The Dream Job Ch. 13

Story Info
Shartan's lunch with Pooja Salvi and coffee with Neha Sharma.
6.5k words
4.6
6.7k
12

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shartan:

Wow! Fucking Preity Zinta on my desk was like eating an amazing meal after being hungry for days. That girl was delicious. I already knew that I would have to make time to nail her again. Probably today, if I could.

I was in a good mood as I left the office to go meet Pooja. I took the same route as yesterday but it took me less time today. Today I knew where I was going.

Pooja was dealing with a customer. I placed my bag in a corner and waited.

"Hi!" She smiled and came out from behind the counter to greet me as soon as the customer was gone.

"Hi!" I accepted her hug without too much awkwardness and tried not to grope her. She was wearing a cheerful yellow dress with blue dots on it. It had two thin noodle straps and the cleavage was very sexy without being obscene. I mean, she did have lovely, young, firm breasts and the dress was a bit deep cut.

It was a minidress so it covered only up to her thighs, showing off her beautiful long legs. It was skintight and wrinkled around her butt and thighs. I noticed that she had black, 5" high heels on with some fancy straps that wrapped around her ankles. I guessed she was going on a date after our meeting. I was right, but also wrong.

"So, what did you find out?" I asked.

"Wow, just like a man. Right to the point of what you want." She accused me "No 'Nice dress, Pooja!', 'You are looking sexy, Pooja!', just 'What did you find out?'"

Sighing dramatically, I said like I was reading from a script "It's a nice dress, Pooja. You are looking beautiful."

"Why, thank you." She exaggerated her cheerful response "So sweet of you to say!"

"So, what did you find out?" I asked again.

This time she didn't sidetrack "Okay, look at this." She went behind the counter and showed me a print out of an email.

"Your first bug, the expensive one, was bought right here in Suva. The other one, the mid-range one, was bought in Nadi."

"Nadi? So far?"

"What can I say? You are popular, dude." Pooja said.

"Hmm, ok."

"That's all I know."

"You could have told me this in the email."

Pooja said "Yes, but email is not safe when people are bugging your computer. And also, you could not take me to lunch on email."

She picked up her purse.

"Oh, right."

Facing the interior of the shop, she called out "Papa, I am going for lunch."

"Okay." A male voice called back from inside.

"Let's go."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Now, that's a loaded question."

"Just come with me, you will be safe. Kind of."

She put her arm through mine and we walked down towards the coast.

==================================================

We went to JJ's Bistro which was right on the coast. Pooja got us a table outside. The view was breathtakingly beautiful.

Pooja sat beside me. When I looked at her, she said "Well, I am not going to sit with my back to the view."

"Yes, it is a spectacular view." I said while looking directly at her unblinkingly.

She smiled and curtsied which is hard to do while sitting down.

During the lunch, we kept chatting. She told me more about herself and her ambitions. She stayed close the whole time as we chatted. I could smell her perfume. I could also look down her dress. Her breasts were really spectacular. The short dress was riding up on her thigh as she sat but she never crossed her legs. While chatting she actually opened them a little more and I could see her bare pussy clearly. She had no panties on. I could feel my throat going dry. She was smoking hot.

She didn't say anything but kept her legs open and I got an uninterrupted view of her smoothly shaved, tight, young pussy as we chatted. When the food came, we both faced the table. Pooja crossed her legs.

"You know, if you want I can find out more about those bugs." Pooja said.

"How?" I was interested already.

"I know someone who can backtrace it. She is a wizard with this stuff."

"Will you need to tell her my name?"

"No, I won't need to tell her anything about you if you don't want."

I nodded "Ok, yes, please find out."

"You know, because you have been so good to me," Pooja was back in her sassy mood as we finished the food, which was amazing, by the way "I will show you the best view in Fiji."

"So you don't want any dessert?"

"Don't worry, you will get your dessert." She bit her bottom lip.

I paid the bill, to which she didn't object, and followed her along the coast. She stopped by a mid-size boat which was about 50 feet long and looked at me.

"This one." She said.

Shaking my head, I said "I am not buying a boat. I didn't bring my chequebook."

Her laugh was quite musical and her smile very sexy.

"It belongs to a friend of mine." She took my hand and climbed on to the boat via the little gangplank and I followed.

She walked around the cabin to the seaward side and said "Isn't this the best view in the world?"

We were facing the open sea and the view was definitely awe-inspiring. But she was quite a vision herself in her short dress, high heels, with her long legs bare.

"I thought you wanted dessert?" She said derailing my train of thought.

She was standing with her back to the main cabin and looking at me suggestively. I didn't need an engraved invitation. I walked up close and dominated her beautiful small body by placing my hand on the wall of the cabin right above her shoulder. She turned her face up.

It was the easiest thing to kiss her. I leaned down and pressed my lips on her soft, luscious lips. She wrapped her long, dainty fingers around my neck and pressed me close. Her lips parted and my tongue entered her mouth. She battled my tongue with her own and we kissed hard, sucking each other's lips and tongues with hunger.

My hand moved up along her flat belly and cupped her breast. It was soft but firm, I could feel her nipple pressing into my palm through the thin fabric of her dress. She moaned into my mouth and pressed her lips harder onto mine. When we broke the kiss for sheer want of breath, we continued holding close and kissing. Slow, teasing kisses with open mouths, sucking each other's lips but only for brief moments.

Pooja pressed her cheek to mine and nibbled on my ear. That always makes my dick flex. We were hugging so tight that she could feel my dick move in my pants because it was rubbing on her pussy. She nibbled on my ear again and pressed into my crotch as my cock pulsed against her pussy mound.

I kissed her neck, smelling her gorgeous, young body, so hot, so arousing. She moaned in my ear and her breath on my neck was so warm that it was sending hot currents through my body. She moved her hand down between our writhing bodies and rubbed my cock through my pants.

"Oh God!" She moaned with her warm lips right next to my ear "You are going to hurt me, aren't you?"

Not knowing how far she wanted to take this make-out session right here in the open, I didn't say anything. She pulled down my zipper and reached in to take my cock out. Her hand was soft and warm around my hard rod. My cock throbbed in her fist. She tried to pull it out but found that it was too big and too hard to come out of that small opening.

Working quickly with both hands, she opened my belt and trousers. Then she reached down inside the waistband of my boxers and pulled it out.

"Fuck! That's too big for my little pussy. I am scared." She said in my ear as she felt my massive beast in her small hand.

"Shall we stop?" I asked as I kissed her cheek right next to her ear.

"Hell, no!" She said and kept rubbing my thick cock, making it even harder.

She opened her legs wider as I took my cock in my hand and placed it on her pussy hole. Bending my knees, I made sure my cock was pointing up and pushed once sharply. The bulbous, fat cockhead popped into her tight cunt.

"Ah, bastard!" She cried out and put her head on my shoulder.

Instead of pulling out, I held her in my arms and kissed her while moving my hips in a slow circle. Pressing my lips on her neck, I kissed and sucked slowly, my cheek rubbing on her cheek, my breath warming her skin. My thick, hard cock was grinding on her pussy walls. She moaned as it hurt her tight pussy but did not pull back. Working slowly and patiently, I screwed it deeper into her cunt.

"Mmm god, you are so big!" She whimpered in my ear and held on to me tightly.

Gradually I increased the depth of my strokes. With each stroke she yelped as my long hard cock claimed fresh territory inside her. It fit very tightly in her. She was a slim girl with a very fit body. I was loving how tightly her pussy gripped my cock. I could feel her pulse around my shaft as I sawed in and out of her tight hole.

As I began to get hotter, I started to fuck her a little deeper with my strokes invading her young, beautiful body with the force of my hips. Her pussy was literally dripping with juices. All that lubrication was making it easier for me to penetrate her deeper. Her moans were also becoming more of pleasure than pain. Her body was so turned on that she was enjoying how my massive beast was claiming her.

When she started to move her hips and push forward to take my cock deeper into her cunt, I knew she was getting very hot and her body was sliding down the slope to her ultimate release.

That was confirmed by her next words as she squeezed herself tight against my chest and whispered in my ear "God, fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby. Take me! Don't let me off easy. Nail me hard."

I started to move my hips back and forth, my cock now driving deep into her cunt. I was nailing her ass to the side of the boat's cabin with my powerful strokes. She was responding by pushing her ass forward with each thrust but she was more or less helpless under the assaults of my brutal cock. Her arms were spread open to the side and I was holding her hands, pressing her arms against the cabin. Our fingers were interlaced and she was squeezing my hands tight as the pleasant sensations in her pussy rose and enveloped her body and mind.

My cock was throbbing hard, and it only got harder as I felt her surrender under me. Looking at her beautiful face was making my dick flex inside her cunt. She was such a gorgeous girl, full of the beauty of the youth. I bit her neck, tasting her soft, beautiful body as I fucked her hard and without mercy.

"Oh yes, baby! Break me. Take me as yours." She moaned in my ear "Harder, baby. Show me who's the boss. Yes! Ah!"

Her words were making me hotter and harder. I was really demolishing her young, tight pussy now with long, forceful thrusts. I was not sure but it felt like the boat was rocking from our wild fucking. I was definitely nailing her to the wall, using her young, delicate body roughly. She was not only not objecting to it, she was loving it so much that her eyes were closed and she was moaning continuously.

"Just a little more, baby. Fuck me." She implored "Keep fucking me. Take it, it's all yours. Ah, Shartan, God!"

When her pussy exploded around my cock I knew it from the heat generated by her cunt but also from the way her whole body squirmed under me and suddenly seemed to burst into a sheer blast of energy.

My big cock that she had complained was too big, now she could not get enough of it. She was pushing herself forward and taking my cock so deep in her that my cockhead was pressing on her cervix with each thrust. But instead of crying out in pain she was moaning like that was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Her orgasm seemed to go on and on. She squirmed under me, keeping her legs wide open and pressed herself tightly into my chest. Her soft, warm tits felt so sexy crushed under my chest that I almost came as I felt her nipples poking into me. Speeding up my strokes I continued to drill her hard against the cabin wall until my cock exploded inside her. My strokes got jerky but I slammed her so hard into the wall with each thrust that it made a loud noise when her body hit the wall. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed tight, holding on for dear life but she never asked me to slow down.

I held her there as I pumped my hot cum into her womb, my cock had broken her and now it wanted to brand her. She squirmed and pushed her hips forward, massaging my cock with her tight, wet cunt. Pushing my fingers deep into her hair where it was closest to her skull, I took a firm grip and kissed her hard. Our tongues met in her mouth in a battle of lust that made my dick throb even harder. Her breathless moans were urgent and hungry. Under my rough thrusts she came again and let out a long moan.

Taking her bottom lip in my mouth, I sucked it hard, teasing it with my tongue. That also made her squirm more. She gripped my hips and pulled me into her as she pushed forward. That penetration made her whole body tremble under me and I took that as a chance to slam my cock into her and nail her as to the wall. That gorgeous face, the sculpted body and that tight dress, I wanted to keep drilling her until the end of time.

But ultimately I did slow my strokes down. My cock was pulsating like it was conducting electricity. Her pussy felt so warm, wet and luxurious around my shaft that I didn't want to pull it out. She seemed to like that idea as she kissed me and sucked my lips while squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. Her tongue was very curious about my mouth. I sucked it in and we kissed hard, her breath feeling so warm on my face.

"You almost ripped me apart there in the end." She smiled as we finally came up for breath.

"Sorry." I smiled as well.

"No, not sorry. I loved it. Fuck me like that every time."

"Every time?"

"You do know you are going to fuck me again, don't you?"

"I didn't, but it's good to know." I moved my hips slowly.

She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles "Baby, I want you in me every chance I get. You are going to nail me every single time we meet."

Grinning into her cheeky eyes, I said "It sounds horrible but I guess I could soldier through it."

We kissed again. A slow, satisfied kiss of two people who have carnal knowledge of each other.

No matter how much we both liked it, finally I did have to pull out of her. She moaned as I slowly slid my cock out of her soppy, wet pussy. My cock was soaking wet. She looked at me and said "Let me help you with that."

Without another word, she went down to her knees on the deck and started licking my cock clean. Her tongue felt wonderfully soft and warm on my cock. Watching her lick up my cum and eat it was a hot, erotic sight. She smiled up at me and continued licking my cock. She was moaning softly as she tasted my cum. She lifted my dick up and licked my balls clean. My cock was already semi-hard again from her expert tongue. She took it in her mouth and sucked it in and out.

She stopped before it could get fully hard but she still had trouble tucking it back into my pants.

It took us a few more minutes to adjust our clothes and become presentable for public consumption. Then we got off the boat and walked back to her shop.

"My laptop is in my bag. Do you want to look at it now?" I said as we walked through the same streets.

"Sure. It will take 2-3 hours though. Can you wait?"

"No, I have meetings back at the office."

"Then leave it with me and collect it in the evening."

"I can't. I need it at work."

"Hmmm.. why don't you come back in the evening. I will stay back after dad goes home and we can do it."

"And by do it you mean...?" I grinned.

"Well, I will scan the computer, and you can do me while you wait." She looked boldly into my eyes.

I smiled "I can't come this evening, but if you have time tomorrow evening...?"

"Yes, I can make time, just for you." She grinned "Come by about 6. Dad will go by then."

Just before we reached the door to her shop, she turned and faced me "If this were a real dinner date this is where you would kiss me goodnight."

We were in a small alley which led to the main road where her shop was.

"And on a real date, would we do what we did?" I asked, checking her out, she was definitely bursting with youthful beauty.

She turned and stood with her back to the alley wall. She bent her right knee and placed her high heel on the wall. This opened her tight dress and I got a view of her smoothly shaved pussy again. I looked around quickly. Even though this was the market area, we had walked in through the back alley. In another twenty feet we would come out on the main market street where the entrance to her shop was, but here there was not a single person around us. I moved closer to her and placed my hand on the wall, just above her shoulder.

"Do you think I would say no to you?" She said and bit her lower lip "I am not a cocktease."

Leaning down, I pressed my lips on her soft, warm lips and she pressed back eagerly. We kissed slowly but with open mouths and exploring tongues. She grabbed my coat lapels and held on to me as she sucked my bottom lip. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it hungrily. The hot, passionate kiss went on until we were both out of breath. Then we parted but our faces stayed very close.

"If this were not my own shop," Pooja indicated the wall that her back was resting on "I would let you do me right here."

"And because this is your shop...?" I looked into her eyes and let my hand fondle her soft breast.

"...I need to wait until tomorrow evening to have you inside me again."

Nodding slowly, I told her "I hope you know what you are getting into. I am not a nice guy."

She slapped my chest "I am not looking for romance or some such shit, you pervert. Just be thankful to the universe you are getting to bang such a smoking hot young babe."

Again, I nodded.

"Make sure you bring you bring your A-game tomorrow." She told me "The scan takes about three hours."

With my face so close to hers that my breath was warming her cheek, I said "And how long do you take?"

I wasn't even sure that made any sense, but she replied "That depends on you. How quickly can you bring out my inner whore?" She turned her face up, our breaths mingled with each other, my lips were less than a centimetre from her open lips.

"I will try my best." I said softly and my breath entered her mouth.

"Don't be too modest," She leaned in just a tiny bit more and her bottom lip brushed against mine as she spoke "I know you are going to own that whore."

We kissed again. This time a hot and impatient kind of kiss which we both knew would have ended up in me entering her immediately if we had just a slightly better situation. As it was, we could hear the crowd murmur from the main street and knew that this was not the time and place. We parted reluctantly.

I picked up my bag from her shop and started back to the office. She blew me a kiss as I exited her shop.

==========================================================

The first thing Shartan noticed as he walked through the glass doors of the office was the girl sitting across from Evelyn. She was sitting in one of the visitor chairs and her attitude was of someone waiting patiently for something.

She was breathtaking! She had big brown eyes, a perfectly tapered nose, and high cheekbones that made her look like a beauty queen. Her lips were like the perfect lips of a picture drawn by a skilled artist. Plump and soft, they immediately caught the eye. Her bright red glossy lipstick added to their charm.

Her red lipstick matched her red dress. Technically, it was a dress with short sleeves but it was so off-shoulders that it clung to her body in a strapless style. The cleavage it exposed was generous and mouth-watering. Her big breasts were squeezed and lifted by the tight fitting dress in a very eye-catching manner.

12