All Comments on 'The Dream Gift'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Don't listen to that other comment trying to insult your writing. I thought it was very good and would be glad if there was a part two, but it looked like it was only a 1-time story due to the ending though. Keep up the great work!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 8 years ago
Very nice.

I liked it.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
In the spirit of upcoming festivities

You should have submitted this one for the Halloween competition, those teeth are either vampire of succubus of nature :)

Otherwise it was a rather sweet, a tad bit unusual, quirky, dorky and fun story that I would love to see a continuation of. If not I'm not complaining, it was entertaining read!

WesafftonWesafftonover 8 years ago

I hope you are going to add more to this story .

It is great

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago

Would love to see this with one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

It's a lucky lad who has a choice between his sister's slit and his mother's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an idea for you

Not to bad I didnt mind it. But as they are saying you should do a sequel mate. That might actually be from the mother or sisters side of the story so. That we knew what also was going through their mind as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unknown

In the story there was a thunderstorm going on but you mentioned the moon wasn't that bright. Good story except the part kids were to br n thtn orn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

Was in those letters ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was great but I think it could be better

I hope that doesn't sound rude I just mean this could become something more and it has also given me an idea great story

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Not Bad

The idea of them becoming pregnant is hot. It's too bad they all weren't vampires or werewolves, and becoming pregnant with his sperm.

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 8 years ago
instant pregnancy

liked the story, but the preposterous idea that they were instantly pregnant, and that he could tell, needed to be explained/excused.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
Second

Need a second part to this story so bad.

LothlosLothlosover 6 years ago
Second

Totally needs part two

BreachcreaperBreachcreaperabout 5 years ago
More please

I would love to read a continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

How can there be a thunder storm and the moon out

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
I love Goth girls, especially sisters and brothers

AWESOME story ,

Loved the sharp teeth on her blowjob.

Kinky sister

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Another....

"boy toy" story. Gawd. Too many of them on here. STOP, PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goth Sex......

Never had sex with a Goth woman, would like too. Not too many Goth women in South Jersey.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Vampire

This is a very confusing story, is Jay a vampire?

JDeckerJDeckeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

"This is a very confusing story, is Jay a vampire?"

It's interesting that you're the first person to ask this. There are tons of references to that, including the silver mirror and name-dropping Carmilla in comparison to how she acts like. I mean I know this has some awful writing because it wasn't edited at all, but yeah the idea is that she has been a real vampire all along and not just a fake one, and the reason for the whole thing is that her vampire charm is causing it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 3 years ago
It should be plainly obvious.

Jay being a Bisexual Incestuous Virgin Goth Vampire is taking things a little far in my opinion.Not to mention the conception of her and her brothers baby.I mean from just about every story about vampires as I've heard 99.995% that vampires can't get pregnant,unless you have seen a certain movie with a shiny vampire by the name of Edward and a girl named Bella.

But to stipulate,would Jay and her Brothers child be born as a vampire,and instead of drinking breastmilk the baby would have fangs and drink his or her Mothers blood.Not to mention Mom or Grandma getting pregnant too and having her Sons baby thereby becoming Sons brother or sister.

But I want to know is Jay planning on turning her Brother and Mother into vampires so they can be one big Vampiric Incest Family where they all drink eachothers blood along with their sex juices.I admit this story is weird on so many levels,but to have a family who have wild blood-drinking pussy sucking cock gobbling sex is just kinky as shit.I hope Jay manages to give her brother lots of vampire babies who feed off daddy-brother while mom-sister joins in.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Was Jay and Mom?

Like Demon Succubus's,the reference to Jay having pointy teeth implied she was different.And about Johnny getting both Mom and Jay pregnant at the same time or on the same night seems unlikely,but if he did do you think Johnny could marry or have a ceremony where they choose to be married in name only.

Regardless I think Jay and Johnny should marry and have lots of questionable demon goth babies together.

TwincessSoraTwincessSora2 months ago

Stop including a 3rd person in all these damn incest stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous