The Dream Wanderer Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Gus ends up in a crazy situation.
4.2k words
4.77
7.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NullPoint
NullPoint
37 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Thus the characters and events are entirely fictitious. Any mention of real locations or events are used for a backdrop and are not meant to be factual.

This is my first story and sets the stage for the story I want to tell.

Constructive criticism is welcomed as I am not a professional writer.

Thanks to all the editors for their help, hard work, and patience.

Thanks for reading.

________________

"Come on! The music is off the chain, drinks are cheap and plentiful, and the girls are amazing!"

"Yeah, I've noticed that, but I don't know, man, it's two days. I start work again on Monday." I replied.

"That's why! Weekend to relax and start big! Even Johan is going, and I'm sure she would love to have you come with us."

"I already told you, your sister is not a deciding factor, and a trance festival is not exactly restful," I replied by making the double quotes on restful. "Besides, I was about to accept without all your whining."

"HaHa, you fooled me! I told you I don't care if you go out with my sister. Because then she can see she can do much better than you!" Johnny said, laughing as I hit him on the shoulder.

"Who would want a brother-in-law like you?!" I replied, laughing.

"You guys are very animated!" said Johan entering the room.

"I managed to convince Gus to come with Peter and us," Johnny said triumphantly.

"Really?" Johan asked, looking at me.

"Yep!"

"Yahoo!" I could feel her boobs pressing against my arm as she hugged me. I would be lying if I said I didn't get a little hard-on.

"Well, actually, I was being a little difficult. I already purchased the tickets for everyone." making Johnny and Johan gape at me. "I already spoke to Peter, who said yes, and I knew you guys would want to go." I wink, and Johan hugs me even tighter and kisses me on the cheek.

"I thought I had a cool idea..."

"You did! I just anticipated it." I said goodbye and headed home.

I've known Johnny since he was 14, around the same time I met Peter. I met Johan about 3 months later when I went to Johnny's house for the first time, she was only 2 years younger than Johnny, and she usually shared her days between her friends and us.

Friday finally arrived, and it was hot! The festival was in the middle of nowhere, for only two days, so I didn't pack much. Just the bare essentials; a sleeping bag, my tent, a change of clothes, and a toothbrush.

I heard a horn and looked out the window to see Peter in the car with Johnny, Johan, and a girl I'd never seen before. I headed downstairs with my things, and I remembered I had forgotten the joints as I was about to get in the car.

"Guys, wait a minute, I forgot my joints," I said.

"I brought some!" exclaimed Peter.

"There is no such thing as too much!" I said, laughing.

I ducked back into the house, grabbed the joints I had already rolled, and greeted everyone as I got in the back of the car with Johan and her friend.

"This is Ruth," said Johan pointing to her friend.

Ruth is a redhead with wavy hair, wearing what looked like a black tube top with sleeves that enhance the shape of her breasts, no bra, obviously. Johan was wearing a red tank top with generous cleavage and a partially visible lacy black bra. 'Since when did they grow so big?' I thought.

"Gus!" I said to Ruth, extending my hand. "Charmed!"

"Since when did you become a heartthrob?!" said Johnny making everyone start laughing.

"Ouch!" I said dramatically, feigning a stab to the heart that got Ruth laughing.

The trip was smooth, and we spent the time talking. From time to time, I snuck looks at Ruth's cleavage.

We arrived at the festival, handed over the tickets, and headed to set up the tents. Ruth and Johan planned to share a tent while Peter, Johnny, and I each brought our own.

I had just finished setting my tent up when Peter came over and said, "That is a big fucking tent dude!"

"Hey! It's been my companion for years!" I replied quickly. He was right. My tent sleeps 4, 5 if everyone sticks to each other.

I knew Johan could set up a tent by herself, but for some reason, she asked me for help. Since I had already finished setting up my tent, I went to help her.

"I thought you knew how to pitch a tent!" I put my arm around Johan's shoulder, and my hand fell to her boob. As soon as I realized it, I removed my hand. I know she realized for sure.

"Well, yea, but I need to show her what a gentleman you are," she raised her voice a little before continuing, "she's been asking a lot of questions about you!"

"Don't be silly, Johan!" Ruth retorted, slightly embarrassed as Johan started laughing.

"I hope she only said good things," I said, turning to Ruth, "but knowing Johan, I'm sure she only told you the bad things!" I burst out laughing.

"To be honest, I'm hoping what she said was true!" she said while winking at me. It was my turn to blush.

I helped them set up the tent and noticed Ruth trying to slyly watch me without showing it. Meanwhile, Johnny and Peter finished setting up their tents.

When we were done, I sparked up one of my joints, took a couple of puffs, and handed it to Johnny.

"Loaded as always, right?" asked Johnny coughing

"Go big or go home!" I retorted.

We sat around and smoked a couple more before heading to the stage area when the music started.

I started to feel light-headed after a couple of hours because of the joints and all kinds of drugs in the air, not counting the beer. I was getting quite thirsty and a little dizzy, so I decided to head back to my tent. I drank a lot of water and then decided to get some sleep, even though the music was going nonstop since it was a 48-hour concert.

I crawled into my tent, zipped the door, and had just turned back from the flap when suddenly the door was unzipped, and before I knew it, Ruth was crawling into the tent. Even though we had just met earlier that day, I could tell she wasn't herself. I am about to start talking when Ruth puts her finger on my mouth. She took off her black top, confirming my earlier observation that she wasn't wearing a bra. With the sudden shock, I couldn't even appreciate her boobs before she pushed me against the floor and gently bit my neck. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest, and then suddenly, silence. Ruth had fallen asleep on top of me. I gently roll onto my side, rolling her off me to her side facing me where I can take a good look at her. I thought about grabbing her boobs and even sucking on them as she was clearly into me, but since I'm pretty shy, I covered her and left the tent.

I went to Peter's tent, but no one was there as I expected. 'The guy will probably spend all night dancing.' I thought. I headed to Johnny's tent and could hear a female voice coming from inside. Not wanting to interrupt them, my only solution is Johan. As I got close to her tent, I could see her shadow, which looked like she was topless.

"Johan?" I called out. She stopped mid-movement since she probably wasn't expecting to hear my voice. She appeared to pull on a shirt before saying, "what happened?"

"My tent has been illegally occupied..."

"What?" she asks, surprised as she opens the tent flap.

"Well... Ruth crawled into my tent and fell asleep..."

"AHHH, you punk!"

"Nope... She must have confused my tent with yours." I said. Obviously, I wasn't going to tell her what had happened. "If you are thinking about spending the night alone..." I hesitate. "Do you think I can sleep with you?"

"I knew it! You can't resist me!" she said, laughing happily.

"That's right, and now that you know, you'll have to let me sleep with you!" I retorted.

"I'll only sleep with a man after I'm married!" she said defiantly.

"That's not what you told me," I answered, winking at her.

"Shhh, asshole!" making a shushing motion. "Johnny will hear you," she said.

We had a solid friendship. Over the years, we'd shared our fears and other things you'd usually keep to yourself. It all started when she asked my opinion about a boy she liked. After a while, we shared some more intimate things, but it was purely a platonic friendship.

"Believe me, If I had another option, I wouldn't need to bother you..."

"I know Peter probably isn't in his tent, but what about Johnny?" she asked, surprised.

"He's busy," I said as I winked at her.

"Come in then, but... you have to leave in the morning without him seeing you. I don't want him or Peter to see you," she said, blushing a little

"Of course, don't worry," I said.

I entered the tent and noticed she was wearing black panties and a grey sweater while I was only wearing pants.

After zipping up the tent, I crawled to the opposite side and lay with my back to her. I felt her shivering a few minutes later, probably from the cold.

"Are you cold? I'm a bit cold..." I asked in a friendly tone while turning toward her.

"Yes. It's a bit cold. But unfortunately, I don't have any sleepwear. I forgot." she replied softly, turning towards me.

"You'd forget your head if it wasn't attached to your shoulders!" I answered with a little wink.

"You've got no room to talk!" she retorted.

"Nope. I had everything, but I can't get it..."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because your friend Ruth broke into my tent."

"And..."

"Let's just say she undressed before falling asleep..."

"AHHHH... Okay, I got it!" She said, grinning and giving me a slow wink.

"What do you get?"

"Nothing, nothing..." she said, grinning.

"Now you have to tell me..."

"She is interested in you!" and before I could say anything continued with, "I don't know what she saw in you, but she liked what she saw!" she started laughing.

"You're mean!" I said, trying to look offended before I started laughing too.

"Just for today, and because it's you, I would say we could sleep spooning; maybe this way we wouldn't be so cold."

She turned her back to me, and I turned into her, carefully trying not to press my hips to hers. I didn't want her to feel my cock and start thinking wrong things, so I put my arms between us.

"You must be uncomfortable with your arms at that angle. You can put one under my neck if that feels better." She said.

I did that, being very careful not to touch her where I shouldn't. After a few minutes, I feel her breathing getting heavier, 'She must have fallen asleep.' Just as I'm about to fall asleep, I feel her pushing back against me and pulling my arm into her chest. In an involuntary movement, my dick twitches, and my hand reflexly closes down, grabbing her boob firmly.

'FUCK!' I thought, but she doesn't move. 'She must be sleeping and doesn't realize it. Perfect.'

I fell asleep holding her. That night I dreamt erotically about both Ruth and Johan

I woke up in the morning, and Johan was already awake.

"I think when it gets cold, I'll call my personal blanket! It was super warm all night!" she said with a big smile.

"Yeah, I wasn't at all cold!" I replied. She didn't said anything about the night, so I didn't either.

"I think Peter and Johnny have already left. So you have a free coast."

"And Ruth?" I asked.

"No idea. Go check it."

"Okay..."

I quietly left her tent and headed to mine. I peeked in to see Ruth asleep and still naked. I closed the tent and headed back to Johan's tent. Without thinking, I opened the flap and found her taking off her sweater. We both froze. Then I backed out and closed the flap quickly.

"Sorry..." I said worriedly.

"No problem, but you could have warned me!" she sighed, "Give me 2 seconds."

She finished dressing and opens the flap. I had my back to the tent.

"Did you like what you saw at least?" She asked playfully. I didn't know how to answer. "Cheer up!" she said. "It's not a problem."

"Sorry! Seriously..."

"Come on, I already said it's not a problem, but I'll charge for it!" she said while winking at me.

"Anything you want!"

"That is a bold statement." She smiled. "It's a promise! But tell me, what brings you back to my humble home again?"

"Well... Ruth is still sleeping... and she's... naked. Will you go over there and wake her up? I'll buy you breakfast."

"First, you warm me at night and then offer me breakfast?! You are a true gentleman!" she burst out laughing.

She headed over to my tent to wake Ruth up. After a couple of minutes, they both got out of the tent, and Ruth came over to me, saying, "Thank you!"

Before I could say anything, she kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Come on!" Johan said, laughing, "You have breakfast to buy. For both of us!"

The three of us headed over to the dining area. When we got there, Peter and Johnny were talking animatedly. They greeted us, and we sat with them. The rest of the day went smoothly. Neither Ruth, Johan, nor I spoke about what happened during the night.

Shortly after dark, Ruth approached me. She had changed her clothes and was sporting a green wrap halter top that failed to cover her boobs and left her back bare.

"I come with a peace offering."

"Why?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"For what happened yesterday. I don't know what Johan told you, but I find you quite intriguing, and yesterday my unconscious did what my consciousness wanted but didn't have the guts to do. And despite everything, you were super respectful. You didn't take advantage of me," then I barely heard "unfortunately" in an almost whisper, "and as such, I come with a peace offering, well, there are two..."

"You don't need to offer anything. You weren't in your right mind. I think you're super pretty, and if you were in your right mind, it might have been a different story." That's what I said, but I really didn't know if it would have been like that. "So you don't need to worry."

"Yes, I need it!" She said it and suddenly kissed me. I let myself relax and kissed her back. "This was the first peace offering, and it looks like you liked it!" She said with a smirk and a glance at my pants. I blushed, and since I didn't said anything, she continued, "Let's get to the second offer. A friend of mine got me these..." She said, showing me some mushrooms.

"Magic mushrooms?"

"Yep. I was going to share it with Johan, but after yesterday I think you deserve it. Watch out though; they are strong!"

"I've never done..."

"There's nothing to know! Just take it. If you want to stop the effects, you just eat something. But eating my pussy won't make the effect go away." She winked. I laughed, not knowing if she was sincere or not. "First, we drink water." She said, handing me a water bottle. I took a sip and passed back the bottle so she could take a drink.

She put all the mushrooms in her mouth, chewed a bit, and then kissed me to pass the mushrooms between us.

She looked at me without saying anything. She probably wanted me to make the first move. I've always been afraid of getting rejected. Even if my mind wanted so badly to kiss her, my body didn't move. After what felt like an eternity, I finally managed to move my body towards her. That is all it took for her to throw herself at me and kiss me passionately. Putting one hand behind her head and the other on her ass, I pulled her to me until there was no space between us. I was so horny. My dick grew extremely hard, and I knew she felt it because she squeezed herself against me.

I don't know if it was because of the situation or the mushrooms, but I lost track of reality. Suddenly there's no one around. No trace of Ruth or anyone else. I don't even hear a sound, nothing. As I wander, I found an owl, a wolf, and a tiger. They look at me and leave in three different directions. After a few steps, they all stopped and looked at me again as if I need to follow one of them. As soon as I decided to follow the owl, the tiger and the wolf simply vanished; the owl turned his head and looked at me again, "Uuh Uuh," and took off. I followed him until he landed on a tree.

"I have a proposal for you!" said the owl.

"But, you speak?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course I do! I am a figment of your imagination... Do you want to know what it is?" asked the owl. I nodded, "Do you want to unlock your potential?" I nodded again. "Beware, there are consequences..."

"What is my potential? And what are the consequences?" I asked cautiously.

"I can't tell you that as it will affect your decision. This is a unique opportunity."

I thought about it for a few seconds or minutes, but who knows. The perception of time was bizarre.

"This must be just one big trip. So, fuck it. I accept it!"

"Uh! Uh!" said the owl before it vanishes, like the tiger and wolf.

Gradually I started to return to reality, and the music began to increase in volume, but not as loud as it was. When I looked around, I was back in my tent, completely naked, with Ruth naked in my arms.

"How much time passed?" I thought to myself. Before my trip, I was making out with Ruth, so I gained some courage, grabbed her boob, and kissed her. She woke up and started kissing me.

"Don't tell me you're ready for the second round," she said. We look at my cock, and it's like a rock. At the same time, I am trying to process what she said. 'A second round?'. What happened while I was 'tripping'? "I will take that as a 'yes'!" she said when I didn't answer. I was still trying to figure out what was happening. I moaned as she leaned over and slowly lowered her mouth over my cock. She smiled when she heard it and slowly pushed deeper, making me let out another moan. She repeated the process 3 or 4 more times before she let it go, and in a quick move, she sat up on my leg with her boobs at the same height as my face.

Without waiting for an invitation, I put one hand on her ass, and with the other hand, I grabbed her boob, pulled it to my lips, and started sucking. Now it's her turn to moan. I slowly pulled my mouth away and started gently circling her nipples with my tongue. I felt her pussy getting wetter, so I knew I was doing the right thing. I stopped licking her boob, put my hand aside her face, and pulled her to me into another kiss. With a quick, smooth movement, I rolled her over and got on top of her. I looked at her for a few moments, which made her let out a shy smile. I still can't believe that a girl so cute and hot was naked in front of me. I gently spread her legs and lowered my mouth to her pussy. I start to give an intense and slow lick to her pussy. I look at her.

"I love your taste!" I told her.

"You already told me," she replied shyly.

This time I went directly to her clit. Moving my tongue up and down first and then right and left didn't take much until I found what made her throb. I grabbed one of her boobs and did the same movements to her nipple. She pressed her legs against my head and squirmed as I worked on her.

I pulled up from her clit and kissed her. Neither of us cared about her fluids all around my mouth and chin. I lined up my cock with her pussy and slowly pushed in.

"Slowly. That isn't small," she admonished, blushing.

Once I was entirely inside her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in. I started to move in regular and slow movements. Lowering my head, I softly bit her neck. I could tell by her reaction that she loved it. After a few minutes, she said she wanted to get on top of me. I pushed deep one last time before I pulled out completely so we could change positions. I rolled over onto my back, and she straddled me. Sinking slowly on my cock she eventually bottomed out. Sitting on top, she controlled every move. I don't know how or what she did, but I felt every move. My dick slid in that velvety grasp of her pussy, and she controlled my orgasm perfectly. She would slow down when she sensed I was on the brink and then work me back up again, keeping my orgasm at bay until hers was close. It didn't take long before she moaned that she was almost there. Suddenly I felt her pussy clench down hard. Squeezing my cock and pulsing with her orgasm. That pushed me over the edge, and I erupted, sending ropes of thick hot cum deep into her. Feeling my cum deep in her triggered several aftershocks for her. She collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing hard. I hugged her while she rested her head on my chest.

NullPoint
NullPoint
37 Followers
12