The Dream that Turned into Reality

Story Info
He fucked the woman that he lusted after in a decade.
7.3k words
2.85
24.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers

This story is inspired by real events. The characters' names have changed, but they are real.

******

Adnan, 20 years old, and his family immigrated from Syria to the United States in the late 90's. He lives a happy and loving life with his father Hassan, 50 years old, and his good-looking mother Jumana, 42 years old. They are the Khoury family.

They live in the very poor town of Flint, Michigan. The area is dominated by immigrants from different nations, especially Muslims from the Middle East. In the area there is only one rich and high class family, they have the only luxury and large house. They are the proud, Republican, nationalistic, patriotic, Johnson family. It's mother Agnes, 51 years old, daughter Liz, 27 years old and son Jonathan 21 years old.

Jonathan has had strong feelings and great love for Adnan's mother, Jumana since he was 12 years old and he still does. He saw her for the first time in the area at a local party and has since loved her and always wanted to have her. His family is rich and powerful, Jonathan has tried to get Jumana in his bed, but he has not succeeded so far, with all the charming and flirty attempts, nice greetings and bragging about his family's wealth, nothing has worked on Jumana.

Jumana is a very loyal and honorable woman, she loves her husband and son, her family means everything to her. She doesn't care about her poor status and life she is living with her husband and son, she doesn't allow anyone to exploit it against her family as a weakness, nor does she care about money.

Jumana's family and household may be poor, but she is definitely the hottest and most beautiful woman in the state of Michigan and definitely in the area. She does not wear a veil or niqaab like the other Muslim women in the area, which makes her unique unlike them.

Jonathan has been whining on his mother and sister for almost a decade and is always arguing as well as fighting them for not getting Jumana yet. He was determined to have her, his mother and sister asked him to be patient, they tried to cheer him up and help him find other girls and women, but Jonathan was only set to get Jumana, she was the real deal.

And of course she was, how could she not be? Jumana was not only very good looking and beautiful, but she had a body that was phenomenal. Her buttocks and thighs were out of the ordinary, her butt was amazing. She had an incredible good body and great routines.

The Johnson family is racist, but they don't show it. However, Jonathan has good contact with Adnan. Jonathan started hanging out with Adnan a few years back and that was to get close to Jumana. It was Jonathan's only mission.

Jonathan has has been picking and hitting on Jumana for a long time now, but Jumana doesn't give him a reason to have hope, she treats him tough and shows no interest for him.

Jonathan comes home, he wanders through the female security guards in the hall of his family's huge house, he passes through a large wooden door and sits down with his mother and sister in the living room.

"Mother, I can't do this anymore, I want Jumana, why haven't you and Liz tried to help me yet?" Asked a sad and depressed Jonathan.

"Sweetheart, take it easy, I'll do my best and give everything I can just to see you smile, I know that you love her and want her, but you need to have patience," said mom Agnes with a determined and clear voice.

Jonathan walked upstairs to his room and laid down on his bed and looked at several photos he had of Jumana, photos he himself had taken of her. He got really horny every time he saw her, it didn't matter where or how.

In the Khoury's family, the family sat in the kitchen and would start eating, Hassan told his Jumana and Adnan to pray with him. They always prayed before the meal.They ate small unpalatable dishes, which was one of the disadvantages of their poverty that they suffered from. However, they were happy after all and wanted to be positive in life.

"I think I will start my new job on Monday," Hassan said while taking a bite of the food.

"Oh, fantastic darling," Jumana said with a hopeful tone and a happy face.

"The sad part is that I have to work daily from afternoon to morning, during the first year. It will be difficult for me to spend time with you and Adnan," Hassan said.

"That's no problem darling, we'll be fine, we just want you to feel good and that you take care of yourself," Jumana replied.

They finished eating and Hassan went up to take a nap. Jumana was washing the dishes when someone was knocking at the door, she opened and there stood Jonathan, a great joy spread in his face as he saw the woman he was madly in love with and was attracted to.

He brought his expensive car, a Porsche with him, he tried as usual to impress Jumana and show off, to get her attention. But Jumana was not interested and showed no attention to him.

"What do you want?" asked a bored Jumana.

"Hi Jumana, I'm just here to pick up Adnan, we are going to the gym to work out," Jonathan said.

Adnan went out and greeted Jonathan, then they drove away.

In the gym, they talked a lot, Jonathan wondered if Adnan and his family needed anything, and if he could be of help. Adnan nodded and said that on Monday night there are some things that have to be moved and carried and that he needs help with that, because his dad won't be able to help because he'll be working.

Adnan immediately accepted, he knew that these occasions were important and crucial for him, to have any chance at all with Jumana.

Jonathan has his own gym in the house, but he chooses to work out in the gym in town because Jumana also trains here, he wants to see her at all costs.

It was Monday and Hassan had just left the house to go to work. An hour later, Jonathan comes over, he greets Adnan and Jumana, as well as two neighbors to Jumana who were also there, they are also Syrians.

Adnan and Jonathan immediately began to move and carry things. There was a lot to do, but Jonathan didn't complain, he was in Jumana's presence and that was enough for him.

"Oh, oh, I'm so tired, this was hard," Jonathan said as he dried his sweat from his forehead.

"Thanks for the help man, I'll go and have a shower," Adnan said, also very tired of the work.

Jonathan then approached Jumana in the kitchen and asked if she needed more help. Jumana thanked him for the help and said there was nothing more to do. But Jonathan insisted, saying he could do anything.

"No thank you, the furniture you and Adnan moved was everything, there is nothing else," Jumana said.

"I want to do more, come on Jumana, anything else I can do for you?" replied a desperate Jonathan.

Jonathan's desperation to help Jumana and how he looked at her caused the two neighbors to watch. The first neighbor Aysha looked on with a cunning smile and great interest, while the second neighbor Nayla looked on with thoughtfulness.

After all, Aysha hated Jumana, she has never liked her, and it's mostly due to jealousy. She wants more than anything to see Jumana fall, fail and shame herself in any way possible. Ayesha is jealous of Jumana's incredible looks, her brutally good looking body and that she is such a loyal and wonderful person. Ayesha sees Jumana as a competitor and an enemy of all the women here in the neighborhood.

Nayla, on the other hand, has no bad thoughts about anyone, she is neutral and fair.

Eventually Jumana got tired of Jonathan's nagging and yelled at him to quit. Jonathan realized what it meant and left the house.

A few days later, Ayesha, Nayla and another neighbor named Nisreen visited Jumana's house. It was an important visit, it was about their women's group, all the Middle Eastern women in the neighborhood had a group where all the women living there were members of. The group was created for these women, to spend Friday and Saturday nights with each other and explore other areas in the state of Michigan and beyond.

The group had run out of money and there was a great risk that the group would not survive and that they might be forced to shut it down. None of these women or their families could afford to put in the amount money required to benefit from the group, no one knew how to get the money.

The four women sat in the living room, with their hands under their chin, trying to come up with a solution. The door opened and Jonathan came in, he was waiting on Adnan, they were going out for a meal.

"Hey, you don't have to be bothered by me, I'm just waiting for Adnan," Jonathan said to the females, while looking and checking out Jumana. Jonathan noticed that the women were not in the mood, he felt that something was affecting them.

"May I ask why you look so sad and disappointed?" Jonathan asked.

"We just discussed something about a group we have. We are out of money and can't afford new trips, parties or anything else, because we don't have any money," Nayla said.

Jonathan looked at them for a moment and then said, "I can help, I can give you the money you need."

Jumana rose up, leaned on the couch and said, "Thank You, Jonathan. But I think we can manage without your family's finances."

Jonathan's face changed from joy to sadness.

Ayesha smiled at Jumana and got up, "Jumana, a word please?" And took her aside.

Ayesha grabbed Jumana's arm and looked at her seriously, "What are you doing?"

Jumana looked at Ayesha, with the pupils moving right and left. Jumana then answered, "He's not interested in giving us money to help us."

Jumana continued by saying, "What he wants to have is the first attempt to get into my pants."

Ayesha got frustrated and said, "Who cares why he's doing it? We need the money, and he's the only one who can provide us with that amount of money."

Both Jumana and Ayesha started looking at Jonathan, then Jumana turned around, took a deep breath and said, "Not like that, we don't need his money if his goal is to hit on me."

Ayesha countered and said, "Yes we do, we really do need the money."

She then said, "So what if he's hitting on you? That guy is obviously madly in love with you, you can at least smile at him sometimes, blink and hang out with him now and then."

"Are you kidding me!? I'm a married woman and have a child, I don't do stuff like that, never ever! I don't care about the money, my honor and loyalty goes first," Jumana said while trying not to raise her voice.

Ayesha said, "Alright, so you're gonna listen to your neighbor's advice. You are gonna go over there and say, Thank you, Jonathan. We'd be honored and grateful for your money and help to save our women's group."

Jumana thought about it. Ayesha talked more and finally managed to persuade Jumana, Ayesha told Jumana to do it in a nice way with a smile. Both moved towards Jonathan, Jumana approached him and came close to him, she put both hands on her hip, smiled and said, "Thank you, Jonathan. We'd be honored and grateful for your help."

Jonathan was suddenly overwhelmed by her beauty and sexiness, which gave him a big smile on his face.

Jumana is the leader of the group, which is why she cares a lot about the survival of the group.

After getting the money, the group threw a party on a Saturday night, all women and their families in the neighborhood were invited. The group survived thanks to Jonathan's money. Jonathan attended the party with Adnan, he tried to talk to Jumana and maybe even try to dance with her, but it was difficult. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her, she looked extremely well, she was wearing some makeup and was wearing a magnificent dress. She looked stunning.

Jonathan was really upset and angry when he saw Hassan come to the party and kiss his wife and dance with her. He left the party devastated and went home.

Jonathan hated Hassan, he has hated him since day one. How could he not hate him? Jonathan saw Hassan as his arch rival, Hassan was seen as someone who destroyed his life, someone who kept his true love away from him. Jonathan couldn't stand to see Hassan, he hated him so much.

Jonathan arrived home and was furious, he started arguing with his mother and sister. "I can't take this shit anymore. I want her, don't you understand!" Jonathan screamed at his mother Agnes and sister Liz.

"You take it easy now young man, I promise you honey, you will have her in your bed, you just give me the time I need, and you'll see her where you want. She will be yours, mark my words," Agnes said with a calm voice, looking very confident.

"Jonathan, relax and trust us," Liz said.

"Well... What's on your mind, mom?" Jonathan asked.

"Let me think about it, peacefully, and I'll come up with something within a few days," Agnes replied.

Jonathan told his mother and sister about Jumana's next door neighbor, Ayesha, and explained that she could be helpful, because she knew Jumana very well and was a close friend to her. Agnes became convinced and told the servants to pick up Ayesha tomorrow during breakfast.

The next day when Jonathan, Liz and Agnes were having breakfast in the kitchen, their servants came in and with him was Ayesha. She was a bit surprised and wondered why she was called here.

"So you are one of Jumana's friends and her neighbor?" Agnes asked Ayesha while she ate a piece of the egg.

"Yes, she's an old friend and I've been living in the house next to her's for years, but frankly, I hate that woman more than anything," Ayesha responded.

"I understand that she stands in your way, she prevents you from developing, that she takes credit for everything and that everyone loves her and that she looks better than everyone else," Agnes asked with a more determined tone.

"Yes, that's sadly the case, I want her to fall, I want to see her fail and embarrass herself," Ayesha replied with anger in her voice.

"I'll give you the conclusion, I want her for my son, he loves her and has been madly in love with her for a decade," Agnes replied.

"I've noticed, I'm ready to do whatever you want," Ayesha replied and made a promise.

"Listen to this, if you help me and my daughter with our mission to get Jumana to my son, then I promise you that you'll become the new female leader in your poor neighborhood and everyone will look up to you," Agnes said.

"Oh, that sounds great. I can even help you with your mission, for free, I hate Jumana. How do we approach her and what's the plan?" Ayesha wondered.

"We'll do it in the old usual way, we'll just convince her," Agnes replied.

The very next day, at 9pm, someone knocks on the Khoury family's house, Jumana opens the door and there Ayesha stands with two other women, dressed in expensive, luxurious black clothes, they were Agnes and Liz.

Jonathan had tricked Adnan out of the house so that his mother and sister along with Ayesha could talk to Jumana in peace. And Hassan was at work.

Jumana was shocked by this visit, she did not know these women. "You are really a good looking, the myths about your beauty and appearance are true," Agnes said with a fascinating look in her eyes.

"Excuse me?" Jumana said while being completely confused about what this was about.

"May we come in?" Agnes asked.

"Y-Yes, sure, come in," Jumana replied with a hesitant voice.

They all sat down in the small living room with worn couches, Agnes was disgusted by the poverty of this neighborhood, she was disgusted by the dirty streets and shabby households. But she was more than impressed by how hot Jumana was, she was the most attractive woman she had ever met and encountered. She immediately understood why her son Jonathan fell in love with Jumana, you just had to look at her face and her body.

"It's really a shame how someone like you lives in such an area, you should live in a palace or a wealthy neighborhood," Agnes told Jumana.

"I'm very happy and blessed to live here with my family. As long as I've got my husband and son with me, I don't care about anything in this world," Jumana responded, with more confidence in her voice.

"I am here because my son is madly in love with you and has been for a very long time. He's been depressed, emotional and feeling like crap for so many years. He thinks about you on a daily basis, from when he opens his eyes in the morning until he closes them again at night. My son doesn't ask for anything demanding from you, he just wants to spend a night with you," Agnes said.

Jumana is completely shocked by what she just heard, she declines that request immediately. Agnes tries to talk, but Jumana interrupts her, Liz jumps into the conversation to convince, but Jumana refuses.

Ayesha decides to take things into her own hands and says, "Come on Jumana, the guy loves you, why doesn't you give the guy one night, what's the problem?"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing from you, Ayesha. I'm a married woman, with a kid, how dare you to ask me to do something like that? Do you not have a backbone in your body?" Jumana said and she was really angry.

"You're very beautiful, please, please, please, my brother loves you very much, he can't continue life if he doesn't have you at least one night. He's a true gentleman and he will take good care of you, I promise," Liz said and looking very serious at Jumana.

"I don't want your promises or anything from you, let me live my life with my family. I will never do what you're asking me, it's totally unacceptable and a fantasy," Jumana said with a loud voice.

"Jumana, come on, stop now, it's not a problem if you give the guy one night, your husband and son won't find out anything," Ayesha said.

"I really want you to accept this Jumana. I'm used to get what I want, and when it comes to my son, I'm ready to go a long way for him," Agnes said.

Jumana put her hands on her head and didn't know what to do, Agnes got up and walked up to her. Agnes then said, "We'll come back tomorrow morning, I hope we reach an agreement tomorrow."

The women left, leaving Jumana speechless, she didn't say anything to her husband Hassan and son Adnan. The day after, in the morning, Hassan was getting ready to go out with some friends, he met Ayesha, Liz and Agnes at the door. He greeted the three ladies, but Agnes and Liz didn't greet him back, they looked at him with an angry look and showed no respect.

Adnan was sitting upstairs in his room. The women approached Jumana, she was in the living room. They greeted her, she barely greeted them back. They went straight to the point and discussed the subject again.

"Jumana, my son needs one night, just one, you won't lose anything, it will be a nice evening for you and him. Please don't crush his heart, he loves you, you are a good person and you surely don't want to ruin another person's life," Agnes told Jumana with a lot of pressure in order to break her.

Liz also said, "It's just one night, for god's sake, come on."

"Jumana, listen to me, this will be fun and a very relaxing and a good experience for you. This will be a nice adventure, something you will enjoy a lot, trust me," Ayesha said and putting even more pressure on Jumana.

Jumana shed a few tears with all the nagging and the pressure she got from Ayesha, Liz and Agnes. She sat still, without saying anything, she then said, "Ok then."

Ayesha got a strange laugh and a cunning smile, while Liz and Agnes became incredibly happy and hugged each other.

They set a date for when this will happen, it was only 2 days left to New Year's Eve, so they informed Jumana that she would be the New Year present for Jonathan from his mother and sister. She didn't say anything against them and accepted the situation, she didn't know or understand how she agreed to this.

She informed her son Adnan about what she was up to, she didn't want to keep this a secret from him. And oddly enough, Adnan didn't know what to say, he told his mom if it's just one night, then it's not a problem. She didn't even know how she accepted and tried to beg for forgiveness, but Adnan showed full support for his mom and tried to cheer her up by saying it's only one evening. He liked Jonathan so he felt no hatred or disappointment about the situation.

Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers
12