The Dream Job Ch. 11

Story Info
Shartan's Tuesday morning work.
5.3k words
4.68
6.6k
11
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 11]

Tuesday morning. Shartan's place.

Shweta:

"Ow! My body hurts!" Shriya said entering the kitchen.

I was just getting a glass of water.

"Mine too." I told her "Boss ripped me apart pretty thoroughly."

"Well, he didn't fuck your ass." She insisted.

"I have had my ass fucked before, and yes I know it hurts."

"Shweta, I have had my ass fucked too, many times. But not like this, not with a huge beast like that. That cock is not made for fucking asses." She said as she went for a glass of water as well.

"What is it made more?" I laughed, I could see her point.

"I don't know." She took a sip of water "Shooting planes out of the sky? That thing is a canon."

"It does feel like a pillar inside you." I agreed "When its fully in you, you can't breathe because it hurts when your body moves and that huge cockhead grates inside your cervix."

"Mmmm yeah, totally agree." Shriya said "It's not just how big it is, but boss seems to know exactly how to destroy a girl with it."

"Yes, he knew just the angle to penetrate into my cunt, almost into my womb." I shuddered as I remembered "And he broke me down systematically."

"You are so right." Shriya said excitedly "That's exactly it! He broke me down. I mean he was demolishing my pussy and I could feel the pain all over my body, but I didn't dare to ask him to stop because I was afraid he might."

"That's fucked up, isn't it?" I knew what she ways saying "You love his cock even when it's ripping your insides out."

"Yes, thank God he didn't ask any questions when he had his cock inside me." Shriya declared "I would not be able to keep any secrets, I am sorry."

I nodded "I know what you mean. I don't think any girl can stand against that kind of torture."

"Maybe Lara could," Shriya said "I sure can't. The moment he asks me anything with his dick inside my ass, I will spill everything, I am afraid."

"No, even Lara can't." I confided in her "He has fucked her already. When I went to ask her advice about tonight she told me she's in love with his cock and would sell out any one for a chance to have it in her."

"Wow!" Shriya was genuinely shocked "Lara was the strong one."

"She still is," I felt like I needed to defend my absent friend "but she is no match for Shartan. Nobody is."

Nodding in agreement, Shriya said "We will need a new strategy then. But to be honest with you, even as we are talking about it all I can think of is how much I want to suck his cock before we need to leave."

"Me too!" Shriya is such a slut because she says what she's thinking. I had been thinking about his dick the whole time myself.

"Did Lara tell you how he likes to be woken up?" Shriya asked.

"Yes." I grinned "You will like it."

===========================================

Shriya:

We snuck back into the bedroom slowly and made our way on to the bed without rocking it. Boss was sleeping naked like we all had last night. I pushed my head between his legs and smelled his dick. It made my pussy tingle.

I wanted to swallow his dick immediately, but I knew I had to be a good slut if I ever wanted to become his favourite. I started licking from one side, and Shweta started copying me from the other side. That monster of his started rising almost right away. I took his cock in my mouth. It was so yummy.

Together we sucked his beautiful cock, sharing it by one of us sucking his balls and the other swallowing his thick, meaty shaft. Then we would swap. I had it in my mouth when he pushed his fingers into my hair and pushed my head down until his cockhead popped into my throat. The boss was awake.

He fucked my face by controlling me by my hair. Shweta could see what he was doing to me by my watering eyes and bulging throat. Thankfully, he pulled back halfway as he came in my mouth. He pumped his load into my mouth and I collected it all. Then I pulled Shweta to me, sealed my lips on her and shared half the cum with her. We smiled at each other as she swallowed her share and I swallowed mine. Then we licked each other's lips. His cum was delicious like food.

We worked together again to lick his cock clean. Because he was lying down, some cum had slithered down to his balls and even below that. We just opened his legs and got down there, licking every single drop.

"Good morning, whores." He said as he sat up.

"Good morning, Sir." We chorused happily.

As he got up, he signalled with his hand and we followed him to the bathroom. While he peed we knelt on either side of him. Then we sucked him clean. Well, I sucked him clean and Shweta just sucked him after. It was astonishing how quickly he got hard again. But he didn't facefuck either of us this time. He took us into the shower.

He pulled me to him and stuffed his cock up into my cunt without any preamble. I was super wet by now and his dick, slid in smoothly, stretching me as it went along. I grabbed his shoulders and rested my head next to his neck. He had a real skill for making you feel helpless and hungry.

I only got a few strokes from his wonderful cock before he pulled out and grabbed Shweta. He nailed her the same way and Shweta gasped with his hard thrusts. I turned the water on and waited for my turn. It had not been even twenty-four hours and I was already falling in love with his cock.

Shweta:

Boss' cock felt so thick and nice inside me. My cunt squeezed it happily as it massaged his big, veiny shaft. Boss believed in owning a girl with his dick and he was doing a great job of that in the shower. I held on to him with both hands and rode his cock the best I could. The taste of his cum was fresh in my mouth. I loved Shriya for sharing it with me. The warm water washing over our bodies, his thick beast stuffing my cunt and his delicious cum on my tongue...for me that moment was heaven!

My body heated up fast under his expert drilling. My yelps were getting louder and faster as his cockhead hit my cervix and pushed me closer and closer to the edge with the powerful strokes. And then I almost cried as he pulled out of me just as I getting ready to explode.

When he reached for the bottle of oil, I knew how he was going to own me now. There was no question of saying no to him, no matter how much it was going to hurt. As he started to oil up his massive bruiser, I turned around and grabbed the shower pole. I made sure to arch my back as much as I could so my ass would be lined up for his entry. I opened my legs wide, using the shower pole for my balance and spreading the legs as much as possible so he could slide in easier.

It felt like none of that helped when he started to penetrate my ass. Shock waves of pain literally flooded my body as his thick cockhead stretched open my sphincter and popped into my ass. I believe I screamed pretty loudly. He passed his right arm diagonally across my body by passing it under my right armpit and grabbing my left shoulder. With his left hand he lifted up my left thigh and held it tight in his grip. And then he started breaking me.

There can be no other word for it. He stuffed his massive dick deeper into my tight ass with forceful thrusts using in and out motion to invade my anal canal deeper and deeper. Oh yes, it hurt! It hurt like hell! He was not fucking me, he was making me his bitch. I could feel it in every stroke. How he held me tight in both arms, how he pushed his massive meat pole deep into my ass, it was his way to systematically break a girl until she had no willpower to say no to anything he wanted.

Yes, his cock owned me. There is no way I can deny that. He had not left any doubt that he was in full control of me and I was his bitch to use as he liked.

"Relax, whore!" He said in my ear and I realised he was going to penetrate me even deeper. That did the opposite of relax. My sphincter clenched.

His hand landed on my naked ass like a paddle. The sting started on my ass but travelled up my pussy like a hot current. I took a breath and tried to relax my ass. It was a mistake.

By gripping me tight in his arms, he pushed once and his huge cock invaded several inches deeper into my anal canal. I felt so full like he was about to rip me apart from the inside. But at the same time, I didn't want him to stop. I was moving my ass back on his cock even when it was hurting with each movement. Then it started to feel good. My anal canal lubricated itself and his cock started to move smoothly in and out of my ass.

Maybe he realised that or maybe he thought it was time but boss started to really demolish my ass with his massive cock then. Each stroke of his cock was knocking the wind out of me and it was all I could do to keep holding onto the shower rod. I think I came within the first minute when he started reaming my ass out like that. My breath which was already ragged completely stopped and my body arched in a reverse bow type shape. Mixing with that was the sensation of the warm water flowing over my body. It was all so surreal.

When Shartan's hands move down to my tits, I knew he was looking to completely break me. He used his grip on my fleshy big boobs as leverage to pound my ass ruthlessly deep. His fingers were digging into my boobs while his cock was destroying my ass. My body felt like it was being torn apart from both sides. I came again.

This time I knew there were tears flowing out of my eyes because I could feel them leaking out the corner of my eyes before they merged into the steady torrent of warm water from the shower. I was so thankful when I felt his cock erupt inside me and he started pumping his hot cum into my ass.

I have never had a hotter shower than that before in my life. I would have collapsed on the floor if he hadn't been still holding me in his arms. He continued fucking my ass with slow strokes now but there was no doubt that he has broken me and my ass belonged to him just as the rest of me.

He pulled out slowly and let me kneel at his feet on the wet floor. Shriya and I both sucked his cock clean while the warm water soaked our naked bodies.

Both fingered us both when we all soaped each other and Shriya and I got to have one more great orgasm.

===========================================

Shartan:

The first thing I see as I walk into the office is the receptionist -- Evelyn Sharma. And I can tell you that that's a sight that will help anybody start their day right. A beautiful figure that would make you stare at her and the face, such finely sculpted features, deep, soulful eyes and wonderfully plump, pouty lips.

Her outfits were usually simple but amazingly sexy because of her young, shapely body filling them. Today she was wearing a white top with brown dots on it. The short sleeves had big cuts in them over her shoulder so they bared her arm and shoulders in a nice peeking view. It hugged her full breasts like a tied top but in fact there was a hook, just below her breasts that kept it together. The lovely expanse of soft, smooth skin between her tits and the slopes of her firm breasts visible through the wide neck of the top would make any man lick his lips. No bra needed for those firm beauties as the top was barely any bigger than a bra and stopped just below her breasts.

As I entered, she stood up and I got a nice view of her lovely long legs. Her skirt was the same shade of brown as the dots on her top. It was a very short cotton skirt, somewhere between a mini and a micromini. It fit her so tightly that it wrinkled on her thighs. I knew that she would not have panties on because she was not allowed them so that short skirt interested my cock even more.

"Good morning, Sir." Evelyn said.

Usually there were people at reception waiting for something or someone. But this early in the morning there was nobody. I took the opportunity to walk up to her station and kiss her. It was not a long kiss but she pressed her lips to mine and opened them when my tongue licked between them. That's the kind of ready submission that turns me on.

Pulling back after a short but hot kiss, I smiled at her.

"Good morning, my whore." I said and her smiled got wider.

I didn't need to tell her to come to my office in a few minutes. She knew.

Another beautiful treat awaited me as I opened the outer door to my office and entered Amrita Rao's office.

She was wearing a skintight pink minidress made of synthetic material. It was high-neck, sleeveless and fit her like a second skin. The piping was sequins. The beauty of the dress was in the star patterns scattered all over the dress. The stars had a thin black border and were different in size from each other.

Here's the most interesting part -- the star shapes were cut-outs in the dress material so you could see her soft, fair skin through them. They were spread strategically all over the dress. There was one just below her left breast placed in a way that I could see the bottom of her breast and some skin below that as well. There was one placed in a sort of diagonal orientation that bared the top of her right breast and a nice, tantalising view of her cleavage. There were others, some big, small all over her mid-riff that showed her fair skin in interesting ways. I could not wait to see how they were placed on her back.

When I walked in, Amrita walked around her desk and approached me to greet me. Her 8" high heels look ridiculous sexy and completely out of place in an office environment, but I loved them. They were perfect. They had 4" high black platform, the upper part was pink, there was a strap across her instep that had sequin borders. Her pint-painted toes could be seen through the peep-toe of the shoes. She walked confidently on them and hugged me.

By now I had fucked her so many times that I felt perfectly comfortable in squeezing her soft, young body against me and let my hands explore her. I got my answer about the stars on her back. There were a couple of big ones that let me caress her silky smooth skin, and as my hand moved down, I found that there was a star cut on her lower back which went so deep that my thumb could rub more than an inch of her tight ass crack. Because of the stars there was no possibility to wear bra or panties with that dress, but she had stopped wearing them anyway after she found out that I didn't like them. In short she was dressed like a total slut in office. But she was my slut.

My dick was rock hard as we kissed with open mouths and active tongues. She ground her pussy shamelessly on my crotch and I could feel her heat through the thin dress, right on my cock. My tongue was fucking her hot mouth and my hands were roaming on her slender body. My thumb had not left her tight, warm ass crack since it found how deep cut that dress was in the back.

"Good morning, my owner." She said with her sweet smile as we broke the intimate, hot kiss.

"Good morning, whore." I cupped her cheek "How is my pet bitch today?"

"Your bitch is very well, Sir." Her smiled deepened "And very happy now that you are here."

"Let's get some work done then I will want to nail you." I told her in simple matter-of-fact tone.

"Of course, Sir. I am yours to use." She submitted.

I entered my private office and put my briefcase down. Then turned my computer on. Amrita came in and placed some post on my desk. Even in the days of email, a lot of official things are done only by snail mail. Also, there are still people who like to write letters instead of emails.

"By the way, I got the padding done, Sir." Amrita said "I hope it is satisfactory."

Then I looked down and saw the one-inch thick mats of rubber, one under my desk and one in front of my desk to the left of my chair.

"Perfect." I told her "Good job."

==========================================

Evelyn:

I had started to come in early so that I could be ready when the boss came in. The time between me getting to the office and the boss coming in was the hardest of my day. I would be doing my daily tasks but also watching the doors to see when he would walk through them. I could see the lift through the doors as well and hear its ding. The anticipation of seeing him was so arousing for me that my pussy would get soaking wet within a few minutes. As I was not allowed to wear panties, it would become a problem as soon it started leaking. I had started to keep more tissues under my desk as I needed to wipe my pussy quite frequently or it would wet my thighs and even the chair. My skirts now were so short they would not get in the way of the juices when I was sitting.

By the time he arrived today, I had been waiting about 20 minutes and my pussy was screaming for attention. I could have cum if someone had just blown over it gently. I quickly stood up as he entered so that he could inspect me and my outfit. His eyes moved over my body and I could see that he approved of my skimpy top and the short booty-hugging skirt. He kissed me good morning as there was nobody around at the time. I quickly opened my mouth and his tongue pushed in to explore my mouth. I was hungry for more but he only gave me a quick kiss today.

"Good morning, my whore." He said and my pussy throbbed like a runaway train. He simply treated me like his property and it would always get my blood rushing through my veins.

He didn't tell me to come to his office and suck his cock but I knew that as his whore it was my duty. I wiped my pussy again, it was gushing. Then smoothing my skirt and pushing up my tits in my tight top, I went around the corner and inside to go to his office.

Amrita was at her desk. She smiled as I entered.

"Hi Eve!" She said with that sweet smile of hers "Sir is busy, so no talking, ok?"

"Hi Amrita!" I said "Of course. Thanks."

I pushed open the door to his office and felt like my body would just explode with excitement. I could feel my pulse in every part of my body, my heart was racing so fast.

Boss was on his chair, reading some documents. He looked up and motioned for me to come in. I walked around his desk and knelt down beside his chair. My knees struck something soft and I looked down. There was a rubber mat where I was in the habit of kneeling. Aw, he was so sweet, he got padding for his whores to protect our knees. He was a rough bastard when he was using us, but he was also a sweetie pie.

"Thank you, Sir." I blurted out before I remembered Amrita's instructions for not talking.

He grunted acknowledgement and turned his chair to face me. I kept my legs wide open so my skirt would ride up and he could see my pussy if he looked down. Opening his zip, I slowly took out his thick, meaty beast from his pants. It was always tough to pull it out if it was hard. Today it was not there yet so I was able to pull it out through his fly. Then I got to work on it like a good whore.

It was always a real pleasure to suck Shartan's cock. I love sucking cock anyway but when it is a thick one that fits tight in your mouth and you can feel it get hot, oh it's wonderful. He tasted so nice too. I used long strokes so that his pre-cum would fall on my tongue and then I could enjoy the taste as I pushed in and took the rest of his cock in my mouth.

Because I love sucking cock so much I have worked on it until I don't have a gag reflex. Normally. Normally I don't have a gag reflex. But boss' dick was so massive that it always made me gag when the cockhead popped into my throat. I was working on it though, and took him into my throat every time even if it choked me for a while.

He was still reading his documents as I sucked his dick like his good little whore. Then when his cock started to get really hot, I saw him put down the document and take a firm grip on my hair. That's the part that makes my pussy ache so deep inside. He sat back and enjoyed me blowing his cock so I carried on, fast and deep. I placed my hand under his balls and gently rubbed them with my warm hand.

12