The Irresistible Dress

Story Info
Guy can't resist trying on a dress and consequences follow.
2.1k words
4.36
81.6k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JNBPUB
JNBPUB
141 Followers

The irresistible Dress

I just wanted some new jeans but I couldn't resist the dress.

I entered the store as soon as it opened. In fact I had been waiting in the parking lot and watching for the woman to unlock the door and open the store. I knew entering this early helped ensure I would be the only customer so I could try on the boot cut jeans I wanted to buy. I said hello to the saleswoman and quickly wandered over to the jean section but as I did I noticed a rack of new dresses. The one that stopped me dead in my tracks was a simple sleeveless sheath but I loved the simple color pattern and I could tell the shape of the dress would hug my body. I knew I would look good in it. The saleswoman approached me before I could move on to the jeans.

"Hi. Looking for anything special today?

I had already made up my mind I was going to be honest.

"I wanted to buy a pair of boot cut jeans but I don't know what size I would wear."

"I am guessing about a size four long would be good but I will gab a couple for you and start a dressing room."

I was elated.

"Sure. That would be great."

Before she went to get the jeans she stepped over to the dress.

She tilted her head to catch my eyes and said, "I will get the jeans but I see you have your eye on this dress. Let me grab that for you too."

I knew I should have said no but I couldn't so instead I managed to say, "Okay."

Before she could take the dress off the rack a woman entered the store. The saleswoman said, "Let me wait on this woman first. Look around and see if you want to try anything else."

I agreed and hoped the woman who had just entered was just taking a quick browse and not doing any serious shopping and would not be in the store too long.

I looked around the store and took a pair of yellow ankle pairs and a black sweater in my arms. I watched the woman saunter around the store. A minute later she had grabbed a black blazer and was trying it on in the outer dressing area. She seemed happy with the blazer and then walked around the store looking for something to pair wear with it. I though she was ready to purchase the jacket so I grabbed the dress and slowly walked back to the dressing area. I planned on going in the dressing room as soon as the saleswoman rung up the woman's purchase and sent her on her way. As I walked near the back of the store I overheard the woman asking the saleswoman for suggestions on what to wear with he blazer. Shit. It appeared that she wasn't leaving anytime soon. So I walked around carrying the dress and other items. As the woman searched for something to wear with the blazer our paths crossed a couple of times. I tried to send a mental suggestion to her to leave the store. While the woman was across the opposite side of the store from me the saleswoman came up to me and took the clothes I was carrying and told me she would put them in the first room on the right for me. I didn't think the customer heard her say this but I was getting to the point where I didn't care. The customer was a petite woman in her mid forties dressed stylishly in jeans and tall wedge shoes. I got the impression she was fairly well off and had too much time and too much money to spend with nothing better to do than spend the day shopping. I began to wonder if she would ever leave the store. Just as I finished that thought the woman abruptly decided she was through browsing and she paid for the blazer and left. I wasted no time popping into the dressing room. It was now or never.

As I walked into the dressing room I heard the saleswoman say, "Let me know if you need any help or a different size."

The saleswoman could not have been more polite and I could tell she had no problem with me trying on anything I desired.

I pulled on the jeans over my shaper and loved the way they hugged my round ass. I could not help I was born with a female shaped rear. The shaper accentuated it nicely and the black platform pumps I had brought with me elongated my legs and pushed up my ass further. As I peeled the jeans off I knew I was buying them. Now at this point I could have been happy and pass on trying on the dress but as it hung in front of me I knew I had to see how it looked on me. I put on my log wig and big secretary glasses for the full effect. I slipped on a bra I had brought and stepped into the dress.

As I slid it over my ass it felt a little tight around my hips and I worried that I was trying to cram into a size that was too small. I had bought a size six in one of the company's other dresses so I assumed I could wear the same size in this one too. I slipped my arms in the sleeveless holes and knew it was going to be tight but I knew it would fit. I got the zipper up most of the way but there was no way I was going to get it all the way up myself. I should have realized then that if I needed help getting in it then I would also need help getting unzipped. I knew no one else was in the store so I stepped out and asked for some assistance.

I was greeted with, "Wow. I have seen a few women try this dress on but you definitely look the best in it."

I smiled and thanked her. I then turned around and asked if she could help me zip it up.

"I wondered when you were going to ask. No one has been able to wear this without help."

She zipped me up and I thanked her.

"Thank you..."

"Liza. My name is Liza."

"Thanks, Liza."

I was now being bold and I stepped over to the three-way mirror in the outer dressing area. If there was anyone else in the store they would have been able to see me but I didn't care. It was then I saw the woman who had just purchased the blazer step out of another dressing room and into the common outer area. I froze not knowing what I should do.

Then I heard the woman say, "I knew that dress would look good on you."

I turned to face her and she smiled.

"You need a blazer like I just bought to go with it."

I then watched the woman walk over to the area where she had found her blazer. She started riffling through the rack. Was this woman finding a blazer for me? I was snapped out of that thought by Liza's return.

Liza walked over to me and handed me a pair a black pumps. They had about a four-inch heel but no platform. They were black leather and went with the dress better than the pumps I had brought.

"Try these on. You look awesome but you need the full effect."

I slipped the pumps on and took another look in the mirror. Even without makeup I looked pretty hot. The dress fit me perfectly.

"You have to buy that."

"It's going to be hard not to."

I pulled my hair back and asked Liza to unzip me.

"No."

I turned to face Liza.

"I want to see you in it a little longer. Let me get you some accessories."

"That's not necessary."

"Well you are not going to get out of that without my help unless you want to rip a two hundred dollar dress and pay for it."

Before I could say anything more the woman customer gave me a blazer to try on.

"Here. Try this on. It will look great and you might want to cover your arms up. It's still a little chilly outside."

Was she implying I was going to be wearing the dress outside today?

I thanked her but instead of trying the blazer on I asked if she could help unzip me. I was getting more than a little nervous standing in the open dressing area.

The woman insisted I try on the blazer first.

Both women now stood next to me. They knew they had me in a predicament and my only option was to listen to them. I knew I could not get out of the dress. I contemplated tearing it so I could get it off. I walked back to my dressing room to think about my options. When I entered the room I saw my clothes were gone. Liza entered carrying some accessories. She had a cat that ate the canary smile as she looked me in the eye and told me to try on the necklace, earrings, rings and bracelets she had brought.

"Try these on, dear. I want to go for the full effect."

I had no choice. The jewelry was beautiful and complemented the dress well. I stepped out looking for Liza's approval.

"Awesome."

Liza then handed me the very femininely cut black blazer.

"Try this."

The blazer fit perfectly. It accentuated my curves and matched the dress perfectly.

I did not know what to say or do. The woman customer spoke up.

"That looks beautiful."

She handed me a small black bag that had been paired with the dress on the display rack.

"Take this and we should be good to go."

"Excuse me?"

"I am going to take you to get your nails done."

I was speechless for a moment. Then the woman continued explaining her plans for me.

"I am taking you to the salon. Liza will ring up your purchases."

"I can't do that."

"You don't have much of a choice."

She held up a bag that now contained my male clothes.

"Even if you do get out of the dress you have nothing else to wear."

The woman stepped over to me and took my arm while she thanked Liza for her help.

"Thanks, Liza. I think this will work out great."

Liza said, "You are welcome, Carol. Just make sure she comes back after you are through. I want to see the full effect and she needs to pay for her clothes."

My last resort was to admit I did not have enough money to pay for the clothes.

Liza said, "Maybe you can make some money with Carol. If not, you will have to work for me to pay them off. I could you some help here today."

Carol said, "I will have her back for you later." She then took my arm and started to lead me out of the dressing area. "We need to hurry or you will be late for your appointments."

Liza quickly cut the tags off the dress and jacket before telling me she would see me later.

Carol explained that I needed to go to the salon two doors down. I hesitated and Carol told me not to dawdle. She took me by my arm and led me down the walkway to the salon. I was in a slight state of panic now but Carol told me to relax and everything would be fine. Before I fully realized it I was walking to the front of the store and out the door with her! The sound of my heels clicking on the walk was both arousing and terrifying. The sound of each step seemed to ring out loud and scream out an invite to all to look at the dude in the dress!

I made my way to the salon and entered with trepidation. A receptionist greeted me and guessed that I must be Carol's friend. After an affirmative nod of my head the receptionist welcomed me and asked me to step back into the salon. She quickly let me know my appointments were set and as a reminder she went through the list.

"We are doing your nails first then hair, facial, and makeup."

She then led me to a pedicure station and told me to have a seat and relax. Relax? How could that happen? I had somehow been duped into wearing a dress and heels and getting a full salon treatment. If I was a woman I guess I would have been elated but all I could think about was how I would end up looking and how I was going to get my male clothes back and return to my male self?

End of part one.

JNBPUB
JNBPUB
141 Followers