The Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rotating her hips, and arching her back a little, had the added effect of squaring off Talia's shoulders, which made her breasts and belly spread outward just a little, filling the space above her eyes, and CJ drank it all in. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. With every breath, Talia's body was moving in ways that—

"Okay," Talia said, leaning forward onto her hands, and quickly sliding to the side. "I'm sorry, I just.. I don't know, I..."

CJ sat bolt upright, reaching up to touch her face. Her chin and lips were slathered wet. "Did I do something wrong? Did that... was I not in the right area? I'm pretty sure I felt the—"

"No," Talia said. "No, it... it felt good, I just..." She'd curled into a seated position, with her legs drawn up in front of her. "I couldn't... I just felt really self-conscious like that."

This was something CJ maybe could have anticipated. She thought her girlfriend was stunning, and beautiful, with curves in all the places where there should be curves. When CJ thought of Woman, she thought of Talia, except that no one was shaped quite like Talia, which didn't make any sense but shut up these aren't thoughts she's given a lot of critical processing time toward.

She also knew that Talia didn't agree, and given the way Talia was retreating in on herself, CJ thought she might have touched a nerve.

"What if..."

Talia just looked at her.

"What if you put the dress back on?"

Her girlfriend narrowed her eyes, staring off into the distance. "But I thought that... like.. That angle you were... looking... why are you shaking your head?"

"No," CJ said, hurriedly, as she sat up on her hip. "I mean, yes, the angle, because, my God girl, I... but no. No, it's the... it's hard to explain."

"It would still work if I... put the dress back on?"

CJ was nodding so hard her head hurt, and when she saw Talia start to move she jumped off the bed first. It wasn't until she was picking it up off the ground, giving it a gentle shake to get it back in its shape, that she really realized that she herself was still mostly dressed. This had been mostly intentional, because she was nervous, but it helped her grab onto what Talia might have been feeling.

"This is..." Talia was staring down at the dress as she stepped into it. CJ was definitely staring pretty hard at her backside as she helped pull it up and into place. The dress top had built-in support, so CJ helped work it upward while Talia adjusted herself until it was just right. There was a mirror in the bathroom, so CJ could see, indirectly, the way Talia's smile started to creep back onto her face as the dress lifted and held.

"You look amazing in that dress."

Talia looked back over her shoulder, smirking and rolling her eyes, but there was an undertone of something else. She'd seen this look on Talia's face when strangers flirted with her, if they did it just right, but she'd never caused that. It was almost anxious, almost embarrassed, but the smile was too wide. Too genuine.

Something, somewhere, had gotten through. She looked good in the dress, and it was a compliment she could take in. In bare feet, the lower half of the dress was a little more piled up, a little more puffy, and Talia gave it a few half-hearted kicks to spread it out. Beneath that, though, it was such an aw shucks thing to do that CJ's heart dissolved into a puddle of happy, mushy goo.

"Are you sure?" Talia said, looking up with a mixture of confusion and amusement.

CJ just blinked, and immediately moved down to the floor. She didn't answer out loud. She didn't need to, and honestly, she didn't trust herself to not say something dumb that could be taken the wrong way. Laying on her back, however, could only be taken the one way, so she did that.

"This is the craziest thing I have ever heard of," Talia said, smiling a little bit more now, "but okay."

She picked up the front of the dress again, and stepped over CJ's chest. She took a few shuffling steps, feet sliding along CJ's sides so as not to step on her, and it wasn't until Talia was starting to squat that she realized Talia was turned the other way this time. She'd only been wearing it for a minute, tops, but underneath the dress it was already full of the smell of Talia. As Talia dropped fully into position, CJ's nose slipped between slick folds, and she took a deep, lung-filling breath.

"Oh," Talia said, giggling. "Okay, yeah, that... Oh. You are really... Oh, oh... uh... Heh... Heh heh."

In that moment, nose buried and tongue swirling, CJ couldn't really imagine a concept as abstract as perfect. If she had tried, though, it would definitely have involved being right where she was as well as Talia wearing that dress. That gorgeous, body-shaping, confidence-building, world-altering dress.