The Dream Job Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping my soft lips wrapped around his thick rod I kept sucking him but I was also watching for his signal. He was getting close to cumming and I wanted to know where he wanted to cum. It was always his choice, of course. He could cum in my throat or my mouth. He could choose to cum on my face or my body. Whatever he liked, I was ready, he just needed to signal me to take my position under him.

Still fucking my mouth with his big beast, boss reached down and unhooked my top. I got the signal and quickly opened my top so my breasts were naked for him. He pulled out of my mouth and as his cock erupted, his load splashed on my neck and chest. He wrapped his hand around his throbbing rod and pumped more cum on my tits soaking them in his creamy load. It was so hot I always came without ever touching my pussy. I rubbed his creamy warm cum into my tits, massaging it in. His smell would keep me wet all day.

Then taking his cock in my mouth, I sucked him clean, tasting the remaining cum from his cockhead. After he was clean I licked my fingers clean of his cum.

"May I cum, Sir?" I asked sweetly, hoping he would say yes. I really, really needed to cum.

Unfortunately, he shook his head "No. I will nail you this afternoon, then I may allow you to cum."

Bad news was he didn't allow me to cum. Good news was that he would fuck me in the afternoon.

My body was buzzing with excitement when I left his office. I had to walk carefully otherwise my thighs rubbing together would cause me to cum, and I didn't want to disobey my boss no matter how hard it was.

=======================================

Shartan:

I managed to read a few documents while Evelyn was between my legs but honestly that girl was getting so good at sucking my cock that I had to read the same lines 10 times before I got them.

Fucking her was always fun, but having her serve me like a good whore, that just turned me on immensely. And then cumming on her smoking hot body, there is just no comparison for that.

After she left I caught up on my emails properly. As I was going through my inbox a new email arrived. The sender's name was listed as Pooja Salvi so naturally I opened it immediately.

"Come to the shop at same time today." She had written "I have something to tell you that you will find very interesting.

Your young beautiful friend,

Pooja."

Yep, that was her alright. So, she had already found out something about the bugs. That was exciting. I could hardly wait.

But I would have to wait, even with smoking hot babes sucking my cock and young beauties sending me mysterious emails, I still had a magazine to run. I called Amrita in to dictate some letters.

Dictating letters can be a really boring chore. But not when you have a stunning secretary working under you. Amrita bend over my desk and started taking dictation, and I gently caressed her smooth, warm legs with my eyes closed enjoying the young, beautiful body of my secretary while I actually worked.

As I kept working my hand kept moving higher along Amrita's leg. She opened her legs when my fingers moved up between her thighs. Then I rubbed her pussy and pushed my fingertip into her wet cunt hole, still keeping my eyes closed. She was mine to play with any way I wanted.

The game was that I would play with her pussy and finger her cunt while we worked on the letters. Then if she were a good whore I would let her cum when we finished, or I might fuck her and then let her cum. I didn't always allow it which kept it interesting for me and urgent for her. While she was taking dictation bent over my desk, I had two fingers up in her wet cunt, reaching deep enough that my fingertips were massaging her gspot.

Her job was to not make any mistakes in the dictation and also ride my fingers like a good slut. She had to squeeze my fingers and fuck herself with them in and out. It was hard for her to focus on both tasks at the same time and how well she did them determined if she got to cum at the end or not.

I could already see her legs shaking as she moved her tight, firm ass back to fuck her hot, hungry pussy deeper on my fingers. I should mention that despite being drilled by my huge cock regularly, Amrita's pussy is very tight and she keeps it so with regular workout and kegel exercises. Even pushing two fingers of my hand was a tight fit in her cunt hole. So, when she moved her ass back, she could feel the whole length of my fingers penetrating her in and out. Then when she had my finger buried fully deep in her cunt, I would bend them slightly and massage her gspot with my fingertips which would make her hot, horny body squirm with uncontrollable pleasure as the sensations travelled up her spine.

After we would finish the letters she was allowed to ask for permission to cum, but not before. If she tried to slow down on fucking herself on my fingers to hold off longer, that was cheating. If she made mistakes in taking dictation that was not good either. Once she had shortlisted only a small numbers of letters to help her hold off, and I had caught her. That was cheating. For all those offences, she not only didn't get to cum, but if she were cheating she would get a good whipping with my belt.

Last week she had done that trick with the shortlisting, and I had bent her over my desk, completely naked, and whipped her ass with my doubled up belt. The marks had taken 4 days to disappear. She had not done anything like that since then.

Her body is so amazingly fit and shapely that she makes me hard just by walking through the door. Right now, bent over my desk, her long legs naked and open wide, her tight ass fully naked as her skirt was hiked up, she was driving me crazy. My cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum even through my boxers and trousers.

Two emails were left to answer, I could see that on the screen. The way Amrita was moving her ass, she was not likely to last that long. Through the last email her knee bent on its own and she lost her stroke. She was slow to get her ass moving back again to take my fingers fully deep in her cunt and I noticed it.

"Keep moving, cunt!" I reminded her.

"Yes, Sir!" She whimpered almost in tears.

She took a deep breath as the last email finished and started begging right away.

"May I please cum, Sir?" She stayed bent over but turned her head to look back at me "Please, Sir! Please! I really need it, Sir."

"You think you deserve it, bitch?" I asked as I pulled my fingers out of her wet, dripping cunt.

"Please, Sir!" She begged instead of answering my question "I will be a good whore, Sir. Please let me cum!"

"No, you may not, whore!" I said and dropped my hand low beside my chair but out to the side.

She knew better than to keep begging after I said no, I could say or ask anything and she could plead her case as much as she wanted, but once I said a clear no, she was not allowed to ask any more.

But I have to say this for her, she was a good whore. She stopped begging and went down on her knees. Then taking great care, she licked my fingers and hand clean like a good bitch. She ate up every single drop of her pussy juices from my hand then wiped it clean with a tissue. She used another tissue to wipe her pussy clean.

I watched how carefully she walked as she went out to her own office. She was so turned on that a squeeze of her thighs might trigger her orgasm. And she could not do that as she didn't have permission. She was a good whore, after all, no matter how much I teased her.

[End of Part 11]


12