The Dream Job Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time my fingertips touched Amrita's bare, pantyless pussy, she was so wet that I could feel her pussy lips soaking wet. My flinger slid in smoothly. She moaned but continued working. I could see her biting her bottom lip as she worked though. Her hips moved on their own despite her trying to exercise self-control. She slowly fucked herself on my finger while she listened to and reacted to my instructions.

I must give her credit that she lasted ten minutes like that. After that her pussy got so wet and so hungry that she started to move her hips, arching her back, to fuck herself on my finger harder and deeper.

"Not yet, slut, we have work to do." I told her.

"Sorry, Sir." She moaned.

With a strong effort she slowed down her strokes, merely wiggling on my finger. But she was leaking worse than the CIA. My hand was soaked in her cunt juices. I inserted a second finger into her tight hole and she emitted a long, deep moan.

Then she continued moaning and working. Her hips moved, her pussy squeezed my fingers, and I could literally feel the heat from her body. The last email we came to was from Zack. He had sent results from 2 photo shoots to consider for the cover of the next issue.

"Okay, I will deal with this myself with Shweta, my whore." I told Amrita. Actually I would make the decision about the cover, I wanted to involve Shweta Tiwari because she was the editor and I didn't want to leave her out.

"Yes. Sir. Please, Sir!" Amrita begged with puppy dog eyes. She does have big, beautiful eyes and right then those eyes were filled desire. She wanted to be allowed to cum.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and stood up. I turned her around to face me and pushed my fingers back into her cunt, fully deep this time. She cried out and collapsed into my chest.

Taking her hair in my left hand I pulled her face close and kissed her hard. My fingers moved in and out of her tight, soaking wet cunt, fucking her fast and deep. My fingertips were rubbing her gspot as they moved in and out.

"Cum for me, baby." I whispered in her ear as I fingerfucked her and sucked on her neck "That's like a good whore."

She moved her hips fast, fucking herself frantically on my fingers. And then her body went stiff as she came hard. I could feel her teeth on my shoulder and that's how I knew how hard her orgasm was. I continued to jam my fingers up into her cunt. She whimpered like a puppy as she rode my fingers.

"Oh God! Thank you, Sir!" She whispered in my ear without lifting her head from my shoulder.

"You are welcome, pet!"

Amrita took my hand in her hands as I slid my fingers out of her soppy, wet cunt. She licked my fingers completely clean. I had started to keep baby wipes in my desk because of all the sex that happened here. Amrita opened the bottom drawer and took them out. After cleaning everything, she went back to her desk, but she stopped at the door, turned and said "You are the best boss!"

Her smile was priceless.

=====================================================

Shartan:

Instead of having lunch with Amrita as I usually did, I told her I was going to take a walk to the harbour. It was a beautiful day. Despite the things that were on my mind I enjoyed the walk along Harris road that runs along the coast,. I crossed the bridge from there and entered the market area. It took me 15 minutes to find the shop I was looking for - "Fiji Connects"

There were seven steps in the narrow doorway leading down into the shop. Inside I found a variety of spy cameras, mic's and other equipment some of which could be used for photography also while others were seriously only for surveillance use.

"Can I help you find something?"

She was beautiful. Too pretty to work in a store like that. Even in her simple tshirt and jeans I could see had a lovely face with soft, charming features. Big, brown eyes that were looking directly into my eyes right now.

"No, I mean, yes." I tried to grab my train of thought.

"You must have gone to a special school where no means yes." She smiled.

"No means no, but I mean yes." Why was I talking like an idiot?

"Ah, I see. How can I help you?"

I took out my phone and showed her the pictures of the bugs I had found in my desk phone and laptop.

"Can you tell me anything about them?"

She took the phone from my hand. Her fingers were warm.

"Not a lot. They are electronic bugs, we don't sell them." She said then zoomed in on the picture from the laptop bug "I think...I wonder if I still have it."

My phone was still in her hand as she walked away and went into the space behind the shop counter. I followed her and faced her from across the counter. She woke up the computer that was standing to the side of the long counter and put my phone down beside it.

"Hmmm, yes. Once we ordered some for a local private detective. I was not sure if I kept the catalogue or not."

She came back to the counter and put the phone down between us on the counter.

"This one is very expensive and this one is a mid-range bug. That's all I can tell."

"Okay. So they are from two different sources." I mused.

"Yes. Seems liked it. If you give me some time, I can find out who sells them in Fiji." She offered.

"Hmmm. Yes. Please find out."

"Okay. I will. Email me those pictures, I will need the details." She gave me the shop card which had the contact details printed on it. I emailed her the photos from my phone.

A thought suddenly occurred to me "Listen, can you recommend a program to sweep a computer for bugs?"

"Like software bugs? Spyware?"

"Yes."

"There are many depending on what kind of bugs you are looking for. What do you need to check, desktop or laptop?"

"Laptop."

"If you bring it in I can test it for you." She suggested.

"You can't sell me a program?"

"I can. But I will have to sell you a few different ones. If you bring it in, I can check it and if it does have spyware I can fix it at the same time. For one cheap price." She smiled. Her smile was beautiful like sunrise over the sea.

"What's your name?"

"Pooja Salvi. Why?"

"I am trying to decide if I can trust you with my laptop."

"And you can do that with my name?" She scoffed.

"No," I admitted "but you have an innocent face. Like you are a good girl."

"By face you also look like a filmstar, but are you?"

"I wish." I confessed "Not even close."

"So? What did we learn?" She prompted.

"That faces can be deceiving?" I smiled despite myself.

"But it's a good thing you asked my name." She grinned a very cheeky grin "Shows that you are interested in me."

"I am not interested in you." I declared.

"So what are you saying...that I am interested in you?"

"I didn't say that."

"Look dude, you are so much older than me. I am just 23, single and studying cryptography at the Suva college of Technology. Ok?"

I smiled at the clever way she was telling me about herself.

"Some girls like older men." I remarked.

"They are naughty girls." She put her hands on the counter and looked challengingly into my eyes.

"And you are innocent? Like your face?"

"There are many shades between innocent and naughty."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. You will learn these things when you grow up."

"And what shade are you?"

"Why do you want to know?" She challenged "Are you interested in me?"

"There are many shades between interested and not interested."

She laughed. It was a lovely, careless, musical laugh of a young girl who is happy and enjoying her life.

"Okay, you are funny. I will give you that." She said.

"Does that make me less old?"

"No, but it makes you more attractive."

"So...." I honestly didn't know what to say to her.

"So?" She leaned forward with her chin resting on her knuckles and looked into my eyes.

"When should I come back?"

"Whenever you want, handsome." She smiled.

"For the information?"

"Oh that?" She made a face "I will email you."

"Cool. Let me give you my email address."

"I have it." She said.

"You have it?"

"You emailed me the photos, genius."

"Oh, right! D-uh!"

"It's a good thing you are cute!"

"Thanks, I think. See you later."

"See you, handsome." She winked.

[End of Part 8]


12