The Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
Did Sheila's Plan work and did she win John's heart?
5.8k words
2.5
3.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers

The Story So Far

I am Sheila, a 25 year old, unmarried, asexual, professional counsellor. I work with 3 other counsellors in a Counselling Support Group (CSG) on behalf of a national charity in a London suburb.

But I am finding life very hard at the moment. You see, I have a big moral problem which is interfering with my work and homelife. I am in love with a married man. Let's call him John. I see him socially and we get on well. If he wasn't married, I am certain we would be partners. I hate his wife, Janet. I have hated her ever since I realised I loved her husband. In other words I have hated Janet ever since June 4 2018.

I recently had a "Herbert Freudenberger Burnout Scale" rating of "High". This indicates that I am a candidate for depression, alcoholism and other associated self-harming practices. This is entirely due to my love for John and my hatred of Janet.

My Dream

The first part of my dream stripped away "the thin veneer of civilisation" and showed me my base instinct for domination. But luckily the dream took an upward,more moral, turn. The dream shows that, while I am (like everyone?) a mix of base and noble desires.

In my dream I now have a team of 5 people with a common objective - to get rid of Janet. The team consists of Maureen, her husband Peter, Tricia and her friend, Ryan and me.

A Cunning Plan?

My "dream team" has a plan. It is to get Peter (who had an affair with Janet) to continue to see and to seduce her. By the way, Peter is under strict instructions from his wife NOT to screw Janet UNLESS it is absolutely necessary. But getting Janet to leave the island is her main objective.

And, as the saying goes "nobody misses a slice off a cut loaf". So, for Maureen, one more non-marital liaison by her husband is a price worth paying to finally rid Tyrre of this female cuckolder.

It will come as no surprise that Maureen was not happy when she discovered Peter's adultery. She gained revenge and made her husband pay for his adultery with a somewhat aggressive approach. An approach which would get me struck off the "UK Register of Approved Councillors" were I to use it.

Peter will do the seduction because we need to get sufficient proof to force John (who is the Laird, or ruler, of our island) to divorce Janet. He will entice Janet into a bondage 3some with the hunky Ryan. "The Hunk" is new to the island and so is "fresh meat" for the man-chasing Janet.

We women will record Janet's "pillow talk" in full HD with clear audio. Then I as Equtry (the senior law officer) will show the recording to the Laird. Of course the plan would fail is John overlooked Janet's behaviours. But then no plan, however well thought out and prepared for, is foolproof.

Real World Plans

Of course, when I think of plans, I first think of war planning. The most famous being D Day and Stalingrad. The most infamous being Putin's assault on Ukraine.

The most personal was Putin's ill conceived and ineffectively organised plan to send 2 poisoners to try to kill a Salisbury (UK) citizen with the deadly poison Novachok. I have a friend who lived in Salisbury at the time.

My Salisbury friend said "It was amazing suddenly being besieged by the world's press. Parts of the shopping centre were cordoned off as were other parts that the Putin poisoned couple had visited. Even a part of the cemetery was cordoned off, albeit briefly, as the poisoned man's mother was buried there.

Funnily enough it soon became normal to see TV cameras and reporters around.

A Policeman's Lot Is Not A Happy One

We got protective of the police drafted in from across England and Wales. We gave them teas and coffees and freshly prepared food.

When one policeman placed his helmet on a snowman he faced disciplinary action. At a public meeting we demanded that the officer should be praised and not face rebuke. The Welsh officer was "one of us, protecting us" by standing guard near the poisoned Salisbury citizen's house,

The "police-snowman" was an amusing public spirited attempt to help us in Salisbury. We were glad when it was agreed that the policeman would not face disciplinary action. There was an outbreak of common sense".

They're Having A Laugh At Our Expense

Much later, when the 2 Russian poisoners were shown to arrive and to be at various places in Salisbury, my friend phoned me.

She said "This is now pure farce. The 2 Putin poisoners say they in the city simply as tourists to see the "world famous" cathedral "with its 263 metre spire" because of snow they couldn't get to Stonehenge. The 263 metre spire is just a cut and paste from Wikipedia."

My friend noted "And they were caught walking towards the poisoned house in the opposite direction to the cathedral and the City centre."

There's No Snow Like Salisbury Snow

My friend added sarcastically "Of course they don't have snow in Russia. Perhaps the 2 poisoners had heard of our "world famous" Wilton Road chip shop and forsook all the city centre eateries. If so, they were doubly disappointed, not only couldn't they get to Stonehenge but the chip shop was closed."

At the time, and still today, the UK had a very successful advertising campaign which had cute meerkats saying "simples".

My friend also told me "Some Putin apologists had doctored the photo of the 2 poisoners arriving at Salisbury railway station to show the 2 meerkats. Some Putin apologist even said it showed how easily the British government had doctored the photograph."

Of course the Putin apologist's line was blown out of the water when the poisoners appeared on television to confirm they were in Salisbury.

My Friend's Claims To Fame

My friend also phoned me to say "For some unknown reason we had a large military and police presence and drains were covered. The next day we discovered why. The UK Prime Minister came to visit us. I joined the crowd in the market square. Because of the security guards around her, I only saw some of Mrs May's hair. It may not even have been her hair that I saw.

Mrs May also went into a specialist kitchen supplier. My new claim to fame, other than possibly seeing Mrs May's hair, is that I bought some steak knives in the shop that a serving British PM visited."

Covid Planning

This predilection to think of plans meaning war planning is strange since the greatest test of planning is for the worldwide curse of Covid. But, at least in the UK, even then our military was heavily involved in developing and implementing Covid planning.

I recall our Royal Air Force flying desperately needed face masks all the way from China.

The temporary "Nightingale" Covid only hospitals were largely created by our military men and women. These temporary hospitals also gave prominence to other war-time nurses, Louisa Jordan and Mary Seacole.

Details Of Nurse Heroines

Wiki records of Louisa "During the Serbian epidemic of typhus in early 1915, she was placed in charge of the new typhus ward. Jordan had volunteered to treat Elizabeth Ross, who was dying of typhus, and Jordan herself died of the disease in March 1915" and "The people of Serbia gather each year to commemorate the courage and sacrifice of Ms Jordan and her colleagues".

Wiki records of Mary "a British-Jamaican nurse and businesswoman. Coming from a tradition of Jamaican and West African "doctresses", Seacole displayed "compassion, skills and bravery while nursing soldiers during the Crimean War", through the use of herbal remedies. In 2004, she was voted the greatest black Briton in a survey conducted in 2003 by the black heritage website Every Generation".

The Mary Seacole Trust records "Mary travelled to England and approached the British War Office, asking to be sent as an army nurse to the Crimea where she had heard there were poor medical facilities for wounded soldiers. She was refused. Undaunted, she funded her own trip to Crimea, now part of Ukraine. At the time, Mary was as well-known in Britain as Florence Nightingale.

Ms Nightingale's famous military hospital was situated hundreds of miles from the frontline in Scutari (now called Üsküdar, just outside Istanbul). But Mary's hotel near Balaclava was much closer to the fighting. Mary was able to visit the battlefield, sometimes under fire, to nurse the wounded".

Pheme, the goddess of fame and infamy, belated bought Louisa and Mary to my attention. It is a matter of shame, since I have Scottish roots, that Louisa is better remembered in Serbia than in Scotland. I trust that Pheme will have history record Putin as infamous, alongside Hitler and Pol Pot and Mao.

Historical Weaknesses Of Plans

I said previously that "no plan, however well thought out and prepared for, is foolproof". D Day relied on a weather forecaster saying there would be a brief break in the awful weather that would have made D Day impossible. Had this forecast weather-break been wrong D Day may have been a disaster. Hitler would only have a one front war against Stalin.

And, if Hitler realised that Stalin had Cossack support at Stalingrad, he might not have attacked it. And of course Hitler was totally unprepared for a long term Winter War. He thought that Russia was "a rotten door that a good kick would demolish".

Hitler's "Piano Player"

Hitler thought that the ethnic mix made America incapable of winning wars. Hitler's "Piano Player" Ernst Hanfstaengl (also called Putzi), an urbane Harvard-educated German and foreign press chief for Hitler during his political climb tried unsuccessfully to persuade Hitler that America was not as weak as the dictator supposed.

Suppose that Hitler took Putzi's advice and didn't declare war on America. No America then no D Day and precious little British war-power.

I said to a friend "If Mrs Hanfstaengl (who Hitler wanted to marry) hadn't persuaded Hitler out of committing suicide, then we wouldn't have had WW2"

My friend replied "We may have got a Hitler substitute who left military planning to the military. Then we may have got a German victory."

And of course the Covid hospitals were never used and the face masks flown in from China by the RAF were useless.

The Poetry Of Plans

My assertion that "no plan, however well thought out and prepared for, is foolproof" has a poetic form. Robert Burns, the man most well known for our New Year celebrations where we sing "Auld Lang Syne" and link arms, wrote

"The best laid schemes o' mice an' men

Gang aft a-gley."

But, despite all the "what ifs" and "Maybes" of planning I am fairly confident that our plan is viable. and we have the right personnel and equipment. But in the end even if all went well John may say "Well, so what?" or "It only confirms what I knew". If so, my scheme would have "gang a-gley".

My whole plan is predicated on John, once confronted with hard evidence, giving Janet the "heave ho".

My Scheme Starts

Janet took no time in approaching Maureen and Peter. Her cover story was that she wanted to welcome Ryan to Tyrre on behalf of her husband, the Laird. Maureen didn't want to waste the opportunity to rub salt in Janet's wounds.

Maureen said to Janet "I trust you are well after your recent visit to the Equtry."

Janet was unmoved. She had fucked Maureen's husband and a few words from the cuckolded wife was water off a duck's back. In a way, Maureen bringing up the matter showed that she had upset her love rival. Janet saw the words as her triumphing over Maureen.

Janet smiled at Maureen as if to say "I had a great time cuckolding you", which was true. She enjoyed having sex with Peter as he was well endowed and expert at love-making. Except that Peter and Janet's sex sessions were based on lust and not love.

With a broad smile, Janet's response was "I hope that all is well with you and Peter, after his last visit to me. He left me a bit tired looking. I hope he is fully recovered."

Maureen knew that Janet had won their battle of nerves. She left, allowing Janet to chat to, and maybe even chat up, Peter and Ryan. Our scheme, as many aft do, had not yet gang a-gley.

So Far The Plan Is Working

I must retell the famous story of the man who jumped off a 20 story building. As he flew past the 13th floor a man asked "How is it doing?"

The man replied "So far so good."

That's the way with plans they may look good from the 13th floor. Be that as it may be, my plan is going well so far.

Without boring you with the finer details, Janet played "Truth or Dare" with Ryan and Peter. She therefore revealed, in great detail, her various sexual partners and various details of her marital sex behaviours. Unobserved, we recorded her.

Peter trimmed Janet's pubic hair as part of a dare. She used her fingers and a dildo on Peter's arse and Ryan took Janet's anal cherry. Much to Maureen's relief Peter never had sex with Janet. She was less pleased when Peter revealed her own sexual preferences to Janet and Ryan.

After seeing the video, Ryan suggested a variation on the plan. He felt, quite rightly, that making John see the video would be worse than hearing him confess his part in it. We all agreed. If that didn't work then we could show him the video.

Ryan Meets The Cuckold

John agreed to meet the newcomer to the island for supper. After the pleasantries Ryan said to John "I am afraid that I must give you some distressing news. Please don't just walk out. Hear me out. Ask me any questions."

John asked "Why is the Equtry here?"

I replied, "You may require my services. But don't worry. Anything that is said here is in confidence."

Ryan Tells John A Few Home Truths

Ryan then launched into his part of the night.

He said "When I arrived on the island, your wife greeted me and made it clear that she wanted us to have sex. I was only too happy for some nookie with her. We met in the basement of Peter's house. She revealed intimate details of your love life."

John said "Do you have any proof of this meeting?"

Ryan produced a bag containing Janet's pubic hair.

He told John "Your wife's bush is trimmed on the Venus mound but the hairs surrounding her vagina are still as they were this morning. You will see that easily enough. The hairs in the bag are from the same person.

Your wife told me that you like her pussy to be totally bald. She grew it for another man who she has been screwing for many months.

Do Adults Have Fun In Adultery?

She also told me that she has a history of adultery. She told me that her first extra marital affair was a month after you came back from your honeymoon. It was with your friend Stephen. She and he had sex at your engagement party. She misses him now she is marooned on this island.

She misses him more now that her regular lover on the island has ended their relationship."

Ryan then produced a dildo and told John "This is the dildo that you want Janet to use on you. She used it on me instead."

John said "Has she kept nothing from you?"

Ryan said "I don't think so. I even know about your cock size, both flaccid and erect and how often your wife allows you to enter her. Or shall I say how infrequently your wife allows you to have sex."

John looked really disappointed that his small penis was common knowledge. It was probably worse that a woman was present to hear the lack of marital sex.

I Add Fuel To The Fire

I intervened "This is not the first time your wife has had sex on the island. As Equtry I had your wife punished for adultery. I have the signed declaration of independent witnesses to your wife's admission and to me administering the punishment for having sex with an islander.

You can sign the declaration of divorce and I can expel your wife from the island, if that is what you want."

Ryan Describes The Bondage Session

Ryan continued "My friend Tricia is into bondage and has equipped Peter's basement for kinky sex. Tricia and I are on the island so the 4 of us can have some pleasant times together. Your wife wanted to make use of their basement for us to have fun together.

In the basement I put hand and feet cuffs on your naked wife. I admired her newly trimmed bush. I lifted her cuffed wrists high above her head and hooked them to the ceiling bar. Your wife's arms were stretched completely out. I spread her legs as far apart as they would go and attached them to the wall fastenings.

I rubbed all around your wife's clit without actually touching it. I moved my fingers downward and around her small inner lips. I played with the intact pubic hair around her vaginal hole. The hair that she grew, especially for her lover when she knows you like her pussy bald."

John looked at the bag containing Jane's pubic hair. He was close to tears.

Ryan continued "I then admired the most intimate details of your wife's cunt and kissed along the pubic hair covered outside. I rubbed just above her urethra, which drove your wife crazy with lust."

John said "Please stop saying "your wife". It is most upsetting. Just call her Janet."

Peter continued "Janet's cunt was soaking wet. I entered her with 2 fingers. I rubbed her internal spongy spot and she started shuddering."

John was getting really upset. This woman who had denied him sex was giving her all in a most abandoned manner. Ryan considered stopping, but thought that John must know the depths of Janet's depravity.

Janet's Anal Cherry

He continued "I pulled Janet's ass cheeks apart and rubbed my vaginal juice wet fingers around her asshole. I gently inserted a finger and continued to push until I could feel her rectum walls. I then inserted a second finger.

John asked Peter "Why does she let you do that to her?"

Ryan said "Janet belongs to the person who picks her up. When I wanted to stop our sex session she begged me not to stop."

John cried out "For pity's sake. I don't want to hear anymore."

I said "Demand to see your wife naked, if you want proof positive of her being trimmed. If she refuses, I can use my Equtry powers to have her stripped naked."

Ryan added "Janet's butt hole will also show evidence of my handiwork. My DNA is on your dildo."

Follow The Money

John asked "Why does she stay with me?"

Ryan said "I am sorry to have to tell you. Janet only wants you for your father's money. She boasted about it to me. She is playing the long game just waiting for your father to die."

John replied "For taxation reasons, my father's estate is largely going to a Tyrre Estate Trust Fund. I will be only a part of the Trust Fund administration. It will largely be run by professionals. I will only receive a nominal amount as salary for my time and troubles."

I was shocked by the revelation.

John said "Dad's accounting people advised him to do this. Why should he give the taxman his hard earned cash unnecessarily? By setting up the Trust as a charity he saves about 25% of the estate from tax. It's all legal and agreed with the tax people."

Ryan said "I think that you should not tell Janet about this tax arrangement."

John replied "we can always tell her at a later date. Perhaps even leave it until after Dad dies."

Hide And Seek The Truth

John said to Ryan "Hide and watch while I demand to see her naked. Let's see what bullshit explanation she comes up with to explain away her trimmed vagina and sore butt."

Ryan suggested "Rim her arse with a finger and watch her respond with pleasure."

John said "A good plan. Behind the curtains is a good hiding place"

Janet was about to meet a very challenging situation with a husband who would tolerate no more of her bullshit. She duly appeared while John and I were enjoying a beer. Ryan was hidden behind the full length curtains.

John told Janet "Strip naked, don't move and don't say anything. I now know that you are a serial adulteress. Sheila is here as Equtry. I now know that she has punished you once already."

Janet stripped but tried to hide her nakedness behind her hands. John took her hands away. Then Janet obediently stood there naked. Her pubic hair was trimmed as Ryan had said. The pubic hair in the bag was definitely from his wife.

LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers
12