The Drive In

Story Info
Wife shows her true nature.
2k words
2.99
58.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive-in date:

What I am about to tell you happened less than three days ago, my wife of 5 years Holly and I had decided to relive an experience we had in H.S. , but just not with each other. You know date at the drive-in, making out going for all the bases. Now Holly is an attractive woman, not playboy bunny beautiful but she had great breast a nice narrow waist and an ass to dream about. At 5'5" and 125 lbs. she is solid and in good shape as she is something of a gym rat. Holly and I have shared some of our early romantic experience, among them the drive-in date. Mine was not quite as successful as Holly's' She told me that her boyfriend like to have her tease other guys whenever they went out. She would wear provocative clothing that showed off her assets as he called them. She had told me that she was becoming an exhibitionist before they graduated and went off to different colleges. Now I must tell you I am not like her old boyfriend I do not like, to share Holly in anyway. I thought she understood this!

We had a drink before heading out to the movie; I also brought a bottle of Shiraz wine. Now Holly is not a big drinker but red wine seems to get her motor running faster. I found a spot near the back of the lot, got the speaker hook in and settle back for a fun evening. That is what we were having, Holly on her second and usual limit of alcohol, was snuggling close in her body responding to my exploration. She had not wearing a bra or panties for our date and a short summer halter dress. I had just pulled the top of dress down and was working her firm tits. Holly was getting into it, her soft moans coming in rhythm with my massaging her tits. We were brought out our fun by two cars pulling on either side of us. Both cars held 3-4 guys that looked to be just barely able to drive.

Holly said to just ignore them and went back to kissing me. She had not pulled her top backup and even though it was dark the light from the movie lit the inside of the car enough, I knew this because I could make out the young guy on either side of our car. I wanted to move; Holly said no, what if a few young guys see us. This shocked the hell out of me and I got angry. I asked or more like accused Holly of want to show off for them. Holly got defense and it escalated from there into a real fight. So much for a good time! I reminded her I was not her old boyfriend that got off on other guys wanting to fuck her. Her response was to turn to face the car to our right and rise up in the seat to give them a good look at her tits. You do not own me was what she said as she did this act. The four boys in that car look as if they had gone to heaven. Holly continued showing off her tits.

I told her to put them away or we were going home. The hell we are she stated, you can if you want but I am going to stay. Holly swung the car door open and shifter her position to face the young guy, with the car dome light on she pulled her dress up to her waist exposing her shave cunt. I just sat there what was she doing, this was not my Holly this was some dumb slut. So just how far you are will to take this Holly, As far as I want and right now I want to show these boys my pussy, you know the one you were going to get. So after they get a good look what next? You going to invite them over here or are you going over there or is that the end of it. I slammed my fist into the dome light shattering it and busting the bulb. Holly's little show was no longer lit. I told Holly to just sit in the car I was going to get some coffee for her, maybe that would help her sober up.

I was gone less than 10 minute, as I approached our car, I noted 6 boys standing alongside the car on the passenger side. They were unaware of my approach. I swung out to get a better understanding of what was happening. Understanding came quick, there was a 7th boy and he was in between Holly's thighs pumping away for all he was worth. He was slamming into Holly's pussy. He thrust twice more and stepped back; the next guy stepped up and jammed his cock into her cum filled cunt. He did not last any longer, I was not sure how many had gotten her before I returned but I did nothing to stop the other 4 from humping my soon to be ex-wife. Actually what I did was go to several cars filled with boys and told them what I had just seen, a woman pulling a train in the back of the lot.

Over the next two hours Holly was fucked by at least 40 different boys and men. When the last wandered off I returned to my car, I pushed Holly's body back into the car and headed home. I pulled into the garage turned the engine off and went inside. I left the slut in the car in a pool of cum. Her whole body was covered with cum, red marks and bruises. She was going to have one sore cunt when she woke up. I fixed myself a cold drink and went into the den. While I waited for Holly to sober up and come into the house, I started the process of transferring my assets out of our joint account to my own. I used some of the money to pay off the joint credit cards and then closed them.

We had arrived home just past midnight it was now almost 4 AM and I heard the door to the garage open. Holly came through the kitchen dragging her dress behind her; she was still naked and cum covered. She stopped as she passed the den door, our eye met briefly then she ran for the bathroom. I stood following her; Holly slammed the bathroom door locking it behind her. I stepped up to the door and told her to unlock it. She was crying and said no she did not want me to see her like this. I told her in calm almost a whisper that I had already seen her slutty body, so there would be no surprise. She was to open the door and let me in or I would break the door off its hinges. I heard the shower start; I hit the door with all my might, the frame shattered and the door opened. Holly stood at the entrance to the shower trembling. I walked into the room, pulled my phone out and began recording her condition. She was a true mess, cum hardened to a crust clunk to her pelvis, thighs belly and even over her tits... Red marks all over her body. Holly just stood there in shock as I documented her betrayal. After several minute she asked if I was done, could she now shower, clean herself off. I walked to her taking her by the upper arm I pulled and turned her to face the large mirror.

I screamed at her, with tears in my eyes. She kept repeating that she was sorry, that she got drunk, did not know what she was doing. It would never happen again. I screamed at her that I did not care if it happened again because I was done, she could pull all the trains she wanted, go for the gang bangs maybe she should cruise the high school for new boys to fuck. Holly yelled back at me, why had I let this happen to her, why had I not stopped it, protected her. My response was damning. Because I do not own your body! You have and had free will. I did ask you to stop showing off, I even broke the cars dome light so they could not see your flaunting your pussy. I even went to get you coffee to help you sober up because you would not leave with me. No you slut you wanted to show me my place, you wanted to take my pride away from me, well you surely did. I am no longer proud to be your husband, so you own that one dear. DO you have any idea how many cocks you took last night Holly, I stopped counting at 40, but then I wasn't there for the beginning. I released her arm turning to leave the bathroom I said when you have scrubbed that cum off your body, inside and out, come to the den. With that I left her to clean up.

I made coffee and a light breakfast and had it waiting for her when she came down some two hours later. When she saw the food and coffee she smiled, I did not return it. I told her to eat something, get some coffee in her and then she should think what her next step was going to be. Holly began to exclaim her desire to remain married and put last night behind us. I held up my hand to stop her. Eat, drink and think! I turned back to the computer where I was working on the photo and video I had taken of my wife! She ate some of the food and drank two cups of coffee. She put the cup down and without looking at me asked if I still loved her. I almost laughed. Holly I said to her, I fell in love with you from the moment I saw you the first time.

My love has grown with each minute I have spent with you, so do I love you. Yes I love you or at least the person I first met and married. However if the question is do I like you? Then as of last night I would also say no. The second I laid eyes on you, on your back in the front seat of the car, a late teen boy pounding away at your pussy. I stopped liking you. You became a slut, a cheap gutter whore, so cheap she did it without pay. I think that you regressed to your H.S. character at the drive-in with your boyfriend and he enjoyed having you perform for his amusement, he may have gotten off on your displays, your sultry, slutty behavior, and I am not him. You knew going into this married age I held strong believe about fidelity, loyalty and respect. None of which you gave me at the drive-in. Holly had taken a seat on the floor, crying intensely her whole body shaking.

I waited nearly an hour before her crying slowed. When she was silent for a few moments I asked her if she had anything she wanted to say. She again started to say she loved me etc. However I stopped her. I told her she should go to the guest bedroom, make the bed and get some sleep. But I want to sleep with you I love you. I need you now more than anything! WOW I responded, now you need me more than anything, well I tell you what if I were to act on how I feel right this second you would be out the door along with anything that might remind me of you. So be thankful I am only asking you to go to the guest room. She stood. How long must I stay there? I was honest with her I did not know, perhaps forever. But between now and whenever you will need to go and get tested for STD, I will not touch you without that clearance. I do not want anything to do with your potential diseases. I want children in my future and will not risk their health.