The Dressing Room - Margot and Scarlett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she kept the Harley accent, "you're so wet down there, ain't ya? So wet and naughty Margot - not even any panties. And you know what I gotta do to a naughty girl, right?"

The Australian didn't know exactly what Scarlett was driving at, but her needs overcame her - she gave the only answer she could.

"Punish me."

Scarlett raised an eyebrow - in surprise, or anticipation, Margot wondered.

"Oh?" she played it coy, obviously having fun now. "And how am I gonna do that?"

"However you want," Margot stammered, sexual desperation taking over. "You can do whatever you want, Scarlett, but please punish me."

Scarlett said nothing for a moment, and then she took a seat on one of the stools.

"I think you needs a little spanking, right." She patted her tattooed, fishnet-covered legs with her two hands. "Get over here, then. But you betta get naked first - I wanna see your body."

Margot didn't need telling twice, not at all. She practically tore the red dress from her body, revealing that she hadn't worn any underwear at all. Everything was on display for Scarlett - Margot's tits, nipples that were hard as anything, and a pussy glistening with excitement. She looked like a different woman - a woman controlled as this moment by sexual longing. It must have built up for years - and soon, Scarlett thought wryly, she'd make that dam burst in more ways than one.

The red dress dropped to the floor, and Margot stood there, fire in her eyes, waiting for Scarlett's instruction. Scarlett knew it instinctively, and knew that she felt right giving those instructions - maybe that was why they clicked so well. Not that she was thinking about it too much at the moment - no, there was only one thing in her mind.

"Well, whatcha waitin' for?" she asked, smile on her face and authority in her Brooklyn-accented voice. "Get over here."

Margot was eager - she bent over Scarlett's knees, trying to raise her butt so it was in the best position for her friend's hand. Did she even jiggle it a little, as an extra bit of enticement? Scarlett certainly didn't need that - her sexy friend, and the feeling of a wet pussy against her leg already had her sold.

She had fun with it, at least at first. She raised her hand in the air, and brought it down on Margot's cheeks - not as hard as she could, but hard enough to elicit a little yelp from the Australian, a yelp of surprise, pain and pleasure all in one. And then, there was a little time before the next blow, time enough to grope the butt, another way of asserting that Scarlett was truly in charge here.

Scarlett kept up this rhythm for a little while, and then she started to get going, smacking harder and faster. And, when she found her speed, she decided to throw a few comments Margot's way, still in Harley's voice:

"Oh, I think you like that, don't cha? You like being punished like a bad girl? Tell me - tell Harley how much you like it."

"I love it," Margot grunted as Scarlett's hand met her ass, "I love it so much."

"I think you can do better than that," Scarlett teased her. "Tell me how much, and I might even give you a little treat after you've had your ass beaten."

Both women knew it would happen anyway, but the comment sent a wave of excitement through Margot's body - Scarlett could feel it, and it made her smile.

"I love it," Margot groaned, "I fucking love it. I love being punished - I love being your bitch. Being Harley's bitch. Smack my ass like the fucking bitch I am. Please, please, do it. Punish it - I'm your bitch. AAAAAAHHHH!"

Margot screamed as Scarlett gave her one last smack, as hard as she could, before pulling her off her legs by her blonde hair. She forced Margot to her knees, her wide eyes, full of fire, looking up at the beautiful clown above her.

Scarlett remained seated, grabbing Margot's head and pulling it towards her for another round of kissing - this time, more passionate, more desperate, as both women really began to lose themselves in lust. Once again, Scarlett took charge, grabbing Margot's head and forcing her tongue into her willing mouth - the Australian actress remained on the ground, kissing and making noises of pleasure as Scarlett used her.

Her friend broke the kiss off - her lipstick was smeared, the mad clown look matching that growing passion in her own eyes. Scarlett used her arms to lift herself slightly, hovering above the stool.

"Get these shorts off," she demanded.

Margot did as commanded, tugging the hotpants from Scarlett's pert ass and pulling them down her legs. She wouldn't have got them past the boots, but Scarlett didn't care about that - she ripped the fishnets around her own wet pussy, and pulled those flimsy pants to one side.

"Time for you to get your puddin," she smirked.

Margot's eyes went wide - this was a moment she'd dreamed about for years.

She didn't hesitate - she crawled forward on her hands and knees, and placed her head between Scarlett's legs. That beautiful, perfect pussy was in front of her, glistening and inviting, and she instinctively started to lick.

She wasn't a complete novice, but those few experiences were so long ago, she may as well have been. Yet it all came naturally to her - she realised, at that moment, that she was built for this. Whatever else she was good at, she was a natural pussy eater.

Margot savoured the taste of Scarlett's pussy, and the cherry on top, the murmurs of pleasure from her friend. She introduced a finger to her friend's pussy, pumping it in and out as she teased Scarlett's clit with her tongue.

"Fuck," Scarlett gasped out as Margot played with her. She'd forgotten the accent now - she was lost in the building pleasure between her legs as her friend pushed her closer and closer to orgasm.

Margot's other hand crept between her own legs, and she started playing with her own pussy. It was crying out for it, needing to cum since the moment Scarlett had teased it with her own finger what felt like forever ago.

Scarlett noticed Margot playing with herself - she hadn't given that order, but at this moment, she didn't give a fuck. She did, however, make one demand of the woman between her legs: "Me first."

So Margot's tongue went into overdrive, and she gave Scarlett's clit a playful, gentle nibble. It always worked on her, and Margot could feel from the increased pressure in Scarlett's thighs that it was working on her friend too.

Scarlett could feel that she was close - she grabbed Margot's head and grinded her pussy up and down her face a few times, and then exploding. She came, and she came hard, spurting pussy juice all over Margot's beautiful face with a scream of sheer pleasure: "OOOOHHH, FUCK!"

Margot kept licking, eager to lap up more of that delicious cum, and she increased the pace between her own legs - moments later, she came herself, shuddering as she was hit by an orgasm stronger than she'd ever known. It stopped her in her tracks - she could do nothing but groan into Scarlett's pussy as those waves of pleasure passed through her.

Both women remained still for a moment, and then Scarlett spoke: "On my lap, Margot."

The naked Margot clambered to her feet, and joined Scarlett on the stool, straddling her. They began kissing again, Scarlett tasting herself on Margot's delicious lips. And then, she reintroduced a finger into Margot's pussy.

Margot half-chuckled at the sensation, so soon after she'd cum, and started to get turned on again as Scarlett removed it. She brought the finger to her mouth, and inserted it, sensually moaning as she sucked the juices from it.

"Margot, you're delicious," she smirked. And then, she remembered her Harley trappings, "I love the taste of your puddin."

She went back for seconds, but this time brought the finger to Margot's lips - she sucked her own juices from Scarlett's finger, and groaned in pleasure at the taste.

"You got a bedroom round here?" Scarlett asked, a Harley voice that was innocent and naughty in equal measure. Margot's eyes went wide with delight, and she nodded a small nod. "Well, whatcha waiting for?" Scarlett said. "Let's go have some more fun!"

***

Eventually, to the disappointment of both women, Scarlett had to leave. After hours of playing with each other, Scarlett had cleaned up and removed all the make-up - Margot had been all too happy to join Scarlett in the bath and rub all over her body, making sure all that Harley-white was gone. She'd taken particular care to clean Scarlett's ass and breasts, and she made sure to give her friend's pussy a vigorous rub with her hand.

And, later, when both women were out of the bath and dry, Scarlett told Margot to return to her pussy, this time with her tongue. She knew that the Australian wanted to eat her out again, and now Scarlett knew that she loved taking charge and dominating her friend - everyone was a winner.

As she came hard, coating her friend's face with her pussy juices, she knew that this was an arrangement both women would grow to love.

Scarlett was back in her casual outfit, Margot in her red dress, as the two women stood in the DC actress' hallway. The Marvel star had to leave, but she couldn't resist another long, passionate kiss before she left, savouring that phenomenal taste of Margot's lips and her own cum. It was a heavenly mixture, and one that she certainly intended to enjoy a lot more.

They were at the door - Scarlett opened it, and stood in the frame. Margot looked at her, not wanting this magical afternoon to end - she could see in Scarlett's eyes that she felt the same way.

But her friend left her with one last thing to enjoy.

Scarlett leaned in, so her mouth was next to Margot's ears, and she effected that accent one last time today: "See ya later, puddin."

She gave her a peck on the cheek and started wandering away. Margot watched until her friend, lover, personal Harley Quinn was out of sight, and then retreated upstairs for more than a little solo fun.