The Dream Job Ch. 20

Story Info
Nargis, Shriya and Katarina get to spend time with the boss.
7.3k words
4.67
10.5k
10

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 20]

"May I come in, Sir?"

Nargis walked in nervously. She had changed into a skin-tight minidress in pink lace. It was sleeveless with a heart-shaped cutout over her chest and no back. The fabric was see-through lace with a fine weave. Usually Nargis wore a thin slip under it. If she were going to a party or club, she would wear a translucent slip. Today, coming to the big boss' office, she had left the slip completely off. Her young, supple body could be seen nicely through the lace patterns. It was not so naked that it would look vulgar but if someone looked at her for longer than a second, they would be able to see her ass, her heavy, big tits and even her bare pussy. She was wearing no panties at all.

Her heels were 8" high and had high platforms. She walked on them with the practiced ease of a stripper. Her long legs were fully bare and looked smooth enough to lick.

Overtly, she looked calm and confident. But inside, she was trembling with excitement. She was a hot girl in a very sexy business. She had had a lot of sex, she loved fucking in clubs or parties, and had a lot of friends with benefits. She also enjoyed working with male photographers and fucking them. She never had to be pushed for casting couch. She would naturally let the photographer fuck her after a shoot.

But what had happened to her today had never happened before. The way Shartan had just grabbed her and casually used her like a fucktoy, even in front of Zack, it had made every cell in Nargis' body electrified with sexual charge. She had never been this aroused this quickly by any man even though she thought about sex a lot and was usually wet. When Shartan had left her, she had thought about him all through her shoot. What had impressed her even more was that Zack would not fuck her after the shoot. She had offered to bend over for him or suck his cock after they were done with the photos but Zack had declined. She was earmarked for the boss' use and Zack dare not touch her. That made Nargis a lot more curious about the man that was Shartan Silverstar.

She walked in and did a little 360 to show him her dress. His smile was his approval. She walked up closer and hugged him. He squeezed her in his arms and kissed her on the lips. Nargis could feel his hands rubbing her bare back and squeezing her tight ass as she sucked his lips and opened her mouth for him. The way he explored her young, shapely body and fucked her mouth with his tongue, Nargis was sure she was going to have a lot of fun in this office.

As soon as they broke the kiss, Shartan turned her around bent her over his desk. Nargis went down on her forearms and opened her legs so that her dress would ride up over her ass and it did. Shartan opened his zip and casually pushed his thick cock into her wet, tight cunt with a firm thrust. Nargis' body jerked forward as she felt the pain of his entry. She knew he had a big cock and she was thankful that he had not shoved it all in with the first thrust. It would have ripped her cunt to shreds. But even the few inches he had jammed in her tight pussy were very tight in her and made her yelp.

"How did the rest of the shoot go?" He asked while moving his hips in a circle slowly increasing his depth.

Nargis could feel her breath getting shallow, she tried to remember what he was talking about.

"It was good, Sir." She said then screamed as Shartan pushed a few more thick, massive inches of his cock into her tight cunt "Aah!"

He took her hands and move them above her head so her upper body rested directly on the glass desktop. Nargis could feel the coldness of the glass as her nipples ground on it through the thin lace fabric of her dress.

"Did he get all the photos that he needs?" Shartan asked while moving his hips back and forth, fucking her expertly with his massive cock.

The way he was talking casually about work while his dick was inside her was fucking with Nargis' mind. She was having to pull her focus back and forth, and still it was exciting her so much that she was already feeling her orgasm building up.

"Yes, mostly, Sir, mmmm..." She started to push back with her ass to take him deeper and loved the way his meaty shaft rubbed on her cunt walls "he will do more shoots as you ordered."

"Good." Shartan continued to make his strokes deeper with harder pumps "You are a beautiful piece, we should exploit you fully."

With that he slammed hard and Nargis screamed loudly as she felt like he had just speared through her and penetrated her womb.

"Aaah God!" She clutched the cold glass that was getting warmed by her palms now and waited for the pain to settle. She could feel him throbbing inside her but he was not pumping her now, it gave her a minute to bear the pain that his brutal cock had caused in her pussy. She realised he had just hit her cervix even though it felt like he would rip through her and come out in her throat.

"Exploit me all you want, Sir." Nargis whimpered, her tears falling on the glass "I am yours to use."

"That's good." Shartan kept his cock buried in her cunt without moving and caressed her bare back. He leaned down and kissed her soft back, his tongue tracing a short line along her bare spine. Nargis shivered.

"Please let me cum, Sir." She pleaded.

"Not yet, baby." He whispered in her ear "I need to claim my whore, don't I?"

"Mmm, Ah!" Nargis moaned as he moved hips in a slow circle making his cockhead grind on her cervix "I am your whore, Sir. Please use me. Please make me cum, Sir. Ah, please!"

Shartan pulled back slowly and started to drill her tight cunt with his throbbing cock grinding all the way into her slippery, wet pussy tunnel. She moaned and hungrily pushed her ass back, desperate for him to fuck her harder so she could cum. Shartan kept his strokes deep but smooth, keeping her body right on the edge without letting her erupt.

"Please Sir! Let me cum." Nargis begged. She could feel the deep itch inside her like someone had pulled the pin out of the grenade but it was taking a lifetime between that and the actual explosion.

He pushed his fingers deep into her silky hair and pressed her cheek on the glass. His hot breath warmed her face as he bent over her so close that his lips were almost touching her ear.

"Who is my whore, Nargis?" He whispered in her ear.

"I am your whore, Sir." She replied quickly "Me! I am your personal whore, Sir."

Keeping his face close to hers, he let his lips linger on her skin, kissing her neck, her cheek, her lips. He speeded up his strokes and Nargis' body was crushed harder on the hard glass as he drilled her from behind. She could feel the temperature rise in her body, everything moving towards that crash that would signal her orgasm. She was worried that Shartan might slow down just before she came so she kept mumbling softly as he fucked her.

"You own this whore, Sir. I am your whore. Your cock is everything for me." She mumbled while keeping her body pushing back, taking his cock as deep as she could possibly manage "I will be your whore whenever you want, Sir. Just take me and use me when you want, Sir."

Shartan pushed in hard and Nargis' body was slammed into the desk. With that she cried loudly and her pussy erupted into the hottest and most glorious orgasm of her life.

"Ah, mumma!" Nargis clutched the glass with both hands as her pussy gushed. Her eyes were closed and she could feel the rush of hot waves of the orgasm soaking her body from head to toe. Her words became moans and yelps as Shartan drilled her cunt like a beast and she tried to hold on to her sanity.

His cock exploded inside her and Nargis screamed again as the heat scorched her very centre. Her orgasm went from one peak to another, higher peak and she surrendered completely. She knew that she was drowning in the unprecedented sensations and she gave in to them, leaving herself at the mercy of his cock and her orgasm. The peace and joy she felt from that surrender was incomparable. If there was a heaven, that's what it must feel like.

She moaned when he pulled out of her. His fingers gripped her hair again and she followed the guidance of his hand to kneel at his feet. He didn't need to say anything, she just leaned forward and started licking his cock. Nargis' body was sore from the fucking but it was her brain that was fucked more than the body. She knew that as a model she was nothing more than a fucktoy for Shartan. She had already heard about him from people in the office as she had been coming to Angels for a while.

Nargis loved her free life and she loved sex so for her it was no problem to ride a photographer's cock in his studio after a photo session. Being in Angels was a much bigger deal and finally she had got in by promising Zack he could nail her if he did her shoot. He had promised that he would do the shoot and submit it but he could not guarantee that it would be published. For Nargis that was good enough. She knew she had to take chances in this business.

This morning had been an unexpected surprise when the big boss himself had come into the studio. Nargis knew how important he was and what it could mean to her career if he liked her. He could not only get her shoot published but give her more exposure. She had been a perfectly obedient slut for him and it looked like he had liked her.

What she didn't understand now was why her body was completely focused on sucking his cock, eating his cum and wondering when he would fuck her again. As a model her main focus should be the work, if the bosses wanted to fuck her, that was their deal and she always submitted to it, but it was not her primary focus. But as she looked up into Shartan's eyes while sucking his cum-soaked cock why was she feeling like this was the end not the means to an end. She wanted his cock in her again and again, shoot or no shoot.

He patted her cheek "Good whore." and smiled as he zipped up his pants and sat down. He told her to stand.

"You are fun to fuck, Nargis."

"Thank you, Sir. I enjoyed it so much! Thanks a lot."

"Good. I am glad." He said "Make sure to remind Zack that he needs to finish all your shoots in time for the September issue, so within the next 3 weeks.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you so much for the opportunity."

"Most welcome, darling." He smiled "You may go back to your fun life now and I must get back to work."

"Okay, Sir. Thank you."

Nargis went as far as the door but could not bear to open it and walk out.

"Sir?" She turned.

"Yes, darling?" He looked up.

With slow, hesitant steps she walked back trying to formulate the next sentence in her mind.

"Umm...when will I see you again, Sir?"

"Hmmm, probably in the next party, or walking around in the office as you will be here a lot, I am sure."

She leaned forward and gathered up her courage "Will you...will you fuck me again, Sir?"

"Would you like me to?" He looked into her eyes.

Nargis nodded several times quickly.

He walked around his desk and said "You do know we are not going to date."

She shook her head to agree with him.

"But you still want me to fuck you, like I have just done?"

Again, she nodded several times.

Walking close to her, he slipped his arm around her and pressed her close. He leaned in close and kissed her soft, warm neck just below her jaw line. Nargis moaned.

"How about this?" He said as he caressed her soft, bare back "On the days when you have your shoots here, you finish your shoot, then stop by my office?"

Nargis smiled "That's wonderful, Sir. I would love to do that."

"Great.."

The door opened and Malaika entered.

"Hello Sir." She said "I have Katarina here. I told her you are putting her on the cover this month, and she wanted to thank you personally."

Shartan kept his right arm around Nargis Fakhri but as Malaika came close he put his left arm around her slender waist and pulled her close. As his lips pressed on hers she pressed her tits on his chest and kissed him back with an open, submissive mouth. She moaned as his tongue teased hers and his hand moved down to her ass, exploring her gorgeous body freely.

Katarina Ivanovska, standing behind her, watched him play with her recruiter and waited for her turn. Katarina had taken Shartan's cock several times and considered herself his whore. But she knew that Malaika was as much his whore and by the looks of things the new girl also whose ass he was kneading with his right hand while he sucked Malaika's lips.

"You look damn hot, you little whore." Shartan said and Malaika gave him a toothy grin with thanks.

Then she moved aside so that Katarina could greet her boss. Her kiss was just as intimate and Malaika could see her grinding her hips, rubbing her pussy on the boss's cock. Katarina's young, shapely body was insufficiently covered in a floral print multi-colour tiny tube top and the shortest micromini skirt that Malaika had ever seen. She did look stunning hot but Malaika was glad that boss was pleased with her dress too. She was hoping that boss would fuck her too, either right after Katarina or in the evening before going home. The one thing that she had not told Arbaz was that she adored being fucked by Shartan. She was a total whore for his cock and she loved it.

"Whore..."

"Yes, Sir?" Malaika, Nargis and a breathless Katarina replied in unison.

Shartan smiled. "Yes, Sir?" Malaika repeated quickly as Shartan looked at her.

"I am going to nail you first before talking to Katarina. Go bend over my desk."

Malaika said "Yes, Sir." And smiled as she walked around his desk and bent over on the spot where he had just fucked Nargis. She was excited and happy that he had chosen to use her first even before the younger model.

"Alright, my love." He turned to Nargis and kissed her softly on the lips "You go ahead. I will see you on your shoot day."

"Yes, Thank you, Sir." Nargis said. .

She smiled and nodded happily. This time her feet were not as heavy when she opened the door and walked out.

"I wanted to thank you personally, Sir." Katarina said "I didn't know you were busy."

"That's fine, darling." He told her "You are looking gorgeously fuckable, by the way. Why don't you wait in the outer office while I talk to Malaika and then you can thank me the way a good whore should thank her owner?"

"Sounds good, Sir."

He slapped her ass and Katarina grinned as she turned and went to wait in the outer office.

=============================================================

Shartan walked around his desk and opened his zip before he got behind Malaika. Then without a word, he placed his swollen cockhead on her pussy and drove it in.

"Oh, ma!" Malaika screamed as she felt the familiar pain in her cunt caused by Shartan's hard, thick cock. He had jammed more than half of its length into her tight pussy in the first thrust which made her whole body vibrate with the pain.

He grabbed her by the neck, pressed her face to the cold glass of the desk and pushed again with his hips. Again, Malaika screamed. Her body was pumping lubricating juices into her cunt like crazy to deal with the brutal invasion but his massive rod was too thick and long for her slim body to handle. But the weird thing was that even with the rough, brutal entry, Malaika was so happy that she was wrapped around his cock. This is what she had fantasised about when she had put on that tight, short dress this morning.

As Shartan started to move his hips back and forth, Malaika's breath got stuck in her throat. Malaika had been married for many years now. Just like any marriage the sex in her marriage had tapered off quite quickly. But she was a stunningly sexy woman and from time to time, her husband wanted to fuck her. Her husband treated her with gentleness and respect, never even spanked her. Even if he had been rough with her, it would not prepare Malaika for hard use by Shartan because her husband's dick was quite small and Malaika had to keep herself in tight, toned shape in order to feel him in her pussy.

But Shartan's monster dick spread her open so helplessly wide and hurt her deep inside every time he fucked her. She got wet even at home when she thought about her boss' cock. And these days she thought about him and his horse cock quite often. She wondered what Arbaz would say if he knew that she was always thinking of her boss' dick in her nowadays when she used her vibrator in the bathroom.

"Oh god!" Malaika's breath and all her thoughts were knocked out by Shartan's next thrust as he jammed his long, massive beast of a dick so deep into her cunt that Malaika could feel him pushing against her cervix.

Katarina sitting outside in Amrita's office, uncrossed and recrossed her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet already and Malaika's latest scream from inside had made her own body shiver.

She looked at Amrita and said "Boss liked her dress. He is taking her hard."

Amrita smiled "It's part of our training. He is moulding us as his bitches. This is all part of that."

Malaika took long breaths to try and keep her body relaxed. She knew if she clenched her pussy it would just hurt that much more because boss was not going to be stopped. She spread her legs as wide as she could in her extremely high, whore heels and placed her upper body on the glass. Her boobs that were big and heavy for her svelte body were getting crushed on the hard desktop.

Shartan bent over her and kissed her neck and at the same time started to move his hips, fucking her slowly, not pulling out more than 2 inches of his long dick from her pussy. Malaika's whole body loved this delicious fucking so much that she moaned with each stroke.

"Katarina is for the August cover," Shartan spoke softly in her ear "who did we final for the centre spread?"

This habit of Shartan to talk about work when Malaika's brain was soaked in dopamine was very irritating. She found it weirdly intimidating that he could think about work so coherently while his dick was soaked in her cunt juices. She made an effort to remember what he was asking.

"Sonam Kapoor, Sir." She said, finally remembering.

"Good, good." He kissed her cheek and moved her dick a little more in and out, which made Malaika's moans longer as well "When is she coming to see me?"

"Ah!" Malaika would have really preferred to think about her orgasm that she could feel building in her cunt "She will be on your desk tomorrow, Sir, Shweta said. She will have whole day cleared so you can use her as long as you want or take her home for the night if you like."

"That's good. I like that." He said and started to fuck her cunt with smooth, long strokes.

"God, no!" Malaika let out a frustrated whimper as Shartan pulled out his cock from her hungry pussy just as she was inches away from a sweet release.

"Oh ma!" She yelped the next moment when Shartan pressed his cockhead between her cheeks and pushed it into her ass without any preamble. The thick, rounded knob stretched open her puckered ass hole before popping inside, fitting so tightly that she was sure it would never come out.

Her feelings towards an assfuck from Shartan were completely mixed. Fifty percent of her body was elated because of the hot pleasure she was going to get whereas the other fifty percent of her was terrified because it was going to hurt like a bitch first. But hundred percent of her knew that her only choice was to hold on to the desk, push her ass back and relax it as much as possible. There was no option to ask the boss not fuck her ass or even be gentle with it. He not only expected them to accept his massive cock in their ass, he expected them to actively push their asses back, surrendering happily to the abuse of his cock.

Malaika pushed her ass up and back like an obedient whore. Shartan rubbed her bare back and said "Good whore."

12