The Dream that Turned into Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before the big day, Hassan and Jumana was talking to each other in the bed, Hassan informed her that he was going out on New Years eve with co-workers from his job and the boss, they were going to celebrate in a restaurant. Jumana told him it was okay, and she then shed tears when remembering what she's up to on that night.

Then on December 31, the special day, Jumana woke up pretty late, it was 1pm, she got out of bed and waited to be picked up by Liz and Agnes. Adnan was also there, near his mother to show her support. Hassan was out and wouldn't come home until tomorrow morning.

It was now 6pm and three black Mercedes cars were rolling in front of Jumana's house. Agnes, Liz, Ayesha and a couple of relatives of the Johnson family got off the cars and went in to pick up Jumana, there were also several female security guards with them.

"Hello Gorgeous! We've waited for this day. We will now take you to our house, where we will wash you, give you a proper shower, give you a good make-up, face and nails and dress you something special. Jonathan is out with friends and won't come home before 10pm, he doesn't know what is going on, we haven't told him anything, it's going to be a phenomenal surprise," Agnes said and she was really excited.

Adnan wanted to come along, but was stopped by the guards, he was not allowed to come. He had no problem with the decision.

They drove Jumana to the house, it was the first time she saw the Johnson family's mansion. There were female guards everywhere outside, and inside the house there were servants.

Liz and Agnes held Jumana in her hand. They took her upstairs, where they put her in a beauty room, a room meant for fashion and beauty. There, immediately three young blond women started washing her in the shower, giving her a proper bath to have her look in the best possible way.

Then it was time for the make-up, they gave her an extraordinary make-up on her face and colored her nails and toes with black nail polish, which was Jonathan's favorite on women. Then it was time for what to wear. Agnes called Liz to bring the dress, Liz came into the room with a very sexy black, with a little red, lingerie, it cost 23000 US dollars. Jumana was wearing it now and she was already feeling uncomfortable.

It was now close to 10pm, Agnes and Liz moved fast, they guided Jumana to Jonathan's room, put her on the double bed.

Agnes was now preparing Jumana, she said, "Jumana, you will lie on the bed in a horizontal position, you will lie as a model, a position like... lying down on a beach, with your left hand under the left part of your head, your right hand in front of your chest and your legs crossed, with right leg on top. Just lie there in bed and smile at him when he comes in. Do make a sexy look on your face and talk dirty with him too. When he gets close, you get up and dance for him. This will feel so good, history will take place here."

Aysha, Agnes, Liz and the relatives from the Johnson family, all sat in the living room drinking wine and had good food in front of them. Jonathan came into the house, he was really angry and sad, as usual. "Hi mom, hello everyone," Jonathan said.

"Oh, hello honey, where've you been?" Agnes asked.

"Outside with some friends, it was really boring, but what else can I do? I'll eat with you and then maybe I'll go to the gym," Jonathan replied.

"No, no, no, you go upstairs now. You have something in your room, I want you to eat on that instead. Go now!" Agnes told Jonathan with a loud voice.

"Alright, I'm going, just don't get angry," Jonathan replied.

All the women downstairs laughed together and were happy for his sake, he was about to see something he could never dream of. Jonathan opened the door to his room and froze in shock from what he saw in the room.

Jumana Khoury was lying on his double bed, posing at him in a very sexy position and she smiled at him at the same time, with a sexy look in her eyes.

"Thank you so much mom, I love you!" Jonathan screamed and was moved by the surprise.

"You are welcome honey, enjoy your present, you have all night, put her to sleep!" Agnes screamed back at him from downstairs.

Jumana moved up and sat down, she reached out her hand and told him to come.

"Are you gonna stand there all night, or are you going to show me how much you wanted me for the last decade?" Jumana said with a sexy voice.

Jonathan ripped off his clothes and rushed to the bed. Before he touched Jumana, she raised her hand and stopped him. She put him down on the bed and she got up on her feet to dance for him.

Jumana then began to dance; she touched her thighs with her hands. Her hip moved in every direction. She leaned forward, put her hand on her ass and stroke it. She smiled and bit her lip as she danced.

It was too sexy for Jonathan to handle, so he grabbed her hard and ruthless, threw her on the bed and jumped right on her. He ripped off the lingerie right away and inserted his face into Jumana's pussy. Jumana fell to her back and began to pinch her nipples while Jonathan licked her pussy intensely and deeply.

"MMMM, AHHH, calm down and take it easy," Jumana said in a breathless voice while being licked by Jonathan.

"OHHH, OHHH, OMG, AHHH, AHHH," Jumana was moaning in pleasure.

Jonathan became more eager when he heard her moan and licked even faster and deeper, he simultaneously squeezed her tits with his left hand and used the right to finger fuck her while licking.

"AHHH, OHHH, stop it! I can't take it anymore! AHHHH, OHHHH, OH MY GOD!" Jumana screamed while squirting.

Jonathan then laid himself directly over Jumana and began to kiss her and making out. Jumana looked at him while kissing, they had a strong eye contact. "I've always wanted you, and now you're here, I'll fuck you so hard and fast all night, I'll make you love me," Jonathan said while he was super horny.

"Do you love me!?" Jonathan screamed at Jumana and asked her that question repeatedly.

"I only love my husband, and my son, I have no feelings for you," Jumana replied while breathing heavily.

"YOU DON'T!? I'll show you, YOU FUCKING HEARTLESS WHORE!" Jonathan screamed as she shoved his dick inside her pussy and began pounding her in the missionary style.

"I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR A WHOLE DECADE AND YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS AT ALL FOR ME!!?? You'll pay for that!" Jonathan kept screaming at Jumana as he was nailing her.

Jumana's arms and hands were outstretched and she was just staring at Jonathan as he aggressively fucked her. She started to moan loudly and screamed at the same time, she had to squeeze her tits because of the amazing feeling she was experiencing by Jonathan's dick.

"AHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOO, OHHH MYYYY GOOOOOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MEEEE!!?? THIS FEELS SO GOOOD!!" Jumana screamed and screamed louder for every time she opened her mouth.

Jonathan just smiled and stared at her while she enjoyed it so much, he loved to see her in such a situation. She screamed because of how much she enjoyed the feeling, she was red in the face and looked away because she was ashamed.

"I'll fuck you until you no longer want dick in you. Y-YY-You FUCKING Heartless WHORE, here I am pounding you after many years of severe depression and hard struggling. It was hard to get you, but now you're here, and I'll enjoy every fucking second of it, ahhh, ohhh!" Jonathan said, and looked with focus on Jumana's face.

Jumana just blinked her eyes, she closed them and didn't answer him, Jonathan put his hand around her neck and fucked her even faster and harder. Her bubbly body and ass shook like yellow, up and down, left and right, in and out, while her amazing body hit the headboard of the bed and shook the wall.

Jonathan then picked up her feet and putted them on his shoulders and fucked her harder from the top. He pressed his hands to her arms and fucked her with force from above, drilling her properly. Jumana just screamed and begged him to stop, she was close to an orgasm and wanted him to stop, but Jonathan just continued without caring about anything in life anymore.

"OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, this is too much! IT FEELS TOO GOOD TO BE HANDLED!! Oh my God! Ayyyyyyy!" Jumana was squeezing her tits and looking at Jonathan as he was banging her nonstop.

He then changed position completely, Jonathan laid down and guided Jumana to the top of him, in cowgirl position, she sat down on his cock and laid herself on him. He railed her pussy so good and hard, she couldn't handle the feeling and orgasmed. But Jonathan didn't stop he continued, he wasn't going to stop.

Downstairs the women were done eating and drinking. "Mom, I'd like to go upstairs and see them, can I, Please?" Liz asked her mother.

"Oh, sweetheart, I don't know if we should, your brother is probably now in the most exciting time of his life and right in the middle of the fucking," Agnes replied.

"Please mom, I want to see, I am very curious," Liz responded and begged for allowance to see.

Agnes thought about it and said, "Alright, but we'll go upstairs carefully without disturbing them, they're surely feeding each other with pussy and dick now."

Liz was overjoyed, she, Agnes, Ayesha and the four other women from the Johnson family sneaked upstairs and approached Jonathan's room. Liz opened the door carefully and she was stunned by the view, she saw her brother fucking Jumana in reverse cowgirl position, with her face angled to the door. Liz and Ayesha were laughing so much and clapping their hands. Agnes smiled with pride when she saw what her son was doing, and the other women from the Johnson family were watching with great interest.

Jonathan fucked hard and fast, there was a loud noise coming from their bodies crashing with each other, Jonathan pounded Jumana very well. "OHHHHHH, OHHHHHH, AYYYYYY, AHHHHH, AYYYYY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEEEE!!????? AHHHHHHH, OMG, PLEASE, GOOOOD, OHHHHH," Jumana screamed while getting a look at Liz and the others.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU FILTHY DOGS!!," Jumana screamed at the women after getting furious because they were watching and making fun of her.

Jonathan stopped fucking, he grabbed Jumana's head from behind, demanding that she apologize for calling his sister, mother and relatives for dogs.

"No, I won't apologize. Your family took advantage of me and fooled me here and they are making jokes about me now," replied an emotional Jumana.

"You refuse to apologize? You little heartless whore! I'll fuck you faster for that, you cracked whore," Jonathan said. Still in reverse cowgirl, Jonathan held tightly in her whole body, and then shoved his dick hard into her and pumped her faster than the fastest.

"YEEEEES, OMG, NOOOOO, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S THE FUCKING SPOOOOOT, OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOD, YEAAAAH," Jumana screamed as she squirted pussy juice everywhere.

Immediately afterwards, Jumana got off and moved her head down to his dick and started sucking on Jonathan. Completely of free will, she sucked fast and eagerly, with a gagging choking sound. Jonathan took her hand and began to suck and lick her beautiful fingers with black nail polish in his mouth.

Agnes, Liz, Ayesha and the others were completely shocked by how hot it looked. They were laughing harder and talking out louder now.

Jonathan then asked Jumana, "You love me now, right? Your husband's time is over, right? Can you talk shit about him?"

Jumana took the dick out of her mouth and answered, "No, never will I hate my husband, I will never love you and I will never talk shit about my family."

"What did you say?! You again refuse to do as I say, now I will destroy you," Jonathan screamed at her. He grabbed her, threw her on her back, putted her legs and feet behind his back and shoved his cock in her pussy and fucked her really hard and fast.

Agnes, Liz, Ayesha and the other women walked into the room, near the bed, and started screaming in full support to Jonathan.

"Yeah, fuck her, teach her a lesson she'll never forget in her life!" Liz screamed.

"Come on, boy, show her who the Johnson family are, show this Syrian whore who we are!" One of the Johnson relatives screamed.

"WOOHOOO, that looks good honey, fuck her, don't give her a break!" Agnes screamed.

"OMG, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME! OMG, AHHHHH, OHHHH, YES, YES, YES, YES, AHHHHHHHHH, AYYYYYY, OUCH, OUCH, OMG, EASY, EASY, EASY, FEELS SO GOOOD," Jumana Screamed.

Jonathan then took the cock out of the pussy and put it in her asshole, then he grabbed her hip, with one hand and with the other hand masturbated her pussy.

"NOOOO, NOT THE ASSHOLE, I'VE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE, NOOO," Jumana screamed while being red in the face.

Jonathan was smiling and enjoying this so much, he was pounding her fast and hard, his sweat just pouring down on her beautiful body and chest, he was holding her hip and moving it, to help him fuck her fast, and masturbating her pussy, it was an extreme feeling for Jumana.

"AYYYYYYYYY, EASY, PLEASE EASY, TAKE IT EASY, OHHHHHH, THIS IS THE BEST FEELING I'VE EVER FELT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, YES IT IS, IT TRULY FUCKING IS, OMG, DON'T STOP, DON'T CUM YET," Jumana screamed this time louder.

They both orgasmed at the same time, making them fall asleep. The women left the room and closed the door. This wild sex that lasted over an hour made them fall asleep immediately afterwards.

The next day, Jumana woke up in the morning, she was in Jonathan's bed right next to him. She carefully moved away from him, to avoid waking him up, she got out of the bed and dressed up. She walked downstairs and moved towards the door, but she was stopped by two female security guards.

A voice came from behind, it was Agnes, "I'm sorry, but you're not going anywhere."

"What do you mean? We had a deal, we agreed to one night only," Jumana said.

Do you seriously think that we will let you leave after we finally succeeded getting you. My son has loved you for 10 years, you will stay with him for the rest of your life, you are part of our family now. Jonathan is your husband and you are his wife. Forget your old poor, rotten life with that dirty guy Hassan, forget your son too.

"You're kidding me, right!? You can't be serious, I'm a married woman to a man I love and I have a son, I will leave," Jumana screamed at Agnes.

"No you won't, you're going to remain her in this house, your new home, with your new husband, your new sister in law and your new mother in law," Agnes said and she was very serious in her voice.

"No, I refuse, you can't do this to me," Jumana said.

"Sure we can, we are rich and powerful. Don't pretend you didn't like the sex, I saw your reactions and the expression of your face. You will get such sex from my young, strong and energetic son, daily, you should be happy and satisfied, you will live a rich life besides," Agnes said.

"I don't want anything from you or your racist family, I want to go back to my husband and my son," Jumana replied.

"You will stay here, you will never leave this family, you will change your surname, you will live a new life and you will be a part of the Johnson family," Agnes said with a stern and angry voice.

Adnan went over to the Johnson mansion in the evening because he wondered why his mother hadn't returned home yet, at the door, he was met by Agnes and Liz, they explained the situation to him and took him up to Jonathan's room, where he saw his mother getting fucked by Jonathan. Agnes made it clear to Adnan that his mother would live here from now on, and that he only could visit her one day a week and his dad Hassan is not permitted to see her ever again.

Adnan protested, then Jumana got out of bed and walked up to him, she hugged him and said, "It's ok darling, I have accepted the situation, these people are rich and powerful, we can't stand a chance against this family, we should just accept the situation. Just remember, always, that I love you and dad," Jumana said, shedding tears at the same time.

Jonathan then came from behind and grabbed Jumana, he said, "Are you done fucking talking? I want to fuck you, I can't wait." And pulled her back to the bed and fucked her, she enjoyed Jonathan's cock, Adnan saw it clearly. The two female guards escorted him out of the mansion.

The same day, later that night, while Jumana was sitting alone in the living room, Ayesha came to visit her for one last time, she said, "Jumana, your time is up now, the neighborhood will go on, you're going to live here from now on, so everything you had in your old neighborhood, is over. You belong to the Johnson's now, and especially your husband Jonathan.

"He is not my husband, Ayesha, you know it more than I do, I wanted to leave, but they kept me here, against my will. I have accepted the situation, but I will try to find a way out in the future," Jumana told Ayesha.

"Haha, you're his wife, do you think they'll let you off that easy? They fought and struggled to get you to Jonathan for years, you think they'll pass up a beauty like you with that amazing looks and body? No way!" Ayesha replied back.

Ayesha left the house, but before she left, she turned around told Jumana, "Your time is up, it's time for a new woman to strive in the neighborhood. You 're no longer a part of that neighborhood, you're now part of a wealthy family, you belong to them now."

Jumana cried and fell back on the couch, with her hands around her head, not knowing how her life will look now, what the future have planned for her. She knows one thing for sure, that Jonathan having sex with her will be a huge part of it.

Hassan knew what had happened but are not capable to help, he tried once, but failed, the guards are too many and too strong. Adnan is visiting his mom once a week, while Hassan hasn't seen his former wife Jumana since New Year's Eve.

In the end, Jumana adapted herself to the new life and the family she was going to live with from now on. She spread her legs open every time to her new husband, Jonathan, all the time and lived side by side with him. Her surname was changed, she was no longer a Khoury, she was now a Johnson, and it was her new surname. The name was changed on her ID, social media and in life, she was now called, officially for, Jumana Johnson.

Jonathan is now a happy man, his depression and suffering is gone and he's able to fuck the woman of his dream, the woman he's lusted after and loved for years, whenever he wants and whenever it pleases him. He is thankful. And enjoys life for real.

Adnan started working with his dad Hassan, to collect money and then move from town, they can't stay in this neighborhood because they'll always remember Jumana and won't forget her.

Ayesha was the new leader in the group and she had a lot of power in the neighborhood, she was now a respected woman, with full help and support from the Johnson family. When the females in the group used to ask about Jumana, the answer was always the same, "She left the neighborhood because she cheated on her husband and married Jonathan Johnson," Ayesha said, to give Jumana a bad reputation and destroy her legacy, honor and loyalty.

Jumana was sitting on the couch with her husband Jonathan, he was grabbing her ass and sucking on her neck, she asked, "Can I visit my neighborhood one day, and my son and Hassan?"

"No, you can't, you'll stay with me and my dick, you understand?" Asked an angry Jonathan.

"Yes, my love," She replied.

"I'm horny lets fuck, come on," Jonathan carried her up to the room and fucked her in all positions, day in and day out, that's how life looked for Jumana. Jonathan was just enjoying life, he wanted to be repaid for the 10 years he hunted her.

Jonathan's argument against anyone who criticized and talked badly about him was, "What would you do if you finally got the woman you were madly in love with for years. To have such an incredibly good looking, sexy, hot and beautiful woman, with you, with a brutally good looking, hot body, and you have access to do what you want, when you want, what would you do?"

12