The Dream Job Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her belly the tight cotton dress stuck to her body so snug that wrinkles had formed that went around her shapely torso. The hem of the short dress would reach her mid thighs if she were standing. Right now she was sitting in the visitor chair so the dress was hiked up almost to her hips and was baring her long legs. Those legs were not only perfectly toned, they tapered down to her ankles like a talented artist had drawn the perfect woman.

That insanely hot sight was lifted to another level by her 8" high stilettos with sharp pointed heels. They had 4" platforms and looked very impractical for walking. But they looked supremely suitable for sex appeal. The shoes had three thin straps across the instep below which her red-painted toes were peeping through, completing the perfect legs metaphor. She was keeping her legs crossed which was just as well because that thin cotton dress was riding so high up on her thighs that it would have exposed her panties. Since she wasn't wearing any, it was even more important that her legs were crossed.

She was wearing very simple earrings that were just two metal loops the size of a quarter. Her dark hair was loose and had a wet look to it because of whatever gel she had applied on it. In front it would have reached her breasts but right now it was loose on her back. It only covered her bare back a little bit.

A big oval cut-out in the dress bared most of her back. Had the cut gone down another inch it would have exposed her ass crack. The skirt part of the dress tightly squeezed her butt and those butt cheeks were presented in anatomical detail through the thin fabric. Because of the cut-out on the back, any bra strap or panties waistline would have been visible. There were none.

Even though she was sitting in the very last visitor chair in the lobby, she was the first thing that Shartan noticed as he entered the reception area. She was simply radiating the heat of her beauty and was impossible to ignore. Several men - visitors and staff alike - had noticed her and then found excuses to come back to the reception and hang around. Evelyn had finally shooed them away by telling them that the girl was waiting for the big boss. That had scattered the eager Casanovas away.

The girl herself either didn't notice it or ignored it completely. She was obviously used to male attention and today she had especially dressed for it. She continued reading her magazine as if she were not aware of how many erections she was causing in her immediate surroundings.

When Shartan entered, he immediately noticed her and paused to check her out in detail. Then he looked at Evelyn. Evelyn nodded.

He walked up to the girl, finding that she looked even hotter up close. Her face was beautiful and her body...mind-blowing.

"Hi, excuse me. It's going to sound like a line but I am pretty sure I have seen you somewhere."

The girl looked up and smiled. She slowly uncrossed her legs and Shartan got a nice unobscured view of her bare pussy. There were no panties in the way and her pussy was as glamorously perfect as the rest of her.

"You have seen me, Sir. I am Neha Sharma. I won the Miss India title a few years ago." She stood up and smiled "And I know you are Mr. Silverstar I have seen your photo in the newspaper when you took over Angels. I was just waiting for you."

Shartan smiled and offered his hand "Nice to meet you, Neha. I am so glad it didn't sound like I was trying to pick you up."

Neha took his hand and kept holding it after shaking it as well "I would not mind, Sir. What girl would mind having such a handsome and debonair man picking her up?"

She let his hand go and stepped even closer so their bodies were almost touching. Shartan's arm naturally went around her slim waist and he felt a hot wave travel up his arm as his hand rested on her bare back. Neha didn't seem to mind. She cuddled up to him like she was waiting for this.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Neha?" Shartan asked trying to find the situation so that he would know the best way to bang this beauty. He knew he wanted to bang her, he had known ever since he had laid eyes on her.

"Well, I am sure you can do a lot for me, for now I was just about to ask that beautiful receptionist where to get some coffee." Neha said with a suggestive smile "May be you could take me and we could chat?"

"Of course." Shartan smiled his best charming smile "I can never turn down coffee and chat, especially with a beauty queen."

"I was hoping you would say that." Neha's smile was very welcoming like a green signal.

Shartan kept his arm around her waist as they walked to the elevator. Neha stayed close to him like she needed his support to walk on those super-high heels. In the elevator, Neha stood in front of him, pressing her body against his chest, his hand still on her lower back, and looked up into his eyes.

"You are so much more handsome than your photo." She said "And I already had a crush on your photo."

He let his hand caress her soft, smooth back, his fingers playing on her silky skin slowly "What was your talent in the Miss India pageant - sweetness?"

Leaning in close, she whispered in his ear "My talent was different on stage and off-stage. Which one do you want to see?"

Shartan's hand moved down slowly over her waist to her butt and he squeezed her ass cheek slowly.

"I have a feeling I would like to see all your talents, Neha." He whispered in her ear, his hot breath warming her neck.

"Mmmm!" Neha moaned and let her lips brush lightly on his ear "And I have a feeling I won't be able to say no to anything you want."

Her warm thighs were pressing on his thighs as he stood with his back to the mirror and she stood close to him in his embrace.

"Why would you want to say no to someone you have a crush on?" Shartan nuzzled her neck, smelling her gorgeous body and her expensive, sexy perfume.

She pulled her head back slowly and looked into his eyes, her lips barely an inch from his lips.

"It's not about what I want." She looked into his eyes "It's about what you would want...and take."

Closing both his arms around her slender body, he squeezed her tight with his hands on her soft, firm ass.

"Are they very different things?" Shartan said, squeezing her ass cheeks firmly.

"Mmmm, God, no!" Neha moaned "It looks like whatever you want is what I will want."

Their faces drew closer and their breaths mingled with each other as their lips almost touched. Just then the elevator started to slow down. They stopped and Neha stood beside him. It was not their floor but someone had pressed the button. The elevator stopped and two men entered. They didn't know Shartan and he didn't know them. He kept his arm around Neha's waist. The two men stood in front of them facing the doors and the elevator doors closed again.

Neha placed her hand on his hand and pushed it down until his fingers were on her butt again. She squeezed her ass with his fingers. Shartan turned to look at her but she was looking ahead. He kneaded her ass cheek and she smiled while keeping her eyes forward.

Shartan took Neha to the restaurant on 10th floor instead of the café on 35th. The restaurant had more space and it had proper booths along one wall.

"What are you going to have?" Neha asked Shartan as they waited in the queue. There was no table service in the restaurant at this time.

"I am thinking a latte." He said "What do you want?"

"Well, I like coffee but it's not good for me. Can I just share a little from yours?"

"Ok, do you want to share my coffee cake as well?" He grinned.

Neha smiled "Ooh, maybe just a bite?"

Shartan grinned and placed the order.

He led her to one of the booths. Neha slid inside and as Shartan started to sit across from her she stopped him.

"No! Sit with me. I am going to share your coffee, remember?" She made space for him to sit next to her.

As he sat down, she moved close to him again. Her body language with him was quite intimate, not like she had just met him. Shartan was enjoying this. Not only was she a stunning girl and a beauty queen, but she was dressed in a way that had caused everybody to do a double-take when he was walking with her. The additional good thing was that unlike his female managers there was no mystery about why she was being so nice to him. She was most probably looking to model and he was in a position to make that happen.

When she snuggled up to him and asked if she could take a sip of his coffee, he confidently wrapped his arm around her waist again and this time, his hand rested just below her right breast. She was very slender and she was sitting close to him so his arm was able to go fully around her back. She didn't seem to mind at all that his hand was moved down to her hip.

"Mmmm, that's lovely." She said as Shartan caressed her side slowly, she could have been talking about the coffee.

"So, what's been going on, Neha? How are you doing and what brings you here?" Shartan asked.

Neha turned to face him but stayed close so his hand only moved from her side to her bare back.

"Well, I don't want to give the same bullshit line that everything is good, I am doing great and all that, so the real thing is that I was not having much luck in the film industry there in Bombay."

"I am sorry to hear that." Shartan said.

"Thank you." Neha stayed close to him as she spoke "So, I thought I would try Fiji, it's a nice place, and it is well-connected with Bollywood."

"Oh, is it?"

"Yes, of course. Angels gets read a lot in Bombay, and a few other Fiji magazines. A lot of Bombay projects get shot here, and a lot of independent stuff."

"Seems like you made the right decision then." Shartan's hand was caressing her soft, bare back which Neha seemed to be fine with.

"I think so, too. I am trying to get into the modelling scene here."

"That would be a good idea for some exposure. And you are such a hot babe, I am sure you will be amazing."

Neha put her hand on his thigh "Thank you so much, you are so sweet. But it's not so easy, just being hot is not enough to get in. You need to do other stuff."

"Well, the casting couch culture is not limited to just Bombay. I am sure the bosses everywhere are the same, they want to cast the girls who would spread their legs for them."

She smiled and bent her knee to put her leg flat on the seat. Her super short dress moved up her thighs and her bare pussy was clearly visible to Shartan.

"If I were the shy kind of girl, Sir," Neha smiled "I could not have won the Miss India title or got any films."

Placing his hand on her bare thigh, Shartan slowly caressed her smooth leg and looked at her shaved pussy, so smooth and tight. Her pussy slit was glistening.

"That's an excellent point," Shartan smiled as he looked from her pussy to her face "a beauty like you with no shyness about her, I will bet any boss would like to bend you over his desk."

Neha leaned in closer and looked directly into his eyes "When the boss is so handsome and strong, I will be happy to bend over for him again and again."

Without leaning in towards her, Shartan asked "Is that what you are looking for?"

"That's what I am hoping for." Neha said.

Caressing her smooth, warm thigh slowly, Shartan let his hand move up dangerously close to her pussy "Are you sure you can handle that?"

"It's not a question of handling, Sir. I do need some control and guidance. I came here with a friend today. She had a photoshoot but I came in the hope that I could meet you and you would like me enough to want to take me under your control."

"Under my control?" Shartan raised an eyebrow.

"You can call it what you like, Sir. But the fact is that I need a strong man in my life, to control me, and guide me, to direct my life and help me succeed in reaching my dreams. I was...I was really hoping that that man would be you."

Shartan kept his hand on her upper thigh and gently caressed with his thumb moving up an down on her silky smooth skin, almost touching her pussy but not quite.

"Why me, Neha?" This time Shartan leaned in and their lips almost met.

"I don't know, Sir. But I am attracted to your strong personality, you pull me in like a moth to the flame."

Closing his lips around her bottom lips, Shartan kissed her slowly. Neha responded by eagerly pressing forward. But he pulled back after a brief kiss.

"You came here with a friend, you said. A model friend?" He kept his mouth close to hers even after breaking the kiss.

Neha looked at his lips and nodded.

"We are both friends with Lara. We have heard a lot about you from her. The more I heard the more I liked you. I really wanted to meet you. I have a huge crush on you. With my friend I didn't need to dress like this, but I dressed for you so you would notice me."

Reaching out slowly, Shartan closed his left hand around her big breast and fondled it slowly. The off-shoulders dress was more like a low-cut strapless dress with half sleeves. It was not covering the top part of her breasts at all. Romeo's thumb caressed the top bare slope of her breast while his fingers closed around the pliable mound and lifted it up. Neha moaned when his thumb rubbed between her soft, warm tits.

"I have noticed you, Neha. I have noticed you big time." He squeezed her breast "Now what?"

Her eyes were half-closed and her breath was heavy and slow.

She took a breath and said softly "Now you do with me whatever you want and I obey you like I am your bitch."

Again, Shartan leaned in and kissed her lips slowly. She parted her lips and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly. Shartan pulled back.

"Do you want to be my bitch, Neha?" Shartan looked down at her heaving breasts.

"More than anything, Sir." Neha whimpered.

"I do want to explore you further. Why don't we go to my office and talk about it?"

"Whatever you say, Sir." Neha said with complete surrender in her voice.

They were just getting up when Neha's phone beeped.

"Oh fuck!" She said as she read the message "I forgot about my friend. Her photoshoot is done. Come on, I will introduce you. She's such a hot bitch, you'd love her."

"A hot bitch like you?" Shartan said.

"No, much hotter than me. That's why I needed to meet you first. Once you meet her, you will forget me."

Shartan smiled and they got in the elevator.

"Lara had this idea to do a series of shoots on beauty queens. And we both loved it. Manushi will be the first because she was Miss India and Miss World only last year. Then next month will be my shoot. Isn't that a great idea? I am so looking forward to it."

They came out of the elevator on the photo studio floor and turned towards the studios. In the elevator and while walking, Neha had stayed close to Shartan so that his hand could be on her waist or her ass as he wanted.

As they turned a corner, Shartan ran full on into a girl who was coming fast from the other side.

[End of part 13]

12