The Dream Job Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand I continued to caress her bare back but my left hand just slid right down and grabbed her tight ass. The shapely ass cheeks covered in the thin layer of silk, oh, it was delicious beyond words! She moaned into my mouth as my strong fingers kneaded her buttocks.

Ultimately, we parted after a mind-blowing kiss and Shweta regulated her breath before saying "Sir, this is Shriya Saran, assistant editor of Angels. We will both be working under you on anything related to layout and content."

I have already described how gorgeous Shweta was, but Shriya was the kind of girl who could give her competition.

Shriya was a beauty that doesn't need make up, and she wasn't wearing much aside from her red lipstick. Her face, slightly long but tapering into a heart shape was a very beauty-next-door type face who would be in the dirty dreams of all the boys in the neighbourhood. The dress she had on was as sexy as it was simple. It looked like it was just one piece of silk fabric wrapped in the shape of a halter minidress. It was not tight fitting but it clung to her body from different directions as she moved.

As she was not wearing any bra or panties, the single white silk sheet clinging to her smooth, fit body looked indecently sexy. The dress stopped on her mid-thighs but movement would cause it to move up her upper thigh and bare her leg to the thigh joint. She moved forward to greet me and the dress moved in a way that it clung to her pantyless pussy clearly outlining the shape of her pussy mound and even her pussy slit.

There was no shyness in her greeting to her new boss. She pressed her body to me tight and close so I could feel the warmth of her young, sculpted body through the single sheet of silk. She tilted her face up and opened her lips as my hot lips pressed down on hers. Naturally my hands were on her back, rubbing slowly down. The top of her back was bare in that halter dress and below that, oh, I can assure you it was more sexy, not less, to feel her perfect curves through the thin silk.

Her skill in moulding her body to me and slowly massaging my dick with her smooth, warm thighs was unmatched. My cock was already hard from the kiss with Shweta, now it got even harder. I grabbed her ass and kneaded her cheeks with both hands. She moaned into my mouth and continued to suck my tongue.

When we parted her dress was sticking to her pussy with a visible wet patch on it. She saw me looking at it and smiled.

"Sorry, I got excited. And your rules don't allow panties."

"That's fine, darling" I commented "Are we ready to go?"

"Yes, Sir." Shriya said "I have the photos with me to shortlist."

"Great. Let's go."

Outside, I made like a gentleman and opened the car door for Shweta. After I handed her into the front passenger seat, I went around to the driver's side and found Shriya standing there by the open door. I was driving myself today as Amrita had driven us in the morning but now I was not taking her home.

"What, do you want to drive?" I asked Shriya standing by the driver's side door.

"I wondered if you would like your cock sucked while you drive, Sir." Shriya said sweetly.

Shriya:

I knew when I put on that dress that it was too thin. If...no...not if...when, I got excited my nipples would poke through the thin fabric and between my legs the silk fabric will surely stick to my wet pussy. In any other office these maybe problems, here my first and only concern was to dress like my boss wanted.

Sure enough, my pussy got so wet that boss noticed the dress sticking between my legs. But it was not my fault. He was such a phenomenal kisser. In our very first meeting he had kissed me so thoroughly that I was halfway to my first orgasm when he left me .

When pressing myself against him, I had felt his hard cock between my legs. If it was as big as it felt it was a monster! I could not think of anything other than taking it between my red lips.

I offered to suck him while he drove.

He cupped my cheek and leaned in to kiss me softly on the mouth.

"I am keeping you for the whole night." He told me with his intense gaze directly in my eyes "You will get to know my cock very well during that time."

No, it's not the words, it's the fierce energy with which he said them that made my pussy throb.

"Go, sit in the back." He slapped my ass as he ordered.

I went and sat in the back, still very hungry for his cock.

But I was a good girl and did not touch my pussy during the drive much as I wanted to finger myself to an explosive orgasm.

12