Sweet Teasing at the Mall

Story Info
Roxie & I on an exhilarating trip to the mall.
2.5k words
4.42
18.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers

Walking through the mall together, I was as bored as ever. Uninspired by the same dreary and recycled fashions that seem to come around whenever the seasons change. Shopping has NEVER been my favorite pastime but it can be an... inspiring one, if you chose to look at it from a certain point of view. Today I've decided to make this trip one to remember.

MY Sweet girl Roxie, beautiful but unaware of it, Tall, with long dark hair, & A body that could make a nun blush, was with me. She has Killer curves, and the Sweetest personality, you've ever met. All completely devoted to me. I had no business being with a girl so good. Yet somehow here I am, walking hand in hand with her through the Fox Hills Mall.

I formulated this plan as soon as she told me how she wanted to spend our day. In a crowded mall, stuffed full of people, there was never any real privacy. There was ALWAYS someone nearby. Whether it's other customers or someone waiting in the wings trying to sell you the next doodad or some other completely useless thing. There really was no escape from prying eyes.

UNLESS you were careful of course.

My plan is to start slowly, becoming more and more... "suggestive" with Roxie as we continue to move through the stores.

"Its heating up, show some more Skin.... Show off a bit... Strut your stuff... You look so good... etc." I say, knowing just how shy she can be.

Pretty as she was she still had the same insecurities from her awkward teenage years. Never quite believing in the Swan that she'd blossomed into. I'd been trying to break her out if her shell slowly but surely, but it hasn't been a complete success. Every now and then though she would show signs of the woman I knew she could be.

We Start in a shoe store and I use the excuse of "checking the fit" to caress her long taught leg. I love the cute way that she blushes as I stare into her eyes while teasing her. Sliding a single finger up the back of her leg, past her knee to the soft skin of her smooth thigh. All done with the most innocent and somehow devilish grin on her face.

"Can I get you guys another size or a different color??" interrupts a referee wearing salesman.

The slightly embarrassed look on Roxies face is priceless as the man just stands there watching us silently. Her red face deepens becoming even more red as my hand remains still and firm on her thigh. Hidden by the barely above knee-length skirt that she is wearing. I watch curiously noticing the perspiration that begins to break on her forehead, eyes growing bigger by the second as the silence just hangs in the air. I can tell what she's thinking

[Why isn't he moving his hand?]

[Can this guy see whats happening?]

[OMG what if were get kicked out?]

[Why isn't anyone saying anything?]

[I'll die if I have to explain this..]

"It's not quite what we wanted." I say to him with out looking. Subtly removing my hand and patting Sweet Roxie on the knee.

"In fact I think we move on out of here"

We leave the store once again hand in hand, neither of us bringing up the little moment inside of the shoe store. We begin making our way further into the center of the mall. Passing by the myriad of shops and store-fronts for everything from games & toys, to candles & electronics.

While we're taking a look at a display in one of the windows, we're stopped by an overly aggressive salesman in front of a fragrance kiosk. As annoyed as I am, some inspiration strikes me as the desperate man tries to sell us on his many potent fragrances.

"What do you have that smells... SEXY" I say loud enough for the group pf older women passing by to give us a dirty look as they pass by. Roxie catches their glance and immediately dives her face into my shoulder, her arm interlocking around mine.

"Buddy. No problem. I have just what you and your pretty lady need." he pulls out a small bottle. "Just test this one out and tell me it doesn't get the blood pumping."

I pull her up from hiding inside my shoulder her embarrassment obvious. Saying smell this. I give her a single spray in the air and she inhales. She likes the scent but doesn't seem to be overly impressed by it.

"Buddy you can't tell like that." the salesman says. "It's all about how the scent mixes with your chemistry and sits on the body."

An interesting pitch for something he probably has trouble selling... But it gives me all the ammo that I need. I pull Sweet Roxie in close and spray the perfume into the nape of her neck. I get closer, my eyes boring directly into hers. A grin creeping across my face. I Inhale the strong scent from the nape of her neck, breathing her sultry scent in DEEP. The smell of citrus and a woman's sweat powerfully intoxicating. It makes me lick my lips, giving her neck the quickest of licks while I'm at it. The sight of her blushing embarrassment with her eyes closed, enjoying the flick of my tongue only emboldens me. I rise grabbing her at the back of the head, and Kiss her deeply. The breath leaving the two of us as our tongues battle back and forth. Back and forth slipping and sliding against each other. The sensations traveling like electricity throughout our bodies. The taste like...

"You see Buddy!! Just that quick. I tell you its EXACTLY what you need. How many bottles do you want??" The salesman interrupts.

Remembering where we are, the world rushes back into focus. Loud with the sights & sounds of the busy mall. Roxie looks around the color once again rising on her cheeks as she pretends to look at one of the kiosk displays. Vainly trying to hide the passion we just displayed.

"No. We're good I say" grabbing her by the hand and continuing on our journey as the salesman attempts to yell bargains at our backs.

Each new store that we enter I begin to touch and caress Roxie's body more and more, working her into a relaxed but aroused frenzy. It's clear that we need each other in the worst possible way. We continue to glance at each other, flirting, & feeling on each other through the food courts, up and down the escalators. In & out of stores and displays. Eventually we make our way to the large department store at the end of the mall, where my original plan can finally coalesce into action.

We through the women's department and grab at all the garments, making a decent little collection for her to check out. Things I like, things she likes. Plenty for all sorts of occasions. "It's time for a show." I say sending her off into the dressing rooms with an arm full of clothes to try on... distracting her for just long enough to grab a couple last minute things for the debauchery about to begin. As MY Sweet Roxie comes out of the dressing room in the first outfit; I'm ready; waiting, prepared to pounce while she looks on asking my opinion.

"Hmmm its not bad but I'm sure there's better back in the dressing room." I tell her.

Walking back ready to go for outfit two, she is startled when I walk into the room right behind her, closing the door quickly so that no-one else can see us.

Shocked she looks up at me giggling "What are you doing now??"

"Shhh. You wouldn't want us to get caught would you??" I say as I begin to kiss her on the lips aggressively, seizing her, taking her, possessing her. Making her mine. My hands begin to pull the hem of her dress up and the top that matches it down. Leaving her half dressed and disheveled as I begin to explore her curvaceous body. The teasing that's been happening all day done with. Its time to get down to business.

Starting at her soft lips my tongue trails down to her neck. Once again nibbling on the sensitive skin there, the citrusy scent still lingering, down to the softness of her chest as I circle and tease her light nipples, hard with anticipation. A moan escapes from deep within her body as I stand up and turn her to face the mirror ensuring that she can see EVERYTHING that I'm doing.

"Keep quiet or we'll be caught" I tell her as she stares hard into my eyes through the reflection.

"What if I want to be caught??" MY Sweet girl snipes back defiantly, the thrill of our day finally reaching a boiling point. It turns out that she likes the danger aspect of what we've been doing all day.

"Then I'll have to KEEP you quiet." I say bending down behind her, grabbing at the now soaking panties on her hips. I pull them down past her quivering knees and off her body. Her steaming hot smell of her arousal intoxicating as I rise and stuff them into her mouth. Now....

"Taste yourself while I taste you" I smile.

She continues watching me through the mirror as I prepare to feast on her body. Sliding my tongue down the small of her back. Down past her plump cheeks, and finally from the back to the front of her pussy. Steaming inside of her. Licking, Swirling around her clit when I...

'AAAAH'

... I take a sharp nibble surprising her. Continuing to lick, rimming her, tasting her EVERYWHERE when I...

'EEEEIE'

...I take a quick bite of that round beautiful ass that I enjoy so much.

I continue teasing the danger by telling her how we have to "keep quiet or some nosy little sales girl will hear us and kick us out, and we wouldn't want that now would we"

"UHHHH no" she whimpers.

Focusing on the mirror we can both see how her face and chest are flushing, reddening with pleasure. What she doesn't notice are my hands, and what they are doing. She doesn't notice the brand new black leather belt that I've brought into the dressing room with us (tag still on)... the one I'm unraveling and coiling around my hand. creating a firm loop when suddenly....

*CRACK*

*she sucks in her breath*

"Shhh!! Keep quiet for me."

I repeat it as she let out a yelp spreading her legs a little more, arching her back the slightest bit, reaching one hand back to push my head into her deliciously gushing pussy. She then raises one leg propping it on top of a bench in the room, causing her pussy to blossom open in my mouth. My FAVORITE dish.

The flavor of her gushes down my chin. A sweet nectar unlike any other. Her taste is like the finest wine, the sweetest summer peach, a perfectly plucked strawberry all rolled into one. An aphrodisiac 1000 times more powerful than any viagra could ever be. She is my drug and I want her more than anything.

As good as she is to my taste buds I know that we only have a few minutes before we are discovered and my NEED for her is overwhelming. I'll have to move on to the main course of our impromptu tryst. I stand up and pull on her taught and tight nipples hearing her groan in shock from how rough I am. At the same time I move her hair to the side kissing her neck so tenderly, the smell of citrus and sex filling the room.

Pain and pleasure surge through mind and body at the same time. She stares at me in the mirror pleading with her eyes for me. My dick, so hard for HER... pushing the limits of my zipper, ready to slide out and go to its home.

"Remember to keep quiet" I whisper lining my hardness up with her slit, then THRUSTING to the hilt in one smooth push. Bottoming out with a gentle thud.

She moans loudly, our ache for each other finally being fulfilled. We both know it was too loud even with the thong in her mouth muffling the sound. Even the sound of pussy dripping and gripping with each stroke seems to echo in the small room. Whimpering and moaning as the mirror begins to fog up in front of us. Her head drops as we groan with each savage thrust. I pull the hair on the nape of her neck bringing her eyes to the mirror. I want her to look me in the eyes as I TAKE HER. Possessing her mind, body, and soul.

*There's a knock on the door*

"Need any help in there?"

A low growl escapes my throat at being disturbed once again but I WONT STOP!! MY girl and our pleasure are more important than some pushy salesgirl looking for a commission. I thrust harder into her pulling the thong from her lips

"Answer her" I whisper through gritted teeth

"Everything is great, it fits soooo good" she lets out shakily. Her breathing is heavy, as I pound into her body again and again. I pull her face to me holding the soaked panties in my hand. Kissing her, my tongue sliding on its opposite tasting the remnants of the panties, the smell of pussy in my beard. The scent of sex engulfs the small room.

*The doorknob jiggles*

At that sound Roxie turns completely red, pussy gripping around me squirting as she moans caring nothing for the woman outside. "Yessss!" she screams. "Fuckkk" I groan. Loving the feeling of her wetness wrapped around me. The world falls away around us. Its just her and I in the mirror in front of us. Nothing else matters outside of our little bubble, as we feel the ripples of our orgasm surge into one another. Gasping... panting... covered in sweat... as we explode together in ecstasy. Grunts & groans resounding through the too thin door of the tiny dressing room around us.

Our bodies still lodged together connected like two legos, perfectly made to fit one another. We bask In the afterglow of our mutual bliss. Enjoying each other, Loving each other...

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

...

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

After an embarrassed moment we rush to stand up. Straightening out her dress, me buttoning my pants, leaving the dressing room a WHOLE MESS. Taking a glance at each other to make sure we are as presentable as possible, we exit saying

"I think we've changed our minds." Rushing out of the store hand in hand.

We quickly get to the car waiting in the parking lot, where I hand Roxie back her panties as she futilely attempts to soak up the cum filled mess of her pussy. She turns bright red as I stare at her cleaning herself where nearly anyone can see.

"What??" she says.

"We'll need to get all that cleaned up pretty quickly. We wouldn't want you dripping all over the NEXT store now would we??"

THE END


th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers