The Dream Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

He rimmed her arse with a wetted finger and she writhed in sexual delight. She recognised the dildo that she had used on Ryan.

Tyrre Law For Beginners

I said to John "As Tyrre law demands, I have to punish your wife for adultery. Don't worry about me injuring her. She'll be fine."

I said to her, "Janet, you have a choice to make. You can avoid punishment if you agree to be divorced and to leave the island. As you are an adulteress you will not be entitled to any alimony."

Janet asked "What is the alternative?"

I replied "You must agree to submit your body ONLY to your husband. You will still be punished. You will have to prove that commitment to my satisfaction. That means that you will have to give me full details of all your sexual acts. I have the right under Tyrre law to watch your lovemaking."

Ryan said to Janet, "You know what Sheila is capable of. Agree to the divorce and avoid the punishment."

I said to Janet "So it can be divorce and no punishment and no alimony. The other option is marital fidelity and obedience and the right to inheritance but being punished by me. This time it will be in the public square. You will be naked for a full day and night and receive 10 blows upon your buttocks. Citizens may throw garbage at you.

Which is it to be?"

I was in a win-win situation. If Janet submitted to John he would be happy. And she would be partially under my control. As Equtry, I would be able to punish her if I felt she wasn't servicing his sexual and emotional needs,

I would be very happy to punish his wife once again. I was saving the island from any woman who wanted to destroy our unique way of life. There was also the chance that Janet might hate me punishing her and leave John and the island.

If she decided to have the divorce then I was rid of her straight away.

Should Wives Love, Honour and Obey?

Janet said "I will submit my body to my husband."

I was excited because I now had the slut under my control.

I said to Janet "Before you appear naked in the public square, will you submit to your husband and let me make your pussy bald?"

Janet nodded. John then got shaving foam and I started shaving her private area with a hand controlled razor. She looked terrified in case my hand slipped and I cut her most sensitive area. To heighten her discomfort I went slowly. John looked concerned.

I applied more shaving cream to the area around her pussy lips. John then admired my handiwork from close quarters. He looked like the cat who got the cream. I think this is the first time he had been allowed time to thoroughly examine her vagina.

The Interrogation

I said "Janet, tell John why you're here. Tell him what you did to Ryan earlier tonight. He has confessed to us everything that happened"

I placed the punishment cane between her legs so she would know to answer fully and truthfully. She sang like a canary. She even added a few things that she hadn't told Ryan. She had a 3some in John's bed while he was away. John looked ready to explode with anger, but stayed silent.

Much to Janet's surprise Ryan appeared from behind the curtains. He chuckled at Janet's distress. He then left us with Janet.

The Ultimate Declaration Of Love

John said to his wife "I want you to feel humiliated in public. I want to suffer the same humiliation you have made me endure.

Janet told John "I'll do anything you want. I mean it. I'll do anything you want if you'll take me back."

John said to her "Open your pussy lips and let me examine your cunt."

Janet lay down and spread her legs giving John a good view of the folds of her nice big pink pussy lips. He stuck 2 fingers inside her and made Janet savour the flavour of his cunt flavoured fingers.

The Post Revelation Agreement

He said "You will have to sign an agreement about your future behaviour.

While I was getting sloppy seconds, you have been other men's slut, their whore, their bitch who is permanently on heat, their sex slave, their fuck meat and their cunt toy. This must end. This behaviour WILL end or the marriage will."

Janet stood there naked and shellshocked.

How Do You Love me? Let Me List The Ways

John said "The rules are now. Don't dress like a slut. Don't display your tits like you are a street walker. Outside the house, you will wear unsexy undies, sensible shoes and drab dresses."

Janet was fuming. John had never been so domineering before. He had learned how to wear the trousers in the household.

John compounded Janet's angst when he added "And when I am away you will wear a chastity belt."

John said "I want what every husband has a right to expect. I want to hold your naked body close to me and feel the softness of your flesh. I want to run my arms over your body. I want to hold you tight while I fondle your firm arse. I want to play with your breasts."

John really had come out of his shell.

He said "I want to shave your cunt as smooth as silk. I want you to spread your cunt flaps apart. I want you to give me a better understanding of your lady bits.

I want to run my tongue up and down the folds of your cunt flaps. I want to lick and suck your clitoris. I want to stroke my dick up and down your pussy lips and tease your cunt with my cock.

I want no more of only having missionary position sex. I want to take you doggy style.

I want you to get on top of me and let your cunt swallow my dick. I just want to lay back and watch your tits wobble while you fuck me.

I want to shoot my load inside you."

Janet listened without saying anything. She was lost for words.

John continued "I want to see you pee as you stand up. I want to use your body for golden showers.

Janet asked, "Is there anything else?"

John replied "Yes. I want to use my penis inside your anal passage. I want you to use a dildo to pleasure my arsehole."

John surprised me with the list, especially the bits about anal sex. I looked at Janet. The worm had turned. He was, to use the military term, dictating terms for peace.

John concluded his list with "You have done all of these things with other men. So none of them should you deny to me. I am your husband. You must be an obedient wife.

"Much Ado" About "Taming The Shrew"

This situation reminded me of Shakespeare's The Taming Of The Shrew. John had become a modern day Petruccio telling the wedding party.that the reformed shrew (Katherina) is "my goods, my chattels, my household-stuff, my field, my barn, my horse, my ox, my ass, my anything".

These are the words that feminists hiss at. Although Kate is labelled as a piece of property, she is now a desirable property. Her submission gives her peace within and brings societal peace.

My favourite Shakespeare line is from Much Ado About Nothing. It is

"I can see he's not in your good books,'

'No, and if he were I would burn my library."

I know it is sacrilege to update Shakespeare's words but I would add this "Much Ado" play on words to "Taming". It would be delivered by pre-wedding Katherina.

The defenders of "Taming" say that the Bard wants to show that society needs everyone to play a more or less obedient part of society. Our Tyrre customs formalise this insight. If Janet follows Kate in obedience to her husband, then she and our society are better off.

Of course, Maureen and I know that our society is better off if Janet was no longer a resident on the island. But that is how "Taming" starts, with someone out of control of her own true desires.

But the modern day Katherina is about to agree to John's Petruccian demands.

A Beaten Favourite

It appeared that my plan had fallen at the last hurdle. All that Janet needed to do was to sign the document and then comply with the undertakings. She would then be in for a £1 million inheritance, once John's father died.

As Equtry I had to advise Janet "You are free to negotiate the terms of the agreement. You can add things you want of John. You may require some agreed amount of "me time". You may get him to agree that you can show a modest amount of cleavage at dances."

I continued "We know that you are not an anal virgin. But no one should be forced to engage in sexual behaviours they don't like. That is not the Tyrre way of doing things. So you can even agree that "the marriage shall not include anal sex" if this form of sexual behaviour revolts you."

I ended with "You and I can speak in private, if you wish."

Is Wearing A Chastity Belt Demeaning?

In private Janet said to me "I don't mind occasional anal sex. But I won't wear a chastity belt. It shows a lack of trust from my husband and it is demeaning."

John insisted on the chastity belt being included. If Janet did not agree, he would sign a Tyrre "decree of divorce" and the marriage would be ended the same day. As John was the "wronged party" he would have all the marital assets. Janet would need to depart the island with only her clothes and a little spending money.

Maureen and I would be delighted to wave Janet a farewell as she sailed away from the island never to return. The plan nearly worked. John and I were nearly free to marry. But Janet had a change of heart.

She told me and John "I still think that wearing a chastity belt is demeaning. But John isn't often away. It means I only need to wear it occasionally. I will think of it as part of his sexual needs, as a part of a marital bondage arrangement."

She asked John "would you consent to wearing a cock cage as part of our lovemaking menu? You would have the key to release your cock. It means we have equality in that respect."

John agreed and his wearing a cock cage was added to the written agreement.

Janet Escapes Punishment

With the written agreement John formally absolved Janet of her marital sins. Therefore Janet avoided public and even private punishment.

I only had some reasons for satisfaction. Firstly I knew that Janet would not get any of John's father's money. Secondly that John at last had a proper marriage, even though it wasn't to be to me. Thirdly I still had the role of enforcer of the agreement

But lastly and chiefly I still had the hope that Janet would tire of being a proper wife. That she would not be a Katherine to his Petruccio.

But, as Equry, I knew that Janet was now giving John an active sexual and sensual love life. I saw them making love and she is a whole hearted and a contented Kate.

The End Game Begins

John arranged a "clear the air" meeting between Peter and Maureen and Janet and himself. He opened the meeting by saying "I know that Peter and my wife have been lovers. But she is now a reformed character. But there is the issue of violating her privacy with a secret recording.

Maureen, I accept that you had pure motives. You want to protect our community. I also accept that you had to use unusual methods to alert me. I now have a request. May Janet and I make use of your basement and its bondage equipment?"

Maureen said "That is okay. But I have a further suggestion. We both share the basement with Ryan and Tricia. Would you like to join us? We are discrete and everything is consensual. We can indulge you and any desires you might want to try. The anal dildo for instance might be more fun if you are bound and have people watching."

Maureen continued "Peter will not fuck Janet, unless of course, you and I both want him to."

Peter advanced the proposal by saying "Maureen wouldn't mind meeting the demands you made of Janet. She likes playing with Ryan. She and Tricia could make you happy. I don't mind providing she only operates in the basement and with me there."

The upshot of the meeting was that Janet and John joined in the "Basement Club". They invited me to watch one of their evenings, but as an observer and not as a participant. I had to watch John fucking Tricia and Maureen. I felt like crying.

My plan to wed John was now officially dead. At least in the dream.

The Dream Ends And Reality Kicks In

I woke from the dream, confused and upset and horny. I decided that I must try to win John's heart. Not in a dream but in reality.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers
12