The Driver - An Erotic Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran to the bathroom and closed and locked the door. She paced the floor, whispering to herself out loud, "Oh God, what's happening to me?"

Never before had she felt such an unexplainable attraction to someone she'd just met. She had no idea what was happening. Or why it was happening.

She felt herself about to hyperventilate and tried to calm down.

Little did she know, in his truck he was experiencing the same thing.

He waited until he was out of sight of her condo before repeatedly slamming his fist against the center console, yelling, "You fucking idiot. You did it again. She's nothing short of completely amazing and you didn't give her the slightest indication you were interested. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He was so angry he burst into tears. But it was more than that. There was this strange feeling in his chest. He hurt like he'd never hurt before.

It was due to the separation from her. Someone he'd just met mere hours before.

He was glad he wasn't a drinker or else he'd have gone on a binge and passed out.

He got home and sobbed, just like she did.

The next day he didn't sign on to the app. He was still angry with himself and being honest with himself, was she really going to request him for a ride again? Really? He wallowed in self pity, doubting her sincerity.

The next day she put in a ride request. He didn't respond, someone else did so she canceled it.

She was determined to see him again.

She needed him. She needed to hear his voice, see his smile.

She didn't want to seem desperate but she couldn't help it.

She was putting in a ride request nearly every 30 minutes, hoping he would respond.

She cried thinking she'd lost him before she had a chance to make him hers.

Another day passed and she looked for him again. Not there.

She was not giving up.

But by now she was wondering how she might find him another way.

She would sit on her front porch stoop, looking up at the sky, "Where are you Seamus? I need you."

By now, 4 days had passed.

She fell into a depression she had to mask, which wasn't easy.

It was now a Saturday morning around 9am. He was feeling better now, and not so angry with himself. Still mopey though, just feeling blah.

He figured he'd log into the app and see who's out there.

Within 5 minutes a request came in.

It was from Maggie!

His heart jumped. He was instantly shaken from his pity party and got excited about seeing her again.

She really did what she said she would do!

He couldn't get to his truck fast enough.

When he got to her condo he got out and ran around to open her door.

She barely gave him a glance when he opened her door.

"Hi" was all she said. He noticed she had a little braided ponytail with a little gold four leaf clover on the end of it.

She looked stunning.

He could tell she was upset. Very upset.

She had a little duffel bag she tossed in the back seat.

The walk back to the driver's door took an eternity. A million thoughts ran through his mind.

His heart sank.

He was nervous as he buckled up, his voice wavering, "Maggie...what's wrong? Are you OK?"

"Just drive." She wouldn't even look at him as she just stared out the windshield.

He pulled away and got to an intersection with a gas station a mile or so down the road.

"Can you pull in here please?"

He noticed she didn't say his name.

He pulled in and put it in park.

As she unbuckled and opened her door she told him, "Get out and wait for me."

He did and stood next to his door as she approached him.

She nearly ran to him and grabbed him tight with both arms, her hand rubbing the back of his neck as her eyes welled up.

She pulled back and started slapping his shoulder with both hands as she yelled at him.

"Dammit Seamus where have you been?" She was sobbing. "I've been looking for you. Do you want me to leave you alone? Is that it? Because I can't, OK? I meant what I said the other night. I'm not some wackadoo chick stalking you. Please, Seamus, you have to believe me."

She wiped her eyes to try and keep her makeup from running.

For the first time he noticed her beautiful green eyes.

He hung his head in tears as she reached for his hand. "Maggie I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I don't have a valid reason for not being available. I'm so sorry. I just...things are happening to me and I don't know how to deal with them. But I'm better now. Much better now that you're here. Did you have anything particular in mind today?"

She felt better too, now that she was with him. She squeezed him tight again, her sobs giving way to sighs of relief.

She reached for his face, holding him with both hands and pulled him to her as they shared their first kiss. It was a kiss they would remember forever.

She asked, "How much time do you have?"

"For you? I have all the time in the world." He gave her a big smile as she smiled back, feeling like a weight had lifted.

"Let's take a drive to the beach. I know a good one that doesn't have a ton of people there."

"OK boss the beach it is."

They went inside to get some drinks and snacks.

Once they were back in the truck

she put the middle seat/console back in place. She reached over and rubbed his arm as he drove.

Her touch melted him. She was soothed as well by touching him.

She reached for his hand and clasped her fingers with his.

He had no idea just how much she needed him. She needed him to want her.

His heart was full. He had a hard time fighting back the tears. What did someone as wonderful and amazing as her see in him?

He was head over heels.

Soon he would find out she was too.

So many emotions were coming to the surface for both of them.

Emotions that didn't make any sense, yet they both knew there was no use in resisting.

The drive to the beach was fun. They sang Karaoke, played music trivia, and made a few stops for snacks and subs for the beach.

Conversations were about movies, music, guns, politics and food.

They saw eye to eye on nearly everything.

When he sang, she felt herself getting wet, squirming in her seat.

She wanted him to pull over so she could attack him right then!

And when she sang? Angelic. Mesmerizing. Perfect.

She had fallen in love with him. How this was happening she had no idea. But deep inside, with every fiber of her being, it felt right. After everything in her life she'd been through, and soon she would tell him all about her past, this felt so right.

He found himself falling as well. In all honesty, he started falling the first time she said his name that first night. He wasn't sure how this could be happening either. But he wasn't about to question it.

She asked for a random passenger story.

"I pick up this gal, I'd say mid 40s maybe? Attractive and dressed nicely. Nothing fancy, just tasteful, you know?

She gets in and she's trying hard to keep from completely coming undone.

She asks if I can pull over in the next closest parking lot, so I do.

She asks if I would get in the backseat with her and just hold her.

I thought why not? I get back there with her and she clung to me so tight, her face nuzzling my neck as she stroked my hair.

We probably sat there for a good 5 minutes, neither of us saying a word.

When she was OK, she kissed my neck, thanked me and said she was ready to go to her destination.

And that's it. That's all she wanted and needed and I was apparently someone she trusted not to take advantage of the situation."

If Maggie could fall any deeper, she just did. She wiped a tear away and squeezed his hand.

"You're so sweet. I'm sure that meant the world to her. Did you ever find out what her story was?"

"Nope, just that one interaction was it. Never saw her again."

She said, "But now, tell me another sexy story Seamus. Tell me one that turned you on."

He thought for a second and grinned. "OK. How about one where there was sexual contact?"

She gasped, "Huh! I thought you said you never..."

He made his hand like Dr. Evil shushing her, "Sshhpp...Hang on just listen...So I get this request from a single female rider and go to her location. I get out so she can verify I am who's supposed to be picking her up.

She's probably mid 30s if I had to guess, pretty girl too. Quite a bit younger than me obviously but come on I still notice pretty women.

She laughed, "Did she have bolt ons from the boobie store?"

He laughed hard, "Not that I could tell."

"So I open the door and she gets in the back seat. She's wearing a very short skirt and was acting like she was having trouble with her seat belt and asked me to help.

So I lean in to help, reach across her and she hikes that skirt up and spreads her legs."

Maggie gasped and was getting turned on just listening to him.

"Maggie she had no panties on. Totally shaved. Lips spread open, her clit in plain view as she started rubbing herself with her free hand. Of course I'm looking, I'm right there! She grabs one of my hands and puts it right on her pussy and tries to kiss me. And before you ask, yes I was turned on!"

"Was your dick hard Seamus?"

"It was well on the way. But like either the fool or idiot I was, I backed off. But..."

She was waiting for the but..."BUT WHAT? What happened? You always do that!" She laughed.

"I must have been in some sort of mood that day."

She had a look of concern, "What do you mean? Please tell me you didn't have sex with her."

He grinned, "So before I took my hand away from her pussy I went two knuckles deep inside her with my middle finger and touched her clit with my thumb."

She gasped, "Oh my goodness Seamus! You bad boy! That's um...whew...pretty sexy too." Her mouth was dry as she took a sip of water. "OK and then?"

"She gasped and tried to grab my hand again to keep me from pulling away. I told her I'm flattered but I had a girlfriend I'm loyal to. She bought it, closed her legs and pulled her skirt down."

"And that's it? You took her where she needed to go?"

"Yep. But...I did suck my finger when she wasn't looking."

"Seamus!" She gasped, "Huuuhhh..." and let out a deep sigh.

She clamped her legs shut, her clit tingling as a mini shockwave went through her.

She grabbed his hand and squeezed so tight she was concerned she'd break his fingers.

"Are you OK, Maggie?"

"Yes. That was very sexy. Very erotic. It just uh...got me a little warm." She smiled at him as she moved the AC vent to blow in her face.

She sat for a minute as the AC cooled her off.

She turned toward him and twirled that little ponytail.

"Seamus..."

"Yeah? Are you OK now?"

"Oh I'm great. You know, maybe someday, without warning I'll recreate that for you and see if you can resist my pussy. Would you like that Seamus?"

His mouth went dry as he nodded, "Oh wow...I uh...wow...yes I would. I would very much like that!"

She smiled and knew he'd love her pussy.

Her mind raced, knowing they were another 15 minutes from the beach, she felt bold.

She undid her seatbelt.

"Are you alright, what are you doing?"

"Ssshhhh...just keep your eyes straight ahead," she smiled.

She shimmied out of her shorts and raised the center seat to give him a good view.

"Can I see yet?"

"Ssshhhh....not yet!"

She backed up against the door and spread her legs for him.

"This is for you Seamus. You can look now. Does this turn you on?"

She pulled her panties to the side, showing him her freshly shaved pussy.

She gently rubbed her hand over the outer lips, her eyes locked on to him.

"Oh wow...Maggie, your pussy is beautiful. It's perfect. Yes you turn me on, big time."

"Think you could resist me like you turned those other girls away?"

He swallowed hard, "No. I would give in in a heartbeat without a moment's notice. Can I touch your pussy, Maggie?"

She gasped and closed her legs tight, "Oh shit. Nope. Not yet. You just made me wet again. I have something special planned for our day at the beach."

She gave him a wink.

Instead of letting him touch her, she put a finger in her pussy, moved in and out a few times and brought it to his lips.

He licked, then opened up and sucked her finger.

He grabbed her wrist to keep her hand there and suck deeper.

He told her, "I knew you would taste good Maggie."

She reached between his legs and felt how hard he was.

She grinned, "Wow...Seamus...my goodness...how big are you? Can I see?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah but you'll have to do all the work since I need at least one hand on the wheel."

She undid his belt, unwrapped his shorts and unzipped his fly. She fished his cock out, the head glistening with pre-cum.

"Seamus...your dick is beautiful. I love the head. Can I taste you?"

"Oh fuck... yes Maggie...it's all yours. "

She ran her thumb over the head, collecting some pre-cum and bringing it to her mouth.

She put her head in his lap, put her nose in his pubic hair, inhaled deeply and moaned. She ran her tongue around the head and softly sucked, getting the pre-cum that had oozed out.

"And I knew you would taste good, Seamus." She smiled, licked her lips and slid back to her seat, leaving his cock raging hard and exposed.

She liked him like that.

She loved knowing that she turned him on and got herself back together as they neared the beach parking lot.

Once they got to the beach, they had a picnic on the blanket she had in her bag.

They walked up and down the beach, stopping every 50 feet to kiss.

If they could have stopped time they would have.

They were there all day.

At one point he fell asleep next to her on the blanket. She read her book, holding his hand as he slept.

The sun was starting to get low on the horizon.

What few people there were on the beach were very far from them.

They were laying on their backs, supporting themselves on their elbows, just enjoying the view and sounds of the surf.

He worked up the nerve and sat up, facing her on her side.

"Maggie..."

"Seamus..." She gave him an ear to ear grin. "Have you noticed I love saying your name?"

He sighed, nervous as hell.

"I uh...I don't know how it happened, but I think I'm falling in love with you. Actually, no. I am in love with you Maggie."

She sat up and grabbed him, hugging him so tight he didn't want her to let go.

She kissed his neck, his lips, his cheeks, his ears. She couldn't get enough.

"Oh Seamus, me too. Yes I can't believe this and I don't care how or why it's happening. I have to tell you something though. When you left the other night, I cried hard as soon as I closed my door. I don't know why, I just did. I felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest. I looked for you on the app every day and several times at night when I could and was heartbroken when I didn't see you. I love you Seamus."

"I know I'm so sorry. I just didn't...I didn't know what was happening to me as well and didn't know how to act to be honest. I paced the floor at home with my hands on my head trying to rationalize it. But it's not rational. It's my heart and all day today with you, my heart is full. And I love you Maggie. You're unlike any woman I've ever met."

She kissed him as passionately as she knew how. And wow did she love the way he kissed her back.

She put on a playlist, a modern day mix tape of sorts she made (something she'd never done in her life) and streamed it to a little speaker she brought.

She purposely started with Collin Raye's "If I Were You".

He stood up and asked her to dance.

They danced on the beach and held one another so tight, as if their lives depended on their embrace.

She softly sang to him, "And if I were you, I'd fall in love with me..."

He held her face as they kissed, tears of happiness running down their cheeks.

Never before had either of them felt so complete.

As the sun dropped below the horizon and the colors filled the sky, they undressed one another and made love on the blanket.

They would make new memories together.

Every day.

For years and years to come.

12