The Dream Job Ch. 09

Story Info
Shartan nails Evelyn, plans a party.
4.6k words
4.62
7.2k
14

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shartan:

I stopped by Preity's office on the way back.

"Hello, Sir!" She stood up from her chair.

"Sit, sit!" I motioned her down.

She was wearing a short dress which was almost a tube dress except that a ring made of red rubies (not real, I am sure) which looked like a necklace, connected with the top part just below her cleavage and went around her neck like a halter. It created a lovely circular hole in her dress through which the top of her milky white boobs could be seen. Her back was mostly bare in that and so were her legs. The dress was not super tight but it fit nicely around her shapely body and presented her breasts up as supported by the thin fabric. It was printed with an abstract pattern which was a mix of predominantly reds, browns and yellows, the contrast it created with her fair skin was deliciously beautiful.

Walking right up to her desk, I went around it and sat down on the glass top. She opened her legs as I placed my right foot on her chair, between her thighs. She was wearing no panties and from that angle I could clearly see her smoothly shaven, bare pussy.

"You should have summoned me, Sir." She said "Why did you bother yourself?"

"It's okay. I was coming from outside. You were on my way." I leaned forward "How are you, baby?"

I cupped her cheek in my hand and bent over her. She followed my hand like a good girl and we kissed. My thumb softly caressed her smooth, warm cheek as I sucked her lips. She opened her lips and my tongue entered her hot mouth like invaders conquering new territory. I had not nailed her yet, but that kiss was so easy and intimate like we were old lovers. It was a heady feeling to command this kind of intimacy with this beautiful babe even if I didn't know her motivations yet.

After the hot, wet kiss. I sat back and let my foot move forward until the toe of my shoe was touching her bare pussy. She pressed her pussy mound into it and ground slowly against it as we talked.

Tearing my mind away from thoughts of ravaging her right here on her desk I said "I have an idea, darling!"

"Yes, Sir?" She looked up at me and listened intently.

"We should have a party to unveil the cover of the next issue. Then we can have another party in 2 weeks when we release the magazine itself. Build the buzz, you know?"

"That's a great idea, Sir. I love it!"

"Well, you are the event manager for Angels. Think you can make the cover party happen by this Saturday?"

"I am sure I can, Sir. Today is only Monday."

"Excellent. What do you need from me?"

"Where do you want to have the party, Sir?"

"On the harbour. We can hire a yacht and.."

"Why, Sir?"

"You don't like the idea?"

"I mean why are we hiring a yacht instead of using our own?"

"We have a yacht?" I knew I sounded like a country boy in the big city.

"The company has two yachts, Sir. One 80 feet and 120 feet. They are for photoshoots and company events. Also, a small rowing boat."

"Sweet! Let's have it on the big yacht."

"Sounds good, Sir. Who all should I invite?"

"Hmmm, well, some of our hottest models from the new issue. Some of the pretty staff girls...guys as well. You bitches will be there, of course..."

"We'll be at your service, Sir."

"Some entertainment reporters from the city, and maybe some well-known people from the city, like fashion designers, business owners etc.?"

"I can do that, Sir." She was making notes while still rubbing her pussy on my shoe. I could feel her pussy lips being opened by my toe.

"What's the capacity of the yacht?"

"About 400, Sir."

"Hmmm, 400 would be an overkill. I would say about 150-200 people."

"I agree, Sir that 400 would be overkill. But may be do 200-250, Sir?"

"Okay. Go for it."

"I will start on it right away, Sir. Mmmmm." She was moaning, her pussy was quite wet, I could see her pussy lips glistening from where I sat.

"When can you show me the draft of a plan?"

"Tomorrow morning, Sir?"

"Sounds good. Talk to Amrita for an appointment and bring the plan."

"Yes, Sir."

I was right, as I pulled my foot back, the front part of my shoe was very wet with her cunt juices.

"You dirtied my shoe, cunt." I accused her.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Sir." She held my foot in both hands, bent over and licked her cunt juices from my shoe. She took her time to properly lick my shoe clean. Fuck, that was super hot!

My dick was hard and outlined in my pants as I walked out of her office.

=======================================================

"May I help you with that, Sir?" Amrita asked as I walked into her office with a hard on in my pants.

"No, thank you, darling. I have an appointment with Eve in half an hour. Just tell her to come in now."

"Yes, Sir."

When Evelyn walked into my office a few minutes later, I simply grabbed her by the hair, bent her over my desk and jammed my cock into her tight cunt. After that meeting with the beautiful cyber security girl and the chat with Preity Zinta, I was very hot. Evelyn got the brunt of that arousal as I pounded her so hard her thighs slammed into my desk with each thrust.

Evelyn:

My heart was beating fast as I entered Amrita's office. With Mr. Silverstar you never knew what to expect but you knew what to expect. I mean, I knew he was going to use me, but I didn't know how he would use me today. It all depended on his mood.

When I entered his office, he stood up and opened his zip. My eyes were fixed on his thick cock as he took it out. I walked up close and he simply grabbed my hair, bent me over his desk and started fucking me like I was nothing more than fuckmeat. And for him, it was true. I was his fuckmeat.

I was already soaking wet when I got to his office but his massive shaft still hurt my tight pussy when he jammed into me. I held on to his desk and yelped like a bitch with each thrust of his powerful cock. There was something in is his rough use of me that turned me on. I was pushing back on his cock before I knew it. The long, deep strokes were hitting my cervix and I was loving how it was driving my body wild.

He bent over my body and kissed and sucked my soft skin. I felt his teeth digging into my flesh just above my tank top and I lost it. I writhed under him as my pussy just exploded into a torrent of hot cum. I pushed back even harder and fucked myself deep with that gloriously hard and thick cock. I don't even know what noises were coming out of my mouth, if they were grunts, moans, screams or a combination of all.

My orgasm reached its peak and my pussy squeezed tight around his dick. He came hard inside me. I could feel as his hot cum being pumped into my cunt.

"Aaaah!" A very satisfied scream came out of my lips as I felt my senses overloading with pleasure.

Finally, when he left my hair and let me up, I almost crumpled to the floor. My legs were full of jelly, they were not able to support my weight. Boss grabbed me by the arm and slowly lowered me to the floor. I knelt between his legs as he sat on his boss chair. His semi-hard dick was messy with mixed cum. As I leaned forward I realised what the smell was that was filling the room.

Sitting there on my knees, I happily licked the cum from his cock. It was a treat. His cum tasted yummy. I would put it on my ice cream if he didn't mind.

"Is this the budget file?" He picked up the file I had brought. I don't know how it ended up on his desk. I had no recollection of placing it there.

"Mmhmmm." I grunted affirmative with my mouth full of his meaty cock.

He looked through the file while I sucked his cock. It was getting hard again quickly and as it rose up I licked clean around its base and licked his cum from his balls. I could see some splashes on his shoes where the cum had dribbled during the fucking. I bent down on my hands and knees to lick it all clean. I held on to his leg and licked lovingly all around his shoe. Then I gave the same devoted attention to his other shoe. It was giving me so much pleasure that I could feel my pussy tingling. The feeling of being his bitch was amazingly erotic.

Once he was fully hard he pulled me up and impaled me on his lap. He had me on his lap facing the same way he was. The little skirt was no problem at all. It was very short to begin with and now it was hiked up almost to my hips from kneeling with my legs open. He guided me down and I took his long, hard shaft in my pussy as I lowered my ass on his thighs. From that angle it could go quite deep and my moans started coming out sharp and fast as the thick base inches of his massive dick spread my tight, young pussy to the limit.

Recently I had started dating this young banker. He was very handsome and romantic. We had been on two dates and the last time I had slept with him in his penthouse flat. He was a good fuck but I would not even feel his dick in me now after taking boss' monster in my little cunt.

What are you thinking, idiot? I reminded myself. Why would I go back to dating anyone else now when I already had boss in my life? I may actually not be allowed. I was boss' bitch now and I could not just go fuck any guy without asking boss first. But if I asked boss, he might not like it. No, better to stay on boss' good side and be a good bitch for him. It's not like I was wanting for good sex. And he was the boss so my other needs were taken care of as well.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me forward. I went down on my elbows on his desk and kept riding his cock. He put the file on my back and kept flipping through it. Even though he was reading the petty cash budget file, his dick was rock hard inside me and I could feel...

"Oh mumma!" I came hard without a warning. My body collapsed on the glass desktop and struggled to keep going with the hard strokes that were feeling like heaven inside me. Mr. Silverstar pushed up with his hips and drilled my cunt hard. Another orgasm was building up in me even before the first one completely finished.

I felt his fingers wrap around my neck "Harder!" He commanded.

My body was going wild with desire. I could feel his fingers resting on my windpipe. His cock was like a live missile inside my tight pussy. The fear, pain and arousal were so mixed in my body that my mind was losing all control.

"Oooow!" I cried out loudly this time as my pussy erupted in a huge liquid explosion soaking his dick with my cunt juices right down to his thick base.

"Harder!" He repeated. I could feel his fingertips press at the base of my throat, controlling my breathing, not cutting it off but just telling me how helpless I was in his hands.

Not wanting to displease him I tried to make my strokes harder, but my body was in overdrive, my knees had given in and I could barely stay up as the huge orgasm shook my body so hard.

The next moment, my body was pressed down on his desk as he stood up, bent me over and really started destroying me! I could feel my body sliding on the glass with the sweat coming out from all my pores. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted or how many little ones it was made up of but by the time I felt him explode inside me, my body was completely raw from his fucking. I lay face down on the cool glass and accepted his hot, powerful seed in my womb as he continued to fuck me. I could have died happy in that moment!

Of course, when he pulled me up I immediately slid down to my knees and licked him clean. My tongue was worshipping his glorious cock as I held on to his thighs. I felt like I owed him all my devotion for what he had just given me. I didn't even check to see if any cum had fallen on his shoes. I just bent down low and licked them clean. I took my time and used my tongue with all the love I could muster. There were quite a few little splashes of cum on the leather of his shoes. I ate them as my reward.

"You are a good bitch, Eve." He patted my cheek as I sat back up. His praise made me fill with pride and a wide grin spread across my face.

=======================================================

Shartan:

Amrita's office is right outside my office. Nobody can come into my office without walking through hers. Although her office is much smaller than mine it is still big enough to be a boss' office in some medium-sized company. Her desk is as large as mine but not glass. Her chair faces the door that opens in the corridor which means her left side is towards the door to my office.

Even though I didn't create this arrangement, I quite like it. This means that from the corridor nobody can look directly into my office even if both doors are open. As soon as I walk out of my office I have complete access to Amrita. I can talk to her from across her desk or I can simply walk up behind her desk and have full access to her and her computer screen.

This made things awkward for her if she would ever need privacy but I wanted it just like that. I didn't want her to have privacy from me. She was a beautiful girl and a great secretary, and a superhot slut. I wanted her completely in my possession. I wanted to create a relationship with her where she would be exactly my "personal" with no noun needed after the possessive.

She got up as I came out of my office and I walked up, behind her desk and slipped my arm around her slender waist. She was still in the same short skirt but her top was different. Then I remembered she had drooled on her top in my office earlier when she came all over my fingers.

This sleeveless loose top was the kind that would reach just below her boobs if she didn't have any boobs. But because she had these wonderful, firm, full boobs, the top just draped over those lovely mounds and the cut-off bottom edge just hung over without quite reaching her chest again. Her skirt was short, just about 7", even shorter than the 10" mini skirt allowed under my new HR policies.

In between the little top and the tiny skirt was the shapely expanse of her young, supple skin. This is where my arm now draped around and my hand rested right across her belly button. I liked the way she moved closer and pressed her body against me, cuddling up sideways without caring that anyone could walk in at any moment.

"Sir, do you think I should get a belly ring?" She asked out of the blue.

I turned my head to look at her "Who owns this body, Rita?"

"Of course, you do, Sir!" She said quickly, widening her big innocent eyes "I am only asking if it would make it more interesting for you. I would never, ever do anything like that without my owner's permission, Sir."

"The answer is no, pet. You are a hot piece of ass and I like you as you are."

"Aw, you are such a sweet boss." She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Has Preity asked for an appointment for tomorrow?" I asked letting my hand gently caress her smooth midriff and simply loving how soft and smooth her body was.

"Yes, Sir. I have given her two hours from 10 to 12," She opened my calendar on her screen without getting out of my grip at all "so that you'll have the 9 to 10 hour free. Since you seem to be training Evelyn these days I thought that that may be a good hour for you to give her a lesson."

"Good girl. Put Evelyn's name at 9 and tell her." I slipped my hand under her little top "And we need another receptionist to work in shifts with her so that people can work longer hour or flexible hours if they need to. Remind me to talk to Lara about it."

Her breast was firm like a soft rock in my hand, I fondled and squeezed it while she took notes by pecking on her keyboard with her left hand.

"Will do, Sir."

"We are going to have a party for the new cover release on Saturday. I want some press there. Who does PR, it's not Amisha I am sure?"

"Kareena Kapoor, Sir."

"I knew that." I squeezed her hot breast harder "Set up a meeting with Kareena for tomorrow afternoon at 2. No make it 2.30."

No idea why but I thought I might take a walk again tomorrow during lunch hour. Ok, I had some idea why.

"Sure, Sir. 2.30 PM tomorrow Kareena Kapoor about Saturday's party." Amrita made notes.

"Also, remind me to not take any new bitches home on Friday evening as I will be going to the party Saturday morning."

"May be" she looked up at me with those large puppy dog eyes "you should take home a bitch that's already broken in and will be going to the party as well with you."

I leaned and kissed her firmly but quick "I will see, my bitch."

"This bitch will be ready whatever you decide and I can sort out a couple of other sluts as well who won't delay you next morning."

With my hand still under her top, I teased her nipple and slowly kneaded her soft, warm mound.

"Tonight I want to work on the cover photos. Tell Shweta Tiwari to be ready to go home with me at 6."

"She knows, Sir." Amrita replied "She has already emailed me to ask you if it's okay that she brings her assistant Shriya, they both work together on the layout."

"Shriya? Tell me about her." I asked for Amrita's opinion while noting that her opinion may be biased.

Amrita made a circle with her index finger and thumb "A-one piece! Amazing body and a beautiful, good girl face. You may feel like breaking her even before Shweta."

"That hot, huh?"

"Sir, she's 36, looks 24 and has a figure that I would kill for."

"Your figure is damn hot, girl!" I slapped her ass.

"Well, then other girls who are not me would kill for Shriya's figure." She grinned "And thank you, Sir."

"Okay, tell Shweta she can bring Shriya."

"I already did."

My hand rose and landed on her ass again.

"Ow! Sir why would I bother you with something so obvious. If you don't like Shriya, I will take any punishment you decide, but I want my boss to have the hottest bitches and she is one of them."

"Alright!" I conceded "I will decide your fate tomorrow morning."

"Okay. Sir. Well, you are taking Shweta and Shriya home tonight, so do you want to fuck me before I go home?"

"That's a good idea. I am going to go talk to Zack for a minute, then I will come nail you."

==========================================================

Shartan:

I was just collecting my things in order to leave the office when the door opened and Shweta Tiwari entered followed by another girl. Now, I don't know if I have mentioned this before but Shweta is in her mid-thirties and has a very tight and slim body like a college student but a more mature face that has just become more beautiful with every passing year.

She was wearing a dress that was basically a black silk tube top and a matching asymmetrical midi skirt. The tube top was not super skimpy, it covered her boobs almost fully but it clung to them tightly. Can you imagine full 34C boobs, braless and hugged tightly in a silk top? Yes, I almost licked my lips when I saw that top. The top was connected to the skirt part with an inch-thick vertical strap running down her right side.

But the skirt was quite low on her hip, starting about 3 inches below her navel. Because of the asymmetrical design of the skirt, its lowest tip almost reached her left knee, but on the right it just barely covered her upper thigh. She turned to call the other girl inside after her and I saw how tight fitting the silk skirt was on her well-rounded ass.

"Are you ready, Sir?" Shweta said as she approached me and without waiting for my answer just walked into my arms and kissed me.

This was the second time I was meeting her since that first morning when Amrita had introduced me to her. I had plans to have a breakfast meeting with all the girls every morning but those were only plans so far. There was nothing in Shweta's hug, however, that would indicate that we were not already very intimate with each other.

My arm went around her slim body in that part between the top and the skirt and my hand felt the smooth, silky touch of her lower back. That made my cock twitch in my pants and she felt it as she started to grind against it while we sucked each other's lips in a hot, open-mouthed kiss.

12