The Dream Job Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he grabbed her shoulders, rolled his hips a few times and pushed hard.

"Aaah!" Malaika's scream came from deep within her because that's where the pain originated.

Her anal canal could already feel the invasion of his cockhead and she knew that he would stuff more of his throbbing meat into her tight anal canal until she was nothing but his anal whore. She took a few shallow breaths and waited for the pain to be absorbed by her body. Right now every cell in her body was electrified and Malaika knew that every cell in her body was boss' property.

Gently caressing her smooth, bare back, Shartan kept her soft, slender body lined up on the desk for his cock and moved his hips only enough to let her feel the live missile lodged inside her ass. Then gradually he started to move more and Malaika moaned with pleasure now. She could feel his throbbing heat with her anal canal and once again her body was rapidly approaching that same edge that she craved.

Outside, both Amrita and Katarina were squirming in their seats as they listened to Malaika's moans and screams coming from inside. They were both soaking wet and dripping in their chairs. They were not talking because talking was awkward when you choke after every two words.

Shartan kissed Malaika's neck and whispered "Who is my bitch, Malaika?"

"I am, Sir." There was no hesitation in Malaika's response "I am your bitch, Sir."

"Are you very clear on that, pet?" His voice was gentle as he drilled her ass in and out, keeping his cock stuffing her anal canal deep but Malaika knew he had not hit rock bottom yet and he would not stop until he claimed her fully.

Malaika had to make a big effort to get her voice out against the hard thrusts of that monster cock that was breaking her, but she said "Yes, sir, I am completely your bitch, Sir."

"You are a beautiful woman, Malaika, and very intelligent," he continued to talk as his lips lingered on her face, Malaika was getting worried of his gentle tone "but ultimately, you are my bitch. I own you and you are my personal bitch. I don't want you to have any doubts about that."

"No, Sir, there is not doubt. I am your bitch, I know that." This talk was getting Malaika hot as well now "You can use me as you want, when you want. I am your whore and your possession." Her pussy throbbed as she said the last part.

Shartan pulled her hair and kissed her hot lips hard. Malaika responded eagerly with a thirst that was burning deep inside her. She loved his kisses, especially with his dick inside her, but she was also worried that with his lips closing her mouth she would not be able to ask permission to cum and she would need to do that very soon.

He broke the kiss but kept her hair in his grip and pressed her cheek on the glass "Sometimes, I feel like you girls don't understand that concept very clearly. I am thinking about giving you all some training sessions to make it easy on your whore. I will do that if my feeling persists."

Malaika could feel her blood turn ice cold. Shartan was a wonderful man but he was not gentle. He believed in keeping his bitches in line, they had all learnt that. Malaika had seen Kareena's ass after Boss had given her a lesson with his belt. "Training session" sounded like a terrifying notion.

"We are your property, Sir." She assured him "Every one of us is your possession. We are your whores and we know that."

"Good." He said and suddenly slammed his cock home in her ass. Malaika's scream was loud, long and sustained. Shartan didn't leave it there. He pulled back and jammed it in again with the same force, and then again.

"Oh my god!" Malaika came hard and kept cumming with each thrust of his massive cock destroying her ass. Her whole body reverberated with the shattering orgasm. Her vision blacked out and her brain felt like it was being electrified with live electric wires. Her moans and screams were non-stop and loud. Her nipples were getting ground so hard on the glass through her thin dress as if she were naked.

His cock was drilling her ass deep and hard. The next moment she felt him explode inside her. His hot cum flooded her anal canal like a burning lava flowing down the side of a volcano. She screamed again as her orgasm continued. Her whole body was feeling the heat that he was pumping into her ass. There was no doubt in Malaika's mind that he owned her ass and she could never say no to anything he said. She was his pet bitch and she would just naturally follow all his commands.

It was not until he had pulled out of her ass and pushed her down to the floor on her knees that Malaika realised that she had just come without permission. She felt a cold liquid freeze in her veins. She didn't even know what the punishment was for that but she knew that she was in deep shit now. She decided to ask forgiveness but not before sucking his cock clean first. She would first do a good job of eating his cum then lick his shoes clean and once he was pleased with her, she would apologise and beg for forgiveness. She held on to his thighs and started to lick his cum-drenched cock.

Shartan pressed the button on the intercom and said "Rita, send Katarina in, honey."

Two seconds later, Katarina entered the room. Shartan said "Come, my darling."

When she walked up to him, he kissed her softly then pointed down to the floor. Katarina knelt beside Malaika and started to lick his cock with her. Both of them were his trained bitches by now so after they licked up his cum from his shaft and balls, they sucked his cock turn by turn.

"Malaika, I know you have lots of work to do so you go ahead, my whore. I will have a talk with Katarina."

"Yes, Sir." Malaika didn't want to hang around when he had dismissed her and she was unwilling to say anything in front of Katarina but she made a note to come back before end of the day and ask for his forgiveness. She would lick his shoes and show him that she was his devoted whore. She reluctantly walked out as Katarina started to take her clothes off on his signal.

She was still in the outer office when she heard Katarina's scream. She shivered and walked out to her own office with unsteady legs after saying bye to Amrita.

Pressing his lips to her neck, Shartan kissed softly then whispered in Katarina's ear "You know this cock owns you, don't you, baby?"

Katarina, lying on his desk on her back with her legs wrapped around his waist, nodded "He is my owner, Sir. I know that well."

His cock was buried deep in her cunt and she was taking heavy breaths to let the pain of his brutally deep entry be absorbed in her body. Her little tube top was lying beside her on the desk and her hot tits, bare and firm were pointing up at him as he stood on the floor with his throbbing cock stuffed so deep into Katarina's tight pussy that she could feel his pulse through her cunt.

The pain from his cock was delicious and Katarina loved how it made her cunt so wet and hot. He grabbed her tits and she gasped as he kneaded them hard while moving his hips to fuck her wet, tight pussy with long, powerful strokes. She had met him the first time when she had come to Angels to do her photoshoot and he had not wasted any time in taking possession of her. She was extremely thankful for that. Becoming his whore was the best thing that happened to her and she wanted more and more opportunities to be under him. When Malaika had told her that she was going to be on the cover of Angels August issue, Katarina had felt happy about it but also with the thought that she had an excuse to come and see him to thank him.

Now that she was skewered on his massive cock, Katarina was happy and satisfied that she was where she belonged. As soon as he started fucking her with his smooth, long strokes, Katarina could feel her body get ready to explode. That's what he did to her. He always excited her so much just by his presence that she would be ready to cum on his cock as soon as he entered her. She had been extremely turned on while waiting outside as she heard Malaika's screams, then sucking his cock and eating his cum alongside the powerful woman who had given Katarina her break had made her even more excited. But being pumped with her boss's hard, powerful dick was the clincher that pushed Katarina to the point that she was whimpering like a dog with each thrust.

"May I cum, Sir?" She asked like a good whore "Please, your whore needs to cum, Master."

He held her firm, heavy tits in his hands and kneaded them hard "Who owns you, Kat?"

"You do, Sir." She replied quickly as the added sensations from her tits made her arch her back "I am your possession from head to toe, my owner."

Lifting his hand off her chest, he slapped her breast, making it bounce "You may cum, whore."

"Aah! Ah! Ah!" Katarina screamed with each slap as he continued to make her tits bounce. Her body exploded with the first slap itself and then each slap sent lightning bolts of hot currents into her body, making her orgasm spike up each time his hard fingertips connected with her sensitive nipples. The overdose of sexual excitement made Katarina's eyes tear up.

Her body felt like the beach after the tide recedes when that orgasm finally subsided. Her breath was heavy and her tits were raw from Shartan's slaps. He was not slapping her tits now but his massive dick was still drilling her cunt and Katarina could feel her pussy pulsing around his shaft and taking his assaults. Then he bent over her and closed his mouth around her nipple. Katarina cried out as his tongue touched her sensitive, raw nipple. He sucked her soft, warm breast and her pussy started to swell up again, ready to rise like the sea under a strong wind.

"Mmmm god!" She screamed as he sucked her other breast and her body rose and crashed like the wave that rises higher than the ship and crashes on the desk. Her body and mind were bobbing up and down in a stormy sea and Katarina knew that his cock was the only thing keeping her alive.

"Unghrp!" She made a noise like someone who just almost drowned takes her first breath. She opened her beautiful, light brown eyes and looked up into her eyes with a pleading look. They both knew very definitely that she was his property. Every cell in her body, every atom that made up that breathtakingly beautiful body was completely his possession and there was not an iota of doubt in either of their minds that she would always belong to him.

Grabbing her hair he tilted her head up and pressed his hot, demanding lips on her mouth sucking her luscious red lips as he speeded up his strokes. Katarina felt like her whole body was on fire and his cock was fuelling the fire. It was burning her from the inside in a way that was going to completely burn her to ashes but still it was a destiny she did not want to move away from.

She surrendered her mouth under his demanding, dominant lips and when his tongue entered her mouth she sucked it deep and drank his saliva like she had been thirsty for a lifetime. She screamed again when his cock exploded deep in her cunt but his lips sealed hers and suppressed her scream. To Katarina it felt like the scream reverberated inside her body and added to the heat of the fire.

His hot seed was burning a path through her body like a forest fire and the way it burnt inside her womb, she knew that he was branding her as his own. Even the broken down, burnt-to-ashes image of herself looked very attractive to her because it belonged to him and that's what she was born for.

Quickly pulling out his soaking wet cock from her cunt, Shartan stood up, spread open her legs and stuffed his dick into her ass before it could lose its hardness. It was still pulsing and pumping out his cum and Katarina screamed with the depth of his quick, unexpected entry.

"Ah, god!" She turned her face on the glass with the pain and a few tears dropped from the corner of her eye to the glass.

Still holding her thighs in his grip, he moved his hips and pushed more of his thick cock into her ass. Katarina yelped loudly as her sphincter was stretched so wide that it burnt. His throbbing cock was like a live missile lodged up her ass, threatening to blow her to pieces any moment. Again, she yelped as he pushed again and the brutal cock was almost fully deep in her tight ass. Katarina took slow, shallow breaths and reminded herself that she belonged to him and he owned that ass. He had every right to take what was his. She cried freely and let the tears flow from both her eyes and streak down her cheeks before falling on the glass.

He passed his hands under her shoulders, gripped them and pulled her up. Then he sat down in his chair with her on his lap and his long, hard cock jammed deep in her ass. She placed her feet on the chair on either side of him and held his shoulders while she stayed impaled on his cock.

"Fully deep, baby." He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.

She closed her eyes and nodded. She knew what he wanted. She knew what it meant too. He had her stuffed with his cock almost fully but not quite. The base inches of his thick cock were not in her yet. He wanted her to push down and take his cock fully in. It would make his cockhead invade her anal canal incredibly deep. At the same time, the base of his cock which was slightly thicker than the rest of his shaft would stretch the puckered rim of her ass hole even more and might even tear it. Her sphincter was burning as it was wrapped around his massive shaft, it would burn more.

It was not that he could not push those last inches into her ass himself. He could stuff them into her any time he wanted, standing or sitting. But he wanted her to impale herself that deep on his huge cock because he wanted to see if she could do it. Would she obey his command knowing that it was going to hurt like a bitch? She was already helpless on his lap. Would she make herself more helpless and vulnerable?

To Katarina there was no question. She had surrendered herself to him completely. She was his property, inside and out. Gripping his shoulders she started to move up and down, riding his cock with her ass. Her ass was his property, whether he took it himself or made her do it. After a few up and down strokes, she closed her eyes pushed down hard and kept pushing until her ass cheeks hit his thighs.

"Aaaaah! God!" The intense pain shot up from her ass into her body like a thousand lightning bolts. She lost her grips on his shoulders. Her body fell backwards, but he grabbed her before her back could hit the edge of the glass desk. He passed his arms under her arms and pulled her to him.

Her ass was pulsing with the deep and brutal penetration. But she was proud that she had proved herself to be his faithful bitch.

"Good whore." He whispered in her ear as he squeezed her close to him.

Katarina's body jerked and she came hard as soon as her tits pressed on his chest. He brought his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit, making her cum harder.

"I love you so much!" She closed her arms around his neck and squeezed tight against him. His cock was throbbing in her ass, making her heart race.

He rubbed her back and whispered in her ear "Love you too, my whore!"

"Thank you so much, Sir." She panted a little breathless.

He pulled her back so he could see into her eyes "Are you happy to be the Angels cover girl?"

She nodded "I am but, I am ecstatic to be your bitch."

He smiled.

"You will keep me as your bitch, right?" She looked suddenly alarmed.

"Casting couch is only to get you the break, darling." He said "You got that already."

She shook her head "This is not casting couch." Suddenly her eyes were wet, she shook her head again to clear them "This is me begging to be your property."

"You want me to keep you in my possession?" He asked as if that were a new idea.

She nodded "Please, yes, keep me as your bitch." she pleaded "I want to be your possession. Please let me belong to you. I will do modelling if you want. I will be your secretary, your maid, whatever you want me to be."

He pulled her close and kissed her lips "Okay, I will keep you as my property. I would be loathe to give up such a nice piece anyway. But I wanted to know if you are happy being my property."

"I want nothing more than that."

"Let me claim my bitch then."

Keeping his cock in her ass, he tilted her back until her back was resting on the desktop and stood up. Then he fucked her ass with long, deep strokes until her body slid up fully on the glass desk. Those few hard strokes made Katarina yelp loud and just as the pain turned to pleasure she came again.

Romeo took her hands in his and interlaced his fingers with her fingers. She squeezed his hands back and they pressed against each other as he drilled her ass harder and deeper. Katarina could feel his massive cock demolishing her tight, young ass but could not get away from the feeling that she was incredibly lucky that she had found him. Or that he had found her and claimed her. She had two more orgasms, one small and one big while he was fucking her ass.

His cock drilling so deep in her anal canal was just too hot and sexy for her to withstand. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her ass cheeks were open to give him full access to her body. The way his thick, meaty shaft spread open her puckered ass and entered her deep, she had a clear understanding of his ownership of her. From the first time she had met him, it had been clear within a minute that she was going to come under his power. Even in that first meeting in the photo studio, she had behaved like a good slut and submitted to his spoken and unspoken demands, but since then every time she met him she was coming more and more under his spell. Now, she could not imagine not being his bitch. His possession of her had become an integral part of her life.

Just before he could cum, Shartan took his cock out of her ass and pumped his hot cum all over her face and tits. Katarina moaned at the delicious feeling of his hot load landing on her bare skin and warming her body. She could feel her cunt pulsating with a small orgasm as he branded her with his cum. He showered her in his cum, spraying it on her flat belly and on her thighs and pussy. Part of the first load had fallen on Katarina's cheek and lips. She smiled as she licked it up from her lips then scooped up the rest by running her finger down her cheek.

"Mmmm, you have the best cum, Sir." She smiled "I just love it, I love it so much."

She rubbed the rest of it into her skin, and then licked her hands clean. Then she happily knelt at his feet and licked his cock clean, eating the rest of the cum from his cockhead. He told her to keep his cum on her skin without a shower for today and Katarina nodded like she already knew that.

The smile on her lips was wide and vibrant as she got up after eating his cum and licking his cock clean.

"It's Thursday tomorrow, Sir. I am spending the night with you, yes?" She asked after he told her to dress.

"Hmmm, I might have something in the afternoon tomorrow, doll." He said, Katarina stopped with her skirt around her thighs "Let's make it Friday."

"Ok." Katarina smiled again and pulled her skirt up.

She gave him a tight, long hug before going out with her smile declaring her happiness to the world.

[End of Part 20]


12