The Dreamer

Story Info
A worgen becomes Ysera's pet.
4k words
4.29
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

A request and an attempt at femdom.

Edwin moved anxiously through the temple, eyes darting about in search of what—or rather, who he was looking for. The worgen had journeyed far, suffering through many boat rides, wagons and gryphons just for this one chance. He paused to ask a guard for directions before continuing down a magnificent hallway lit by large glowing orbs. Despite it's location, Wyrmrest Temple was warm and pleasant, not at all like the frigid wastes surrounding it. Huge and imposing as it was, It's halls were mostly empty save for guards and the occasional scholar or adventurer wandering about. Needless to say, he felt more than a little out of place.

Eventually, after asking about half a dozen different guards for directions, Edwin finally reached his destination. He could see her. Ysera was standing in the middle of a doorless room, speaking with a small, tanned elf woman who may or may not have actually been a dragon. Ysera was likewise in her elf form, skin a deep purple and her height towering over the other woman whom he assumed was her assistant. He took a few steps forward but was blocked by the long spears of the temple guards.

"Visiting hours are over, if you wish to speak to Lady Ysera you must do so at the appropriate time." The man's voice boomed from underneath his plated helmet.

"And that is?" he asked meekly.

"Next week." The man boomed again.

Edwin sighed, all of his optimism seeming to leave his body on that gust of air. He had traveled so far. Could he even afford to stay a week? No, not unless he wanted to swim back home. Transportation was expensive and he wasn't made of money.

"Let him through." A feminine, melodic voice.

His head, which had been bowed in despair, shot up. Ysera hadn't moved, but she faced towards him now, glowing blue eyes fixated upon him. As far as he knew she never opened them, yet here she was, eyes open and staring at him. Perhaps his research was outdated. The dragon queen inspected him as he stepped forward into the room, her assistant doing the same albeit with a much more hostile expression. It would seem that he had interrupted something.

"Speak, mortal. What is it you need?" The emerald dragon queen's words were long and drawn out, voice almost lackadaisical. Her assistant continued to scowl at him from behind Ysera's shoulder.

Edwin had traveled far for this opportunity but now that Ysera was right in front of him he hesitated. Could he really just ask her this? She would almost certainly deny him and he would feel like a fool, weeks of travel and planning wasted.

At this point he would be just as foolish if he didn't ask.

"I want to be your consort." The words tumbled from his mouth and he immediately felt embarrassed. What an idiot he was to come here and waste not only his time but hers as well.

Ysera stared at him, her brow furrowing as if she had misheard. The tan assistant stared at him as well, eyes wide and no longer scowling at him.

"Pardon?" The shock in her voice was palpable.

"I want to be your consort." He shuffled his feet nervously as he repeated himself, feeling no less stupid than the first time he had said it.

Ysera raised a long elven eyebrow at him. "So I didn't mishear you, I thought my age may have finally caught up to me." Well, at least she wasn't angry. He had half expected to be thrown out of the temple. Instead, her and the tan assistant appeared to be stifling laughter.

They didn't do a very good job of it.

"I'm serious! I—"

"Even if I knew you that intimately, it is impossible. Or do you think a human... or whatever you are, can sire offspring with a dragon?" The amusement in her voice had vanished, replaced by a sternness. The Lady of Dreams was not angry or offended, but she spoke to him like one might scold a child, explaining something basic that should already be known.

He hadn't thought of it that way, having kids wasn't exactly his goal here. No, his motivations were a tad more salacious. "You're right, my apologies for wasting your time." Had he come all this way for nothing?

"You cannot be my consort," Ysera's words sounded tranquil and perhaps even thoughtful.

Edwin made to interrupt her, but she quieted him with a raised hand.

"But perhaps you can be something... else." The dragon queen, in her slim night elf form, turned to her assistant and whispered something in her ear. He couldn't hear, but the tan elf soon hurried from the room, brushing past him and the statuesque guards.

"Something else?" He didn't miss her lips curve into a sly smile. They'd feel great wrapped around his—

"Become my pet."

Pet? Was he the one mishearing now? "Excuse me?"

"A mortal like yourself cannot become my consort, but you can become my pet. With it will come perks similar to that of a consort. It is the best I can do." She wrapped her arms under her sizable bust.

"And by perks you mean..."

"Yes, now close your mouth before you start drooling."

Edwin snapped his jaw shut and Ysera graced him with a pleasant smile. Her assistant soon returned, shoving past him and carrying something in her hand. She proffered it to Ysera who grabbed it and inspected it. Seemingly satisfied with it, she held it out for him to see.

It was a leash.

__________________________________________________________

Edwin stood awkwardly, naked save for the collar hugging his neck. Ysera, of course, was holding onto the leash and inspecting him like a piece of merchandise. He squirmed nervously, her pretty face lacked emotion and sometimes she would close her eyes, though she still seemed to be looking him over. How that was possible he didn't know, but she was an ancient dragon blessed by the titans after all. They were in her room now, door closed and granting them privacy. It was well furnished with pictures of animals, environments, and dragons decorating the walls. A green velvet rug covered the floor, and a bed with similarly green sheets stood out from everything else.

"Large, aren't we? I do hope this humanoid form of mine can take it all." She gazed at his manhood with one slender index finger tapping against her chin, thoughtful as she pondered her own statement.

He wasn't sure how to respond so he stayed silent. Instead, he eyed Ysera's equally naked body. Tall and with purple skin, she looked like a night elf except for a pair of long horns that extended well above her head. Her breasts were large and her hips wide in comparison to her thin waist, giving the dragon queen a fittingly matronly look. She wasn't quite as voluptuous as Alexstrasza's humanoid form, but no one could say that she wasn't gorgeous.

"Only one way to find out, I suppose." Ysera turned and pulled on the leash, urging him forward. "Come, pet."

Edwin stumbled forward after her, getting a good eyeful of Ysera's booty as she led him towards the green bed. Upon reaching it, she sat down and beckoned him towards her.

"Serve me," she commanded, spreading her legs and gracing him with a view of her nethers. They glistened invitingly.

The meaning was clear and so he knelt before her, meeting her expectant eyes once before nuzzling his head between her slim legs and shapely thighs. He set his tongue to work, tasting her dripping femininity. Ysera shivered and leaned back, pulling on the leash and constricting his head around her thighs. He lapped at her pussy, fueled by a burning desire growing in his loins. His coarse tongue rolled along her folds and teased her clit, causing her to moan softly and close her eyes.

"By the titans," she murmured. "that a mortal could be so divine..." Her legs tightened even further around him, but he didn't mind.

He focused on her clit as much as his broad tongue would allow, and soon enough he felt Ysera shiver around him in a silent orgasm. Her juices flowed like a stream and he happily lapped at her nectar. The worgen was eager to please her, but Ysera soon pushed him away and patted her hand against the bed, signaling him to hop on and continue this romp in a different manner.

Edwin complied immediately, climbing onto the bed and positioning himself between Ysera's welcoming legs with a slight tug of the leash.

"Let's see if it fits, then," she mused. "Proceed dear."

Not one to waste time, he grabbed her and held her steady, one hand around her waist while the other guided his cock towards her entrance. He pushed into her slowly, large head parting her folds and sliding in. She was tight, but it definitely fit. Ysera took him in his entirety without issue, her purple elven form stretched gleefully wide around him. A long, soft moan reached his ears, the dragon queen clearly satisfied with her ability to take him balls deep.

"I suppose that answers that question." Ysera licked her lips and flicked her gaze away from the cock bulging out her stomach and up to the man's eyes. "Feel free to be as rough as you wish little pet, I've mated with dragons after all and I won't be broken so easily."

"Yes... mistress."

"Good boy," she cooed, sucking in air through her teeth as the worgen began to thrust in and out of her. Her pussy gripped him like a sleeve, purple lips stretched to their utmost around his thick shaft. Edwin was struggling not to blow his load immediately. He soldiered on though, pumping Ysera full of dick just like he had dreamed of while traveling. This was well beyond what his dreams had prepared him for, however. Ysera's body was divine, tight yet voluptuous, her breasts—which seemed almost oversized on her thin elven frame—bouncing with every thrust. They bounced more and more wildly as his thrusts increased in ferocity until they threatened to slap against her chin, prompting the dragon-turned-elf to grab and cradle them which only served to provide him with a better look at her jiggling jugs.

Ysera understood this of course, and she smiled knowingly, pulling back on the leash in time with each thrust of the worgen's hips. She had mated with dragons before, but by the Titans he certainly was doing a good job of scrambling her insides in this humanoid form. Her snug pussy dragged at his length and her feminine juices coated his meaty cock. She moaned loosely, arching her back a bit as she pushed her hips towards his invading manhood. Edwin met her enthusiasm with enthusiasm of his own, grabbing Ysera's long legs and shoving them aside, granting him better access to her squelching pussy. Like a machine he plundered her depths, further losing track of time with each powerful thrust. His eyes stared down at her hole as he ravaged it, appreciating the small tuft of teal hair above it as well as how her lips stretched obscenely around his shaft. Ysera's mewling and the sound of his balls slapping against her ass encouraged him for a good quarter of an hour before the dragon queen spoke up—though the thrusts didn't cease as she did so.

"I think it's time we change positions," she huffed, catching her breath and sitting up. "But first..."

Ysera flipped herself around so that she was facing Edwin and, more importantly, his cock. She reached for it with both hand and tongue, stroking it whilst lapping at his cock head and poking at his urethra. She licked him clean of her own juices, trailing her tongue all over his hefty shaft until there wasn't a spot her tongue hadn't spread her saliva over. Ducking her head, Ysera moved to his balls, giving them a similar bath and even taking them into her mouth. She held them within her sunctioning lips before pulling back and allowing Edwin's balls to escape her mouth with a loud pop. A dab of precum leaked down and she happily gobbled it up, licking her lips and purring as the liquid stimulated her taste buds.

One last lick from balls to tip and she finally took him into her mouth, dipping her head low and taking as much cock into her throat as she could manage. The worgen's masculine flavor spurred her on and she quickly found her rhythm, bobbing her head up and down, juicy lips trailing along his length and making him shiver. She sucked him off sloppily, the lewd sounds of her wet blowjob filling their ears. Ysera moaned a satisfied "Mmm" as more precum flowed from her lover's cock and into her maw. It was delicious and she struggled not to finish him off in her mouth, instead she pulled off of him and smiled before catching another helping of precum with her tongue.

"You taste excellent, dear. Much better than dragon cum." She sat up again, her shapely rear-end resting on her heels. "Go and lay down, I will show you how a dragon aspect rides a cock."

Edwin nodded obediently and did as he was told, laying down on the comfortable bed with his head propped up on a bundle of pillows. Ysera slithered up his body, grinning mischievously down at him with her face mere inches from his own before positioning herself in his lap. Her weight pushed down against him, her wet pussy grinding against his tool. She rocked herself against him, undulating her hips with a sly smile as she teased the worgen.

"Do you want it?" Ysera's voice dripped honey and she lifted herself up, one slender hand pressing Edwin's cock head against her folds without actually taking it in.

"Yes," he rasped, bucking his hips up desperately.

"Yes what?" She pushed herself down so that the head of Edwin's cock nearly threatened to penetrate her.

So close...

"Yes, please," he hesitated for a moment before speaking up again. "Mistress."

"A reward then, for being such a good pet."

Ysera finally allowed the thick shaft to penetrate her, a husky moan slipping from her lips as she lowered herself down upon it. That familiar tightness from before returned, gripping him firmly and causing him to gasp. Once again he wanted to unleash his load within her but he refrained from doing so even as Ysera began to bounce atop him. She sat up, tall and in control, taut stomach flexing and melon-like breasts jiggling as she fucked herself upon his cock. Despite her thin elven frame, she did so with ease, taking every inch of his length like it was nothing and with a smile on her pretty face. Her glowing blue eyes bore holes into him and her sexy moans dared him to cum, though he was sure she'd be upset with him if he did.

The dragon aspect fucked him like she was angry; fast and hard, her bubble butt crashing into him with every downward slam of her body. She cupped her breasts, reducing their bouncing to a jiggle as she fondled and squeezed them. Occasionally she would pinch and play with her light purple nipples and Edwin couldn't help but leer at her, his eyes transfixed upon her enchanting body. A thin layer of sweat coated her lithe body and he noticed for the first time that his own jaw was open, panting and huffing as the dragon queen rode him. Her pussy, so impossibly tight and constricting as it was, threatened to strangle his cock. A groan—one of many—burst from his panting mouth, and he instinctively reached for the "elf" with one hand, seeking to hold her and to better influence her movement. Ysera quickly slapped his hand away before it could reach her, allowing one breast to bounce freely once again.

"You can look, but you can't touch," she scolded, though she sounded more amused than angry.

Despite saying this, after a few more minutes of intense riding she took his hand and guided it to her waist, allowing him to grab hold of her. Edwin did so gently, Ysera was still in control but he was happy just to touch her body and feel her warm skin against his fingertips. Eventually, he worked up the courage to draw his hand lower, giving her bouncing butt a squeeze. Thankfully she did not slap his hand away this time and so he left it resting atop her cheek, gripping it tight every now and then when he felt the impulse to do so.

Ysera sighed a satisfied sigh and leaned forward, resting her hands on top of the worgen's chest and beating her hips down against him more fervently than before. The leash never left her person, and at this moment her right hand gripped it tightly as she fucked herself full of dick, motherly breasts bouncing teasingly close to Edwin's face. He swallowed, staring at the pendulous orbs as they rocked about, his mouth watering. Ysera took notice of his lecherous gaze and twisted her panting mouth into a smile.

"Lick them," she commanded.

The worgen did so, his long, rough tongue darting out and lapping at the great pair of tits jiggling in front of him. Ysera cooed in appreciation, slowing her riding to a more sensual level. Edwin caught one of her breasts with his grasping tongue for a moment before it reluctantly slipped away, and so he resigned to lathering them with his saliva instead. His gruff tongue teased her sensitive skin and erect nipples, halfway hoping for milk to come out of the little nubs. Alas, none did, and so he continued to fondle the dragon mother's breasts with his long tongue.

Ysera's movements became more desperate as her orgasm drew close. She could feel it approaching and she welcomed it, gyrating her hips back and forth, left and right. So close. She bit her lip, rocking and bucking against him with shallow thrusts, taking every inch of her so called pet into her dripping pussy. Nearer and nearer it drew, her teeth ground together and her riding frantic. When it finally came she gasped, body shaking and her pussy spasming as she came. It was over quickly but it left her legs quivering. Edwin barely even seemed to notice, though his grip on her booty tightened.

Ysera took a moment to catch her breath, her pet still licking away at her breasts. She eventually pulled away from him mid-lick, giving the worgen a rousing pat on the leg before settling onto her hands and knees with her behind facing him.

"I think this position better suits your kind," Ysera teased, chin resting within the palm of her hand as she gazed nonchalantly back at him. Edwin just swallowed, hesitating for a lengthy moment as he admired her shapely purple ass. "Well don't keep me waiting too long," she prodded.

At this, he scrambled up onto his knees in position behind the dragon queen, taking hold of her by the waist with one strong hand. His rock hard cock poked at her sweltering hole of it's own volition, and he quickly grabbed it, aligning it so that he could spear the horned elf. And so he did, partially because he simply wanted to fuck her and partially because he didn't want to keep her waiting. They both moaned, his voice more of a growl while hers was properly sweet and feminine. Once more he filled her with his manhood, balls pressed against her for merely an instant before they retreated and came again, noisily slapping against her dripping cunt.

The worgen's thrusts came hard and fast, his powerful hips beating against Ysera and causing her tight ass to jiggle in little waves. She had lowered herself down further upon the bed since he began, legs spread wide, back arched and ass high in the air so as to make it easier for Edwin to pound her needy pussy. It did help and he took her to task nicely, hips a blur as he hammered away at the ecstatic Lady of Dreams in her little elven form. Her insides gripped him like a vice, demanding he finish within her. His knot swelled, battering against Ysera's pussy with every thrust and giving her something else to moan about.

She pulled tight on his leash whenever he hit it particularly right, his thick cock doing a good job of finding wherever she was sensitive. Sometimes Ysera would even push back against him, surprising him with a slam of her ass back against his cock. For the most part though, the dragon queen let him work her pussy without intervention for he did more than a good enough job at it. She was almost on the verge of another climax and the non-stop beating of dick into her—not to mention the worgen's knot teasing itself against her—was making her body feel like jello. Edwin was likewise nearing his own climax. He had lasted long enough and he had a primal urge to fill Ysera with his seed.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers
12