The Dressing Room

Story Info
Short erotic story about a dressing room seduction.
833 words
4.34
24.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne bursts out of the dressing room in a neon pink chemise. I can see her dark nipples through the lace. I blush.

"What do you think?"

I've had a crush on Daphne since she sang "Vision of Love" at the eighth grade talent show. She was a lot cooler than me so I pined from afar. Then we got jobs at the mall our first summer back after graduation and somehow became friends. I feel like a fraud, like I'm hiding something from her.

"It's cool, I like the color."

"Do you think Christian will like it?"

"He better!"

She twirls and checks herself out in the mirror. I gaze at her thatch of dark pubic hair and all I can think about is running my fingers through it. I try not to stare but I'm not sure what the right amount of looking is.

"I don't know. I think I look fat."

"Shut the fuck up. Your body is amazing."

She lifts up her breasts and lets them fall back down.

"Yeah, I guess."

We hear snickering and turn around. A group of teenage boys is standing next to the entryway.

"Ugh, gross." Daphne rolls her eyes. "Come on, I want to see what you think about this red thing."

I follow her into the dressing room. The walls are slatted and go all the way to the ground. I lean against the stall and try to act casual. She wriggles out of the chemise and hangs it up. She has two dimples just above her ass.

She puts on a sheer red teddy. It's pretty cheesy. I make a face in the mirror.

"What, you don't like it?"

"It's hideous. Major tacky."

"Yeah. Well. This is the kind of stuff Christian likes..."

She frowns and looks away.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Pass me the next one."

This one is forest green and it's even uglier.

"Really? You don't like this one either?"

"No..."

She takes the teddy off angrily.

"I'm sorry. It's just that these outfits are all too old for you." I pause. "Why do you need to buy all this new stuff anyway?"

"Lisa wore lingerie. So now I have to wear lingerie too."

"Okay. So let's find something that's more you."

I select a bustier from the rack of hangers.

"This is pretty hot."

"Yeah, I like it too."

She wraps the bustier around her body. It fits like a glove. She sucks in and I slowly lace up the back. My fingers shake. I'm so embarrassed. I stare at her scapula and focus on a single freckle.

I finish and hold for a moment. She smells like Chanel No. 5. I shift and adjust the garment until it sits just right. I fan her hair out over her shoulders and we look at ourselves in the mirror. Her bottom half is completely nude.

"This is much better. You look like a sexy prostitute in a western."

A smile finally creeps across her face. It's the only one I've seen all day. I kiss the base of her neck. She closes her eyes and sighs. I stroke the top of her breasts. Her breath quickens. I tilt her face toward me. She turns her head but doesn't pull away.

"I'm not gay."

"I know."

I kiss her clavicle and she melts in my arms. I cup her breasts and gently squeeze. They spill over the top.

I kneel and spread her with my fingers. I lick her delicately. I don't want to move too fast. I work my tongue inside her and root around. She leans her chest against the plywood wall.

"Oh my God," she murmurs. "What is... what are you..."

I hold onto her ass and push my face deeper. The cheap carpet burns my knees.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..."

My fingers glide inside her. I suck her clitoris. I fuck her so hard my wrist hurts.

"Oh my God, Alana. I'm dying. Fuck..."

There's a loud rap on wall. I wipe the cum off my face and open the door. It's a middle-aged woman in sensible slacks and an ill-fitting blazer.

"Oh, I'm sorry to bother you girls. We had complaints about people having sex in the dressing room, but they must have been mistaken."

"No, there's no sex going on in here," I say.

"Of course. But if you could just keep the chit-chat down..."

"Yes. We'll watch the chit-chat."

"Thank you, ladies. Can I bring you anything to try on?"

"No, we're fine. Thank you."

"Have a blessed day!"

I lock the door and turn to Daphne. She's stroking her pussy and giving me the most intense look. I run my palms over her body. She presses herself against me. She feels tense.

"This doesn't mean... I'm not..."

I tug down the front of her bustier with my finger and expose her nipples. She wraps her leg around my back and I grip her thigh.

"Me neither."