The Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were obviously overcome. After several weeks of abstinence we were just so hungry for each other. Did I feel myself falling asleep? Did she? Or did we just drift off blissfully together? Was I dreaming or did I hear the door of the dressing room close with a click? Who was calling out 'Mummy?' in a soft, faraway voice? Who was opening the door?

Someone stood in the doorway backlit by the hall light. For a second I wondered who on earth it could be. Her scream told me who it was.

The scream also woke Kate. We looked wide-eyed at each other before my aunt jumped out of bed and ran after her daughter who had just slammed her bedroom door. Kate was still naked, but I wasn't about to face this scene unclothed and pulled on my boxers before heading after them.

Opening the door as surreptitiously as I could I slid into Sophie's room to see her being cradled in her mother's arms. Aunty Kate knelt naked on the bed while Sophie sobbed on her full breasts. Tears ran down the flesh and dangled delicately on those large brown grape nipples. It was a beautiful scene, despite the emotional carnage that underlay it. It was a scene full of possibilities and, despite my misgivings, my boy stirred under the loose fabric.

Not a word was said. For what seemed an eternity there was only the sound of crying and the occasional sniff. It was going to have to be Sophie who broke the silence and her mother and I were going to have to wait. The waiting was awful.

'How long have you been fucking your nephew?' she asked blankly.

I looked at my Aunt. Should she lie? I was completely lost. Kate was the responsible adult in the room. She took responsibility. 'We didn't mean to. It just happened. When Michael came to stay I was so lonely and Michael was... well he was lovely. We shouldn't have let it happen but it did. And we stopped when you came back. I promise I never meant it to happen when you were sharing the same house. But when you went out last night, well, we just couldn't help ourselves. I promise it'll never happen again. Never.' She fixed me with a determined stare as she said it.

'So,' Sophie mumbled snottily. 'He hasn't been fucking us both at the same time. Some relief, I suppose.'

'What?' Kate's look turned to steel. 'What are you saying?'

'Oh, mother. Michael's been fucking me. He's been fucking his cousin. What's so surprising? He fucked his aunt. Why shouldn't he fuck his cousin?'

'Michael, is this true?' I could only hang my head in shame. 'Michael I told you not to touch my daughter. How dare you betray me?'

'Why shouldn't he fuck me? Why are you the only one who gets fucked around here? Can't I have my share as well?' Sophie had raised her head off her mother's chest by now and, though still entwined, they were regarding each other with familiar resentment. 'At least we're the same age.'

'But you're his cousin.'

'And you're his aunt.'

'By marriage,' my aunt replied. I was perversely gratified to see Kate had picked up on my reasoning.

'Oh, mother. Cousins fuck all the time. Cousins get married. Check out the royal family. It's not a big deal. But a boy shagging his aunt? - That's revolting.'

'So I'm revolting, am I? There's something about me that's revolting.'

'Of course not.'

'Aunty Kate. Sophie. Please don't fight.' I couldn't stay out of it, despite desperately wanting to. I knew Kate hated to stand up to her daughter, almost as much as Sophie hated her doing it.

'We can fight if we want to, Michael.' They both said it at the same time. It was ridiculous. And funny. It stopped them in their tracks. They giggled.

'Michael's right,' Kate said, downcast. 'I don't want to fight. I only want you to be happy. I made such a mess of things. I couldn't keep your father happy. When he left I knew you blamed me. And you were right.'

'No I wasn't,' Sophie hugged her mother. 'I wasn't right. I blamed you and I've been a bitch to you all this time. But I wasn't right. Daddy was wrong. Daddy was just a selfish male asshole. But I blamed you and made your life miserable ever since.'

Kate returned her daughter's hugs. 'Not miserable, baby. I just wanted to make you happy. That's all. If you want to make love to Michael I won't stand in your way.'

'But what about you?'

'I promise we won't do anything.' Their heads lay side by side as they hugged, eyes closed. Their boobs pressed against each other's, Kate's deliciously naked and squashed against her daughter's. Sophie sat between her mother's legs and I could see Kate's labial lips parted revealing her moist pussy. Sophie ran her hands over her mother's bare back.

'But won't you miss his tongue?' Sophie asked cheekily, opening an eye to stare at me. 'It is a rather talented tongue.'

'Oh, it's a very talented tongue,' Kate affirmed.

'Look at him. Mummy, I do believe he's getting an erection.' They let go enough to regard the growing bulge in my boxers. 'It's quite a talented cock as well, for a little squirt like him.'

'And big too. I'll miss that.'

'Mother!' said Sophie in mock horror. 'I'm shocked. Come here, perv.' Sophie beckoned me over. I stood by the bed, my groin just about head level with the two women on the bed. As I was about to say something, my cousin indicated for me to shut the fuck up. She reached into my shorts and pulled out my boy, now stiff and eager to see the world. It sprang out with a cheerful bounce, sending mother and daughter into more giggles. 'Yes, it is big. And it always wants to come back for more.' As she spoke, Sophie stroked my cock just inches from her mother's face.

'Oh, god, yes, it's quite insatiable.'

'You'd think most boys would be too ashamed to get hard in front of their aunt and their cousin, but this one doesn't care. I told you he was a pervert.'

'Not a pervert. Just eager to please,' said Kate, smiling up at me then resuming her gaze at my phallus and the drops of pre-cum forming on the head as Sophie tugged away slowly.

'Do you mind, mummy?' Sophie asked. Receiving her mother's blessing, my cousin placed her mouth over my dome and sucked up the juice. 'Would you like some, mummy?' she politely enquired. Kate nodded uncertainly. The way she sank my pipe into her mouth, however, betrayed no such uncertainty. 'Mummy, you are such a slut.' Kate admonished with a laugh. She pulled off my shorts and grabbed my balls as her mother sucked at my manhood. 'My turn,' Sophie announced in a no-nonsense manner, before enveloping my purple dome with her lips.

Kate smiled at her daughter's apparent enjoyment then looked up at me with similar benevolence. My hand softly touched her face then sought out her boob. I held it firmly and she clamped her hand over mine. 'Hey squirt,' Sophie exclaimed, taking my tool out of her mouth momentarily. 'Did I say you could touch my mother's tits? You're her nephew, for fuck's sake. Do as you're commanded. Lay down.'

I knew she was putting on an act, but Kate was less sure. Doing as I was told I lay on the bed between the two women, my dong erect and swaying in the air. 'Let's see who he comes for,' Sophie announced excitedly. The two of them took turns sucking me, Kate, slowly and passionately, Sophie quicker and more aggressive. The obvious pleasure on my face at my aunt's efforts made my cousin try a little harder. She ripped off her top and bra and rubbed my member in her cleavage, teasing it across her hard little nipples. But when her mother did the same there was no contest. When she popped my rod back in I filled my aunt's mouth with a load of cum which she swallowed triumphantly.

'That's not fair. You've got much better breasts than I have,' Sophie declared sniffily.

'That's not true, baby,' her mother consoled her. 'You have beautiful breasts. They are so pert and young.' As she said it she ran the back of her hand over her daughter's nipples. 'You're just so beautiful. I'm so proud to have a daughter as gorgeous as you.' She turned her hand over and held Sophie's boob. They gazes locked together. Sophie reached over me and held her mother's breast. They kissed. Between them my fleshy knob flickered into life.

Sophie demanded I judge their attributes. She stripped off her jeans and knickers and paraded her naked body for our admiration. It was very admirable. Kate lavished praise upon her, but I had to be diplomatic. I adored my aunt's huge melons, but if I favoured them would my cousin get the hump and refuse me hers? I clasped my aunt's hefty jugs in my hands, then my cousin's smaller, bouncier pair. I held one of each at the same time. Pinched the nipples. Sucked on all four. I couldn't possibly decide. Meanwhile, my old boy had definitely decided he wanted some more action.

Disappointed she had lost the first suck-off, Sophie descended on my dick and gobbled him up. Lying on my side I was able to turn Kate over and sink my face deep into her snatch, licking hungrily at her cunt while her daughter sucked me expertly. My tongue knew how to pleasure my aunt and within minutes she had started to squirm and moan.

The noise drew the attention of Sophie who sat up and gazed, astonished, at her mother. Did she not expect her to be so nakedly craven? The surge overtaking her was intense, but it was not enough for my cousin. She manoeuvred around and took her mother's teat in her mouth, sucking hard on it, squeezing it and its pair. The combination of my licking and sucking her fanny and her daughter's stimulating her nipples and breasts sent my aunt into a wild rapture. She bucked and thrashed, screaming with pleasure as multiple orgasms wracked her body.

'Mummy, you are so beautiful when you come,' her daughter beamed. 'Watch me.' With that, Sophie jumped on top of me and sank my shaft deep into her cunt. Holding her mother's hand, she rode me furiously. Kate stroked her daughter's thighs and bum, her breasts and belly as she went up and down on my pipe. When she came she exploded with a shriek and hugged me and for the first time kissed me on the lips. Kate lay with her head next to us and all three of us kissed and probed each other's mouths with our tongues.

There was one matter outstanding - my raging hard-on. It's harder than you think to fuck two women. Who gets the motherlode, so to speak? But as I had screwed Sophie to orgasm it seemed only fair to lay Kate while eating out her daughter. My cousin perched over my face and my aunt straddled my cock. While I sucked one and fucked the other, the women kissed and whispered tender words of love for each other. When I came inside Aunty Kate, cousin Sophie leant her back and licked out my sperm, teasing her clit, sucking deep into her snatch and sending her mother into another ecstatic climax.

We went to sleep as the sun was coming up. Naked bodies wrapped around each other. We could deal with the consequences later.