The Dream Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls fuck hard and sloppy, despite stupid interruptions.
5.8k words
4.34
16.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DREAM GIRLS

or

THEY WISH THEY WERE US: A DAY AND NIGHT IN THE LIVES OF TWO TYPICAL INSTAGRAM INFLUENCERS

a short novel in ten parts

***

[WARNING: This ten-part story contains graphic depictions of sexual violence, hate speech, elements of non-consent and reluctance, coerced drug use, non-scatological interaction with human feces, and the copious consumption and expelling of various body fluids.]

***

Part 2: Don't Fucking Stop

4:18 pm

Jessa got up on her wobbly arms and legs and weakly crawled up the few steps into her bedroom to see if someone important was calling. Her sore mouth oozed throat slime, bile and tiny chunks of half-digested strawberry and kale down her chin and onto her sweaty, oily, gasping chest. She finally reached the desk, picked up her phone, burped a deep, wet burp, let out a soft, ploppy fart, then looked at the caller ID:

Mom.

Rage built up inside her at this worthless interruption to her precious fuck time. She ripped the phone off the charging cord and pushed herself up to sit shaking on the side of the bed, then tapped the screen to answer and put the phone up to her ear. She barked into the phone—her dry, damaged voice sounded like a combination of nails, glass, and sand.

"What?"

Outside in the main area, Kim got down on hands and knees and crept around the couch to the upper floor, holding her phone in one hand. She held her hair with her other hand, steadied herself with her elbows and bent down low to lap up what she could of Jessa's puddle of gloopy reddish vomit. In the bedroom, Jessa continued her conversation.

"I don't know, some hotel. What do you want?"

Jessa felt another barf coming, one last wave from the passing storm. She didn't try to hide it. Her mom went on and on as she bent over and heaved hard. A debased, awful gut noise barreled out of her throat, but no liquid actually came out. The wave passed.

"Shigght," she said, licking her lips. A little more bile had frothed up in her mouth.

She wiped her face with a pair of new panties from the floor—they still had tags—then tossed them towards the trash can. Her mom asked her something.

"I'm, like, sick or some shit. I fucking threw up." She coughed a few raspy, dry hacks. "Like, it's none of your fucking business."

She burped loudly into the phone from deep in her belly, then hocked and snorted some slime into her mouth and blew a mouthful of throat crap onto the floor. Her mom just kept fucking talking. Jessa interrupted her.

"Mom! I'm in the middle of fucking! What do you fucking want?"

She put one vibrating hand on her hip. Her face gradually crinkled up into a look of fierce, focused indignation. She shot up to full height with the adrenaline rush of sudden anger and yelled into the phone.

"I'm not fucking sending it back, I don't care! I want it!"

In the main room, Kim sucked up as much from the puddle of fresh vomit as she could, closed her eyes and swallowed, then wiped her face and hands on the couch and stood up. She walked back down into the sunken area and fell sideways into the big chair, resting her head on one armrest and kicking her slick wet legs up onto the other. A few flecks of Jessa's bile and a few bits of kale were still stuck to Kim's chin.

"What the fuck, mom? You're being a huge fucking lame bitch! I don't fucking care how much, I said I want it!"

Jessa stood in the doorway now. She grabbed the remaining strings of vomit off of her chin and chest with her free hand and wiped them on the outer wall, leaving thick stripes of multicolored watery puke. Her mom finished whatever she was saying and Jessa made a tight fist at her side. She brought the phone around to the front of her face. Raw fury and flecks of body fluids spattered from her mouth as she screamed at the top of her lungs into the bottom of the phone.

"I --- WANT IT!"

On the big chair, Kim made a disgusted look with her face and danced her foot up and down. Jessa slammed the phone back onto her ear, listened for a few more seconds, then brought it right back around to her mouth and screamed into it again.

"GOOD! WHAT THE FUCK EVER! FUCK!"

She mashed her thumb to hang up. The phone hung down by her side in her hand and she breathed hard with hot wrath. She looked over at Kim, who was typing very fast with both thumbs and looking ambivalent about whatever that had been about.

"That was my fucking dumb cunt mom," Jessa said.

Kim made no indication that she had even heard the statement.

Jessa sighed with disgust and looked down at her phone, then dropped it to her side again and glared at Kim. She just couldn't let it go.

"She's just calling to fucking bum me the fuck out! Like what the fuck is her fucking deal and shit?"

Kim spun around to the edge of the seat and slammed her phone on the table, then stood up in a bent over position with her hands on her hips. Her eyes blazed with hatred and she glared at this fucking worthless bratty cousin of hers. Her face squinted sharply into a look of disgusted impatience, a grownup about to absolutely lose their shit on a petulant fucking child. As she yelled, her head jerked around harshly to help make her point.

"Who the FUCK cares about your piece of SHIT whoever and your DUMB SHITTY PROBLEMS. Can you just shut your fucking ANOREXIC CUNT mouth SO I CAN GET BACK TO FUCKING?"

Some spittle flew out of her mouth as she screamed the words. Venomous hatred blasted through the air, and it hit Jessa like a speeding freight train. Jessa rolled her eyes as hard as she could, embarassed by her mean as shit fucking 'bestie' or whatever the fuck.

"Jesus fucking CHRIST!" Kim was still pissed.

"Whatever," Jessa said. She turned to go back into her bedroom. "Just come up here and fucking gape me. Fuck."

Kim tore her phone off of the table, marched up the steps and lurched into Jessa's room. Jessa unscrewed the cap on her massive water bottle and took a long drink. Her hands were still very much shaking from both the oral rape and wild emotions. Her face was a mess, its natural color lost in a mixture of post-vomit exhaustion and the flushness of both humiliation and rage. Some hair around the edges of her face stuck wetly to her skin from clammy puke-sweat.

Kim snatched an oil container from the desk and squirted more onto her perfect body, then squirted some on Jessa's ass, pushing some into Jessa's asshole without remorse as Jessa took one last sip—Jessa grunted in her chest with a combination of annoyance and pleasure.

After Jessa turned and dumped some water sloppily into Kim's mouth, Kim tossed the oil container on the ground, and Jessa dropped the almost empty water bottle without screwing the cap back on. The remaining water trickled out into a thin puddle over the wood floor.

Kim slammed the door shut so their fuck time could get hot, sweaty and rank like they liked it. Jessa jumped on the bed, anxious to get past the little blow-up and get back to being super fucking hot and having fun and all that shit.

"Get on your fucking knees, Jessie."

Jessa got up on her hands and knees. Her arms didn't last ten seconds, and she rested her head and shoulders down on the mattress. She stuck her beautiful, shiny pale ass way up so Kim could get to work on it.

"Hurry the fuck up," Jessa said.

Kim frowned sarcastically and her head tilted.

"Oh, okay."

The fucking entitlement! That fucking did it. Kim had a great fucking idea!

She reached behind herself and found her own asshole, where the wide head of a big butt plug sat stuffed deep inside. It took some effort, but she gradually pulled it out with a fat surge of sphinctal pleasure.

"Nggguhhmygod."

It was out. She brought it up to her nose to smell it—it smelled clean, like silicone lube. The plug was light neon green, made from expensive anal-safe material, and the black cap contained a few cheaper diamonds inside a glass end. It had cost eight hundred dollars, and it was a big one—the smaller sphincter section alone was three inches across. Just one of their many, many shared toys. Some rich guy had bought it for them, like all of their countless sex toys, all of their jewelry, and just most of the stuff they owned in general.

Kim looked down at her dumb cunt best friend and fucking hated the shit ouf of her.

"Want to be a fucking little baby and throw little fucking baby tantrums? Then you need a fucking pacifier, don't you? Here you go, baby bitch!"

Kim climbed up on top of Jessa, straddling her arm with her oily pussy, and reached down to Jessa's chin. With one hand she pulled Jessa's mouth open, and with the other she shoved the butt plug into it. Then, she spit on Jessa's eyes, hard. Jessa wiped the spit off and sucked on the butt plug with sick glee. It was much, much bigger than a pacifier, and it made her sore jaw hurt.

"Fuck!" Kim said. She had another idea. "Just fucking wait right there and shit."

Their bedrooms strangely did not include mirrors, like the designers expected people to just be content with the ones in the bathroom. This was a minor dilemma for girls with perfect oiled sex bodies who loved watching themselves use their bodies to fuck.

Kim dove off the bed and sprinted into the bathroom. Affixed to the inside of the bathroom door was a floor to ceiling mirror nearly the size of the entire door. She deftly turned the latches that held it in place and removed the mirror, then quickly hefted it out of the bathroom and across the main area into Jessa's bedroom. She set it lengthwise on the desk parallel to the bed, and if they stayed pretty much on the bed they could see themselves doing everything. Jessa turned over—still lazily sucking on the anal pacifier—and moaned approval.

"Yayyy! Now wittle baba Jessiekins can watchies," Kim said. Her cutesy, happy voice bounced with cutting vitriol.

She got Jessa's big Bose Bluetooth speaker out of an open suitcase, turned it on and flicked open her Spotify. She scrolled through some playlists and found the one called 'Secret Basement,' and hit play. It was a fourteen-hour collection of dark techno soundscapes, and she was in the mood for it today. Sometimes they fucked to all kinds of porn videos, sometimes they fucked to pop music, sometimes they fucked to twerk rap or hard ravey techno. It was all dependent on mood.

Digging through their sex chest, she got out a few things and set them on the floor next to the desk for convenience. One of the things was a tall bottle of Gun Oil silicone lube, which she kept in her hand. Kim turned the lights off so the room was illuminated by only the bright late-afternoon sunlight coming through the one narrow high window. There was still light in the room, but now there was also shadow.

Kim was ready to continue her Friday afternoon fuck sesh. It was time to fist.

She got back on the bed and found that Jessa was fingering herself. Kim angrily forced Jessa's hand away from the pussy, squirted a big puddle of lube into her hand, got her hand and arm covered in it, closed the lid tight and tossed the bottle onto the floor.

She bent down and smelled Jessa's asshole—clean enough. It would be cleaner in, like, five fucking minutes. She gave it a quick little lick and listened for Jessa's reaction. There was a hint of a moan. Kim began circling her tongue around Jessa's asshole and got into a rhythm, around and around, then pushed her tongue in. She waggled it around for a few seconds, then gave Jessa's whole pussy and asshole a few great big long licks. Orally satisfied for the moment, she knelt back, and her index and middle fingers began pushing into Jessa's asshole. Jessa grunted.

"Ngggh."

Kim began moving her fingers in and out, and turned her head to look in the mirror at herself. Jessa was staring into the mirror at her own face, moaning and sucking on Kim's butt plug.

Kim got all of her fingers inside, then stopped moving her arm.

"Now you do it."

Jessa loved those words now, though she had a complicated, sordid history with the phrase. The man in her old bedroom that endless, cold night long ago had shown her how to "do it like a doggy," and he had repeated that phrase—"now you do it"—over and over in a whisper, almost to himself in the black silence. His dick had gradually opened her up, and she had done it obediently for the man. She had done it for a very long time.

She began bouncing her hips gently against Kim's hand, just getting her gape started. Kim looked down at Jessa's asshole and just watched, then drooled on it a little. Jessa's ass rocked a little harder, and bit by bit more of Kim's hand went into her hole. Kim just held it there, and Jessa completely moved off of the hand, then fell back down onto it with a long moan. She did it a few more times. The haunting, dark music became louder on the speaker.

Kim was about to take over from Jessa and really get into hard, deep rectal fisting when the music abruptly stopped and her phone began ringing through the speaker. She looked down at the caller ID: 'Jake from GRP.'

Without skipping a beat, she answered the call with one hand and kept fisting with the other. They were on speakerphone.

"Hi Jake, what's up?" she said.

A loud voice crackled through the speaker—a man in his forties or fifties.

"Miss Masterson, how are you doing today? Just calling to see if you had gotten a chance in your busy schedule to read that email from this morning."

Kim plunged all of her fingers into Jessa's asshole to the wide part of her hand, then twisted and turned it a few times. Jessa let out a soft little purr of pleasure.

"Oh, didn't I reply to that? I'm like so sorry Jake!"

"It's entirely alright, Miss Masterson. It is no problem at all."

"I'll get back to you ASAP, but just like first off: yes, I can start pushing those new Vitamins tomorrow morning."

She pulled her fingers out of Jessa's ass and then rammed them right back in, farther now. Jessa let out a loud grunt from behind the butt plug currently lodged in her mouth.

"Um," Jake said, sputtering. What had he heard? Well, never mind. "That's great, Kim. We can send some more out by Tuesday, I know you only have that starter pack."

"It is like no problem whatsoever! I have plenty, believe me!"

Kim reached farther into Jessa's asshole, then wound up in the air with her other hand and gave Jessa's ass a very hard slap, leaving a red hand mark. Jessa threw herself forward and squealed loudly.

Jake said nothing. Was it some kind of technical glitch? He was not sure what he was hearing, though deep back in his brain he was pretty sure he knew exactly what it was. He just couldn't bring himself to believe it.

"Oh," Kim said. "Do I need to e-sign something before I start them tomorrow, or what?"

"Ahh," Jake said. "If you just—"

He was interrupted by another sound. Kim had moved up over Jessa and was squeezing and pinching one of her nipples while she kept fistfucking her asshole. Jessa had begun moaning loud, butt-plug-stuffed-in-her-mouth-muffled moans.

Jake coughed.

"If you just get it to us by some time next week, that's, um, great. Say, is everything okay over there, Miss Masterson?"

"What? Yeah. Wait. Oh, that. Yeah, like, I was watching, um, Fifty Shades of Grey in the other room when you called and stuff, and I forgot to pause it."

Jessa, now perched on her elbows with her ass in the air, pulled Kim's butt plug out of her mouth with a sucky pop and looked back at Kim.

"Deeper Kimmy, go deeperrrr."

Kim did as she was told. She pushed her fist in all the way to her wrist, then yanked it back out and pushed it in again. Jessa nearly screamed.

"Um, oh, okay," Jake said, stammering. "Well, just, ah, okay Miss Masterson. Good to hear from you, and I'll let you get back to, uh, your movie."

Jessa was now fucking back against Kim's fist, and it got pretty fast, like a piston. She yelled, and the words through the speakerphone were as clear as Caribbean water.

"Don't fucking stop, Kim! Ohhhmyyygoddd!" Her moans got more rhythmic, deeper and more guttural, grunting with each fisting, and she plopped the butt plug back into her mouth. The grunts filled the room, pig grunts which can only come from that extreme level of total anal penetration.

Kim was now panting between sentences. She was working hard, after all.

"Did you have anything else you needed to ask me, Jake?" (breath) "I can talk, it's absolutely no probsies." (breath) "How are you doing, anyway?"

"No, um, yeah no, that's fine, Kim—err, Miss Masterson, I meant." He coughed again. "I'm fine, yes, thanks. So I'll just let you go."

"Kay! Bye, Jake! Outie, scoutie!"

Kim chucked her phone on the floor without hanging up. Neither Kim nor Jessa noticed that the music did not immediately return. Jake from GRP had not yet hung up.

"Finally," Kim said. She grabbed Jessa's hip with her free hand, and began to really powerfuck Jessa's growing asshole with her hand, past the wrist. Kim let out a high pitched sex squeal, and Jessa began to moan loudly as her ass got fisted deep and fast. She yanked the butt plug out of her mouth and let it roll and drop onto the floor.

"Harder Kimmy, you fucking lazy bitch," Jake from GHP heard Jessa yell. "Fuck my perfect fucking asshole with your whole fucking arm!"

Kim shifted her position and her fist picked up speed. Jessa moaned wildly, and reached back for her clit. Her pussy was soaked, from both the throat fisting and now the asshole fisting, and within two minutes of furious stimulation she had begun coming. Her waist shook and Kim reached two fingers into Jessa's vagina, found her G-spot and pushed it hard with curling, stroking fingers. Jessa jolted forward and her back spasmed, contorting into a ghastly frozen form.

The orgasm wave crashed again and she screamed bloody murder. In no possible way could anyone in any room near theirs not have heard that obvious sound. Kim fisted furiously and even faster, and the fingers inside Jessa's vagina pressed harder and twirled and twirled against her G-spot. Jessa was rubbing her wet clit as hard and fast as she could, and she let out another scream, this one deeper and whinier than before. It ended in a tired, rumbling grunt and she relaxed. Her orgasm was ending.

She managed a whisper.

"Now eat the shit out of it, Kimmy. Eat my fucking asshole. Eat. Eat." With that, Jessa began sucking her thumb, her eyes wide and staring at herself in the mirror—this was a regular post-orgasm thing for Jessa.

Kim took her arm out of Jessa's poor stretched anus, and the glistening pink hole that opened up to her was about the size of the opening of a thin drinking glass. She hocked up a thick, wet mouthful of saliva and snot, and spit skillfully into Jessa's gaping ass. It all went in. Dipping a few fingers into it, she spread the spit all around Jessa's rim.

Kim then took her hand away and pressed her face against the enlarged sphincter. She rubbed her face all over it—her eyes, cheeks, chin, lips, nose and forehead all got some slippery sphincter time.

"Oh my god," Kim said. "I want to get inside of yourrr bodyyy mmm."

Kim couldn't help it—while she rubbed her face all over her cousin's gaped asshole, she grabbed both of her tits and squeezed the nipples hard.

She brought her head back and looked in—it was gradually closing up. She put her lube hand back in the wet pink hole, softly fucked it a few times to gape it again, then removed her hand. Kim licked her lips in anticipation. Time to feast.

Jessa kept her ass in the air but the rest of her body slumped. Kim slowly pushed her mouth up to Jessa's gaping asshole. She opened her mouth as big as it would go, placed her lips on Jessa's asshole rim, and jammed her fat, long tongue into Jessa's rectum as far as it would go. Then, she began sucking and spinning her tongue, voraciously tasting Jessa's swollen, soft anal cavity.

12