The Dream Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessa watched in the mirror as Kim joined her face to her beautiful little ass. They both moaned as hot and as pornographic as they could.

Kim made primal noises, eating and slurping and thrusting her tongue as far as it could go. Scarfing. Devouring. Feeding.

Jessa's sphincter was beginning to shrink back down to it's normal, small size, and as it did, it closed around Kim's fat tongue tightly. It was Jessa's favorite part of gaping. She grinded her ass around a little with that fantastic big tongue inside of it.

"Eat. That. Fucking. Shit. You. Dirty. Fucking. Slut," Jessa said.

As the sphincter finally shut tight, they both disengaged tenderly and Jessa fully slumped her spent, multi-orgasmed body onto the mattress. Kim spent a few minutes loudly sucking on her own tits, then spoke.

"My turn," Kim said.

It was at this point that Jake from GHP himself came all over the place in his office. At the end of their conversation—and after a brief moment of pointless moral deliberation—he had locked his office door, undid his belt, ripped his pants down, and put on his headphones so no one else would hear the show.

Clearly, his hot, slutty Instagram client was fucking another girl, and while he deliriously jerked his 52-year-old cock he scrolled through her Instagram feed and listened to their amazing lesbian animal sounds. There was always the risk that she would see that he never hung up, and he could probably get fired, but he simply could not control what he was doing any longer. Kim said 'My turn,' and he came all over his laptop keyboard, his pants, and his shoes. His stupid cum had shot higher and farther than he could remember it ever shooting, and he cursed in a careful whisper to himself at the mess and hung up the phone in annoyance.

The music slowly grew to full volume again, but neither one noticed its late return.

Jessa was still sucking her thumb and staring at her body in the mirror. Kim reached down to the floor and got the overturned oil container, splattered some onto her thighs and pussy, then squirted a bunch onto Jessa's pussy and legs. She tossed the bottle back on the floor, then moved her legs to entwine them with Jessa's so she could scissor.

"I'm too fucking tired for that," Jessa said.

Kim just ignored her. She grabbed Jessa's hips and pushed their pussies together, then began grinding her pussy on Jessa's. Jessa went limply along with it for a while, then just let herself lay there getting scissored. Her pussy was growing numb. Kim watched herself scissoring, her hot, wet body moving in the most erotic way she could. She picked up her phone and snapped a few pics, then tossed it away again.

Kim suddenly jerked back, got up on her knees and straddled Jessa's stomach. She grinded her Pussy all over Jessa's body for a while, then moved her pussy back down to Jessa's legs and grinded it on her thighs. Kim lay all the way down onto Jessa and sucked her tits, one by one, all the way into her mouth.

"They're fucking sore," Jessa said. "Stop."

Without stopping the tit sucking, Kim's hand shot up and caught Jessa's neck in a choke hold. Inside her mouth, she licked Jessa's nipples as hard as she could. Her pussy picked up steam on Jessa's leg, and she humped harder and faster.

Finally, she let Jessa's left tit flop out of her mouth and moved up so her face was directly over Jessa's. She spoke, and her voice was full of venom.

"You're gonna move so your head is on the side of the bed, and I'm going to fucking fuck your face." Her hand squeezed a tiny bit harder around Jessa's neck. "Do you understand?"

"Uh-huh," Jessa said.

While Jessa lazily shifted her position, Kim stepped off the bed, stood straight up and went to gather some of the other things she had dug out of their chest. She wasn't watching what she was doing—the room was a little darker now—and she slipped on a watery, oily spot on the finished hardwood. Kim wobbled, then tumbled headfirst into the wall and fell over onto the floor with loud thud and a quick 'fuck!'

Jessa could not contain her cruel, hysterical laughter.

"What a fucking white trash retard!" Jessa squealed. She lay on the bed with her head hanging off, looking upside down at Kim's misfortune.

Kim was pissed, and her head hurt. Her hair had come loose in the hair tie, so she simply pulled the tie off and dropped it, then got on all fours and carefully stood up using the wall as a balance. Her long black hair hung all around her, and her eyes filled up with vengeance. Jessa was still laughing.

"Oh my god!" Jessa said. "You're fucking pathetic!" She pointed at Kim and screeched cruel laughter.

Kim picked up a giant Hitachi vibrator and two pairs of steel handcuffs from where she had placed some stuff earlier, plugged the Hitachi's long cord into the wall and went back over to Jessa. Jessa wasn't exactly in the desired position, so Kim helped her. She grabbed Jessa hard by her armpits and yanked her upper torso around so that Jessa was perpendicular on the bed with her head on the edge.

She placed the Hitachi on the bed, burped loud and deep and long, and knelt on the mattress, straddling Jessa's head and facing the rest of Jessa's body. Kim used her considerable strength to then flip Jessa's slender body over onto her stomach, reached out and grabbed her wrists, and yanked them together. Holding Jessa's wrists with one strong hand, she picked up a set of cuffs and handcuffed Jessa behind her back.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jessa said. Too late. The cuffs were on tight.

Kim scooched forward and bent down over Jessa's helpless body, pressing her full weight onto it so she couldn't flip back around. She slipped bigger handcuffs around Jessa's feet, shackling them so she would have a harder time fighting and getting away.

"Kim, what the fuck?"

Kim stepped off the bed and turned to the mirror, lengthwise on the desk. She carefully stepped over and picked it up, then turned it and set it down across from where she was going to fuck. The mirror almost touched the ceiling. She flipped Jessa over so she was on her back and her head was almost hanging off the bed. She looked down at Jessa, powerless and about to get used. The music pulsed in the background.

"Now who's white fucking trash, you handcuffed fucking slave bitch?"

Before Jessa could retort, Kim backed her ass over Jessa's head and plunked her pussy and asshole smack down over Jessa's face, with her feet on the floor facing the mirror. Jessa couldn't move away without possibly breaking her neck, or at least seriously hurting it. Kim was essentially sitting on her face, but still using some leg strength to half-stand—Kim's legs were developed and secretly powerful inside smoothly sculpted Instagram thighs.

Taking the Hitachi in one hand and grabbing an oiled tit with her other, she turned on the vibrator and pressed it hard into her clit. She began grinding her pussy on Jessa's open mouth and nose. Her hips quickly got going, and the grinding intensified.

She stared into the mirror at her beautiful wet body and flipped her hair back behind her. Jessa wasn't doing enough underneath her. What the fuck?

"Fucking eat my box you lazy piece of shit!" Kim yelled.

She let go of her tit for a moment, grabbed Jessa's hair and brutally pulled it. Jessa thrashed as much as she could in her position, and tried in vain to speak with 124 pounds of pure slut on top of her face. She gave in.

Jessa barely summoned the strength to move her tongue, and when she did it was simply throttled by Kim's heavy pussy and ass. Kim moaned loud—the orgasm was out there waiting, she could feel it.

She rode Jessa's face hard, humping and grinding, jamming the buzzing Hitachi with all of her strength. Jessa just had to keep her tongue out and hang on. She could barely breathe. The face grinding became face fucking. Kim was bouncing her hips on Jessa's head, pounding with a quickening ferocity to the machine speed of the dark, pulsing music.

Slam-Slam-Slam-Slam-Slam

A slow surge of twinkling ecstasy suddenly bloomed in Kim's lower body—here it was. It had been on its way for nearly an hour now, since they had first oiled themselves and started fucking.

Kim reached back into her own throat with her other hand for the finishing touch and she pushed as far as it could go. She retched and moaned all at once, a repugnant, deeply sexual noise. Kim violently threw up all over the mirror, the wall and a few items of Jessa's clothing on the floor. Some of it spattered down into Jessa's braided hair, her head just barely sticking out between Kim's sweaty thighs.

She immediately sat down with all her weight onto Jessa's mouth and nose to smother her. Jessa screamed through Kim's lower half, a desperate and terrible plea for mercy. Jessa couldn't breathe with Kim's pussy and asshole cutting off her air. As Kim pressed and wiggled her ass even harder onto Jessa's face, Jessa kicked and convulsed, trying to get out.

Kim became aware of a hard sucking sensation on her pussy. She instantly realized that Jessa was frantic for air, and might soon actually suffocate. That did it.

Bliss.

Kim could no longer hold back. She came, hard.

"Ohhhgoddd! I'm commminggg!"

Her legs buckled and her pussy seized. All of her lower body muscles tensed as a searing orgasm erupted throughout her body in throbbing waves, and she squirted sweet come juice into Jessa's trapped mouth and nostrils. Jessa bucked her body helplessly under Kim's weight, snorting and choking on the squirting come juice in complete misery.

Kim reached into her mouth again with desperate animal sounds, pressed the Hitachi down as hard as she could, and threw up again. Her vomit was thick and acidic. It smelled like real vomit, not the fruity smell of Jessa's from earlier. Another body-engulfing orgasm exploded through her arms and legs and pussy, and the top of her head tingled.

Kim saw stars.

She shook her ass and her squirting pussy on Jessa's face—the squirting was almost done. All the blood seemed to drain out of her at once, her fingers and toes curled, and her heart raced to a terrifying speed.

Kim switched off the Hitachi and threw it onto the desk where it smashed into the wall with a loud clank. Her legs gave out, and she fell off of Jessa's face and dropped down onto the floor. Jessa gasped for oxygen, arching her back in the air with her hands cuffed under her, coming back to life from the hellish void of suffocation. She coughed and blew some of Kim's come juice out of her nose. It shot up into the air and down onto her oiled, heaving stomach.

Kim rolled over on the messy floor so she could slurp up some of her own puke before she completely finished coming and before the urge slunk away. Her stomach and her tits pressed into some of the puke and oil and squirt juice as she greedily sucked from the puddle. She grabbed both of her wet tits with one hand, cupped her spasming soaked pussy with the other, and sucked up her chunky vomit with desperate slurps.

After a while, the only sound in the room was the monotonous drone of the Spotify playlist. Fucking was over for now. Neither girl spoke a word.

As Kim's orgasm subsided and Jessa's breathing returned to normal, they laid in their own filth in the hot, stinking room and began their steps towards regrouping. Kim propped herself up, ran her tongue around her teeth and swallowed what puke was left in her mouth, groped for the Bluetooth speaker and powered it down, then crawled up onto the bed. She let out a ripping fart as she lifted her leg up. Jessa sniffed the air deeply with intimate satisfaction.

With her last remaining energy, Kim found the little handcuff keys on the edge of the bed and slowly went about unlocking Jessa's hands, leaving her feet cuffed. Jessa could do that herself or some shit. When that was done, she laid down on her back with her arms up over her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes and began to pass out.

Jessa rolled over onto her stomach and crept up over Kim so they were face to face. The cuffs on her ankles clinked as she shifted. She opened Kim's mouth with her fingers, poked her nose in and smelled her exhalation. Kim's hot breath was toxic, a ragged mixture of bad thirst breath, sharp stomach acid, and just a hint of pee.

After a few good sniffs, she shut Kim's mouth and licked some of whatever juice was on Kim's lips, cheeks, chin and neck. Kim's messy wet skin was a cornucopia of luscious body flavors.

When she had her fill, she slid back down onto the bed near Kim's side and positioned herself so her nose was up against Kim's sweaty, exposed armpit. Jessa took big whiffs of Kim's now-rank body odor, thought about masturbating to the sharp pit smell, placed one hand on Kim's milky, oily left tit, then passed out herself with her nose pressed into Kim's sweaty pit.

Naptime.

-

xxx Holly

12