The Driving Instructor's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is what Adina meant when she told me I would see something interesting if I came into my office today. Where is she?

I gestured down the hall and before I could comprehend what was happening, this anonymous young woman had grabbed my cock and was pulling me behind her as she headed towards the meeting room. Going through the door, Adina and Samantha were grinning broadly as the woman who is controlling my movement says,

"Hi Adina, I found this guy by the vending machine. I presume he is yours."

The three woman burst out giggling, high-fiving each other, as though they are celebrating a victory. When she is able to speak, Adina turned to me and says,

"Don't think we're crazy. The outside doors are locked so no-one can get in - but Leah is a receptionist here, and a friend, and she was waiting in her office to surprise you. It was so much fun watching you run scared down the hall with that plug in you, your cock bouncing around.! And then being escorted back by your dick even funnier. You are not going to forget this lesson for a long time!"

Handing the phone to Leah, Samantha announced it was time to get to the main business at hand. Coming to stand in front of me, she sternly addressed me,

"Whatever happens from now is from your own mouth. You and your friend said you wanted to do a lot of things to Ade. Well, you have written the script, so this is all your own doing."

Pointing to a table, I was told to bend over it, spread my legs wide, place my hands behind me, making sure my ribboned cock pointed down against the end of the table.

As I followed the order, Adina sat down in a chair in front of me, putting her feet on the table either side of my head, so I was looking both at her sparkling eyes, and the tight crotch of her jeans.

I felt firm hands on my hips, Samantha pressing herself into my backside, driving the plug in further, thrusting her groin with some power against me. It's like I was being fucked in the ass! No, I was being fucked in the ass!

After a few hard thrusts and a slap to my backside, Samantha walked around the table to stand beside Adina. I remained bent over in front of them. Still dressed in the same tank top and leggings, she was also now wearing a harness of some kind around her hips - from which was protruding a six-inch plastic pink dildo! Her hand was moving up and down it as if jerking off, before I realized she was coating it with some kind of lubrication.

Nothing was said as she moved behind me again, my gaze still directed at Adina's beautiful face. The butt plug was removed, and something hard replaced it at the entrance to my ass, my hands behind me now grasped firmly. Adina, unsmiling, speaks to me.

"You seemed to be very concerned with dicks in asses. Bet you never thought it would be your ass? Now apologize to me sincerely and beg, really beg, Samantha to fuck you hard so you will learn your lesson."

I knew what I had to do.

"Ms. Miner, I am sorry for disrespecting you, please forgive me. Samantha, please fuck me in my ass, please fuck me hard, I need a dick in my ass so I can learn my lesson."

I tried to be as sincere as possible, so I could get out of this mess.

The dildo moved into me an inch. Because I have already been stretched by the plug, there was very little resistance. Again, holding my gaze, Adina tells me to continue my apology and begging.

As I do, the dildo moved further into me. I realize that it is not just physical domination they desire, but my emotional and psychic surrender as I am not only begging while being penetrated in the most humiliating manner, but forced to look into the sparkling eyes of the woman who I disrespected and insulted.

Eventually I felt Samantha's weight fully against my ass. Moving her hands to my shoulders for greater leverage, she started to thrust the dildo in and out as she fucked me with increasing force. In front, Adina was almost gleeful when she told me to look to my right and I saw a smiling Leah filming everything with the cell phone.

The strange thing is, the initial unpleasantness in my ass has turned into something else, not pleasure exactly but something deeper, as my prostrate was being stimulated constantly. My begging was punctuated by groans reflecting something more complex, more contradictory. Had I been missing out on this my entire life because of prejudice and mythology?

Reaching for her phone, Adina entered something, and said,

"Now then, what did you say you wanted to do to me. Let's refresh your memory."

My voice was suddenly in the room. "Yeah, what I wouldn't give to bend her over and give her an ass-fucking she won't ever forget!"

The combination of being penetrated anally and looking into Adina's vengeful eyes, while my words ring out, leads to so much embarrassment and shame that I almost pass out.

"I think THIS is an ass-fucking you will never ever forget - I'll make sure of it. The video of this is going to live forever, and if I ever hear you getting out of line, I'll share it with the whole world (or at least your friends and colleagues). Now, thank Samantha for teaching you this lesson. And turn your head so Leah can record it. And let's have nice clear annunciation so there is no doubt."

I am totally broken now and I obey without hesitation,

"Samantha, thank you for punishing me, I deserve it, thank you for fucking me in the ass. I deserve it, thank you for teaching me this lesson. This is an ass-fucking I will never ever forget."

The sound of female laughter reverberates around the room.

Finally, Samantha pulls out and I am left draped over the table, broken with humiliation and stimulation. Told to get to my feet, Adina is standing directly in front of me, Leah just off to the side capturing everything. Then Adina does something totally unexpected - she starts to undress, grabbing the bottom of her sweater, pulling it over her head, leaving her standing in red silk bra and tight blue jeans!

"I expect I am going to get a work-out soon, so don't want to mess up my clothes."

Looking me directly in eyes, her hands go to her jeans and shimmying her hips, they are tugged down and off, leaving her in bra, panties and sandals. Turning, she shows me her incredible ass, speaking over her shoulder,

"As this is what got you in trouble, it's only fair you should get a better view of it - and many people have told me it is magnificent. Who am I to argue?"

I was mesmerized, my still beribboned cock twitching at the most erotic sight I have ever seen. Leah can't stop giggling of to the side.

"Ade, his cock is literally twitching. I think just looking your ass could make him orgasm!"

Laughing contemptuously, Adina shrugs and issues an order,

"Get down on your knees. I give you permission to look at it closely."

As I obey the command, Adina moves her beautiful round pantied ass towards me, so it is just a few inches from my face. I think I am almost whimpering as the blood rushes to my cock. Leah and Samantha are laughing even harder at my pathetic reaction.

Samantha hands something to Adina and she steps into a leather harness. My assumptions/fears are confirmed as she turns around revealing a pink flesh-colored dildo staring me in the face.

"Now, let's see, what was it you and you friend said about making me suck your cock and dick-slapping me? So, you now have pleasure of servicing my cock. Get to it."

I shuffled forward on my knees and bought my mouth to the end of the dildo.

"Hands behind you. I don't want you touching me. You need to get all of my cock in your mouth!"

I took more of the pink dildo into my mouth until it was hitting the back of my throat, almost forcing me to wretch. Holding herself in me by my hair, Adina tauntingly tells me,

"Come on, you are going to have to do better than that. Men are such pussies - they like to give but can't take it in return."

Holding my hair, she starts to move in and out, fucking my mouth. This has the effect of drawing me into her crotch and I can smell her intimate odor. I am struggling to breathe. Out of the corner of my eye I see Leah's camera just a few feet away. More instruction from Adina,

"Look up at me. Don't you dare take your eyes from mine. Not so much fun on the receiving end, is it?"

She continues to fuck my mouth as I obediently stare into her vengeful eyes. Finally withdrawing, Adina holds the dildo against my cheek, softly slapping it.

"What else did you say? Oh yes, you would take great pleasure in, how did your friend put it, 'dick-slapping the shit out of that bitch'."

Holding the dildo at the base Adina started to slap my face quite hard, one side to the other. Tears are streaming down my face, all of it caught it being recorded by Leah who is just a few feet away now.

Samantha notices and says,

"Ade, you've made the little bitch-boy cry. Good job!"

Stopping her assault on my face, Adina stepped back and I had a chance to look at her from a little distance, and the sight is breathtaking - one of the most beautiful, statuesque ,women I have ever seen, standing with hands on hips, clad only in bra and panties, and wielding a strap-on dildo!

It seems that Adina has decided to really take charge of the proceedings.

"One of the other things that you and your friend were laughing about was the idea of 'spit-roasting' me. That is such a disgusting term - and you need to know what it feels like. Get down on all fours and spread your legs wide. Sam, if you'll do the honors from the back, I'll take care of the front. Leah, get to the side so you can capture all of it."

Obeying, I feel Samantha between my legs, maneuvering her dildo into me. It slides in easily. Adina gets on her knees in front of me and forces her cock into the mouth. Soon they are both fucking me and getting into a rhythm, Kristina with her hands on my hips, slamming against my ass, Adina mercilessly pushing the dildo in and out of my mouth. As they develop a rhythm, I am pushed back and forth between them. I can only imagine the smiles of satisfaction and the high-fives they must be exchanging across my body, Leah filming every second of my degradation, as she moves around the room/

I don't know how long this went on, but eventually it ended, and I was told to stand. My legs trembling, I can barely comply, my face wet with tears of humiliation, my ass throbbing, cock trembling. Samantha remarks,

"Ade, I know he's not really enjoying this, but his cock sure seems to be telling a different story - although I have fucked the ribbon right off him."

I looked down and saw my now naked cock, the ribbon on the floor.

Slapping my cock from the side in annoyance, Adina directs me to lie on my back on a table, my ass on the edge, my legs spread and hanging down.

Stepping between them, hooking her arms under my knees, my legs are brought up to my chest, and the dildo is positioned at the entrance to my ass. Taking hold at the ankles, my legs are spread wide into the air as she enters me. I cannot conceive of anything more shameful. I am being fucked in the ass by an incredibly beautiful woman who is grasping me by the ankles, legs apart in the air. Her stomach firm and tight, her breasts jiggle invitingly in her flimsy bra as she looks down at me with utter contempt.

"Next time you and you pals are joking about dicks in asses, just think about this,"

Adina starts to fuck me harder, the slapping sound reverberating around the room. I have never been so humiliated - and never been so sexually aroused. The visual spectacle, the physical sensation, the emotional and psychic shame, is overwhelming.

"Let's hear your apology again. I want you looking right into my eyes. Leah, make sure you get all this."

"Ms. Miner, I am so sorry about disrespecting you and deserve what you are doing to me. I am sorry, I am sorry. Please forgive me."

Sobbing as I say it, my heart is beating so hard it feels as if it could burst from my chest.

Releasing my legs, Adina tells me to wrap them around her, so I feel even more like a woman being willingly penetrated as I am pulling her into me. She almost shouts at me,

"Beg, beg as though you mean it. Tell me how much you are enjoying it. Tell me how much you want me to fill your pussy with my hard cock." The demands are punctuated with hard thrusts, as Leah moves in to focus on my face.

Somehow the words form,

"Please fuck me Ms. Miner. Please fuck me hard. Please fuck my pussy. I have never felt anything like this. Please, please fuck my cunt, please, fuck me anyway you want. Please, please, please, fuck me, fuck me..."

Adina doesn't withdraw as much now but leans into me, her hands on the table holding her up, her vengeful face inches from mine, just thrusting her hips, so she is lodged in my ass, applying on and off pressure. The way she rests her weight on my hard cock, I fear will explode. To the side, Leah is filming everything, announcing,

"This is so wicked, Ade. Can you imagine showing this to all the women who have been abused by assholes like him."

Leaning back, Adina goes back to longer strokes. She brings one of her hands to my cock and starts jerking me off.

"Don't you dare come; you don't deserve that."

The dildo in my ass, her hand on my cock, trying not to come, her voice in my ears, female smirks in my eyes, I fear I might faint.

She finally stops, my legs now draped over her shoulders, the dildo removed. Incredibly, the withdrawal leaves a great emptiness. Kristin has moved so she is standing over my head, and saying, "I hope you are flexible because this next part is going to be challenging," she grabs me at the knees and pulls my spread legs back over my body leaving me an awkward doubled up position, my feet almost beside my face, my cock pointing at me. Some kind of wedge is placed under my body to hold me up. Adina is standing at the end of the table, between my open legs and exposed asshole, looking at me and contemptuously,

"Now what was it your friend said he wanted to do to, and how was I supposed to react? Oh, yes."

Suddenly his voice is in the room, uttering words, I know, that foretell the degradation to come.

"I'd dick-slap the fuck out of her, spurt over that sweet face of hers and then feed her all the cum! She's probably such a slut that she'd say, 'thank you' and beg me to do it again."

Adina again,

"Leah, would you like to come and do the honors. It'll be good practice for you."

Leah jumps up, hands the phone to Samantha, and says excitedly,

"Oh goody, I was wondering when it would be my turn."

Coming to the side she takes hold of my cock and starts masturbating me with long strokes. I am staring up at my cock as a female hand possessively controls me. More instruction from Adina,

"Leah, we don't want him coming too quickly. If you feel he is about to ejaculate, let him go so he can calm down. He can only have a release when he is really begging 'properly.' Then make sure it goes all over his face. Sam, are you ready to capture this? It will be monumental!"

As I am getting close, Leah releases me, so my cock is literally left twitching. She waits thirty seconds and starts again before abruptly releasing me once more. When she does it a third time, I am whimpering and start to plead and beg.

"Please, please, let me cum, please, I'll do anything."

Leah asks innocently,

"And where do you want to come?"

"On my face, please let me come on my face. I'll eat all of it I promise. Please Leah!"

Finally, perhaps taking pity on me, she lets me ejaculate, holding my cock, pointing it towards my face.

"I bet you never thought it would be your face that would be dick-slapped and covered with spunk. Open wide, here it comes."

The release is like nothing I have ever experienced. As the sperm hits my open mouth, all the emotions and feelings that have flowed through my body - the humiliation, the embarrassment, the arousal - are coalesced into a series of physical/ejaculatory spasms, each one coming from deep within me. The tears coming from eyes, the sobs from my body and the feelings of humiliation and shame, have put me almost in a hallucinogenic state. It is the greatest high I have ever had!

Gradually, I become aware of my reality as I hear female laughter, and can feel the sperm dripping down my face, taste it in on my tongue, fingers pushing it onto my mouth. Faintly, I hear Adina's voice.

"Now, I think you have something to say to Leah?"

Somehow the words formed,

"Thank you, Leah, thank you. Please do it again, I am begging you. I loved it so much, thank you, thank you."

Leah can hardly control her glee as she girlishly claps her hands, saying,

"Anytime, but next time I get to fuck you in the ass first!"

As the women remove the bolster, so I am now more horizontal, Adina tells me to get down off the table, which I do gingerly, as I have been in such an unusual position. My muscles and joints are starting to feel the strain, now the arousal and humiliation has passed, and the nakedness no longer defined by an erection, - just a feeling of helplessness and vulnerability. Adina takes a seat in a chair and tells me to come stand between her open legs, hands on my head again.

This is a different kind of shame, no longer with any sexual aspect, my penis soft and vulnerable, although looking down into her delicious cleavage, her panty covered pussy and her bare legs, I can feel something stir. She pokes at my genitals, moving my penis around - gingerly and with some disgust, as it is still moist from my ejaculation - inspecting my balls. Seeing the effect the touching is starting to have, she slaps my rising cock, with a contemptuous,

"Whoa soldier, let's keep this under control. Fucking men and their dicks! Samantha, come get a close-up of this. It's important to see what's happening."

Reaching for something from the side of the chair, Adina is attaching a contraption to my cock. Looking down, I see that she has wrapped a something around the base of my genital and has trapped my penis in a clear plastic cock-cage with a small padlock on it! What is happening?

Rising to her feet, Adina starts to dress. Once completed, she gets a piece of paper from her bag and leaning over a table, signs it.

"This is this is the form you'll need. I have said you passed the workshop, but I recommend that you take a refresher class every six months. Taught by me, of course."

She and a smiling Leah are leaning, relaxed, against the edge of a table. I am standing before them, naked in a cock cage, no longer hard, even further humiliated. Samantha is still filming. Adina addresses me, sternly.

"Well, I hope you have learned a lesson today about the consequences of disrespecting women."

I nod quickly, as she moves to me and flicks the cock cage, saying,

"I'll be in touch soon about this, and next steps in your 'education'. Consider this the first lesson. We also have figure out a way to punish your 'friend' in a similar manner. I have some ideas about we might do that."

There was one final degradation still to come. As Adina and Leah stood next to each other I was instructed to kiss their feet in supplication, and then, kneeling, tilt my head back. One at a time, they both held their hair up, bent at the waist and deposited their saliva in my mouth, not spitting but letting it drop down, with the instruction to swallow. It was almost sensual. Almost. Just when I thought it was over, Samantha hands the phone to Adina and adds her contribution to my mouth. Leah has one final comment,

"Ade, can I help with his future training? I've never used a strap-on and I'd love to learn."

Saying, "of course," the three women head for the door, Leah slyly (and ominously) waving at me over shoulder, leaving me kneeling in the empty room, naked and humiliated, the taste of my own come and their saliva in my mouth, dreading and anticipating in the same moment, what is to come. I dress and slink out of the building, broken, my cock entrapped.