The Dream Job Ch. 08

Story Info
Shartan claims Lara Dutta fully while he investigates.
5.4k words
4.72
7.6k
12
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 8]

Shartan:

I already had my list of questions ready and was working on what tactics to use on Desai when Amrita called and said that Desai's secretary had called, something had come up and he would not be able to see me today. I told her to call back and get an appointment for any day that he was free this week.

Now, this was really annoying. In my present state of mind I could not believe that something had really come up. It seemed to me that Desai was avoiding me. Why would he do that?

Generally I am a happy-go-lucky guy and don't like to spend my time in negative thoughts. But Desai's action triggered a chain of paranoid thoughts in my mind. And it led me thinking about my office. This whole office was set up by someone else and I was behaving here like it was my home. I was fucking around here like my bedroom. I literally had more sex in my office than my bedroom. Well, at least during the week.

That train of thought got me wondering about some things and raised some questions in my mind that felt very urgent. I told Amrita to hold all my calls and turned off my laptop.

I took out the Swiss Army knife from my briefcase and opened up the laptop. It took me a few minutes but I found the little round thing with a printed circuit board that screamed of being an electronic bug. I had seen enough spy shows and crime procedurals to know what it was. I took a picture of it with my phone and closed the laptop after carefully putting the bug back in the same place.

Funnily enough, it made me feel happy to find the bug rather than worried. Now, I knew there was something going on and I was not paranoid. Plus, whoever had planted that bug didn't know that I knew. One point for me.

Naturally, I could not stop there. I opened the desk phone next. Sure enough, another bug in the receiver. I took a picture of that as well and left it in place.

"May I come in, Sir?" I heard Lara's voice and waved her in.

I took the time to put the last screw in the phone base before looking at her.

She was absolutely breathtaking! The girl had a stunning body with a shape to kill for. The skin tight dress she had on was accentuating her sensational curves and any man who looked at her would want to fuck her right away.

Lara:

Boss was busy with something and gestured for me to walk in without even looking up. I slowly walked in and stood at a distance, waiting for him to notice me. He had his sleeves rolled up and had a screwdriver in his hand. An executive working on something mechanical, it was a scene so full of sex appeal that my legs started getting weak again.

His eyes finally turned to me and I could see him checking me out visually. His gaze warmed me up like those eyes were lasers. I uneasily shifted my weight but patiently waited for his command.

Instead of giving me a command, he simply waved for me to come around. I walked in, on my high heels, and faced him as he turned his chair to the left. He lifted his left hand and I bent forward to see what he wanted. He pushed his fingers into my hair and took a gentle but firm grip. And just like that I was in his control again.

Following the guidance of his hand I went down on my knees. He took the file from my hands and put it on his desk. With his left hand he pulled my face between his legs. Then he simply left my hair, picked up the file and completely ignored me. In front of me, his legs were open and I could see his thick cock outlined in his business trousers.

Maybe I am not the smartest, but I am not stupid. I knew what he wanted. Not like I had any other choice. But at that moment, I didn't want any other choice. My pussy was throbbing so hard I could feel my pulse in it. I knew that my thighs were already wet with pussy juices because I could feel the cool air-conditioned air on them. My chest was heaving up and down with each breath making my boobs rub on his knees as I breathed.

Just as I knew I wanted it. I knew he wanted me as well. But he was playing it cool. He was reading the file and completely ignoring me. I did not dare to play the game with him. I was afraid that he might dismiss me and simply call Amrita in to suck his cock. No!

Pulling down his zipper, I slowly coaxed his big cock out and found that I could not. It was too hard and too big to pull out of that small opening. Boss moved his hands up out of the way as I opened his belt and trousers. Now, I could pull out his big cock and it looks scary big from below, standing erect like a massive pillar. I licked my lips.

Without wasting any time, I started licking it from the base, slowly running my wet, hot tongue along the meaty shaft. I kept looking up at him as I took his bulbous cockhead in my mouth and started sucking him slowly. He was still not looking at me. I didn't care. His pre-cum was delicious!

He continued to read the new HR policies that I had written out while I sucked his hard cock. He was treating me like a fucktoy. I was not there, I was just a warm mouth for him to fuck. In my place, it could be any other girl with her mouth wrapped around his huge cock and it would not matter to him. It was bloody humiliating! And it was driving me wild!

Bringing his foot forward he tapped on the inside of my right knee with his left foot. I opened my legs wider, following the unspoken command like a good whore. I moaned with my mouth full of his meat when he placed his foot between my open legs and pressed it right up to my pantyless, hot, dripping pussy. I didn't even realise when I started to grind my needy, hungry cunt on his shoe but his shoelaces rubbed on pussy slit and opened my wet pussy lips. It was heavenly!

It's not that I didn't know how to suck cock well. I knew I was supposed to suck slowly and make it last until he was dying to explode in my mouth. But my body was overheating so much that I started sucking faster and harder, not for him, but for my own need. I wanted it and I wanted it bad.

As I sucked his dick my boobs were pressing on his knees, I pressed them harder and rubbed my hungry pussy on his shoe. I could feel the desire building up in my body, the familiar heat rising from my cunt all the way through my spine. He turned his foot between my legs and I almost came as his shoelace ground on my clit.

With his right hand he kept the file in front of him, but he reached out with his left hand, grabbed my hair again and pushed me forward. His cockhead slid into my throat and kept going. I gagged and made throaty noises. Normally I don't have any gag reflex at all but when a dick is so thick and long like Shartan's was, I would dare any girl to take it in her throat without fearing for her life.

Not looking at me and not saying a word, he simply kept me impaled on his cock. The thick, throbbing beast jammed down my throat was cutting off my oxygen and my heart was beating so fast as I contemplated if I would die here today. The long meat pole was stuffed so deep in my throat that I could taste the precum dribbling towards my belly. I slowed down my breathing and focused on breathing with my nose.

Physically it was demanding and dangerous, but psychologically it was off the charts. As I knelt there skewered on his huge cock, completely in his power, my body was burning hot all over! I was grinding my pussy even harder on his shoelaces like a bitch in heat. I was making animalistic noises as his cock slowly killed me but I dare not ask him to stop.

Thankfully, he pulled out just before I could faint and left his heavy cock pressing down on my tongue. I breathed hard but did not stop sucking. I got the message. I was to suck only as hard or fast as he wanted. I was there for his use, not for my own pleasure. But that did bring up the difficult point. My clit was hard and buzzing with sexual energy. As I ground my pussy down on his shoe, my clit was being mercilessly teased by his shoelaces. Any moment now I would cum all over his shoe.

Amrita had told me that he liked his whores to cum after asking permission or after he came. We were not kidding ourselves. Amrita and I both knew we were his whores now. I dare not break his rule even though he had not imposed it on me himself yet. What was more, I didn't want to break his rule. I would be disappointed in myself if I came before he did. But there was no question of taking his cock out to ask permission.

I felt him grab my hair and push my head down, he moved his hips and fucked my face harder. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to suck his cock faster. That meant he was getting ready to blow his load. I sucked hard for all I was worth.

He put the file down and his fingers took hold of me. I felt deprived as he pulled me off his cock. I was loving the taste of his cock but I let him control me. The next moment I felt his hot cum hit my face on the forehead and between my eyes. I felt it flow warmly down my cheeks and then the next load hit on my cheeks and lips.

Keeping me fully in his control he showered me in his cum, he pumped his hot, sticky load on my chest, neck and on my expensive dress. I could feel it hot and wet on my skin, and even through the thin fabric of my dress.

My pussy gushed out in an explosive orgasm without my hand ever touching my cunt. That had never happened before. But I think my body temperature just rose so drastically that it had to explode. I almost fell in his lap but he kept my hair in his grip and pushed my head down. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking his cum off while my own body jerked helplessly in a long drawn out orgasm.

Honestly, I was beginning to love the taste of his cum. I sucked hungrily and ate it like food. His cock had not gone fully soft even after he came. As I sucked him and licked his cum, his thick cock started to rise again in a full erection.

It was easy for him to pull me up by the hair and bend me over his desk because I was ready to go anywhere he took me. I could feel the stickiness of his cum as my cheek pressed on the glass desktop. I had not had time to scoop up the cum from my face and dress. Now it was smeared on his desk as he pressed me down on it and placed his cockhead on my pussy entrance. I quickly opened my legs as wide as I could because I knew how tightly he was going to stretch me.

"Aaaaah!" Even though I was ready for it, his massive dick hurt inside me as he entered me and I screamed without meaning to.

From the first thrust that almost fully impaled me I could sense his mood. I reached up and grabbed the other edge of his desk, preparing myself for the pounding of my life. Imagine my shock when he picked up the file instead.

"I am going to add some notes here that I want you to incorporate into the policies." He said.

Policies? What policies? It took me a full thirty seconds to understand what he was talking about.

"Yes, Sir." What else could I say? I was dressed like a whore, soaked in his cum, and bent over his desk. His dick was buried inside me even at that moment, and he was talking about work! The bastard.

The cold touch of the cardboard told me that he had placed the file on my bare back. Then suddenly he started writing in the file, I could feel the pressure on my back which made my tits grind hard on the glass desktop. His massive dick was throbbing inside my cunt, grinding on my cunt walls as he moved hips slowly back and forth.

It was not the actual act of fucking but the feeling of being extremely vulnerable and helpless under him that got to me. He had absolute power over me. I was dressed in an expensive dress and looked like a million dollars, but in his hands, I was his two bit whore. Nothing more than a piece of fuckmeat for him to use as he wanted.

"May I cum, Sir? Please?" He had not even done a proper stroke inside me after that first hard entry and my cunt was burning up with desire. I

He continued writing while slowly fucking my dripping wet cunt. Moving his hips so absent-mindedly like I was nothing more than a cheap whore. He was doing me a favour by fucking me. It was fucking humiliating! And still my pussy was so hot I was afraid I was going to cum before he gave his permission.

"Please! Please, Sir! Let me cum, Sir!" I begged with my eyes full of tears. I was desperate to hear that one "Yes!" from him so I could let go. I knew I could not hold on much longer.

Suddenly I felt his hand around my neck. He pressed my face to the glass and whispered in my ear "Who do you belong to, Lara?"

"You, Sir." I spoke breathlessly and fast "I belong to you, Sir."

"Are you a good bitch, Lara?" His breath on my neck was driving me wild.

"Yes, Sir. I am your bitch, Sir. Your whore. Please let me cum, Sir. I will do whatever you say. Just let me cum, please!".

"You may cum, whore!"

As he said those words, he tightened his grip on my neck and started fucking me hard. The edges of the file still on my back were digging into my bare back. My thighs were being slammed hard into the desk as he drilled me. His thumb was on my windpipe. I could feel how vulnerable I was under that thumb. The moment he pressed gently on that thumb and reduced my oxygen supply, my body exploded in a massive orgasm.

The things that were there before were still there, the file, the desk, his hand, the thumb - but my whole universe shrunk down to one thing. His cock. His cock as it pumped my wet cunt with the precision and force of a steel piston. It was driving me over the edge and into the beautiful sunset. I felt my body go all stiff and then completely limp. The orgasm was shaking my whole existence. I was no longer in the room. I could not see anything because my eyes filled were with tears, but I was seeing the whole universe, the visions, the colours, the patterns, the passage of time, the revolutions of the Earth....

Do you remember those scenes when the lifeguards pull out someone who almost drowned? They give them CPR and suddenly the person comes to with a jerk and spits out a lot of water. I came to like that and my spit spurted from my mouth. I am not sure I had passed out or not but I had definitely not been fully conscious in the traditional sense.

My mind-melting orgasm was just subsiding when boss came inside me with a hot explosion that I could feel in my womb. As he pumped his hot load into my womb my cunt erupted again. A small orgasm this time but oh, so delicious!

When boss let me up, I went down on my knees before he could even make me. I sucked his cock with the devotion of a whore who knows this cock owns her. I lovingly licked every inch of his shaft, and then his balls, eating every single drop and droplet of his life-giving cum.

His shoes were a mess. I went down on my hands knees and licked them clean. I knew he liked that and I made sure I was thorough. Not only did I lick up all the cum from them, I licked around them so there were no smears of my tongue on the polished leather.

A I got back up to my knees, he pointed to his desk. The glass was messy with smeared cum. I blushed.

"But, Sir.."

My head jerked to the side as his hand connected with my cheek with a loud slap. I turned to look at him and blinked several times to see through the tears. My cheek was burning like it was sunburnt.

"Those words should never pass your lips again whore, understand?" The look in his eyes was scary. I was afraid I would pee on the carpet.

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

I stood up, bent over his desk and licked all the cum from the glass. It was half-dried but still tasted good. Here's the weird thing though. I felt extremely humiliated while doing that but my pussy was throbbing like crazy. I could feel the juices flowing. I didn't wait for him to point to his carpet. I simply went on all fours under his desk and licked all the mixed cum from the carpet.

"Good bitch."

Hearing those words brought a big smile to my lips.

"Thank you, Sir."

"I have made some notes on the policies." He handed me the file "Make the changes and put them in effect immediately. Email me if you have any questions."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

I really wanted to ask if I could use his shower. I was a holy mess. But I could not bring myself to utter the words. If he wanted me to clean up, he would have told me so. By asking I might earn more punishment and what's more I will be disappointing him which somehow seemed more important. When he dismissed me I just took the file and left.

Outside in Amrita's office I didn't stay to chit-chat. Instead I just said a quick bye and went out. I am sure she saw my condition but she's a smart girl. She didn't say anything.

==========================================

Shartan:

Fucking Lara on my desk was an amazing experience. It was not just intercourse, it was the fact that she was a manager in the company and worked under me. And she had dressed for me -- that whore dress was stunning. Her submission on my desk was incredible and that Amrita sitting outside knew that I was fucking Lara in my office. The whole mix was super exciting.

With the whole line of beauties for me to fuck and the mystery of what was really going on I had forgotten that I still had a magazine to run.

But I was still the boss with all the perks that came with it, the best one being having a stunning hot and efficient secretary. I told her to come in. I looked at her as she walked in.

As usual Amrita was dressed in a short skirt. Her skirt was fitted around her hips but loose around her butt. It didn't reach much below the butt. Her tank top was tight and cropped so all her fair midriff along with her belly button was visible for anyone to admire. Her 34C boobs were fairly big but they were very firm so I had told her to stop wearing a bra. The result was that her nipples poked visibly through her tiny little top when they were hard. Usually they were hard when she came into my cabin.

I tapped my desk with my right hand and she obediently bent over, placing her hands where I had tapped. She opened her legs and bent one knee without me having to say anything. I slipped my right hand between her legs and slowly caressed up along her bare thigh. Oh, man, her legs so perfectly shaped and toned it was a joy ride for my fingers to move along the smooth flesh and curl around the textbook curve of her thigh.

"Emails, darling." I told her. She opened the email program and my inbox opened on the large monitor connected to my laptop. On the big monitor we could both read the emailed at the same time.

Then for a while I disposed of the emails. I looked at each one and told her what to do about it. Some needed a reply which I dictated to her, some I added to follow up later, some were action items for her....and all the while my hand explored casually but very intimately between her legs. I kept caressing her left thigh first. Then used the back of my fingers to gently rub along her right thigh. Slowly, over several minutes, I brought my hand up higher and touched her bare pussy.

Not allowing the girls to wear panties seems count-intuitive at first considering how many pretty designs of panties they can wear and all that you can do with those panties depending on how rough a mood you are in. But when they are pantyless, and wearing a short skirt, they know how vulnerable they are. Only I, their boss, had the power to actually push my finger up there into their unprotected pussies, or bend them over to stuff them with my cock. But that's only the logical way to think about it.

The illogical and more natural way is the feeling. When a girl doesn't wear panties, she can feel how vulnerable she is. Her pussy is open for 'anyone' to simply come in and use her. They won't, and she knows it but her body is still on a high charge from that feeling of free access and vulnerability.

On the other hand, if she gets wet, and her pussy starts leaking, she has no way to hide it. This could be potentially embarrassing and she knows it. This helplessness to not be able to cover her shameful condition makes the shameful condition inevitable. You see what I mean? It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

12