All Comments on 'The Drive In'

by Badwriter66

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dialogue with nary a quotation mark?

Why not take the time to see how this is done properly/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2*s FRUSTRATION

Really poor decision by Badwriter66.

Left the reader with a very bad case of story interruptus. Ouch😕.

Just so 2*s.

Is it so difficult to finish the story??

I wasn't

AMerryman

P.S. A commentator on your previous story said you are purposely disrespectful to the reader. I didn't agree, at that time. Now, I wonder......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very poor writing skills

But the author did end the story...They divorced as expected. No man stays with a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that’s few minutes I’ll never get back

Poorly written and terrible finish, scored a three for the content.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
There is a story.

Yes. Somewhere in that mess of words is a story.

Go back and try again. This time get an editor. Rewrite it at least a dozen times. Read other stories and learn how to develop an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You lived up to your name: Badwriter.

Pulling a train in a drive-in will get you busted by the cops. Yeah, there are people who will call the police on you.

Next, breaking down the down in your house will cause your neighbor to call the cops on you. Yeah, there are people who will call the police on you.

She's just been fucked for over 40 guys and you think she needs to have sex with you? You're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Melodramatic nonsense

This is not erotic. It’s an “I hate women” diatribe.

40? Really? 40? Please don’t write this kind of stupid shit again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Badwriter

A child from the Kindergarden!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! Annony's wife was

the queen of the drive ins in his town

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
no way

out the door she goes. Just tell her if you ever see her at the drive in again you may be one of the many. But with a rubber

damnewcdamnewcalmost 6 years ago
Unreadable

Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Not even close to being enjoyable. Sound d a lot like a bitter man trying to write a story where he is the hero. Really very pathetic if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great topic

...the arrow just missed the target... I would like to suggest you redo this one and make the adjustments mentioned by others... It is a stretch but i think this could be in the "4" area...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Sir, please sconsider a stop to your writing if you won't revamp your offerings

You aren't covering new ground, your grammar is awkward, and your male protag is always over the top.

If you want to deliver the BTB message, this site has an endless appetite for it. But you have to bring something special to the party. Clever plots, good dialogue, a husband who has no special skills but prevails anyhow. Something eh?

Thanks for not being a pro cuck loser , I respect your intrinsic POV, but please step your game up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where's. Annette

Where's Annette? Surely she will comment that this happens once a week to her. Good times. Xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it! 5 Stars

I replaced the wrong words/tense in my mind as I read. We all aren't English majors! There is a lot of commonality to the human experience so I don’t believe each story needs to be unique. Overall it was an enjoyable read and I hope your creativity results in more “Loving Wives” stories.

fordcurryfordcurryalmost 6 years ago
40? really?

A story needs to be plausible, with at least some basis in reality. You don't need to use Turabian's Chicago Manual of Style, but like the others, get an editor to help, even one of those writing programs.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Where

Where is Annette? I, for one, miss her. Forty guys in a drive in gangbang is kind of a reach. Even for LW.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
The husband is a controlling ass

Any woman married to him would be bound to rebel. Sorry, but not a very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really, really..

...bad! Is english not your primary language? After 40 plus guys he is still thinking of staying with her? He should have thinned out the crowd with a tire iron, then kicked her out of the car and drive out of her life. Thanx!

Loklie

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Wimped out at the end

Let her heal then out she goes. Find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hahahahaha...

You cuckold whipped cum slupper !!!

Go back to the garage and to your car... remember the cum puddle left on the front seat by your leaking whore ??? Well buddy get to lapping it all up !!!

Then you can go back in the house and eat the constant flow dripping out of your wife since she didn’t douch.... you totally wimped out on your his one and let her stay, even telling her you’ll start fucking the bottomless pit of her pussy after she gets checked for STD. Fuck guy maybe she’ll fuck you with a strap on since apparently she’s the only one with BALLS !!!

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Yikes. To be fair, you did warn us with your username, so I have only myself to blame.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

He was going to stay with her? Ew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Pulling a train of 40

Bullshit story. First of all 40 guys isn’t believable, secondly he’s sicker than she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pointless

shadrachtshadracht2 months ago

Name checks out. Poorly paced with characters who are characatures of humanity, and no ending. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous