The Drive Home from the Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My briefs had now absorbed most of his cum and my shorts had a large sticky stain on the back. 'Oh gee thanks, you know I have to put those back on.'

Jae told me he didn't have any napkins in his car and apologised. I took my briefs and shorts from him as he got into the back seat again and put his shorts back on. He turned to Luca and said 'Hey bro, I busted a great nut so I guess we can go home now huh. Oh and by the way, your boyfriend is such a great lay.'

As he was speaking to Luca I was outside the car putting on my now cum drenched briefs and stained shorts and entered the back seat sitting next to Jae once again with our knees pressing into each other.

I said 'Man it was hot out there, I need to cool down.' And started to take off my tank top revealing my chest and toned abs.

Jae looked at me saying 'Hell I ain't mad at you for taking that off, you look fine under those clothes. It was hot out there but fun as hell right?' He raised his hand offering me a high five which I gave back.

'Sure was, I have never done that before' as I looked in the rear view mirror at Luca.

Luca then started the car and proceeded to drive home. I could see Jae eyeing my body again and he looked at me and said 'You know I had to cum quick because we were out in the open. Someone could have come by and caught us.'

I replied 'Oh really, I just thought you couldn't handle my ass.'

Jae fought back 'Oh I can handle that ass all night! I would make that ass sore babe.'

Hearing this I simply replied 'Is that right, so you just gave me a preview by giving me a quickie?'

Jae smiled and put his right arm around my shoulder and started to tweak my nipple. He then put his left hand into my shorts and briefs again and started to fondle my soft cock causing it to start to get hard again.

I widened my knees allowing him easier access and enjoying the feeling of him once again stroking my cock. 'I see you are comfortable hanging out with us tonight and you definitely do not feel like a third wheel now.'

Jae replied cockily saying 'Not at all babe, not at all. Hey bro, do you feel like a third wheel now? Hahaha, I am just kidding bro.' He had directed that comment at Luca in the front seat while he was tweaking my nipple and stroking my cock.

I snickered at his joke and reached across to Jae's shorts feeling his cock which was once again raging hard. 'Feels like you're ready to go again.'

Jae grinned widely, 'Hell yeah I am ready for round 2 with you! Just seeing your chest and abs and holding your cock again has got me going again.'

'Who doesn't like another round.' I replied as I pushed down his shorts revealing his 8 inch hard cock to the open air. 'You are lucky I like to suck dick and wouldn't leave any man with blue balls.'

Luca was focusing on the road and driving as I leant in and descended my head into Jae's lap, opening my mouth and letting his cock squeeze between my lips. I started to bob my head up and down in Jae's lap with his hand on the back of my head once again.

We must have been close to Luca's place as the car started to move more quickly. I was eagerly sucking Jae's cock and lifted my head from his lap to tell him, 'I normally don't suck a cock once it's been inside me.'

Jae pushed my head back into his lap forcing his cock back into my mouth and said 'Oh so you have made an exception for me. I feel so special.'

As we were getting closer to Luca's place Jae lifted my head from his cock and said 'Maybe we could fuck in here if you could ride me. Take off your shorts and briefs.' I didn't say anything and continued to suck his cock.

'Did you hear me?' Jae said.

I replied by nodding with my mouth full of his dick and by reaching for the waistband of my briefs and shorts. I had pulled my shorts down halfway when the car suddenly stopped.

We had arrived at Luca's place, 'That's enough! We are home now.' I came back up from Jae's lap and looked at Luca startled. I could tell he was annoyed so started to put my clothes back on as Jae pulled up his shorts too.

Jae looked at Luca, 'Oh man, c'mon don't be a party pooper and a cock blocker. He clearly wants my dick.'

Luca turned back and stared him down, Jae knew he was raging now. He said 'Yeah you're right it's getting late anyway. It was fun while it lasted.'

As I got out the car Jae followed me out and slapped me on the ass and said 'Good time Blake and nice to meet you tonight. Hey, where is your house I could drive you home.'

I said 'No, it's ok. I came here in my car so I'll drive it home.' I started to walk towards my car.

Luca had gotten out the front seat now and Jae came around and said 'Hey bro, thanks for a great night. The concert was good but fucking your boyfriend was fucking awesome! We should all do this again.' He was laughing hard and I looked back to give him a dirty look. Jae continued, 'Come on bro, you've enjoyed watching it. Maybe next time you can videotape the whole thing.'

Luca looked at him sternly again, 'Listen, yeah you fucked my boyfriend in front of me but it's only because I let it happen. Don't be cocky or a dick about it.' Jae agreed and apologised for being arrogant.

'Thank you again bro' he said as he shook Luca's hand and left.

Luca then walked over to me at my car and asked if I was alright. I said I was and that I had only played along with Jae because he had mentioned to me a few weeks ago he wouldn't mind seeing me with another man. Plus he hadn't objected when he made a move on me.

I was trying to prove to Luca that I wasn't guilty for my sexual actions with Jae and I acted like that for his satisfaction. 'You put the idea in my head, but it was fun seeing you watching on as I sucked his cock and we fucked on the car. I am still horny if you want to go inside and have a wild night.'

Luca said he would like to but he was feeling to tired now and calmly told me we could do that another time and that I should head home. I agreed and got in my car to drive the short way home.

As I was driving home I had parked outside my apartment and noticed a car park behind me. It was Jae, he was getting out his car and walking to my driver's side door. I lowered the window and as Jae reached it I asked him what he wanted.

'Let me be honest, I followed you because I need that second round with you. I thought about being on top of you again and having my dick inside that perfect ass of yours. I need to have more of it.'

I protested at first, 'It's not right for us to do it again and when you follow me to my apartment.'

His response was 'Then take me to another place, we can head back to my place if that's better or fuck in your car. I do remember you saying that you don't leave a man with blue balls and I have a raging hard on for you right now.' He reached down to grab at his crotch as he said this.

I sat silent for a moment and then said 'Ok hop in, if that's the only way to get rid of you. Plus you are lucky that I want more of your cock too.'

Jae ran around to the passenger side and got into the car. As he sat down he pushed down his shorts releasing his hard 8 inch cock standing at attention. 'Oh my god, you whipped out your cock already. What am I supposed to do, suck and drive at the same time?'

Smirking back at me Jae said 'I wish, you could still hold it and stroke it as you drive though. I'll direct you where to go.'

I looked back at Jae and couldn't help but grin myself as I reached across and wrapped my hand around the base of his thick cock. 'You're a bad boy you know that.'

'Well bad boys always get the babe's and you're certainly a babe. Plus you can use my stick to drive anytime.'

I drove and stroked Jae's cock as he directed me to a secluded spot and told me where to park. I stopped the car and Jae leaned across to pull my face down into his lap. For the third time that night I descended onto his huge dick, opening my mouth and sucking the head and working further down inch by inch as slurping sounds began to fill the car. Jae leaned back with one hand behind his head and the other firmly gripping mine as I started to bob up and down in his lap.

His dick was again hitting the back of my throat as I relaxed my throat muscles and moved further down until my lips were pressing against his balls and pelvis. Jae was groaning in pleasure and begging me to keep deep throating his dick.

My saliva was now coating his cock as I slide up and down his long shaft with ease. 'You must really love sucking cock.' Jae commented between his groans.

I lifted my head up from his lap, his cock falling out of my mouth and replied, 'I'm just making sure your dick is super wet for my ass.'

Jae smirked at me, he loved having my lips around his cock but I could tell he wanted it in my ass more. 'Enough talking Blake, time to get naked and hop into the backseat.'

I removed my shorts and briefs as I moved into the backseat and Jae pestered me to also take off my tank top which I eventually did. I was now sitting in the backseat completely naked my hard 6 inch cock throbbing as Jae moved into the backseat and removed his top and shorts.

This was the first time I got to take in his muscular chest and amazing abs, he looked incredible. Jae noticed me checking out his body and said 'Like what you see huh, is tonight turning out better than you had imagined?'

I nodded my head as he sat next to me and I reached out my hand and caressed his abs. 'You are the hottest Korean I've seen.'

'Babe, I'm the hottest guy you've seen full stop, now how about you sit in my lap and ride my Korean cock huh, your ass is begging for some Korean meat tonight.'

I lifted my leg and moved across into Jae's lap. He was sitting back against the seat and I was now sitting in his lap with his cock pressing against my ass cheeks and his chest pressing against mine.

Jae lifted me slightly and reached down to align his huge member with my hole. He held me steady and then slowly lowered me pressing me down onto the head of his 8 inch cock and slightly lifting his hips.

There was a popping sound as the head slide into my ass and I began to moan loudly as Jae lowered me further and further onto his cock until my ass was sitting all the way down into his lap and his cock was now impaling me fully, balls deep in my ass.

'Oh fuck Jae, fuck your cock feels so good all the time.'

Jae leant his head forward and started to kiss me pressing his lips firmly against mine and probing my mouth with his tongue as he began to shift his hips up and down fucking me deeply with his cock.

Our tongues were colliding as his cock entered deep into my ass pressing against my g-spot with every thrust. We were in a passionate embrace and lost in our sexual heat as me made out in the back seat and Jae thrust his hips up and down while also pulling me downward onto his cock so as he could fuck me as deep as possible.

We were moaning into each other's mouths and Jae was talking dirty which only made me want him even more. 'Oh yeah that's it bitch take all of my cock, yeah who's my bitch tonight, ohhhhh fuck your ass is taking my cock like a pro. I can't wait to fuck you again. Who's a bitch for Asian cock?'

I was bouncing harder and faster in Jae's lap moaning loudly as I replied to his comments 'Oh fuck Jae your fucking me so deep, fuck your Asian cock is the best and biggest I've ever been with. Ohhhh my god yes ohhh keep going fuck me I'm yours tonight.'

Jae started to slam his cock into me harder as he increased the pace of our fuck, 'Oh yeah take it Blake, take all off my cock. You're not just mine tonight, I'm going to make you mine every night. You started the night as Luca's but as soon as we met I knew I had to make you mine. Ohhhh fuck yeah ohhhh you ready for my load?'

Jae's words only made me more turned on and desperate to cum, my cock had been rubbing against his chest as we fucked and I was close to exploding. Hearing Jae say he was close to made me start to ride his cock harder as I ground my ass into his hips causing his cock to press into me when balls deep inside me, filling me like I had never been filled before.

We were both sweaty and breathing heavily as we moaned. I let out a groan as my cock suddenly began to erupt with cum, I couldn't hold it any longer and spurt after spurt of my cum shot out onto Jae's chest.

Seeing me cum was the final step for Jae who pulled me down hard onto his cock and thrust his hips upward as he let out a groan and held me balls deep on his cock as I felt my ass fill with warmth. He was shooting his load directly into my ass bare. 'Ohhhh yeah that's it, take my load Blake, feel my seed filling your ass, marking you as mine.'

I leant forward and kissed Jae again as his cock throbbed inside me, we stayed in our positions for another few minutes as we recovered. 'My god Jae you are an incredible fuck, do all Koreans fuck like that or are you just special?'

Jae smirked at me as he said 'Told you I could handle that ass of yours, glad to hear you enjoyed my Korean cock. And I'm one of a kind babe, you won't find anyone that can fuck like me.'

I lifted myself up and Jae's cock slipped out of my ass followed by the leaking cum. I moved next to him and wiped my ass with a towel that I had on the floor of my car as I regained more of my breath and composure.

I looked at Jae and said 'That was the best fuck of my life, thanks for tonight, I had an amazing time meeting you.'

Jae leant in and kissed me gently replying 'Same for me, no one has ever taken my cock so well, it's like we are the perfect fuck pair. I'm glad Luca introduced us and we shouldn't feel guilty about this, after all he enjoyed watching. I bet he started to jerk off as soon as he got inside.'

I had started to put my clothes back on and told Jae that I guess it was time I drive home and he can get his car from outside my apartment. He put his clothes on as well and said he had an idea and that so everything was out in the open he should message Luca to let him know what had happened.

We had both moved into the driver and passenger seat now and as I drove Jae was texting Luca. I didn't know what he was messaging and found out when we had parked outside my apartment and Jae said 'Well, we're all clear, I've sorted things with Luca.' He then showed me the following txt chain.

Jae: Hey bro, thanks again for a great night out with you and your boyfriend. I was definitely entertained and I'm not talking about the Lil Nas concert. Your boy's a real freak for a big cock and I am glad I was able to help quench his thirst tonight.

Luca: Hey Jae, concert was fun and thanks for arranging the tickets. Just so you know I let you fuck Blake and it was hot to see you take him tonight. Don't get cocky though, it can only happen when I allow it.

Jae: I didn't think you were one of those kinky guys bro that liked to watch and fantasise about your boy getting fucked by someone else. I'm glad I could be that gut that helped you out. I think I get the freaky side out of Blake. Oh by the way, I just had to go for round 2 with Blake tonight. So I followed him home and we fucked again. Thought I would tell you and not go behind your back. If you like I'll get some pics next time or even a video so you can watch and jerk off anytime you like. He's a thirsty bitch for my Korean cock and we found that my cock and his ass are a perfect pair. We'll definitely be fucking again soon.

Luca: We'll see bro, you seem to have gotten the slutty side out of Blake that's for sure. Thanks for letting me know, I'll speak with Blake tomorrow but prior to tonight we didn't have an open relationship. Let's see if it's just your cock he wants or if he wants to fuck other guys as well.

Jae: No other guy can compare to me bro so pretty sure it'll just be my cock he'll be enjoying from now on.

After reading the chain I looked up and Jae was grinning back at me, 'So what do you think, want more of my cock? Because I need more of your ass. How about we catch up again next weekend, this time at my place and you can stay the night?'

There was a moment of silence as I pondered this and Jae lifted his top revealing his muscular abs, I looked down admiring his physique and said 'Yes, lets do it. Txt me your address and I'll see you next weekend.'

12