The Driver - An Erotic Love Story

Story Info
Two paths cross at the perfect time. They both fall hard.
6.6k words
4.51
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLCO
FLCO
15 Followers

His phone buzzed with a new Uber pickup. He looked at it, grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

He liked meeting new people and mostly enjoyed providing a valuable service. A good 99% of his customers were pleasant and liked conversing during the ride.

This particular pickup was a single mom and her teenage daughter.

He pulled up, opened the front passenger side window so she could see him and verify he was legit.

He could tell she was single based on things he heard her say, "Your dad will be here by 6 tomorrow night so make sure you have all your stuff ready."

He was also glad he had a full size truck which gave people a ton of space in the backseat, and the bed for luggage or packages.

He arrived at her destination, obviously her home and helped her out of the truck.

Next pickup was an apparent husband and wife, both of whom had been drinking.

Oh how he loved these types. 50/50 toss up as to whether they'd be groping all over one another or at each other's throats.

As much as both scenarios made him uncomfortable, he preferred the former.

Thankfully that was the case here. Nice people, in their early 50s he would guess.

Initially, they didn't have a whole lot to say to him since they were all over one another in the back seat.

The wife piped up and said, "Look how big this back seat is! Think he'd take us somewhere private, get out for a while while we go at it?"

She thought she was whispering but being pretty lit, she wasn't whispering at all, "I kind of like him. Ask if he'll join us."

The husband replied, "Yeah how about it...Seamus is it? I'm willing to give you a big tip if you'll take us somewhere so we can have some fun. Maybe pop the tailgate, we'll jump in the back?"

He pondered it for a few seconds, "As much as I appreciate the offer I'll have to pass."

The husband shot back, "I get it and it's OK. Are you curious at all about the tip at all Seamus?"

Seamus glanced in the rear view mirror at him, "Sure. How much?"

"Well Seamus it's not so much as a how much, but a what. Honey, show him your tits."

The wife raised her shirt up, showing what were obviously store bought tits with no bra. Really nice, but not his preference.

"Seamus I'd like to watch my wife suck you off. You can come in her mouth, or all over these babies, it's up to you. Trust me brother, she sucks a mean dick!" He bounced one of her tits as he talked.

He didn't know how to respond. Never in his life had he ever been propositioned by a couple before.

Single (or even married) women customers several times, but never a couple together.

"OK Seamus how about I sweeten the offer?" He put his mouth to his wife's ear.

She got up, turned around, pulled her skirt down showing Seamus her shaved pussy. She reached around and put a finger in, moving it in and out.

"How bout it Seamus? You can fuck her. All I wanna do is watch. Aaaaaand maybe take a few pics."

"Sir I really appreciate it but I'm gonna have to decline."

"OK brother, no hard feelings at all."

He reached their destination, they got out and tipped him $100.

By now it was 11pm, he signed off and headed home.

He worked his regular job the next day, nothing exciting to report. Just a 7-4 treadmill.

He got home, had a bite to eat, turned on the tube and just stared at it. For how long he didn't know.

He signed in to the app, thinking, "Well let's see who's out there tonight."

Sure enough, 20 minutes later he got a buzz for a ride request.

He grabbed his keys and headed out.

The customer was a single male, just a quick trip to the grocery store.

"Would you mind parking and waiting? I promise I won't be but 15 minutes tops."

"Sure, no problem."

He fiddled with the radio and his phone for a few minutes.

His phone buzzed, another ride request.

It said it was someone at his current location, a single female rider.

He accepted and contacted her to tell her where he was parked and asked if she minded another customer in the vehicle.

She was OK with it, and found where he was parked and got in.

A pretty girl, maybe mid 30s. She had been crying.

He offered her a box of kleenex which she accepted and thanked him.

The other customer finally came back with a few bags and hopped in.

The two back seat occupants knew one another. Words started to fly.

"Let me guess, getting a few groceries for her?"

"No Miranda they're for me and you. I told you she and I were finished. Can't we just go back home and talk about this?"

"No Mark we can't. I'm done. I can't trust you when we're not together any more."

These interactions always made Seamus uncomfortable. You never know when things might blow up, but he didn't get that feeling for this one.

Mark actually calmed her down and Seamus was able to take them both back to Mark's point of pickup.

Crisis averted, or so he hoped.

Another buzz, another request. This one was 5 miles from where he was so he headed that way.

The request was from a residence, a nice condo to be exact.

He pulled up to the curb and noticed the customer waiting. He rolled down the window so she could verify his identity.

He tried to introduce himself but his voice caught in his throat.

Wow. She was mesmerizingly beautiful. Around his age, long blonde hair and a nice smile. Her perfume wafted in the window. Damn. He'd never noticed a woman's perfume like that. It was incredible.

She smelled amazing.

She gave him a little smile, "Hi, Seamus, right?"

"Hi. Yep Seamus it is. And you're Maggie, yes?" he smiled back.

"Yep, that's me." She shot him a killer smile.

She got in the front seat and quickly buckled up.

His first reaction was to say she's supposed to be in the back seat. But there was something different about her. Something special.

He asked where she needed to go.

She seemed friendly but distant.

"What? Oh...right. Well Seamus how about we just drive around for a while? I just needed to get out for some air."

He wasn't sure how to process this one.

This beautiful, great smelling woman had no place to be or go.

In what little light there was, he could tell she had on jeans and hiking boots of some sort and a denim jacket.

He was nervous and uncomfortable. Never before had he felt uncomfortable with a single female passenger.

But every other single female passenger was in the back seat, with this imaginary wall between them. Small talk took place for sure, but that was expected.

This one was different. He felt an immediate attraction to her. His palms were sweating.

He thought to himself, "Damn man come on..say something...anything."

He was at a complete loss of words. Now he just felt plain awkward.

"Are you always this quiet, Seamus? Or do you prefer Seamus?"

"Oh um...sorry about that. I'm not used to having a customer in the front seat. And Seamus is fine, so is Seamus. I'll answer to either one. "

"Oh shit am I not allowed in front? I've never Ubered before. I'm so sorry Seamus. Should I get in the back?"

The ice was finally broken. And yet he still had no idea what to talk to her about.

He loved her voice though. Very soft, feminine and very sexy.

If for no other reason than to hear her voice he needed to speak up and engage in a conversation.

From her perspective, she liked him. She felt a strange attraction she couldn't explain.

She could tell he had a nice smile and she thought he smelled nice.

She was shy at times, but on this occasion she felt the need to take the first step. And the second. And the...

"So...just needed some air, huh? Stressful day at the office? What do you do?"

She turned her head to see him smiling. "Ooohh..." She thought, "I love his lips. Damn."

"Yes. Just needed to get out and didn't feel like driving myself. You don't mind being my chauffeur, just meandering around, do you Seamus?"

"Oh no not at all, it's a nice change of pace. I don't get someone like you very often."

He knew he opened himself up. Dang it.

"Someone like me? What do you mean, exactly?"

He fumbled and barely recovered, "Well, someone just looking to get some air with no destination in mind."

What he was thinking though, was someone as pretty as her. Someone as soft as her. Someone as sexy as she was. Someone who's voice made him melt every time she said his name. And someone as truly mysteriously interesting as she was.

"Oh. OK. Gotcha. Do you have a place in mind, Seamus? Or will we just drive around? Like I said, I have no place to go and no time frame. I'm all yours."

He looked over at her, she shot him a wink and that smile.

Think man come on. She's baiting you to talk to her. Don't be so pathetic for once.

"So was it a rough day at work?"

"Oh you did ask me that a second ago didn't you, sorry. Yeah you could say that I guess. Just, you know, contemplating life. The decisions we make, the paths we choose. I'd rather not talk about myself though. How long have you been a Uberer...Uberist...Uber...Person?" She laughed at her own joke.

He laughed with her, "A few months I think."

"You like it?"

"It's...interesting I'll say that much. Some of these people though," he laughed.

She smiled when he laughed.

"Most folks are nice but there are some who don't know social boundaries."

"Yeah? Tell me a story. I could use a distraction. I'll bet you have some good ones."

"OK, sure. I have gross ones, funny ones, sad ones and sexy ones. What would you like?"

"Hmmm. How about...a sexy one?"

Oh shit which one to tell? He figured why not tell her the one from the other night.

"OK, sure. Just the other night I picked up this couple who'd obviously been drinking. Nice enough people really, not mean drunks like some people can be. Any way, they wanted me to take them somewhere secluded to have sex in my truck."

"Oh my! So what happened? Did you do it? I mean did you take them somewhere?"

"Well there's more to it. He said if I did it, he would have a nice tip for me."

"Yeah? How much? Did he tell you up front?"

"Well it was more of a what vs a how much. He said he wanted to...uh..."

"Wanted to what? You can't hold out on me now Seamus, you better tell me!" She laughed and slapped his right arm which was resting on the console.

He hesitated again, unsure of just how frank to be.

"He said he wanted to...ahem...he said he wanted to watch his wife suck me off and come in her mouth or on her tits."

He could feel her gaze on him. He could tell he shocked her with such bold language.

She gasped, "Oh my God. And...did she? Did she suck you off? Did you come in her mouth or on her tits, Seamus?"

He continued as he gave her an uncomfortable sideways glance.

"No, I chickened out. Then he had her get on her knees, turn around, pull her skirt down and finger herself. He said he would sweeten the offer by letting me have sex with her while he watched and took pictures."

She had a look on her face he'd never seen before. A look of desire. Lust. Passion. Sexual curiosity.

She was almost completely turned sideways, facing him and hanging on every word.

"And? Did you? Did you have sex with her Seamus?"

He shot her the quickest of sideways glances, feeling embarrassed.

"Nope. I took them to their home, they tipped me a hundred bucks and got out. End of story."

She sighed and sat back, staring out the side window. She was oddly relieved that he didn't do it.

"Seamus, where's the closest Dairy Queen or Coldstone? I want some ice cream, my treat. You can have whatever you want."

"Hmmm...lemme get my bearings here...oh I know. OK, we should be there in a few minutes."

He changed course and pulled into the Coldstone parking lot a few minutes later.

She unbuckled, got out and came around to his window. She put her hand on his arm, "OK tell me what you like and I'll be right back."

He smiled, "A gotta have it chocolate devotion with extra almonds. Thanks."

She smiled, "You serious, Seamus? That's what I always get too! Be right back."

She gave his arm a squeeze and scampered off.

He watched her walk to the door of the place. She had a nice walk, he thought.

He put some music on the radio and turned it up loud enough to hear from the back of the truck.

He got out, walked to the back and opened the tailgate.

She came back with their desserts and hopped up on the tailgate with him.

She felt oddly at ease with him but she couldn't explain why.

She sat closer to him than one would think two strangers would sit.

She slid a little forward and let her feet swing as she enjoyed her ice cream.

He was still nervous around her and felt awkward. He still wasn't sure how to talk to her though, seeing as how that last conversation was a doozie!

She took a bite of her ice cream and looked at him. She waited for him to notice she was staring.

Feeling self conscious, he said, "What's wrong? I have ice cream on my face?"

She laughed, "No. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"Was that story you told me true? Or was it your version of a pickup line?"

He laughed, "Ha yeah. A pickup line. Yes it happened exactly like I said. I have a few more like that if you're interested. I didn't get them from Penthouse Forum or Literotica if that's what you're implying."

"I didn't mean to offend, it's just that it's hard to believe you turned them down. Did she at least have nice tits?"

"Oh yeah, they were really nice. But fake as hell. Obvious bolt ons."

She nearly choked on her ice cream when he said that.

"Bolt ons? Oh shit Seamus that's hilarious! Bolt ons...I love that."

She moved the ice cream in her cup around, occasionally looking up at him.

"So do you have any more stories like that?"

"Oh yeah do I ever. You gonna believe me this time?" He gave her a playful grin and a wink.

"Try me. Go."

"One ride request was from another couple. Only this pair was sober and barely gave me a glance when they got in the truck. They were all over one another as soon as the door closed. They were seriously into one another, kissing, grabbing, groping all over the place.

Next thing I know, I see her head disappear. It wasn't too hard to figure out what she was doing. It was like they had no clue I was even there. A few minutes later I see him tense up, his eyes squeezed shut and he has fistfuls of her hair. A minute later, she pops up, using her finger to wipe the sides of her mouth and chin into her mouth."

By now she had stopped eating her ice cream. She had that look again.

"Are you saying she sucked him off right there in your truck? Behind you?"

"Yep and she wasn't quiet about it either...moaning and slurping."

"Oh my...did that turn you on, Seamus?"

She looked at him. With interest.

He stopped messing with his ice cream and looked at her.

"Actually it did. That one did."

"Can you tell me what you liked about it?"

"Sure...for a woman to do that, in private, never mind in front of a stranger, is extremely intimate. She's taking a part of his body into hers. It's not like regular sex where...you know...fluids leak out.. It's downright sexy. And very erotic."

She was flush red. Not from embarrassment. But from being turned on.

"And...how should I say this...there was no evidence if you catch my drift."

"Yes Seamus I'm picking up what you're putting down. Oh my."

She fanned herself with a few napkins.

"Maggie, are you OK?"

"Yes I'm just a little flushed. My ice cream is really cold." She gave him an awkward smile.

The ice cream wasn't too cold. No. She was turned on to the point she was wet. She fought the urge to squirm on the tailgate.

It wasn't just that, it was this attraction she felt toward him. Listening to him talk so nonchalantly about his customers. She found it refreshing and exciting.

"Do any women by themselves ever come on to you?"

"Well, there was this one time at band camp..." he smiled, waiting for her to get the joke.

She got it right away and nearly peed herself laughing as she had to spit out the bite of ice cream she'd just taken.

"Yeah several times actually."

"You hook up with any of them?"

"No."

"Can I ask why not?"

He looked down at his ice cream and stirred it.

"Because I wasn't sure if they were being genuine. Was it a dare? A sorority pledge hazing thing? I don't want to sound weird or anything, but...well...I've never had a one night stand. I'm not saying I see sex as love, but I do see them as related. It's hard to explain.

Anyway, yes several women have come on to me in the backseat. I've seen them purposely hike their skirts up, spread their legs, with no panties on by the way, start masturbating and ask me if I'd like to lend a hand.

I've had them get completely naked and change clothes, making sure I was watching. I've been offered to be sucked off vs payment for a ride. That's actually more common than you might think. And when these women make the offer to suck me off, believe me they aren't bashful about being very descriptive in what they would do to me. In great detail. And man are they pissed when I turn them down!

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, I don't know."

She found herself wondering, "Who is this guy? He's had women make offers like that and he turns them down?"

She put his hand on his thigh and softly said, "I think you're amazing Seamus. Not many men would be able to resist that sort of temptation. You should be proud of yourself."

She looked down at her cup as she moved the ice cream around and asked him, "Do you have a wife or girlfriend waiting at home?"

"No I don't. Why?"

"Oh no reason, just curious." She looked up and gave him a sly grin.

"How about you?"

"That's a conversation for another time. And there will be another time, Seamus." She smiled and gave him a wink.

They sat there in silence for what seemed longer than it actually was.

"You think you'll ever give in to the temptation? It sounds like it happens often enough you could take your pick if you wanted to."

"Ha yeah. Take my pick. You're funny."

"Hey I'm being serious! Why'd you say that?"

"Look, Maggie, I think you're a really nice girl and very, very pretty to be honest. I just don't see myself as desirable when it comes to pretty women, OK?"

She wasn't sure how to respond to that, since she was finding herself becoming more and more interested in him and attracted to him the more they talked.

She was having feelings she had never had to face. She needed time to process what was happening.

She looked at the clock on her phone.

"Seamus, I've really enjoyed our time together tonight. I've had a great time, you're a wonderful host.

But I think I should go home now."

They gathered the cups, he took them to the trash can as she got back in the truck.

During the drive back to her condo she was definitely not as talkative as she had been.

He was concerned he'd upset her somehow.

When he pulled up to the curb, she unbuckled and paused with her hand on the door handle.

"Seamus. I'm going to say something and I want you to let me finish so don't interrupt."

He swallowed hard, "OK."

"When I said earlier I really enjoyed tonight, I meant it. I really meant it. I'd like to do this again soon. No agenda, no schedule, no specific destination. Watch for a pickup request from me soon, OK?"

He was stunned and so relieved.

She leaned over and kissed him on his cheek.

He felt flush. Wow, she smelled so damn good.

She got out, "See you soon Seamus. I promise." She closed the door, turned around and waved bye to him before heading to her door.

He made sure she got in without any problems and drove off.

She closed the door behind her and burst into tears. Uncontrollable sobbing, tears streaming from both eyes.

She slumped to the floor as the tears continued to flow. She clutched her chest in pain, an internal pain not unlike a broken heart.

FLCO
FLCO
15 Followers
12