All Comments on 'The Dressing Room'

by tushkin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gotranegotraneover 8 years ago
Hot As A Firecracker!

This one, as the saying goes, is, as, "hot as a firecracker on the fourth of July"! All I can say, to add to it, is, "Encore, Encore!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i got hard

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"The attendant wasn't sold......" Not surprised that he was not!

"The attendant wasn't sold. "Ma'am, is that true? You're really with your son, having him try on some new things?" she persisted."

Other than the ludicrous and totally unbelievable insertion of the "attendant" really nice story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Warm. hot, hotter...

I've read all 3 of your mom-son stories and I'll say this, with each submission, you get better and better, and the stories get hotter and hotter!

Still want you to do a slightly longer mom-son story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

A great story of a mother who loves her son, despite her son being of college age and a young man, mommy insists on dressing her boy and when the tight confines of the dressing room get the best of the son, mommy shows what a loving mommy should do. As her son grows hard mommy helps her boy with a hand job and allows him to fondle her large soft ass and breasts. Evening the score is important to mommy as she asks her son to help her strip off her blouse and bra and feast upon her breasts. Even when a store employee begins asking about what is going on in the changing room mom and son can't contain their lust and mommy allows her son to remove her panties and let them drop to the floor around her ankles. I can only imagine how horney the store employee must have been knowing that the couple in the dressing room were mother and son then looking at the floor where he could see mommy and sons ankles with their underwire wrapped around the ankles and hear the smack smack smack of this son sticking it to his mommy, the ragged voices of mommy and son as they try to talk while experiencing the pleasure that only comes when a mommy spreads her thighs and let's her son grunt his seed into mummy's womb.

I would not be surprised if the store clerk went to a dressing room shortly thereafter and mastrubated herself while thinking of her own loving son. Imagine if mommy and son return to the store in 6 months mommys belly heavy with her son's baby, I wonder how wet the store clerks panties would be knowing that she was standing just outside the dressing room when mommy became a mommy again.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Ropes of Warm Semen..

There's nothing like a good hot mom fuck story.. A mom really needs a healthy big boy cock in her every now and then.. Pump that bitch full with ropes of warm semen..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I dunno, something a little funny about this mother

Mom's helping her son fit into his tight jeans, right? A caring, motherly thing to do, totally normal. Okay, but how come her hands are all over his cute boyish butt and she keeps cupping the kid's balls? Can't blame the son if he gets the idea that this his chance to do what he's ached to do for a long time, what lots and lots of boys dream of doing to their own mother. In such close quarters, with his mom fiddling around below his waist, naturally the fit young male gets hard--so hard his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. The kid is riddled with testosterone, and now it kicks in with a vengeance. He unbuckles, zips down, and loses his jeans and shorts. His big fat penis is out in the open, right in front of his mother, who's leaking like a faucet. No way is her horny son going let her stay clothed, I mean, fair is fair. With mom naked, the boy feasts his eyes on her bountiful breasts and especially the furry hole between her legs he's dreamed of for so long. The delectable hole he came out of 18 or so years before. Of course he fucks her, it's one great ferocious fuck. The reader who wrote "nice story" got it exactly right. The mother and son experience "the pleasure that only comes when a mommy spreads her thighs and let's her son grunt his seed into mommy's womb." Motherfucking is the best fucking there is.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Great story!

...And I hope he knocks his mom up several times! 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dressed up in my pantyhose

Mommy's wet and soaked cunny excited her son. He was in his pantyhose and hard. The mommy slut now had her baby where the incestuous slut always had wanted. She ripped open the pantyhose and took the boy's hard cock in Mommy's cunny.

luv2lick27luv2lick27about 7 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 6 years ago
Holy Toledo

That was hot. More when you get the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stunning

Moments like this can never happen again

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Liked the story; however, it seemed a bit illogical. Unless the son is a spineless wonder, I can see him permitting his mother to enter the changing room without his permission. Likewise, I can not see the mother barging into thr changing room unless she knows the son is a spineless wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous