The Dream Job Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love it, don't you?" she told him, smiling down on him.

Holy shit! It was just like the dream.

"Oh yesss, give it to me." He gasped. "Ugghh... I love it! MMmm... I love the way you fuck me, Miss Jasmine! Ahhh!...ahhhmmm..."

"I know you do, baby... mmmmhhhh..." she sped up her pace, she was so close now.

He gave a sharp moan and his cock dribbled out another smaller pool of cum onto his abdomen. She slammed her long tool all the way up inside him again and again, finally locking into place with a loud moan, balls deep in his ass, pumping her hot load of cum into him. She was spent. She released his legs and collapsed between him and Debbie, who stirred and turned to embrace Jasmine with a satisfied smile.

The three of them lay close together with Jasmine in the middle, the spicy brown meat in the sex sandwich. They kissed and caressed and giggled. Debbie took Paul's hand in hers and they smiled warmly at each other from across the swell of Jasmine's cinnamon brown breasts.

"Hey you horny goats," Marta shouted at them from the doorway, dressed in her bathrobe and slippers. "Breakfast ready in five minutes if you done with your sinning." She chuckled and turned to walk back downstairs. They all laughed warmly together and pulled themselves apart. Looking for their clothes.

Breakfast was delicious, of course. Everything was delicious here.

12