The Drive Home from the Concert

Story Info
Night at a concert - Third wheel isn't who you would think.
7.3k words
4.5
24k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of the Lil Nas concert and we had secured free tickets from one of my boyfriends friends from university. His name is Jae, he is Korean and two years younger than me. I am 23 years old and Australian and love to watch Lil Nas videos on YouTube. Prior to tonight I had not met Jae but he had 3 classes at uni with my boyfriend last year.

Jae had contacted my boyfriend over the summer about the concert and that he had 3 tickets. He was supposed to go with some of his other friends but they had backed out. My boyfriend, Luca is also 23 and of Italian descent. Luca accepted the ticket offer from Jae and asked if he could use the other ticket for me. My name is Blake and Luca was excited to introduce me to Jae as I hadn't met any of his uni friends.

The day of the concert arrived and Luca laughed when he received a txt from Jae saying that he didn't want to be the third wheel. Luca replied assuring him that it was fine and that I was cool and social and he wouldn't be the third wheel. I did have a habit of being able to get along with anyone and thought it was time I met Luca's uni friends as we had been going out for a year. I also only lived a few blocks from Luca's apartment.

As the day moved into the afternoon I drove to Luca's apartment, I thought that I would drive us to give Luca and Jae a chance to catch up but Luca told me that Jae had actually offered to drive us to the concert.

We waited for Jae to come by Luca's and he showed up driving a hatchback Honda Civic. As I looked into the car I realised it was a mess and Jae looked at us and said 'Sorry guys, my car is a bit of a mess at the moment. I had to offer to drive though, since I am like the third wheel to your date night.'

I opened the door and jumped into the car saying 'Oh no worries. Luca and I will make you feel like you are hanging out with friends and not a couple. By the way I'm Blake.' I hadn't met Jae before but Luca had told me a bit about him so I kind of knew what to expect. The boot of the car was full with boxes and the front passenger seat also had a large box on it so Luca and I sat in the back seats while Jae drove.

We arrived at the stadium and quickly went to the seats buying a round of vodka sodas on the way. We had great seats with a view of the stage and I sat on the side with Luca in the middle and Jae on the other side.

After the first round of drinks I started being more talkative with Jae and we soon started discussing our favourite Lil Nas songs and videos. Jae commented 'For an Australian you know a lot about Lil Nas.'

I fought back 'Hey, I can know about Lil Nas. You don't have to be American or Korean to know of him. Plus he's hot!'

It was a hot night out at the stadium and I was wearing a tank top and pair of shorts that sat at my mid thigh and underneath I had contemplated wearing nothing but instead chose to wear a pair of pink bare butt briefs. Luca was wearing similar except with a longer pair of shorts and Jae was wearing a gym singlet with a pair of black gym shorts.

Between songs Luca had looked at me and said 'Could you be wearing a pair of shorter shorts Blake?'

I blushed and Jae looked over and said 'I don't blame you Blake, it's so hot in here, plus you do look nice in those shorts.'

'Why thank you.' I replied as my face blushed further shades of red.

Jae then went to buy another round of vodka soda's and came back. We finished these quickly as if we were dehydrated from the heat. By the time the concert had finished we must have drank like 6 or 7 vodka's.

We were all tipsy by now and I was getting along better and better with Jae as we enjoyed each other's company and talked about Luca telling all our favourite stories. Luca, I could feel was giving us strange looks as he could tell that Jae was staring too much at my thighs and butt in my short shorts.

Wearing the shorts I was showing off my hairless legs and thighs, I am 5'7" with an athletic build and toned body with short blonde hair and I had a perfect bubble butt which Luca loved to fuck. I was wondering if he had spoken about fucking my ass with Jae as he was starting to stare more and more at it as we walked back to his car.

I was feeling horny from the drinks and knew Luca would know this as whenever we drank like this we got excited and had amazing fuck sessions. I couldn't wait to get back to his place to get it started.

We all walked back to the car a little bit wobbly and talking about how great the concert had been. When we got to the car, Jae said 'Hey bro, I feel a little fucked up. Can you drive back to your place so I can sober up a little?'

Luca was a great driver and I could tell he would have no trouble driving back and that he just wanted to get home quick so we could fuck after Jae had left. He took the keys from Jae and sat in the driver seat. It was then I realised that Jae and I would now be sitting in the back seats together as the front passenger seat was full with the large box.

As I stood outside the car Jae opened the door and ushered me inside following close behind. It was a tight fit in the back and our knees were touching as we sat next to each other.

During the drive home we were almost halfway back when Jae looked at me and said 'Blake you have such amazing legs. How often do you work out?'

I replied 'Oh I work out a little but these are all natural. I must admit I shaved them pretty good today.' I then placed my hand to my leg and caressed it in front of Jae as I checked my shaving job.

Then when I had finished Jae boldly did the same and momentarily touched my legs with the same movement, letting his hand slide from my ankle to just above my knee. I felt electricity through my body and didn't object partly because I liked to show off my body and partly because I was taken off guard by Jae's action.

I glanced to the front seat and the rear view mirror and since there was no objection from Luca thought we were safe then from that move.

I continued and said 'The great thing is that my thighs never have any hair. They are just naturally silky smooth.' I didn't caress my thigh this time to check as I was confident they were perfect. But as I sat there Jae made eye contact with Luca in the rear view mirror and smiled as he turned his face to me.

He said 'Is that right? I do love me some smooth thighs! It's super sexy like the dancers in the Lil Nas concert.' And with that comment he openly began to squeeze my mid thigh. He squeezed and let go a few times and each time he squeezed I couldn't help but let a little oh pass my lips.

Jae's squeezes started mid thigh and went close to my knee then he would go back to my mid thigh. I hadn't slapped his hand away and not hearing a protest from Luca in the front seat must have given him more confidence as he asked me to pull my shorts up further so that he could feel my upper thighs.

I remarked a little jokingly, 'My short are already high up, I don't know how much more higher you want them.' But even as I said this I started to pull my shorts up higher for him.

This gave Jae a perfect view of my pink briefs and he took both of his hands now and started to feel my thighs. He commented, 'Your thighs are silky smooth and I love those pink briefs.'

I said 'Thank you, they're from AussieBum.'

Jae said 'Oh wearing something sexy for your boyfriend? Maybe I should check inside to see if that's shaved and smooth too for him.'

Jae was clearly talking about seeing my naked cock and possibly touching it. I looked in the rear view mirror and Luca was driving and hadn't objected to any of these. I looked at Jae and replied 'You think my cock would be hairy after knowing I am perfectly shaven everywhere else?'

I wanted to see how far Jae would take this and he grinned at me saying 'Well, there is only one way to find out.' He had a clear view for the elastic band of my briefs and he went for them. He took both hands and grabbed the sides of my briefs. I looked at Luca through the rear view mirror and was turned on my Jae's advances as I raised my butt from the seat.

Jae took this opportunity to pull not only my briefs but my shorts as well down my thighs to my ankles. I said 'Fine I will show you that I am perfectly smooth all over.' My naked cock now out in the open in the back seat, I sat there with my semi-hard 6 inch cock exposed.

Jae was admiring my hairless cock and balls and looked back at me and said 'That's really nice. Now let's see if it's going to be nice and hard for Luca.'

I fought back from Jae's comments 'I am always nice and hard for Luca.'

'Touching is believing' Jae said as his hands quickly made their way into my lap and wrapped around the base and shaft of my now hardening 6 inch cock. I clutched my eyes shut and a moan escaped my lips as Jae began to gently fondle my cock.

With my mouth open, he leaned in and started to kiss me pressing his lips against my own and probing my mouth with his tongue. I was so turned on by Jae holding my cock and his forceful kiss that I found myself kissing him back.

He started to make long slow strokes of my cock with his left hand and as he did this he took my hand and guided it onto his now raging hard-on through his shorts. I gripped his cock through the material of his shorts and gasped as I realised his size.

Jae unzipped his shorts freeing his dick so that it was now also out in the open. He pulled down his shorts to his ankles as well and without looking I reached out and started to stroke his bare cock. I couldn't fit my hand around the width of his cock as I stroked him and he was starting to have pre-cum forming at the head.

A lot of foreplay between us had made us both super horny and excited and we had been making out non-stop and stroking each other's cocks. Jae broke off our kiss and I looked back at him wondering why he had stopped.

He took his hand from my cock and licked the pre-cum off his fingers. 'You taste good Blake and definitely hard for your boyfriend, or maybe from me touching you. But let me ask you, do you like to suck cock?' He looked down at his now raging hard 8 inch Korean cock. I followed his movement and took in the huge cock before me as it started to twitch in anticipation of what was to come.

It was eight inches long and it was thick and throbbing before me, I nodded to his question and Jae's next move was to push my head down into his lap to suck his cock. He had put his arm around my shoulders and was in the process of putting his hand to the back of my head but before he could do that I had willingly opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around the head of his huge Korean cock.

As I started to suck the head of Jae's cock I could taste his pre-cum and this excited me more as I began to sink deeper and deeper onto his cock as he started to groan in pleasure of me sucking him.

Inch by inch of his cock moved further into my mouth and throat and I had 5 inches of him down my throat when I started to gag on his cock as it hit the back of my throat. My saliva was starting to coat his dick and was travelling down to the base. I purposely deep throated further onto his dick and gagged to gain more saliva on it.

Each time I gagged, Jae said 'Oh fuck Blake, your mouth feels so good. You give such amazing head. Yeah take me deeper you Korean cock slut.'

This must have been crazy for Luca to be witnessing from the front seat but he had not said anything or made any attempts to stop the sexual activity that Jae and I had commenced. Everything had happened so quickly and Jae and I were lost in our own sexual heat now.

In my mind I remembered a few weeks prior when Luca had mentioned it would be hot to see me with another guy and although we were drunk and had been having sex at the time I thought to myself maybe this is something he wants to see and wants Jae and I to do together.

My mouth was now gliding up and down Jae's 8 inch shaft and I had worked into a steady rhythm as I blew him. I was even using my free hand to massage his balls. My head was bobbing in his lap and his hand was on the back of my head assisting me as I moved up and down on his thick pole. Jae was cheering me on how good I was giving him head and this only made me suck with more intensity.

He was groaning a lot and looked like he would cum any minute. As I continued to suck he looked out the window and out of nowhere noticed something and while I was giving him a blowjob he said to Luca 'Hey bro, can you turn over there. Let's take a detour before getting home. There's a park that has a great private spot.'

I didn't hear any reply from Luca but as I sucked Jae's cock could feel the car make a turn. I wondered what was next and Jae then pushed my head further onto his cock so I now had all 8 inches forced down my throat saying 'Yeah that's it Blake, make that cock nice and wet for your ass.'

I kept sucking Jae's cock making sure it was nicely coated in my saliva as Luca drove us like he was our private chauffer and we were the horny couple in the back seat. As I lifted my head from Jae's lap to get some air I noticed that Luca had tilted the rear view mirror so as to get a better view of what was happening.

Jae must have noticed this as well and said 'I bet it's a bitch to drive and watch all of this. Don't worry, we about to pull over and you can watch it all bro.'

We had now reached a remote parking lot next to a park and the engine stopped. Jae was eager to get out the car and he made me stop sucking his cock by gently tugging my head up from his lap. There was a popping sound as his cock fell from my mouth and my lips detached from the head of his 8 inch Korean cock.

I wiped my mouth and lips clean as I looked around to see where we were. I looked at Jae and asked 'Where are we? And why are we here?'

Jae responded forcefully telling me to 'Step outside.'

I asked again why and he replied 'I will show you once you step outside.'

I pulled up my briefs and shorts and stepped outside the car. Jae had completely removed his shorts and hadn't been wearing any briefs and stepped out of the car naked from the waist down. His raging hard cock wobbling as he moved out of the car.

His cock was still wet with my saliva but before he had exited the car he had said to Luca ' I am going to fuck your boy and get his ass nice and ready for you later.'

He then asked Luca 'Hey bro, can you check if there is a condom in the glove box? Hey you've already seen this much you might as well let me fuck him. That boy is ready for some dick, I just need a condom for good measure.' And Jae winked at Luca.

Jae was grinning as Luca searched the glove box but didn't seem to find anything. Before telling Jae he couldn't find one Luca asked him 'I thought you were too wasted to drive.'

Jae's sly reply was that 'I am never too drunk to fuck bro. Did you find one man?

Luca told him no and Jae merely shut the door and stepped out next to me beside the hood of the car. We were by the passenger side and I could see Luca from the open window. I was facing Jae as he stood next to me and he told me to turn around with a big grin on his face.

'Why' I responded but he just turned me around and told me to bend forward and place my hands on the hood. He then pulled my briefs and shorts down in a fluid move and I stepped out of them as Jae placed them onto the hood.

He then said 'We are here because there is no room in the back of my car. Ever fucked outdoors?'

I shook my head and Jae now holding the base of his cock squirted a cool liquid between my ass cheeks as he aligned the head of his cock between my cheeks with my ass hole.

He said 'Well there's a first for everything.' And I felt him press the head of his cock against my hole and as he gripped my hips with his hands he pressed harder against my hole and pulled my hips back against him with force causing the huge head of his 8 inch cock to slip inside me. I let out a moan as Jae entered me.

'Oh fuck you're cocks thick Jae, go slow.' And I gripped the hood of the car as Jae's cock penetrated my tight ass.

As Jae pushed inch by inch further into me I was breathing heavily trying to relax my ass so that I could accommodate his thick cock. Prior to this I hadn't been with a cock this large and my ass was being overwhelmed by his huge dick.

'You ready for balls deep? You ready for my cock bitch?' Jae said as I looked back at him and nodded.

He commented 'You have the perfect bubble butt that is nice and ready for my cock. Your ass is as great as your mouth, you got me all worked up from that incredible blowjob and now I am ready to fuck this tight ass. Ready for my dick?'

With his cock filling me and my senses in sexual ecstasy I stammered a response 'Yesss.'

Jae thrust his hips forward and his hips and balls pressed against my ass. He was now balls deep inside me. He asked again, he wanted to hear me say it louder. 'Do you want my dick bitch?'

'Yes, yes, yes, fuck me now with your huge cock Jae. Stop teasing my ass and fuck me.'

He slapped my ass once and started to make long slow strokes back and forth. His cock moving back so just the head was in my ass and then pushing forward so that he was again balls deep inside me. I was moaning and rested my head on the hood and closed my eyes as Jae commenced his assault of my ass.

He was taking long strokes back and forth and fucking me without a condom. I groaned back to Jae 'Oh that feels good. Are you wearing a condom?'

He replied no and I said 'No wonder it feels so good. For this kind of cock I need to feel all of it bare.'

Jae slapped my ass again and playfully said 'You like my cock huh bitch?'

As he continued to slam into me increasing his pace I said 'Yes I love it, it's fucking me so deep. I love it, keep fucking me.'

I looked across at Luca through the window and he was looking back at me, I was in lust and enjoying being fucked by Jae as he pulled my head back and turned my face towards his kissing me as he slammed his cock into my ass balls deep once again.

Our tongues were darting around each other's mouths as Jae's hips thrust forwards and back and he ground his cock into my ass. I let moans escape my mouth into his whenever he ground his cock in a circle deep inside of me, hitting my g-spot.

Jae noticed the reaction this created and started to slam his cock harder into me causing my ass cheeks to jiggle with every thrust.

I lifted my right leg resting it up on the wheel of the car which gave a new and better angle for Jae to fuck me even deeper with. 'Yeah Jae, fuck me deep like that, you're giving me more cock than I've ever had before, ahhhh keep going.'

I was in ecstasy and so was Jae as he powered his pelvis forward and back in long strokes grinding his cock into me with every thrust forward his balls pressing into my ass. As I felt Jae's balls against my ass I reached my hand back and began to massage his balls as he fucked me.

Jae's response was instant as he started to moan harder and louder, 'oh damn that feels so good babe, you feel how tight my sack is? I have a huge load for your pretty ass.'

My reply was to moan in pleasure at Jae's fucking of my ass, 'Oh fuckkkkk yeahhhh. Fuck I am cumming Jae fuck you're so good.' As my cock began to spurt cum onto the hood of the car. 'cum with me Jae, come on cum with me, or keep fucking me with your huge cock. This ass is yours tonight.'

Jae let out an almighty grunt and his facial expression changed, he couldn't hold out any longer after receiving an amazing blowjob and now fucking the daylight out of my ass and talking dirty to me. He cried out, 'Oh shit here it comes bitch, ahhhhhh!'

He actually managed to pull out and continued to jerk his cock exploding his man juices onto my ass cheek. He had squirted the main part of his load onto my ass but a glob sat on the head of his cock. When he had recovered he grabbed my briefs and shorts from the hood and used them to wipe his cock clean and swipe the cum from my ass cheek.

12