But Better: Hawkeye

Story Info
Hailee Steinfeld gets welcomed into the MCU.
14.7k words
4.67
18.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Florence Pugh or Hailee Steinfeld or Scarlett Johansson or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Well... this is a nice surprise." Hailee beamed gleefully at the two women in front of her, before welcoming them inside, "Please come in, come in."

"Gladly." Scarlett grinned as she and Florence walked pass the other actress, and into the hotel room.

"Soooooo..." Hailee grinned greedily, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"You can't guess?" Scarlett teased.

"I could..." Hailee said playfully, "But I would rather you tell me."

"We're here to welcome you into the MCU." Florence revealed, unable to contain her excitement, "And by welcoming, we mean fuck you."

There was a brief pause, then the seemingly sweet Hailee Steinfeld just laughed, and then said, "Yeah, I got that, thanks."

Florence Pugh was a little surprised by this reaction, as she always figured that Hailee Steinfeld was too innocent to be into this kind of thing. But apparently she had misjudged her, and this entire situation, as Hailee reached out, grabbed Scarlett and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss.

And it was crystal clear that the younger of the two women was the one in charge of that kiss. God, it was so hot. Florence had tried, but she had never topped Scarlett that way before. Both because she was just too intimidating, and because she normally ended up the bottom in these kinds of things. It seemed she would again, and at that moment, that really, really didn't seem like a bad thing.

Proving that point, as soon as she broke the kiss with Scarlett, Hailee slowly made her way over to Florence, looking her up and down challengingly, before repeating the process with her. And Florence wanted to step up to the plate, and at least be the one to initiate the kiss, but she just couldn't help being taken off guard. Scarlett had made it sound like she was the personal welcoming committee for every woman into the MCU, and she was the dominant woman in all of those situations.

However, now she actually thought about it, 'The New Black Widow' couldn't actually remember her co-star saying that. She had said they were going to top Hailee, but that could've been a lie. Or maybe she thought they were, and was also taken by surprise? Whatever the case, what happened next would be interesting.

Although sadly, that initially involved the kiss being broken, and Hailee softly questioning, "Something wrong?"

"Wha, what?" Florence stammered, stupidly.

"Because to be clear, you don't have to do anything you don't want too." Hailee said soothingly, sounding wise beyond her years. She then bit her lip, before confessing, "But I hope you at least stick around and watch. Mmmmmmmmmm, Scarlett is soooooooo hot when she's getting fucked up that big fat ass of hers. It's quite the sight."

"Oh, I definitely want to do this.... whatever this is." Florence quickly reassured, "It's just not what I was expecting."

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Hailee grinned.

"No offense intended." Florence quickly added.

"None taken." Hailee reassured, before confessing, "But sweetie, I was rolling with Taylor Swift's Squad Of Girl Fuckers long before you were in the centre of your first WWE gang bang."

"You know about that, huh?" Florence blushed.

"Everyone does." Hailee shrugged, and then when she saw the look on the face of the other actress, she quickly added, "At least, everyone in the right circles, if you know what I mean. Scarlett was telling me about it the other day, when I was fucking her up the ass."

"Well, who hasn't?" Scarlett quipped.

"Erm, me! I haven't!" Florence whined, "And I really want too."

"Well, you should have been more aggressive about it." Scarlett quipped dismissively, then when Hailee gave her a look she questioned, "What? I was in a dominant mood when we met. And she was just so easy. Another adoring fan of The Black Widow, wanting to worship her. Mmmmmmmmm, and I was only too happy to make her dreams come true."

"Oh, I'm sure you were." Hailee quipped with a wicked grin.

"Besides, have you seen that ass of hers?" Scarlett quipped.

"Yes, yes I have." Hailee said, looking Florence up and down.

"Good to know." Florence quipped dryly, and then suggested, "But how about we get back to the fun?"

"Sounds good to me." Hailee shrugged, before staring right at Florence as she pushed, "So, show me what you've got."

" Gladly." Florence beamed happily.

Although she couldn't quite compared to the other 'Black Widow', Florence prided herself on the ability to give a decent striptease. Well, she might've pulled her top off a little too quickly, but that was just because she was excited, Besides, no one complained. In fact, the other actresses were letting her take centre stage.

Which was a shame, as she didn't get to admire them doing the same, but she did like the spotlight, and hopefully it would be a case of vice versa. Whatever the case, she did a much better job when it came to removing her bra, pants, and then finally panties. And of course, with the final two, she made sure to keep her back to her audience, so she could stick out her thick ass. Which unsurprisingly had her audience practically drooling.

She then got to enjoy the exact same thing, when it was their turn. Especially with her fellow 'Black Widow', who was next. Oh yes, 'The Black Widow' took off each item of clothing while dancing to music that only she could hear, occasionally glancing at her audience, giving them a smile, or removing a new item of clothing. And when she did, it was like twice as slow as even Florence's slowest movements, and all the more sensual for it.

Especially when it came down to showing off that giant ass of hers. Then it was Hailee's turn, and she didn't disappoint. Well, sadly she had chosen to wear a dress, meaning that they didn't get the pleasure of watching her bending over to remove it, but the way she shimmied out of it was still very enticing. Besides, Hailee was obviously going for different vibes than the other actresses were.

Which was further proven by Hailee further pushing, "Now come here, show me what you've got."

" Gladly." Florence beamed happily, quickly closing the distance between them, before shoving her tongue down the other girl's throat.

Something both of them enjoyed for a few long seconds, especially as their naked bodies were pressed against each other, then Hailee broke it, and breathlessly revealed, "That wasn't exactly what I had in mind?"

"Oh?" Florence raised an eyebrow, before grinning, "And what did you have in mind, exactly?"

"This!" Hailee said softly, as she grabbed onto Florence's hair, and pushing downwards.

"Ooooooooh, goodie!" Florence quipped, as she allowed this to happen.

As soon as Florence was on her knees she buried her face in Hailee's twat, so that her tongue slid slowly over the other woman's pussy lips. She even lingered on the other girl's clit, just like she'd been taught while researching to play Saraya-Jade Bevis, better known by her ring name Paige. That had included a month of the WWE's Performance Center, surrounded by some of the most beautiful women she had ever met, and well, one thing led to another.

Mostly because some of the most popular women wrestlers of the time had been eager to meet the actress playing the part of one of them, and been only to happy show her the ropes, in more ways than one. Oh yes, Florence could vividly remember being past around like a piece of meat, eating pussy after pussy, among other things.

While sadly, that would likely not be happening tonight, she was still getting quite the treat, in the form of being able to focus on one pussy. Which in many ways, was better, as she could get a rhythm going, and really savour the flavour. And Hailee Steinfeld was unsurprisingly proving to be very, very tasty. Yes, this wasn't exactly how Florence had imagined this would go, but she had hoped they would get here.

One way or another. Ideally in a 69, but this was good too. Great, actually. Especially as she got the thrill of being on her knees in front of a virtual stranger, pleasuring her at the slightest push, like the slut she was. The little pussy loving lesbian slut, Florence thought with a smile.

It was kind of hard not to get carried away with thoughts like that, especially when being overwhelmed by such a tasty treat. However, Florence was better trained than that, and she dished out the same slow, steady cunt lapping that she always did. Hell, she even remembered to keep away from the other woman's clit after the first lick, as a way to slowly build her up towards climax.

Besides, they had only just started, so it seemed like a good idea to ease Hailee into this. All of them, really. And apparently Hailee agreed, given the way that she gently stroked the long blonde head between her legs, and moaned, gasped and whimpered happily. Yes, there was another reason for that, but Florence chose to believe she was the main reason.

That other reason was of course, Scarlett closing the distance between them, and kissing Hailee right on the mouth. Initially she caught the younger girl off-guard, something which had 'The Black Widow' grinning proudly. Although to her credit, it didn't take long for Hailee to take control of that kiss, and even push the more successful actress down towards her tits.

Even more impressively, the infamous Scarlett Johansson obeyed this silent command without hesitation. Oh yes, she went back and forth in between those titties, taking each of them into her mouth in turn, while Hailee stroke the back of her head. Which made Florence wonder whether she would have to share this tasty pussy sooner than she would've liked.

However, Hailee made it clear she had other ideas, "Kiss my ass, mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, I want the mighty Black Widow to literally kiss my ass. You hear me, Scarlett? I want you to rim me, bitch! Ooooooooooooooooh fuck yeah, I want The Black Widow to worship my fucking fuck holes, front and back, and make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat my fucking ass!"

There was a brief pause, where Scarlett risked disobedience with a raised eyebrow, only to grin with her reply, "Consider it done."

Scarlett had been expecting something like this, and while she had been hoping that she would have a little longer with Hailee's pretty little titties, she wasn't exactly complaining about being given this particular prize instead. Well, maybe part of her was a little disappointed that she wasn't joining Florence in eating Hailee's pussy, as having two 'Black Widows' working over one cute little twat would be quite the experience for the younger girl.

And more importantly, it would allow Scarlett to top from the bottom. Yes, it was a little sad that wasn't to be. At least, not now. But the night was just getting started, and it was nice not to have to go all out right from the start, Oh yes, it was more up to Florence now, and she had every confidence in the other blonde to pull it off.

Given that it was her first time, it was also only right that Florence be the one to taste that yummy pussy, if there had to be a choice between them. Hell, part of Scarlett would've been happy just to watch that incredibly hot display of lesbian fun. But again, in that moment she was more than happy with kneeling down behind supposedly sweet and innocent Hailee Steinfeld, and starting to worship her perfect little booty.

In this case, starting with kisses. Several soft little kisses, starting with Hailee's right butt cheek, and then moving over to the left, giving them both a long, lingering smooch, before going back and forth. Something which very clearly delighted the brunette, who happily dished out some commentary.

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it Scarlett, kiss my ass." Hailee chuckled with wicked delight, "Kiss it while Florence is eating my pussy. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that feels good. So good! Oh yes, cover my butt in kisses, while Florence tongues my twat. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me. Not literally, not yet. Just, ooooooooooooh, worship me. Oh yes, I want both The New Black Widow, and old one. To worship my body. Yessssssssssss, that's it, that's so good. Now give me more. Oh yeah, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, lick my butt hole, you bitch! Ah fuck!"

While Scarlett certainly didn't appreciate being called old, she had been called worse, and there was something to be said for the verbal humiliation of it. Besides, she would get her revenge on Hailee soon enough. At least in a way. Namely by rendering her completely incoherent for a few long minutes after she started tonguing her butt hole.

Well, the combination of that and what Florence was doing to Hailee's cunt was probably what did it, but Scarlett like to think she was the main reason. After all, it was her addition which did it. Although either way, the result was the same. Namely precious the moment where the 'Black Widows' got to top 'Hawkeye' from the bottom, and turning her into a moaning mess.

Inevitably Hailee found her voice again, although it was debatable how much control she had over the situation. Oh yes, Scarlett had been topped by the best of the best, and sweet little Hailee Steinfeld was far from that. Hell, she was nothing but a switch, playing at being a top. Someone that Scarlett could easily turn the tables on if she wanted too.

And if she had been in a certain mood today, she would have happily done just that. Hell, even now she was confident that she could do it, and it was very tempting to switch their positions, and shoved this uppity little bitch's face into Black Widow booty. Either her own, or Florence's equally big butt. Or better yet, both of these bitches worshiping her pussy and ass. But instead, the original Black Widow just chose to enjoy this. At least for now.

Hailee was very much enjoying every second of this, even if she too was picturing how this could be different. Scarlett Johansson might just have the best ass she'd ever seen up close, and while she definitely planned to eat it later, being dominated by that big booty would be heaven. As was being bullied by Florence's equally thick rump.

And then there was the possibility of going back and forth between those big asses, or perhaps even better, between those delicious pussies. Something which Hailee knew for a fact that Scarlett had, and she had been told that Florence was just as tasty. Which was just something she was determined to find out, one way or another, her mind filling with all the wonderful possibilities as her fuck holes were worshiped.

Of course, she sadly couldn't focus on those wonderful thoughts for too long. Not if she wanted to resist cumming embarrassingly quickly. Something that she was sure someone as experienced as Scarlett could easily do. Hell, given the way that she was munching that muffin, it was highly likely that Florence could pushed over the edge without too much effort too.

Luckily, both women seemed content with allowing this to play out, giving Hailee the privilege of savouring this heavenly moment. And then ultimately, try and think of unpleasant things, so that this could last just a little bit longer. Even if there was only so much she could do, especially with such skilled girl fuckers as Florence Pugh and Scarlett Johansson.

At least Florence had the decency to wait until she was ordered to show a little more attention to Hailee's clit. Scarlett on the other hand, started swirling her tongue around Hailee's butt hole, and even teased pushing inside it, without being asked. Thankfully she didn't follow through, at least not yet, because Hailee was pretty sure that would make her cum for sure.

Especially because she was sure that tongue could get pretty far up there, thanks to her most recent butt fucking. Also, at that point she was very relaxed, given that Florence had been lingering her tongue against her clit with every lick. Both of which eventually made Hailee cry out for what she so desperately needed.

"Make me cum! Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, make me fucking cum!" Hailee moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Tongue fuck me you little bitches! Fuck me like the dyke sluts you are! Ah fuck! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my pussy, ooooooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck my ass, mmmmmmmmmmm, just make me cum! Oh yes! OH YES! Oh my God, make me cum make me cum make me cum OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! AH FUCK!"

While Hailee knew she was supposed to sound at least kind of commanding, her inexperience as a top was shining through. Or more accurately, the fact that she wasn't a pure top. Then again, even the most dominant of people would have struggled to maintain contain of the situation when they were crashing over the edge of a wonderfully powerful orgasm.

And in her case, having not one, but two tongues being pushed inside her. Inside her pussy and ass at the same time. And from two women who knew exactly what they were doing. Two beautiful, and incredibly famous women, who were having lesbian sex with her. Oh yes, poor Hailee couldn't even think coherently, let alone maintain her dominance.

Florence wasn't really disappointed by that, as in her experience, even the most dominant of tops would have had much the same reaction to cumming from having two women pleasuring them with their mouths. Besides, it might've been different if it was Scarlett in her place, but Florence was the one getting a tasty reward from this wonderful act. Oh yes, she was getting wonderfully creamy reward, and eagerly swallowing everything she was given.

Well, mostly. She was a little carried away with the tongue fucking, but she thought that was understandable, given this was the first time entering Hailee's cunt. Something she had been aching to do all day long, and before she even met the girl for that matter. And her reactions were just so wonderful. Even if it cost her.

Admittedly, it wasn't much, as Florence had been told to see cum covering her face as an honour. Especially from another woman. Oh yes, it was a sign that she was able to please a woman. Something that not all men could do, and yet here she was with girl cum covering her face. And it was marking her as a pussy pleaser.

And maybe more importantly, a cunt loving slut. And in that moment, she was Hailee Steinfeld's cunt loving slut. Which was the kind of thinking that could almost make her cum, if she only reached down and touched herself a little bit. But no, because she was hoping to cum in a different way. And Florence was sure if she did a good job, she would be rewarded with one.

So she put all her efforts into making Hailee Steinfeld cum for her hard and frequently. Something which was easy to do, now that the flood gates were open. And of course, she had Scarlett Johansson helping her. Hell, Scarlett even pushed a finger up Hailee's butt, something which definitely made her cum nice and hard.

It was a while before Florence followed suit, but she definitely appreciated the help. And the tip. However, she was just so lost in swallowing girl cum at the time. Especially because, again, this was her first time doing so with this particular pussy. However, Florence did eventually replace her tongue with a finger, and wrap her mouth around the other girl's clit.

For a while she went back and forth between those techniques, adding things along the way, and increasing the force of the licking and sucking of Hailee's clit. Anything to make the other girl cum for her. And Scarlett, of course. Something they very much succeeded in doing. In fact, for a few seconds there, Florence thought that they might actually fuck Hailee into unconsciousness.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers