The Dream Fuck

Story Info
Man is Enchanted By The Woman Giving The Lecture.
1.3k words
4.19
5.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

There is no doubt she was the most beautiful woman I had ever been as close to as arms length. I had walked that close to her going into the auditorium. Her hair was a shade just passed beach-bleached blond and her figure was beauty-pageant perfect, round where it should be round and flat where all women want it flat. Her smile challenges men to keep their breathing steady and their hearts under control. The sight of her short skirts tested a man's ability to keep his mind on the business at hand, making him picture in his mind what's beneath those brief dresses. She makes all men want to get friendly in the most sexual way.

The first time I saw her as we walked to the lecture hall I knew I wouldn't be thinking of much else that day. She was to be leading a group of teachers through a seminar on modern education challenges, and I realized my first difficult task for now was going to be to think of anything else but her body that afternoon. She was simply the sexiest woman I have fantasized about this year, maybe for many years, maybe for all time.

She looked at me and smiled when I asked about something she had just commented about. Actually, I didn't remember what she had said, but I could remember how sexy she looked saying it. She explained what it was she was saying, but of course I didn't really hear her answer. I was busy fantasizing about what we could do together on a large, leather couch.

Of course, the problem was that I saw her naked in my my head as she spoke in front of the group of a hundred and fifty teachers listening attentively to her every word. She looked marvelous naked, and I nodded as if I really heard what she said and knew what she was talking about. She lectured naked as she was when she was born in the privacy of my mind as I watched her, captivated by the mental sight of her.

"You see," she said to the group as well as to me, "studies show that children tend to need love as much as information." Again, I imagined her naked at the podium, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her sleek body.

After her talk broke up, and she led us around the campus, I walked behind her and watched her bottom move under her dress, seductively swaying back and forth as her hips rotated just above those beautifully long legs. Once she stopped quickly and I nearly ran into the bottom I was admiring so intently. In my fantasy she walked naked ahead of me, teasing me with her body.

When the seminar ended, she stood with a few of us in the parking lot, chatting and saying goodbyes after her presentation. She was standing by my car, blocking my door, so thank god I could not leave. When most had gone we were there standing next to my car and I turned to her. "I loved your presentation," I said.

"You didn't hear a word I said," she replied, almost knocking me off my feet. My expression told her I was astonished, and she smiled. "Would you like to get some coffee?" she asked, again almost knocking me to my ass. Almost too dumbfounded to talk, I nodded. "You looked like a man watching porn," she said with a sly smile. "You want to go in my car, or you want to follow me?" she asked with that same smirk. I said her car was fine and I walked with her to her Mercedes coupe.

"So, you really want coffee, or are you as interested in sex as you seemed during my talk today?" she asked, once again throwing me for a back flip that I hadn't seen coming. I stared at her unable to speak. "Cat got that aggressive tongue of yours?" she asked, rattling my cage for the second time in a minute.

"You knew I was ogling you?" I asked.

"You couldn't have been more obvious if you had stood up at the front of the room and yelled, 'Hey, how about a quick fuck in the lounge after your speech?' and followed that with horny hoots of lusty mating calls like a rutting moose," she said with another of her knowing smirks. "So, your place or mine?"

"Either is fine," I said, gaining some self-confidence for the first time in twenty minutes. "Which would you prefer?"

She thought a minute, then said she could get naked more comfortably at her house. "You got condoms?" she asked with the nonchalance of a working girl on a street corner. I shook my head. "I think I may have some," she told me casually.

At her house she turned off the car and turned to me. "I don't like a lot of kissing," she informed me as if she was ordering fish at Denny's. "You like oral?" I nodded. "Good," she said with a grateful nod.

We went inside and I followed her to her bedroom. She took her clothes off as she went. By the time we were in her bedroom she was naked and I was following the bare ass I had admired all during her tour of the campus. She stopped at her bed and turned to me.

"Top or bottom?" she asked casually. I told her bottom, although it really didn't matter to me. She let me crawl on to the bed and I put my arms out to her. She crawled on top of me and positioned my cock at her pussy, wiggling her hips to work me deep into her. She began bouncing on me, forcing me farther into her vagina.

A seasoned whore couldn't have done it better, and I sighed as she worked me in and out of herself. I came with a rush after just a few minutes of fucking her and she climaxed with vigor shortly after me. She then collapsed on my chest and her breathing went from frantic to normal in less time than I expected. She had done this before.

We dozed and I awoke with her mouth on my growing erection some time later. She brought me again with the most talented mouth I had ever encountered in the thirty-seven years of my life. When I was finished erupting in her mouth she cleaned my cock with loving care and I kissed the top of her head while she swabbed the length of my dick.

I fucked her again, this time from between her sensuously long legs, pushing my manhood as deep as it would reach into her luscious womanhood. We kissed as I fucked her, although she'd said she didn't like kissing, and her lips almost brought me to another climactic orgasm from just those marvelous lips.

We got up after regaining our breathing and I finished the evening by eating her flavorful pussy while she sighed and groaned her pleasure. I massaged her breasts and licked and kissed each of her nipples, pulling them into my mouth for whatever time it took. I really wasn't sure how long I was at it.

Back in her car she drove me to mine and I kissed her goodbye at her driver side window. She drove off and I watched her go. It had to be the best sex I had ever had.

"Thank you all for coming," she was saying from the podium. People applauded and that was when I snapped out of it and realized my dream-fuck had been just that, a figment of my imagination. I had imagined it all as she finished her presentation, closing up her briefcase as I gazed dazed from the back of the room.

Moments later I was watching her drive off in a Toyota Camry the same dull color as the simple briefcase she carried. What a great speech, I told myself. I hadn't enjoyed one that much in years. As I drove off I thought back to the fucking I imagined I had just had. What an afternoon.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers