The Dream Job Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. I guess you need to keep him happy, if we want to ask him a favour for me." Saif said and started to rub the cream on Kareena's abused pussy lips.

=============================================================

Lara came to bed in a short nightie. Her boyfriend Karan whistled.

"Wow, you look amazing, baby."

"Thanks, babe." Lara said, but as soon as Karan came closer, she said "Sorry, hon, I can't do anything tonight. I am really tired."

"Really? I will be really gentle." He offered.

"You are always gentle, babe, but boss isn't." Lara said "He has been banging me really hard."

"Again today?" Karan said plaintively.

Lara nodded "Had to have a meeting with him for HR matters and he fucked me hard. My whole body is sore, especially my ass."

"He fucks your ass?" Karan said "You never let me touch your ass."

"Babe, he's my boss, he doesn't ask, he takes." Lara said "I can't bloody say no to him, can I?"

"I don't see why not?" Karan argued "You are a top level manager, you head a department. You are not his personal whore."

"You never see why not because you don't want to see. I am a manager but he is my boss. If he wants he can fire me tomorrow. If I don't spread my legs for him, how long do you think I will be the manager?"

"He can't fire you without a reason." Karan insisted.

"Actually, he can, but if he had to find a reason, it won't take long for him to find one or make one." Lara said "I am only manager as long as I keep him happy."

"I think you should push back. He's just a bully, he will fold if you show him you are not afraid."

"Where did you read that, on a cereal box?" Lara scoffed "He's not a bully, he's a really strong man. If I test him, he will either break me or kick me out."

"You always underestimate yourself, babe. You are smart, beautiful and talented. You can find a new job like this." He snapped his fingers.

"First of all, nobody would hire me if I get fired from Angels. Second, I am getting three times the salary for my position. We could not afford to live like this on a normal salary. It's not like we can afford this place on your income."

"That's a low blow, babe." Karan said in a hurt tone "You know it's not easy being a surfing instructor. Right now the season is weak."

"Sorry, babe, but you can't attack my job unless you are making at least money enough to support us if I lose my job."

"I am not attacking your job, hon," Karan said defensively "Just saying that your boss is taking advantage of you."

"Well, if he is, then I will keep letting him take advantage. It's not like we are not taking advantage of the company." Lara told him flatly "Boss owns my ass and he knows it, and if you have a problem with that, then give me a better option before you give me advice."

She turned away from him and closed her eyes.

=============================================================

Wednesday morning.

"Sir, this is my roommate, Megan Williams." Evelyn said "Meg, this is my boss, Mr. Shartan Silverstar."

"Hello Sir." Megan ignored Shartan's outstretched hand and walked up close for a hug. She closed her arms around him and kissed him as she hugged him tightly. She pressed her soft, pink lips on his lips and kissed him like they were lovers rather than just meeting for the first time.

Megan was wearing a tiny crop top with noodle straps and no bra underneath. Her firm breasts were pressing on his chest as she sucked his lips. Her tongue licked between his lips and as his lips parted, she pushed her tongue into his mouth, making the kiss hotter and more passionate. She was wearing short cotton shorts and her bare thighs were pressing on his thighs as she continued to kiss him with the attention and intimacy that invited him to be frank with her.

He wrapped his arm around her slim body and squeezed her as he kissed her back. His hands roamed over her young, tight body, his fingers grazing over the silky smooth, white skin. They were both breathless when Megan pulled back finally.

"God, I am such a big fan of yours!" Megan breathed staying close to Shartan even after breaking the kiss.

"You are?" Shartan was surprised.

"Ever since I saw your photo on the Fiji Times websites." Megan explained "Gosh, it's such an honour, and a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," Shartan dipped his head "it's wonderful to meet you."

"Sir, I will be right back, just need 15 minutes to change." Evelyn said "Can I get you anything?"

"No, I am fine, darling." Shartan said "You take your time."

"Thank you, Sir." Evelyn went into her bedroom.

"I will be right back, Sir." Megan said and followed Evelyn into the bedroom.

"You little bitch!" Megan screamed in a whisper after she closed the bedroom door.

"What?" Evelyn asked with surprise.

Megan opened her eyes wide "You never told me you work for Shartan Silverstar."

"Sorry, I didn't think it was anything interesting." Evelyn started looking for clothes to wear to office.

"Oh my god!" Megan tried to keep her voice low but screamed as loudly as she could in whispers "Not interesting? I am a struggling model, did you forget? He runs the top magazine of Fiji!"

Evelyn bit her tongue "Sorry, baby, I forgot. I really did."

"Hmph!" Megan flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder "I bet he's fucking you."

"Of course. He's my boss." Evelyn said "He just drilled me all night last night too. That's why I had to come home to change. Then I will go to the office with him. In the office also, he will just call me to office his and bang me on his desk when he wants."

"Lucky bitch!" Megan said "I want some of that action too."

Evelyn nodded "I have introduced you now. I will call you to the office one day and introduce you as a model as well."

"Hmm. Ok. Thanks. I have an idea. Let me see if it will work."

Megan came back to the living room and walked to where Shartan was sitting on the couch. She lowered herself and sat on her heels in front of him.

"Sir, can I ask you a favour, please?" She took his hands and looked up into his eyes.

"Yes, what can I do for you, Megan?" Shartan let her hold his hands.

"Could I please get a lift with you to town. Evie said you are going to your office anyway. Please?" She squeezed his hands "I will just take 5 minutes to get ready."

"Of course. That's no problem."

"Thank you so much, Sir. I will be right back." She went back to the bedroom.

She told Evelyn she was coming with them and asked what Shartan liked in clothes. Since Shartan's dress code was very simple it took only half a minute for her to learn it. Megan had that kind of clothes in spades in her wardrobe, and it took her five minutes to dress. She took ten more to put some make up on, especially using perfume and putting on red lipstick.

When she came back to the living room, Evelyn was sitting sideways on Shartan's lap and they were kissing intimately. She was wearing a white and grey crop top that bared her mid-riff and a tight grey micromini that hugged her ass tightly and didn't cover her thighs much. Shartan's hand was under her top, kneading her soft, braless tits. Megan could see that Evelyn was not wearing any panties under the ultra short skirt. Her high heels were 8" high with 3" platforms.

Megan's own top was a loose skimpy orange tank top that didn't cover her big breasts fully. There was no bra under the top and the bottom edge of the top hung loosely just below her nipples. Her firm, well-rounded underboobs were boldly visible in the tiny top.

Her skirt was a silk micromini that was tight fitting in the belt area but draping nicely over her thighs. It stopped around her mid-thighs. She was wearing high heels similar to Evelyn's except hers were 8" with 4" platforms and had straps that went up to her knees. She had left her panties in the drawer.

"Sorry, it took me longer. I couldn't find my panties and finally decided to leave it." Megan said as she walked in.

Taking a few seconds to properly finish kissing Evelyn, Shartan looked up and said "Panties just get in the way, anyway."

"Exactly!" Megan smiled "You are a man after my own heart."

Megan continued to chat with Shartan in the elevator. When they got to his car, Megan said "Evie, do you mind if I sit in the front?"

"No, help yourself. Or I can drive, Sir," Evelyn said "if you would like to do Meg in the backseat?"

Shartan turned to face Megan and cupped her cheek "To claim a beauty like this I need more than the 15 minutes that it will take to drive to town."

He kissed her cheek and opened the car door for her. Megan's face was flushed as she sat down, but she made sure to keep her legs open as she took her seat so that Shartan got a full view of her smoothly shaved, pantyless pussy.

"Just for curiosity's sake," Megan said when they were underway "how long would you need?"

"To claim you?" Shartan let his eyes run over her young, slender body "I like to take a full night to break and claim a beauty. Sometimes a full weekend. I feel that if she's not walking stiff the next day, you didn't really fuck her."

"Oh my!" Megan gasped.

"You broke me and claimed me in two hours, Sir." Evelyn said from the back seat "In your office, on the copy machine. I was completely your bitch when I left your office."

Shartan nodded "I remember. But you were already craving to be my bitch, darling. And I took you home that night and used you fully, to make sure that I branded you properly as my property."

"Wow. You are something else, Mr. Silverstar." Megan said.

"Just because I fuck my beautiful receptionist?" Shartan said "Most bosses nail the girls who work under them."

"Not just that. I can't explain but my pussy tingles with every sentence you speak." Megan said.

"Maybe your pussy is very slutty, and I know how to talk to sluts." Shartan looked at her and grinned.

"You like sluts?" Megan said.

"I love them. Some of my best friends are sluts." Shartan said.

Megan reached over and placed her hand on his thigh "I have a feeling you are going to love me then." She rubbed his thigh slowly.

Shartan smiled "I can see things going that way."

When Shartan stopped the car by the side of the road just outside the pedestrian district, Megan said "I am going shopping, thinking of buying some nice skirts. What is your favourite colour?"

He turned to her, looked into her eyes and said "Short."

"I will buy lots in that colour then." Megan smiled "Will you step out of the car for a moment so I can thank you properly for the lift?"

Still smiling, he stepped out of the car. Megan walked around the car and hugged him tight with full body contact. Her firm tits pressed on his chest through her thin top as she pressed her half-open lips on his lips. She sucked his lips and opened her lips wider, inviting his tongue to explore her mouth. This time, Shartan's hands caressed her smooth body and his left hand slipped under short skirt and kneaded her ass. His tongue pushed into her mouth and Megan sucked it enthusiastically, keeping her hot lips locked with his lips. Every inch of her body was giving him the signal that she was available and ready for him.

The kiss went on way longer than any goodbye or thank you kiss, but finally they broke off breathlessly.

Megan said "Thank you so much. I hope to see you again soon."

He nodded "You are welcome. Enjoy your shopping."

"Thanks." Megan turned and walked towards the shopping district. Shartan stopped to watch her ass in the tight miniskirt.

After walking a short distance, Megan turned back and looked at him. She waved and blew him a kiss. He smiled and got in the car.

Evelyn had moved to the front seat already. He started the car.

"She is a model, isn't she?" Shartan said.

"Yes, how did you know?" Evelyn said.

He laughed and said "Invite her to Saturday's party."

"Yes, Sir."

[End of Part 16]


12