The Dream Job Ch. 16

Story Info
Amrita Rao and Evelyn Sharma spend a night with Shartan.
5.8k words
4.6
6k
10
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 16]

"I can't believe it." Neha said, as they got out of the lift in the lobby "I was so close. He was going to take me to his office but I said 'Let me introduce you to my friend, she's such a hot bitch.' If only I had let him nail me in his office first..."

"Sorry, Neha. I know I fucked everything up. I am sorry." Manushi said in a small voice.

Neha didn't say anything. She hardly said anything more rest of the way.

Manushi went home and dumped herself on the bed. She cried into the pillow for a while. Then she got up washed her face and sat down by the window to look out into the unknown.

Lara called to tell her that Shartan had put the feature series on hold. That put the seal on her despondent mood.

Her mood was a little improved later when she received a call that a producer wanted to audition her and was she available on video call that night. She said yes. Now that the Angels deal was dead as a doornail, she needed work, any work.

That night she had the audition on video call. It was for a web series and the role was to be the other woman in a relationship. Manushi was okay with it. The producer was a fat Indian man with a round face. He kept calling Manushi "sweetheart" and complimenting her on her body. Manushi was wearing a simple tank top for the call and after a while she started to feel uncomfortable with his comments but she wanted the role so she didn't object.

After talking about the series and the role, the producer asked if she was okay wearing bikini and other revealing clothes. Manushi said she was fine with it. Then he suggested that the girl who played that role needed to have a great body that could "fill a bikini". Manushi told him not to worry, she would be fine.

But then after a lot of hemming and hawing he asked Manushi to take off her top so he could "check out the goods." Manushi said it was not necessary and she would be happy to send him some of her bikini photos. They went back and forth on this with the result that the producer thought she was uncooperative and Manushi closed the call angrily.

She was fuming for hours after that and had trouble sleeping.

=============================================================

Both Amrita and Evelyn were dressed very skimpy in the office, but when they entered the boss' place, both got naked on his signal. Both looked stunning without clothes with their sculpted bodies and gorgeous faces. However, the most exciting thing about them was that they were both completely Shartan's whores. He had fucked them both already and not only did they love the prestige of being in the new boss' harem, they absolutely loved being fucked by him.

In the day he had teased them mercilessly and not allowed them to cum. That had kept them on the edge the whole day, but both were his obedient bitches and had not tried to cum without his permission. When Amrita had called Evelyn at closing time and told her that boss was going to take her home, she had become very happy and excited.

Now, standing in his living room, completely naked except for their whore heels both girls were so excited that they were dripping cunt juices on the floor. Shartan took off his own clothes, grabbed Amrita by the hair and bent her over the dining table. She quickly lowered her body to the wooden surface of the table and spread her legs. She knew the pounding she was about to get.

"Ah!" She gasped as he entered her hard and deep with the first thrust itself.

He started drilling her cunt casually and hard like she was just a fucktoy and nothing more. Amrita found this very exciting. Being the boss' whore was suiting her well. She was always wet in the office as she sat outside his private office. When he had meetings with the top managers, he nailed each one and Amrita could hear their moans and screams from her seat. She found it highly erotic that her boss was claiming those stunning, proud women one by one and turning each one into his personal bitch. It turned her on immensely that she belonged to such a powerful man.

Today, she had specially been aroused and excited to the limit. She had seen Kareena and Lara manipulate the previous MD expertly like the clever whores they were. They had spread their legs for him a lot, but they had used their pussies to control the situation and get what they wanted. He had had a lot of tail but he had not been as much in control as he thought. But today, Shartan had whipped Kareena like a bitch and Amrita had seen that she was broken and tamed when she came out of the boss' office.

When Kareena had left, Amrita had gone in to see the boss, just so she could get the smell of his manly body. She was willing to get on all fours like his pet bitch and lick his shoes if he had ordered. But he had other things on his mind. A little later when Lara had come to see him on his summons, Amrita had been surprised to see that Lara was nervous and almost shaking with fear. She had always seen Lara self-assured and confident to the point of arrogance. To see that her knees were weak as she walked into Shartan's office had been a new experience for Amrita.

Later she had heard Lara's screams from inside and knew that boss was fucking her ass. The whole time Lara was getting her ass destroyed by Shartan's cock, Amrita had to keep her hands on the desk because she knew she would come with just one touch of her fingers on her pussy.

"Please, may I cum, Sir?" Amrita's thoughts had wandered off to the events of the day and brought back the same sensations. She was ready to explode but she knew very well that her boss was strict about permission. She must have his permission before she could let go and cum on his cock. She held her breath as she gripped the table waiting for that one word from his mouth.

"Yes, you may cum, whore." He said and increased the force of his thrusts, pounding her into the table with each stroke.

Amrita let go and closed her eyes as her pussy exploded in a huge, tumultuous orgasm that rocked her body from top to bottom. All of the day's pent-up energy gushed through her pussy like a river that shatters the damn with the sheer force of the flow. Loud, animalistic sounds came out of Amrita's mouth and she tried to keep a grip on her sanity but the raw force of the orgasm was too strong and it swept her away like a straw in the flood.

Her whole body was thrashing about on the table as the savage orgasm burst through every pore of her skin. She panted and cried out, not able to bear the intensity of the shattering explosion that threatened to tear her to pieces.

"Oh God!" She panted when the incredible orgasm subsided a little bit. She could still feel the ripples of the aftershocks, but at least she was able to breathe now. Shartan's massive cock drilling her cunt was the most delicious feeling in the world.

Then she felt him speed up his strokes and felt her thighs hitting the table again as her body slid forward under his rough fucking. She knew he was getting ready to cum and that meant he was going to rip her apart. She was not wrong. Wrapping his fingers around her slender neck, he pressed her cheek to the tabletop and slammed his cock so hard into her pussy that it pounded her cervix with each thrust.

"Ah! Ah!" Amrita yelped with his strokes as Shartan rammed her into the table with a ruthless rhythm of hard, forceful thrusts. She could feel her tears sliding down her smooth cheeks before falling on the table. She clawed the table with both hands but his brutal strokes still rocked her body back and forth on the smooth wooden surface.

When his throbbing, hard cock exploded inside her, Amrita felt the heat burn her insides and it triggered her second orgasm, making her scream loudly. He kept her pinned under him, her soft tits flattened on the place mat as he drilled her cunt hard and pumped his hot seed into her womb, putting his mark on her in a way that only a real man can.

She could feel her whole body already reacting to the rough fucking but she loved that she was his personal whore that he used all the time. When he pulled her hair and brought her down to her knees, she held on to his thighs and licked his cock clean with devotion in her eyes. With his other hand, he was holding Evelyn's hair, keeping her face close to him and sucking her lips. He fucked her hot mouth with his tongue while Amrita sucked his cock into her mouth, eating his cum like food.

He stroked Amrita's head, his fingers combing her silken hair while she licked and sucked his cock, then dipping her head to lick his balls clean. In the few minutes that it took Amrita to lick and suck his cock clean, his cock was hard again and pointing up. He picked Evelyn up in his arms and brought her to his waist. When her legs wrapped around his waist, his cock was jammed deep into her cunt.

"Ah, mumma!" Evelyn screamed as the long, massive, meatpole speared through her tight cunt and skewered her so deep that her cervix was grinding on his cockhead with every breath she took.

"Oh god, you are so big, Sir!" Evelyn closed her eyes and lowered her head on his shoulder.

"You belong to this cock, you know that, don't you, my bitch?" he said while moving his hips to fuck her, wet tight cunt.

"God, yes! Yes, Sir." Evelyn continued to scream and moan as she started to ride his long, meaty cock.

Shartan grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and kneaded them as he opened them wide. Then, as he fucked her cunt with his huge cock, he pushed one finger up into Evelyn's tight ass, making her scream again.

Evelyn panted in his arms as he fucked her cunt pushing her up with his hard strokes. She kept her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and rode his big, hard cock taking it deeper into her pussy each time. His finger in her ass was making her sphincter pulse and Evelyn could feel the hot sensations from her ass joining up with the waves of pleasure travelling up her spine from her pussy. Her whole body started to get warm and tingly.

Then Shartan lowered her back to the dining table and really started nailing her into the table. Her back was grinding up and down on the smooth table as he drilled her cunt with long, forceful strokes. His cock was destroying her pussy like a battering ram and Evelyn was screaming his name with the rough, ruthless thrusts. When the waves of pleasure started to drown her, she quickly begged for permission. To her relief he gave it easily and Evelyn surrendered herself to the storm.

He continued to pound her into the table as she squirmed under him in the throes of an incredible orgasm. Her moans and screams were primal and loud. Her body was trembling uncontrollably under him and she could not catch her breath. Her pussy was soaked with juices and his cock was using this lubrication to drill her hard and deep like a steel piston slamming home into its slot.

"Ah! God!" Evelyn surfaced from that orgasm like one almost drowned in the sea. Her body was still hot but she could see again and she knew where her body was now.

Shartan closed his mouth around her nipple and sucked her breasts one by one. Evelyn pushed her fingers into his hair and pressed his head down on her breasts. She rubbed his bare back with the other hand, feeling his skin warm to her touch. He was nailing her ass to the table with his forcefully hard strokes and Evelyn had completely surrendered herself to his use.

He grunted loudly and his teeth dug into her soft breast as his cock erupted inside her. His thrusting cock and the heat of his cum burning a path to her womb, kicked off another orgasm in Evelyn's young body. It was not as hard as the first one but lasted very long with his hard thrusts. She held on to his body with her legs around his waist and encouraged him to fuck her as hard as he wanted.

Evelyn's body was still trembling when he pulled out of her cunt and helped her down the table. Her legs shook as she tried to stand but fortunately she needed to kneel anyway. Both she and Amrita knelt at his feet and ate his cum. They licked his cock like his pet bitches and happily swallowed every drop of his cum from his cock and his balls. Both girls bent down low and licked up the stray drops of cum from his feet as well.

Shartan took them into shower with him and teased them without letting them cum. After that they cooked together. This was another place where Shartan liked to tease his whores and keep them wet. Both Evelyn and Amrita were only allowed to wear aprons in the kitchen. That meant their bodies were fully exposed from the back and Shartan rubbed their backs, squeezed their asses and even fingered them casually from time to time.

When they got back to the dining table, he made them kneel and suck his cock. Both of them were hungry for it already and shared his cock willingly. When Amrita sucked his dick, Evelyn licked his balls. After a few strokes, Amrita gave the delicious meaty shaft to Evelyn to suck while Amrita herself dipped her head and licked his balls. Both girls wanted to have the turn when he would cum so they could have his fresh cum in their mouth.

But he didn't give them the chance. Just as he was about to cum in Evelyn's mouth, he pulled her hair and took his cock out of her mouth. He picked up a plate of pasta from the table and pumped his cock with his fist, spraying his hot, creamy cum on the hot pasta. He put the plate on the table and told them to share it. Both girls took a spoon each and happily ate the pasta mixed with his cum. They had never eaten cum in food before but it didn't stop them from enjoying it and making yummy noises.

After dinner, he took his remaining wine into the living area and sipped it on the couch while both the beautiful girls stayed naked and cuddled with him. Then he had Evelyn ride his cock while he watched news on the TV. He let her cum but didn't cum in her. Instead he made Amrita bend over on the low table and fucked her like a bitch from behind while still watching the TV. She came hard but he didn't let his cock explode in her even after she begged him to mark her.

When he was ready to cum, he made them lie down side by side on the floor and came all over their naked bodies. They moaned like wanton whores as his hot load splashed on their silky skin. They didn't even wait for his command and started licking his cum from each other's bodies. This developed into a hotter, more intimate licking session. While both his sluts were licking each other's messy pussy, Shartan got behind Evelyn and jammed his cock into her ass.

"God!" She screamed. But she knew well that she was the property of the boss and he could use her where he liked, as he liked.

The night progressed like that. Shartan fucked them both several times. They were both his personal bitches by now and loved spending the night with him. Their young bodies were raw and sore by the time he allowed them to sleep.

=============================================================

"You are cancelling on me again?"

"Listen, Saif, I just don't feel like going out tonight." Kareena said into the phone "I am not feeling well."

"Why? What's wrong, baby?" Her boyfriend said.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Kareena said "But let's have dinner some other night."

"Do you want me to come over?" Saif offered.

"No, no, it's ok." Kareena said quickly.

"I am coming over."

"Saifu, don't..." Kareena tried but he had already hung up.

Half an hour later he was at her door and she had to let him in.

As soon as he entered he touched her forehead "You don't have fever. What's wrong?"

"Well, something must be wrong." He said as she walked in into the living room "We haven't had a date in two weeks, we haven't had sex longer than that. You were looking forward to tonight and suddenly you cancelled, something must be...why are you standing there for? Sit, na!"

"No, it's okay."

"Kareena, sit down and talk to me."

"I...um...I can't sit."

"Why?" Saif stood up immediately "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just...I just had a meeting with boss today."

"So?"

Under his prompting she slowly told him the whole story. Saif immediately wanted to see. She turned around and lifted the thin nightie she was wearing.

"Oh my god!" Saif exclaimed looking at the red belt marks on Kareena's fair, firm ass "That is brutal. How dare he?"

"It was my fault, Saifu." Kareena said "I didn't wait for him."

"But he was late."

"No, he has made it very clear that I am his bitch. A bitch has to wait for her owner."

"My god! You are calling him owner now? He's your owner?"

"As good as." Kareena said "I need to follow all his orders. He controls me completely and he can fuck me when he likes. That doesn't sound like boyfriend."

"Hmmm, it's getting worse, Kareena." Saif sat down, then got up again "Are you going to stand here all evening?"

"Well, I was going to go lie face down on the bed." Kareena said "Do you want to rub cream on my ass?"

"Yes, of course, let's go."

As Kareena laid down, Saif opened the tube of the bruise cream and said "This is so bad, Kareena. Fucking I could understand, I mean what boss doesn't bang the beautiful girls under him and you are a stunning babe. But this..."

"Oh, he fucked me as well."

"What?"

"Yes, after he whipped my ass and made sure I learnt my lesson, he opened his pants and fucked me hard."

"Did it hurt?"

"Of course it hurt! He had just belted my ass, and he fucks hard. I knew he was going to fuck me, it was a only a matter of time."

"Yes, but..."

"The last MD used to fuck me too, as I told you."

"It was different that time. He used to fuck you like once a month, and he never whipped you and he never got between our dating life." Saif said as he rubbed the soothing cream into Kareena's firm ass cheeks.

Kareena said "Yes, I could manipulate him easily. He was just happy to have all this pussy around him. Shartan is different. He's very dominant and rough. For the last MD, we were beautiful girls who were willing to fuck him. For Shartan, we are just fuckmeat and he treats us like we were just born to surrender to his cock."

"Sounds like an asshole."

"Call him what you like but he's the asshole with absolute power over our lives."

"I can't let this go on like this, Kareena."

"Don't talk shit you can't back up, Saifu." Kareena said, irritated "There is fuck-all you can do."

Saif was more subdued in his response "But this can't carry on like this, babe. You must find a way to control him."

"You are talking too big, Saifu. I am wondering how long will I keep this job once he finds the facts."

"Don't even think about that, babe!"

"I do think about that. I have no idea what I will do. Even if I don't go to jail by some miracle, I would lose the job and the house. And god knows, I can't move in with you."

"You know I would love to have you if I didn't have Sara, baby." Saif said "I do want to live with you but the best option is for me to move in with you."

"Hmmm. No luck on the auditions I am guessing?"

"I keep going to them, babe. Like 10 a week at least. But there are more experienced, better-known actors than me who are getting the roles. You were going to introduce me to Shartan...Angels exposure could make my career. But now I think there's no point if you lost your standing with him."

"No, I am fine with him. After he fucked me, he wasn't angry with me. And I will make sure I am a good bitch the next few days and keep him happy. Then I will introduce you in Saturday's party."

"He is having a party on Saturday?"

"Yes, Angels is having a party that Shartan has ordered. I am doing the press arrangements, you must come."

"Sure, I would love to."

"Baby, please rub some cream on my pussy too." Kareena said "He really did destroy my little pussy today. I need to be ready tomorrow too. He said he will fuck me every time we meet."

12