The Dream Wanderer Ch. 00 - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing!" I said softly.

"No one has ever managed to give me such an intense orgasm. You did twice, practically in a row," she said, trying to catch her breath. She squeezed my chest, and I smiled a victorious smile.

We stayed like that until dawn.

The next day, I awoke before her and spent a good two minutes looking at her and thinking about what had happened while I was away. For some reason, I managed to get a girl like Ruth, and apparently, I managed to fuck her twice. She must think I have absurd stamina, yet I don't remember fucking her the first time. I kissed her softly on the cheek, gently waking her.

"Good morning, sunshine!"

"Good morning!" she said sleepily.

"Did you sleep well?"

"After you fucked me like you did? I could only sleep well," she answered, causing us both to smile.

"Let me buy you breakfast," I said while getting dressed.

She started getting dressed as well. Just as I was going to open the tent, I stopped and looked back at her. She blushed when she realized I was looking.

I opened the tent, and she followed me to the dining area. We didn't see our group, so we sat at an empty table with our food. A few minutes later, Peter showed up, followed by Johnny and Johan. As we ate, we talked about the last artist before heading to enjoy the rest of the show. The rest of the festival went smoothly. Ruth and I exchanged glances and touches, and a few times, we disappeared for a few seconds to kiss but didn't do anything to draw any attention.

On the way home, I sat up front with Peter while Johan got the middle between Johnny and Ruth. I tried to see if Ruth said anything to Johan, but I couldn't tell.

Peter dropped me off at home first. I said goodbye to everyone, and as I said goodbye to Ruth, I put my hand on her waist.

A bit later, I got a text from Johnny and one from Peter saying they were home, but I didn't get one from Ruth... I put my hands on my head, 'Fuck! I forgot to get Ruth's number... oh well, I will ask Johan later.'

Soaking in a steaming hot bath, I laid back and thought about everything that happened over the weekend. "What hallucination was that? What potential was the owl talking about? What happened during the blackout? How will things with Ruth turn out? And with Johan?" There were too many questions and no answers forthcoming. Shaking my head, I climbed out of the bath and put everything aside. I was asleep before my head hit my pillow, and contrary to what usually happens, I didn't dream about anything.

12