The Dreamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands gripped tightly around the dragon aspect's hips, Edwin surged against her, fucking her with a force he had not before demonstrated during their passionate romp. His purpose was clear; to knot Ysera and pump her full of his hot cum. She was all for that and she even goaded him on.

"Knot me, mortal," she said with a huff. "That's an order from your master!" Her voice boomed and it sounded unnatural coming from her little elven body.

If Edwin wasn't struggling to obey the dragon queen's orders he may have noticed, but through the sex induced fog in his mind it didn't even register. Ysera's ass clapped and her legs shook under his forceful thrusts. He worked her with all he had and when his knot finally slipped into her welcoming pussy they both cried out, sharing a glorious orgasm that sent shivers up their bodies. His cum overwhelmed Ysera's insides, drenching her hot depths with cum until his balls were empty and a trickle managed to escape past his knot to dribble down her thighs.

The Lady of Dreams shook as her own orgasm racked her body, toes curling and a husky moan escaping her lips. Her juices squirted out against her pet's loins and the feeling of being so full of cock and cum only enhanced her orgasm. Ysera closed her eyes, satisfied and basking in the glory of their coupling. She purred a satisfied "Mmm" and wiggled her booty against the worgen's knot, testing it's holding power. It would be awhile before she could escape it, not that she was in a hurry to do so.

"You are impressive, mortal," she said with genuine praise. The emerald dragon queen laid with her head atop her arms, eyes closed and the slightest of smiles upon her face. She still clutched his leash. "If but you were a dragon..." Ysera trailed off, leaving the implication hanging.

She'd be pregnant? He could be her consort? Edwin thought upon her words only briefly, he had better things to do like admire her sexy elven body and the way her pussy hugged his knot.

"Thank you," he finally replied. "I appreciate the opportunity, you have no idea how long it took me to travel here."

"I can imagine," she said. "I appreciate your boldness in coming here. It can get rather stuffy in this temple with no... acquaintances for company." Ysera lifted her head and shot him a sly smile. "And I do hope you're full of stamina, I will be using you most frequently."

Doubt crept itself into Edwin's mind for a moment but was quickly driven away after inspecting the dragon queen's sinful body again. He was hers now, and he would please her whenever she desired. He hooked one claw around his collar and adjusted it.

"Of course, mistress."

12