All Comments on 'The Dressing Room'

by Pericles123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChuLaiMABChuLaiMAB4 months ago

That was very hot You should write more stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really well paced. You take your time explaining the details of the encounter, and that really helps to built the excitement and sexual heat. I hope this really happened to you. I wish it would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was HOT!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Well, coulda woulda shoulda. After that salesman spent all that time with you, then he gave you a great BJ and you not only didn't thank him you didn't even buy the damn pants, tsk, tsk, tsk!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My God, this was an amazing offering, Pericles! An easy 5 and this is coming from a very straight 66 year old guy. All of the emotions were aflame in the interaction between the clerk and the kid but the teasing nature of the cock play before moving to oral sex and swallowing the kid's load was amazing. Seriously so. Thank you, sir.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very hot story had me shooting a nice big load.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had an experience when I was in my late 20's. I was a sales selling clothing and one of the shops I went to was owned by a gentleman in his lates 60's. On one occasion as I was showing him the latest range in the back of his shop he started rubbing the front of my trousers and I could feel my cock harden. I had never been with a man before but was fully aroused. He asked me if I would like to join him as his house when he closed and I found myself agreeing. On arriving at his large house I noticed the curtains were closed. I rang the doorbell and he let me in wearing a silk robe. I noticed that there was a noticeable bulge at the front. We went inside and he offered me a drink and on returning his robe was open displaying the biggest cock I had ever seen it was fully erect and sticking up towards his belly. He asked mt strip which I did and found myself with a firm erection which he dutifully swelled and gave me the best blowjob I ever had and he swallowed the lot. He then got me on my knees and slapped my face with his raging hard cock before putting it in my mouth and then proceeded to face fuck me. When he came I swallowed the lot and enjoyed it. After several visits he fucked me and did so regularly which I enjoyed. Over the next three years I enjoyed plenty of gay sex and very big orders.

limasierralimasierra4 days ago

Hot. Wish this could happen to me. I would have returned the favour immediately and swallowed his load.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous