they are in love.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories