The Drive Home from Class

Story Info
I unbutton my shorts and slide them down my leg.
2.2k words
4.36
19.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the people in this story were 18 or older, some elements of the story are true, all names have been changed.

I woke up this morning extremely horny, but not having time to do anything about it, I just got dressed for classes, not bothering with panties or a bra.

Instead I put on a pair of hip hugger, short, shorts (think Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders) that I like to wear when feeling randy. The shorts are actually kind of indecent, however my husband loves them and encourages me to wear them more often, Being hip huggers, they are lowcut in front, dipping down well below my belly button and stop just before my butt crack is exposed in back. The legs are short - short style, with some butt cheek showing in back. The front of them is the scandalous part. The crotch seem to have an XXX rated mind of its own. Every time I put them on, they automatically mold themselves around my camel toe, perfectly outlining my pussy for every one's viewing pleasure, not to mention how they cling to my butt cheeks and go up my butt crack..

For a blouse I grab a button up flowery top, kind of like a man's Hawaiian shirt. The shirt is small on me and when buttoned up, there are gaps between the buttons giving glimpses of my chest, stomach and parts of my cleavage. When my nipples get hard, they are really obvious in the shirt sticking out like they do. Today I decide to leave the top three buttons unbuttoned, exposing plenty of boob for anyone looking. With a little bit of luck, maybe I can give someone a view of my naked breasts and hard nipples before the day is over. Just thinking about doing that makes my pussy tingle and moisten up.

With me not wearing a bra or panties, there's lots of eye candy for the guys to look at today. Come to think of it, any lesbians who see me today will probably enjoy the eye candy as well.

My name is Jane and I am a Junior at a medium size university, where I am pursuing my bachelor's degree in elementary education, with a goal of becoming a grade school teacher. I am 21 years old, 5 feet 2 inches tall and weigh 105 pounds naked and soaking wet. I have light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes and my husband says i have an incredibly sexy body (that seems to keep him in a constant state of arousal) which he loves for me to show. I am not really an exhibitionist, however, when we get to partying and I have had a few drinks, I do tend to loosen up and have been known to do a little showing off.

As I get to school and am walking to my classes, the movement of my nipples against the fabric of the blouse is causing a tingling sensation which causes my nipples to harden and poke more prominently through my blouse. In turn, my pussy responded to the nipple stimulation and became wetter causing the shorts to draw up even tighter into my pussy, framing my camel toe clearer for anyone looking.

When I get to school and on campus, being that I was dressed kind of slutty, I wasn't surprised when I received more than a few (I want to fuck you) stares, leers and a couple of comments from guys hitting on me.

A couple of times as I walked by and a guy gave me a really lustful state, I would pass by and then turn around and look, only to see them still watching my ass as I walked away. Today, in my state of arousal, I actually liked the looks and comments and it only increased my level of sexual arousal knowing that guys were looking at me in a lusting way.

Once classes are over and I get on the road heading out of town, I again feel the level of sexual needs in my pussy, reminding me of how horny I am. It's about a 40 minute drive home and I am not in a frame of mind to wait for 40 minutes before I take care of the ache in my pussy.

I start rubbing my nipples through my shirt, teasing each one into a stiffened condition and enjoying the tingles each stroke of them sends to my pussy. Wanting more, I unbutton my shirt completely and reach inside and massage my breasts and tweak my nipples, again enjoying the sensations being transmitted from my breasts to my pussy.

Soon my level of excitement is such that I begin to lightly trace my camel toe through the material of my shorts. This is causing the wetness to increase in my vagina and i can feel the moisture starting to soak through my shorts.

As my desire increases, I decide to unbutton my shorts and slide them down my legs. By removing them I am naked from the waist down and both of my breasts are exposed due to my unbuttoned shirt.

I turn on the cruise control, and spread my legs wide apart by putting my right leg on the seat, completely exposing all of my sex to anyone looking. Using my free hand, i resume massaging and tweaking my nipples until they are achingly hard and my pussy is demanding attention.

Sliding down in the seat, I get better access to my clit and pussy, I slowly trace my now wet pussy lips, occasionally inserting a finger, then two, then three into my hole and finger fuck myself. From time to time, I remove my fingers from my pussy, lick each finger clean, savoring the taste of my sex juices, then begin toying with my now hard and fully extended clit.

As I massage my clit, I can feel an orgasm quickly building inside my vagina, causing more moisture to leak from my sex hole onto the seat of the car. As my orgasm builds in intensity, I rub my clit faster, and my orgasm hits. While driving down the highway, I am riding a mind blowing series of wave after wave of intense pleasure, causing me to grasp the steering wheel tightly, while my pussy pushes hard into the seat cushion and the breath gushes from my lungs in a series of loud screams of pleasure.

I continue to drive in this position until the waves of pleasure subside and I can get control of my thinking again.

I realize that I am getting close to the city limit and should probably do something about my state of undress. But to be completely honest, I am enjoying it and besides, it's a naughty feeling and I am feeling raunchy today.

I hit the city limits and drive through town wondering if anyone will notice me. The thought of being seen naked stimulates my pussy and I start feeling horny again with the juices again leaking from my sex.

I arrive home, pull into the driveway and park the car. My plan is to get out of the car just like I am, naked below and exposed above and walk into the house, good plan. I reach for the door handle and start to open the door when I see our neighbor, Jack standing at his mailbox about 75 feet away.

My original plan to walk from the car to the house just as I am, (pussy and butt bare naked, breasts barely covered if at all), never included someone being outside to see me. I had kind of assumed everyone would be inside or at work and more than likely no one would even see what I was doing.

Giving a quick thought to the situation, I take a breath, and deciding to stick with the original plan, open the door and step out. Jack having seen me pull into the driveway is looking in my direction, not expecting the sight he is about to see.

Twisting around in the seat, I am facing out of the car with both feet on the ground and my legs spread open. Jack is getting a clear view of my open pussy and naked beasts as I stand up. Then turning around with my back toward Jack, I bend over and reach inside the car, to gather my bookbag and loose clothes, while giving him a perfect view of my ass and pussy lips. I then turn around and looking at Jack, I give him a cheery "hello, nice day isn't it" and then turn and walk to the house, giving my ass a little extra movement for Jack's viewing pleasure.

Opening the door, I step inside and burst into laughter. I can't believe I just did this. It's one thing to get in the car and drive naked from school, while masturbating. But pulling into the driveway and letting Jack see me naked is another ball game.

Being incredibly turned on by the whole episode. I get my vibrator out of the drawer and proceed to pleasure myself laying on the bed. I start reviewing my day, thinking of the guys on campus that I caught checking me out. I think of the ones that stared at my camel toe or nipples, I think of how the cloth of my shirt and shorts felt rubbing my nipples and clit. As I replay all of these in my mind, my excitement grows as each is remembered and replayed.

While replaying these memories, I use the vibrator to excite my nipples, touching each of them and enjoying the feeling each transmits to my pussy. As I move from my nipples toward my pussy with the vibrator, i replay stepping out of the car and showing Jack my naked body. Thinking of the part where I was setting on the edge of the seat, getting ready to stand up with my legs spread apart, that memory gets my pussy dripping again and I am on the edge of coming. Then the memory of me bending over to get my book bag and clothes out of the car comes to mind. As I rub the vibrator over my clit and teasing my pussy lips with the vibrations, I think again of how bending over resulted in my pussy and ass being spread open for Jack, allowing him to see my actual sex hole as well as my ass hole. That memory sends me over the edge and I am thrashing around on the bed, gasping and whimpering helplessly as my orgasm consumes me and all my senses in an overload of pleasure.

That evening, after my flashing of Jack, I couldn't wait to tell Al what I had done. As we were lying in bed chatting, I told him, I have something I need to tell you.

I then told him about how horny I had been all day, and how I had worn such a slutty outfit to school. I gave him a detailed description of how I took my clothes off in the car and masturbated on the way home.

As I described my experiences, Al became hard and began to lightly rub my pussy while he told me how turned on he was from listening to me tell my story. He asked me about being in the car naked and how he would have loved it if someone had seen me naked and masturbating.

After hearing Al talk about wishing someone had seen me naked, I then told Al I had something else to tell him about my day. I then described about how I had flashed my pussy and naked body twice to our neighbor jack. And how I was so horny I had come in the house and masturbated with my toys.

Listening to me tell about how excited I got flashing Jack, Al's dick was leaking pre-cum like a faucet, taking his dick in my mouth, I proceeded to lick and suck the pre-cum off his dick and milk it for all he had. By now both of us were pretty worked up, not only was Al's dick leaking pre-cum, but my pussy was leaking moisture as well. Getting on my hands and knees, I told Al to fuck me as I needed a hard dick in my pussy. Al proceeded to get behind me and bury his hard dick deep into my soaking wet hole. While slamming his hard cock into my pussy, Al slipped one hand between us and inserted a finger into my ass hole sending a shock to my clit which pushed me over the edge of my orgasm. Al on feeling my pussy constrict around his dick, unleashed is own orgasm pumping load after load of cum into my pussy.

As we lay in each other's arms, spent from our love making, Al said that he had a confession to make as well, and told me about the incident with Becky the day before in the wheat field. He described how she surprised him and they both had masturbated.

READ, "Caught In The Wheatfield" for details on this story.

We agreed that both incidents were really hot and were excited about them. The question is, where do we go from here.

But Jane's real worry is, how am I ever going to get that pussy juice stain in the driver's seat upholstery out??