The Dream Job Pt. 05

Story Info
Paul and Debbie enjoy a dinner at Jasmine's house.
3.8k words
4.7
14.1k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a considerable drive to get to Jasmine's "little place outside the city" as she had called it. On unfamiliar roads surrounded by lush old growth forest, Paul drove their modest mid-size crossover while Debbie poked at her phone. She was scrolling through image searches of Jasmine's photos online. Mostly social events and red carpet type stuff, but She'd also done a few photo shoots for magazines and Debbie loved to look at her. Her legs, the symmetry of her face, the swell of her cleavage in the gowns she had made herself, her big golden brown eyes that seemed to shine with their own inner light... it was almost too much.

She had begun to feel a familiar warmth between her thighs. Putting her phone down into the cup holder, she reached over to stroke Paul's thigh, sliding her hand up to press against his cock.

"Woah, hey there" he said with a chuckle "something on your mind?"

"Mmm-hmm" she nodded at him with a hungry smile and unfastened her seat belt. She needed the freedom of movement to carry out her plan. Her fingers were unbuttoning the fly of his jeans now eagerly seeking his cock.

"Hey, you know we're going to be there in about twenty minutes, right?" he chuckled.

Debbie giggled as she finally freed his half-erect cock from his pants. "That's ok. I only need five." She perched herself up on her knees in her seat and took his shaft into her warm mouth. A subtle groan escaped Paul's lips. She had gotten so much better recently. The sight of her husband taking Jasmine's long brown cock all the way down his throat had inspired her to up her game in recent days and she sucked him like a porn star.

He did his best to keep his attention on driving the car but even with that distraction she soon had him ready to burst. He stroked her hair and back as her head bobbed up and down his hot iron rod. "Oh, baby. That's it I... Uhmmng! Oh shit... Mmmm." He fired off in her mouth and she swallowed his load like a good girl, not missing a drop, happy with the progress she had made. She giggled to herself and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Fifteen minutes to go now, according to the Sat-Nav.

They finally made it to the house. It was big, of course, and they both felt just a bit intimidated as they walked up to the door and rang the bell. There was a short pause and then the door opened to reveal a short curvy middle-aged Latina woman with a wavy pompadour hair style. Her hair was jet black like Jasmine's but with a single gray streak running from the middle of her forehead across to the left of her face. She was dressed in functional but well fitted khaki slacks, a dark red blouse, and simple sensible brown leather shoes.

"Oh, buenos dias! You must be Mister Paul and Miss Debbie." She pronounced it 'meester' and 'meese' in her accented Egnlish. Marta Montoya had been with Jasmine for well over twenty years, since Jasnmine's parents had hired her in Bogota. "Come in, come in. Miss Jasmine will be right with you. I go finish up dinner, you make yourselves at home." She scooted off, her plump ass wiggling slightly in her hustle.

The Thompsons passed through the spacious foyer into the main living area. It was a palace. Huge vaulted ceilings, a cavernous living room with a fireplace, a large couch with a chaise lounge off to the side, and stairs that led up to... Oh, wow.

"Oh, Hello! It's so good to see you both. I hope you didn't have any trouble finding the place."

Somehow you never really got used to it. She radiated a warm sensual aura that seemed to penetrate your soul. She had a half-empty bottle of beer in her hand as she came to the top of the stairs and began to descend. She wore a simple white cotton blouse tied up high, sleeves rolled up, her toned midriff on display. Her faded denim cut-off shorts had a perfectly even fringe of frayed white thread around the legs. The bulge of her thick brown lady-cock was clearly visible down the inside of her left thigh and the tip of it peeked out just a little at the bottom every time she moved just right. Jasmine loved to tease and she loved exhibiting her gorgeous lady-cock. She padded down the stairs on her slender bare feet, her long toes curling over the edge of each step slightly, and embraced Debbie and Paul in turn.

"No, the Sat-Nav brought us straight here, but it did take a while." He replied.

"Wonderful." She beamed at them "Come on, let me give you the grand tour. Would you like a beer? Maybe some wine?"

They quickly retrieved their drinks from the kitchen where Marta was putting the finishing touches on a shrimp and andouille sausage jambalaya. It smelled incredible.

The house was huge. Six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a full finished basement with a second smaller kitchen and out back, a custom built patio area with a full size pool and hot tub. Must be nice to have money.

"Oh, Miss Jasmine your home is so lovely. You must be so proud of all your success." Debbie chirped and took a sip of her wine.

"Well yes, sweetie. Miabella Fashions has been doing quite well for a few years now, but most of this is paid for with the money my parents left me. I had a bit of a head start, you might say."

Debbie nodded as Jasmine led them back downstairs. Paul took another sip of the beer she'd given him. Sol, a crisp Mexican lager he hadn't tried before. It was good. They rounded the corner to the large dining room to find Marta setting the table. Great timing, they were both so hungry.

The jambalaya was phenomenal. Paul was on his third beer, Debbie just starting her fourth glass of wine as they finished dinner. Marta circled the table gathering up their empty plates. Jasmine leaned over and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek when she came by.

"Thank you, Marta. Please leave the dishes in the sink and come join us in the hot-tub when you're ready."

"Oh, of course Miss Jasmine." Marta smiled back at her.

Hot tub? Well, ok. They'd already drank too much to drive back home safely, may as well go with the flow. They hadn't brought bathing suits but Jasmine had so many random garments in her home workshop that they managed to find something suitable for both of them. A dark green string-tied bikini for Debbie and some simple blue swim shorts that were only just slightly too large for Paul. Jasmine wore a shiny metallic gold two piece that accentuated her curves beautifully. Throwing a light floral wrap around her waist she led them down to the hot tub, already warm and bubbling.

"Oh, this feels so good." Debbie purred as they sat together in the hot water, the jets massaging them here and there.

"Mmm, yes. I never get tired of this." Jasmine turned to smile warmly at her. "Oh, and here comes some more refreshments! Thank you so much, Marta."

Marta wore a sheer pink bathrobe and flip-flop sandals. She carried a tray with drinks, a couple joints, a lighter and a small ashtray. She had a couple towels tucked under each arm. Very efficient.

"Oh, you welcome Miss Jasmine." she chirped as she set the tray down and placed the towels around the tub, coming eventually to the empty corner. As she slipped out of her bathrobe and climbed into the tub, Paul found himself gawping at her tits. They were huge. Held up impossibly by a skimpy bikini top that Jasmine had custom made for her, the warm flesh bulging out slightly around the too-small pink triangles of fabric. She was actually quite fit for a lady of her age. She wasn't fat, just very thicc. Her wide hips tapered dramatically down her firm curvy thighs and calves to her dainty little feet.

She sighed as she reclined back into the corner of the tub to Paul's left. Debbie was on his right and Jasmine in the corner opposite him. She handed everyone their drinks and took a sip of her beer before lighting a joint and taking a long slow pull on it. They passed it around and soon everyone was feeling fine.

Jasmine was explaining to them that Marta was so much more than a housekeeper. She'd been like a second mother to Jasmine even before her parents had died in a private plane crash when she was seventeen.

"Oh yes, so sad." Marta took up the story. "Her parents hire me many many years ago in Bogota. Back then she was still just horny little boy, all the time rubbing his big thing. He leave his bedroom door open, he leave his bathroom door open, always rubbing his pene, shooting that sticky goo all over. So messy."

Jasmine laughed softly to herself as Debbie scooted closer to her. She reached a hand out, softly caressing Debbie's thigh as she pressed her pink flesh against her. Paul was curious to see where this was going. He sipped his beer as Marta continued.

"One day, when he old enough I decide I had enough. He leave his door open, laying on his bed rubbing his big thing. I walk in and take that big thing in my mouth. He shoot his sticky mess and I swallow it. He love my mouth. He love my pussy too. We fuck every day after that, he such a horny boy. He still like girls, and he still like boys too, but he always love Marta."

"Te amo, abuelita." Jasmine smiled at her.

"Te amo tambien, mija." Marta replied, closing her eyes and sighing to herself as she took a long drag off the joint. It was almost gone.

Debbie was practically in Jasmine's lap now, pressing herself firmly against her warm brown skin. "Please, Miss Jasmine." she asked wide-eyed "Can I touch it? I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It's so big."

"Of course, sweetie. Here..." she slipped her bikini bottoms off and unfurled her long brown lady cock. Debbie reached for it with both hands, gripping at the base and tip. It was already so big and she felt it swelling in her hands. Jasmine moaned softly in approval and gave an "Oooh!" of surprise when she ducked her head under the water and took the tip of her cock into her mouth. She was impressed. Her lady cock was iron-hard in seconds and she'd begun to moan softly as Debbie worked her tool up and down, finally gasping a bit as she came up for air.

"Mmmm, you taste so good!" she smiled as she smoothed her wet red hair back and leaned forward. Jasmine met her halfway and kissed her deeply, caressing the milky white curves of her thighs with her long slender fingers. Paul's dick was hard now as he watched them make out. Marta giggled to herself and took another big sip of wine.

"Oh, mmm... will you fuck me please? I need to have it inside me, Miss Jasmine. Please." she shot Paul a short apologetic glance. He shrugged and chuckled softly to himself. Who could blame her? Jasmine giggled and kissed her deeply, playfully sucking on her little pink tongue.

"Ok, sweetie. Follow me." she climbed out and helped Debbie up out of the tub. They toweled off a bit and she hurried over to one of the cushioned lounge chars by the pool she'd already kicked her bikini bottoms off along the way. Jasmine laughed gently at her enthusiasm and crawled up between her wide spread thighs. She slid her warm hands up Debbie's legs and leaned down to softly lick at the little pink flower of her vulva. Her tongue slid across the nub of her clitoris.

"NNng! Fuck. Oh no, please. That's wonderful but I'm already so wet. Just give it to me. I need your big lady-cock in my pussy."

Well alright then. Jasmine positioned her tool at the entrance of her vagina and began to work it in. She really was very wet, and steaming hot. In just a few strokes she was balls deep and began to fuck her slowly. Debbie moaned shamelessly.

Paul and Marta were enjoying the show from the hot tub. She downed the last of her wine and scooted over next to him. "I take care of you if you want, Mister Paul." She stroked his thigh, sliding her hand up to his crotch, giving his cock a playful squeeze through his shorts. "You like my titties?" she asked with a wide warm smile, untying her top and whipping it over her head. Her pendulous jugs bobbed gently in the water. He was entranced. His hands cupped and squeezed the soft flesh of her GILF titties. She had huge brown areolas with long thick nipples. They had to be nearly an inch long! He pulled the nearest one into his mouth as Marta's hand slipped into his shorts, stroking his cock.

Over on the lounge chair, things were heating up. Jasmine was fucking Debbie's steamy pussy deep and slow, gradually picking up speed, her eyes closed in pleasure. Debbie's eyes were wide open staring at Jasmine and her brain was on fire. She moaned loudly every time she felt that long brown magic wand penetrate her, spreading the walls of her vagina wide. Jasmine had started breathing hard. She could feel Debbie's pussy clenching at her massive tool.

"Mmm, fuck yes... ha...hmm... H-here sweetie, roll over now" she directed. Debbie re-positioned herself on her hands and knees and lowered her face to the chair cushion, her ass up in the air. Jasmine lined up her cock and slid back into her. FUCK, she was so tight in this position! The slapping sound of their fucking grew louder.

"Oh yes, Mister Paul. You suck so good, you hungry boy!" Marta moaned in pleasure as she moved to help him out of his shorts. "Come now," she said as she straddled him, her own bottoms floating away as she pressed herself against him. His cock was trapped between his own firm abdomen and her cute little pooch of a grandma belly. She pressed her massive tits together and presented them to his hungry mouth. "Mmmm, you do both now. Oh yesss." she moaned softly as he sucked each nipple in turn. She pressed forward with her hips grinding her mons against his rigid cock. "Mmmnah! hahhh... ay dios! Oooh, my nipples so sensitive. Sometimes I cum just from nipple sucking. Uhhhhhmmmm, yyyes..."

Debbie was getting a fucking she had never dared to dream of. She'd already lost count of her orgasms and Jasmine just kept pounding her. Fast, then slow, then fast. She cried out as her pussy muscles clamped down again, hard enough this time to pop the big brown cock out of her juicy lady cave. She gave a pouty moan. More! Please, more! Jasmine was getting close but her legs were getting tired.

"Come over here." she stood up and laid down on the neighboring lounge chair. "Get over here cowgirl. Let's go for a ride." Debbie giggled and quickly mounted her cinnamon brown sex steed. Their mutual laughter quickly turned to moans of passion. Paul was watching the action out of the corner of his eye, his hands and mouth full of Marta's luscious tits.

"Ohh, so good." She moaned sliding her mons against his cock. The sizable nub of her clit was fully engorged and she knew she was going to cum soon. Lifting herself up, she pointed his cock at her pussy hole and sank down, engulfing him. Paul groaned in approval, sucking on her long nipples. He took one between his teeth and bit down. "Ayyy, si!" she cried out as she came, her pussy muscles clenching his hard rod tightly. Her body trembled as she pulled his face firmly against her breast. "Oh, Mister Paul, you naughty boy!" she giggled "Bite the other one now." she squealed with delight as he clamped down on it and began to squeeze his cock with her vaginal muscles.

She'd been practicing for years and the sensation was incredible. Almost like she had a third hand inside her pussy jerking him off expertly. "Yes, mmmm..." she purred as she rode him "Give it to me now. Shoot your sticky mess in my pussy." (she pronounced it 'pooh-see') Paul was only human. He came hard inside her. The pulse of his ejaculations felt like lava pumping through his cock and he cried out, in his bliss.

Debbie turned to look when she heard him cumming and laughed as she rode up & down Jasmine's hot shaft. She was in ecstasy as she ran her fingers through her curly red hair, bouncing on the delicious huge cock beneath her. Jasmine gripped her waist more firmly now, thrusting more urgently up into her dripping hot snatch. Debbie giggled uncontrollably as Jasmine stiffened, firing wad after wad of hot cum up into her hungry hole.

"Fuck! Ffffuck! MMffFFuuuuck! Oh, Debbie..." her long lady-cock began to shrink down again and slipped out of Debbie's well fucked pussy, her warm sticky load starting to drip out. They held each other close, their limbs entwined, catching their breath. No words needed. It was wonderful.

Marta and Paul had been watching the big finale from their place in the hot tub. It was quite a show. "Oh, Miss jasmine. She a sex machine." Marta chuckled to him as she pulled away and climbed out of the tub. "You're not so bad yourself." he thought as his gaze followed her plump GILF ass as she padded away on her dainty little feet, toweling herself off.

Debbie and Jasmine were kissing softly now. "Oh, thank you Miss Jasmine. You're so sexy and your lady-cock is unbelievable."

She giggled to herself. "Well thank you, sweetie. You're a great fuck too. Mmm, ride 'em cowgirl!" They laughed together.

Marta came back with an armful of bathrobes for them. She was still nude though, and her pendulous breast swung enticingly back and forth as she walked. "Do I have a new fetish?" Paul thought to himself.

They finished their drinks in the living room, chatting warmly among themselves. Jasmine insisted the Thompsons stay overnight instead of driving back. It was late, they were all more than a little drunk and she had four spare bedrooms after all. Marta set them up in the bedroom just down the hall from the master. (Or was it 'mistress' where Jasmine was concerned?)

They cuddled together in the soft warm bed. Debbie rested her head on his shoulder. "Was it as good as you hoped?" he asked.

"Oh, it was SO good babe. Oh, thank you for taking this job. Thank you for being a wonderful husband. This is amazing. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, baby." they kissed and drifted off to sleep, their dreams filled with cinnamon brown sex magic.

_____________________________________

Early the next morning Paul was still dreaming. Jasmine's face hovered over him, smiling as she fucked her long lady-cock into his ass over and over. "You love it, don't you?" she told him as the gentle rocking of the bed woke him up. The dream faded and he opened his eyes to see Jasmine in the bed next to him with Debbie's arms and legs wrapped around her as they fucked at a moderate pace. "Mmmm... yeah, you fukkin' love it, ahhhmm... Oh! Good morning, Paul. I hope you don't mind but we got started without you." Debbie just moaned, sucking on Jasmine's nipple. "You should join us. Mmm-mmmhhh... Yeah, uhhh... Come on, use my back door." She winked at him and giggled.

His mind was blank. All conscious thought was drowned out by the spicy fire of lust that burned within him. He took the small bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer and slathered his rigid prick with the stuff. (They would find out eventually that there were bottles of lube stashed all around the house. Marta ordered it in bulk off the internet.)

"Yeah, baby. Give it to me." she purred as he pushed the head of his cock through the tight ring of her ass. She pulled her hips back, sliding her thick member out of Debbie's pussy and his cock sank to the hilt in her tight brown fuck hole. They moaned together. Jasmine took charge of the fucking now, sliding her cock back into the hungry cunt beneath her, then sliding her ass back onto Paul's hot iron prick. She laughed to herself. "Mmm! My bitches are such good fucks!" she thought as he humped her ass for a couple more minutes before shooting another huge load into her and collapsing to the side. She thrust deep into Debbie's wet pussy and savored the cries of pleasure it elicited. She came hard on Jasmine's long brown lady-cock. Her urgent grunts gradually became moans of pleasure as her eyes closed and she drifted back to sleep, exhausted.

Jasmine was still spun-up and hungry for her own big orgasm. She turned to Paul and grabbed his ankles, lifting his legs up as she aimed her cock at his ass. Still wet with pussy juices, her cock slid in him to the hilt. He groaned loudly at the welcome intrusion. It felt so good when she fucked him deep. She smiled at him as she stroked her long lady-cock back and forth in his tight hole.

12