The Driving Instructor's Revenge

Story Info
Disrespecting a woman has serious consequences for a man.
7.6k words
4.55
15.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Defensive Driving Class

Wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist, I found myself standing, blindfolded, in a meeting room in the city hall of a small upstate New York town. How I ended up in this situation, and the events that subsequently transpired, left me transformed for the rest of my life. This is the unlikely tale of what happened.

I was in my mid 30's and had a good sales job that required extensive travel in the northeast, across numerous states. Through an unusual set of circumstances, I ended up getting four speeding tickets in New York state over the span of a few weeks. Three were a result of not noticing a 65 MPH speeding zone changing to 55 MPH one, and one was a moving vehicle violation (turning right on a red light in New York City) that significantly added to my points total.

The police officer who issued the last ticket told me that if I were to get one more, of any kind, in the next 10 months, it would put me over the points limit, my license would be suspended, and I'd be taken into custody (like a drunk driver). I pleaded with him to not issue the ticket, but saying that was not possible, he advised me to contest the ticket in court with the hope that the judge might offer me an alternative - perhaps attending a defensive driving class that would wipe some points off my total.

As that was the only option open to me, I was given a trial date a few weeks later in the same small town where the last ticket was issued. (I made sure that I did not receive another one in the meantime!). At the speeding court, the judge, a woman in her 40's, was not sympathetic and found me guilty. However, she gave me the option of attending, and passing, a defensive driving class that would knock a significant number of points off my total. I accepted on the spot and was provided a date and time (a Saturday a couple of weeks away).

In the meantime, I also heard from my insurance company that my premiums would rise by $3,000 if the points held up, and from the DMV that my license would be suspended if there were any other violations, even a minor one. As my job depended on driving, I knew I had to take the class to get the last points knocked off. It was not a choice.

That's how I ended up sitting in a meeting room in the town hall with 15 other people, of all genders, ages and ethnicities. The instructor turned out to be a very attractive women in her late 20s/early 30s - black shoulder length hair, olive skin, tall (5'10ish'), and strong without being muscular. She looked lithe and athletic, like a pole vaulter, and dressed very professionally in a white blouse with fitted tan pants and jacket. She introduced herself as Adina Miner, before asking the participants their names. As the class started, she told everyone that cell phones were prohibited, and to put them away out of sight. As she started the class, I noticed how tight the slacks fit her round and firm bottom. I was mesmerized by her ass and as the class proceeded, I surreptitiously - or so I thought - took some pictures of her with my phone when she was turned away. In profile, the curve of her back as it flared out to her beautiful derriere sent a jolt to my crotch.

By coincidence, a friend (who knew I was being forced to take the class) texted me to ask how it was going. I sent him one of the pictures with the message, "instructor!" and we started a crude back and forth about what we'd like to do with her. I was so busy with the texting that I barely paid attention to what Adina was saying - and my attitude was pretty dismissive about what a younger woman could teach me about driving. I did not participate at all in the back-and-forth on the content - although I was fully engaged with her body!

After two hours the session ended, and the instructor announced that she would give out the signed forms indicating attendance/passing, and to come up when our name is called. One by one, people received the document, and she very politely shook their hands. I was the last person left, and in my mind was planning how to start flirting. However, before I could even open my mouth, she told me that she would not be signing my form as I was very disrespectful and inattentive.

"Do you think I don't know when someone is using their phone?"

I attempted to argue, but she announced there would be no negotiation, and that she would let the judge know what happened. Gathering her things, she quickly left me alone in the room, speechless! Just then, a new text came in from my friend, and, being alone in the room, I decided to call to tell him what just transpired. I sat down and put the phone on speaker.

My friend was an old college buddy, pretty crude and misogynistic. Hearing what happened, he responded, for him, in a typical way.

"God, she sounds like a real stuck-up bitch who needs to lighten up. A dick in that nice ass of hers would teach her a lesson."

I was uncomfortable with what he was saying. He never really evolved beyond college, and while I was no longer the same person I used to be, I hadn't the guts to challenge him on his language towards women. Now angry and resentful, I found myself agreeing with him and joining in the attacks.

"Yeah, what I wouldn't give to bend her over and give her an ass-fucking she won't ever forget!"

Egged on by him, all my resentments came to the fore, and I was agreeing with all the degrading things he was describing.

"I'm just looking at the picture you sent. She is a beautiful woman. I'd dick-slap the fuck out of her, spurt over that sweet face of hers and then feed her all the cum! She's probably such a slut that she'd say 'thank you' and beg me to do it again."

Eventually, we ran out of ways to insult her, and I sulked from the room.

Just as I got to the outside door of the building, the instructor was coming back in. We exchanged an awkward acknowledgement. I saw her going back into the meeting room and emerging a few seconds. "Forgot my phone," she explained as she passed by me, exiting the building.

Thinking I had nothing to lose - little did I know - I rushed after her and pled my case, but she was unmoved. "Perhaps you'll pay more attention next time."

I persisted and explained my situation to her saying that I could not afford a next time, as the judge made clear this was a one-time chance. Finally, she thawed and told me that she'd talk to the judge, ask her what the options are, and call me once she had more information, although she made clear that she would not pass me on today's class. As she walked away, I couldn't help but stare at her delectable derriere.

I didn't hear anything for a couple of days, my anxiousness rising with each passing hour. Finally on the third day she called to say she had spoken with the judge to inquire about options and was told to either stick with her initial assessment - I would have to live with the consequences - or she could, at her convenience and discretion, offer me the chance to successfully retake the class. The judge would extend the deadline for passing.

Taking a deep breath, then sternly, she told me, "I'm going to let you have another chance next Saturday at the same time, same place."

I thanked her profusely, saying I had learnt my lesson. She replied, rather enigmatically,

"Let's see how badly you want to pass the class?'

Then, a last parting comment that made my stomach churn with trepidation!

"By the way, I audio record all my classes on my phone, and I had forgotten to pick it after the session ended. That's why I returned. I've just listened to the recording - including your phone conversation with your friend. I heard every word - EVERY WORD - of what you'd like to do to me. There will be consequences."

Before I could respond, the call abruptly and ominously ended!

The Lessons of Adina

The following days were full of confusion and emotional turmoil at the lack of knowledge of what her words meant.

Early the next Saturday morning, I received a phone call from an unknown number. A woman's voice - not the instructor - said she was calling with information about the class.

"Please listen carefully as this will not be repeated, and I will not answer questions. When you get to the class location, there are instructions on the door. Any failure to follow the directions precisely and exactly will result in the form being sent back to the court with 'failed' checked and an explanation. Any attempt to question the instructions or discuss them will also result in failure. The choice is yours." I was also told an audio file had been sent to my text number "for background information for today's session." The line went dead abruptly.

I clicked on the file immediately, and instantly realized that I was listening to the conversation I had with my friend after the class! I cringed at my sexist and misogynistic words. Whichever way I thought about it, this was not going to play out well. Clearly Adina had every right to be angry and would likely be looking to enact some kind of payback. But I had no choice.

All the way to the town hall my heart was beating wildly and loudly. The building was open but seemed to be empty - I wondered where the other participants were? There was an envelope on the door to the room with a single piece of paper inside with typed bold text.

"1. Go into the room. 2. STRIP NAKED and place ALL your clothes in the box provided. 3. Wrap the blue towel around your waist. 4. Secure the sleeping mask around your eyes. 5. Wait with your back to the door, with hands in parade position behind you."

My hands were shaking as the tone of the note was very threatening. What on earth was happening? I had a decision to make, but realizing I had no choice - a huge insurance bill/suspension, potential custody with any missed step - I walked on shaking legs into the room.

I followed the instructions, feeling silly and humiliated as I stripped naked in the empty room, which had tables arranged along the walls, leaving the middle open. I wrapped the towel around me and put on the blindfold and stood as directed in the middle of the room. At 35, I was in good shape as I worked out four days a week - not muscular but without any excess fat on me My cock is around 4 inches soft and 6 inches hard which I have been told is pretty average - past girlfriends have told me it is just about right, not too big or too small.

The blindfold made every second seems like a minute, and every minute like an hour. My head was spinning in confusion and embarrassment/fear about who might discover me like this? Although it was a Saturday, it was still an accessible, unlocked, room. The blinds were drawn but there was a walking path right outside the windows. To my shame I realized that I was starting to get hard, not fully, but tumescent enough to feel my cock against the towel. What was happening?

After a few minutes the door opened and I heard footsteps coming towards me - but they were approaching on both sides as they headed towards the front of the room. I was expecting Adina, of course, but who else was here? Then some movement, and Adina's stern voice right before me.

"I'm glad to see you followed instructions and are ready to proceed."

I heard her move behind me with the instructions to place my hands on the top of my head.

"Are you sure you want to carry on?"

I nodded.

"I need to hear, and address me as Ms. Miner from now. Repeat, 'Yes Ms. Miner, I am ready to proceed and obey all orders.'"

I followed the instructions, the words barely escaping my mouth.

Saying, "In that case you won't be needing this," the towel was whisked away from me leaving me standing stark naked, except for the blindfold, hands on top of my head. Instinctively, I tried to cover myself, before she barked that I was not instructed to protect my modesty, and slapped me on my bare ass, I moved my hands back to the top of my head.

There was a girlish giggle from in front of me and the presence of another person, a woman, was confirmed.

"Adina, look, the loser is getting hard!"

Inexplicably, my cock was erecting!

The contempt in the new voice was clear.

"God! Men are so pathetic. Although this one has a pretty good body. Can I see his ass?"

Adina/Ms. Miner told me to turn around and show her friend my backside. This meant that I was facing Adina, my erection now full blown, pointing at 45 degrees to the ceiling. I felt her cup my balls, at first gently fondling them, then taking a tighter grip, she leant in, right by my ear, whispering, threateningly,

"Remember, total compliance, or this ends, and you can face the consequences of your actions."

Telling me to turn around, Adina moved back to her original position, so I was facing her and her friend, blindfolded and erect. I was instructed to remove the blindfold. As my vision adjusted, I found myself staring into what I can only describe as the vengeful eyes of Adina and her friend, leaning back on a table.

Her friend had golden blonde, shoulder-length straight hair, medium height, very pretty with pale skin, wearing a light mascara and a subtle light-red lipstick, dressed in workout clothes - a yellow tank top holding her medium-sized breasts so her belly ring was visible and light blue leggings that hugged her legs and firm, shapely hips tightly. On her feet were black sandals, which seem out of place with the rest of her outfit.

Adina was dressed in a long-sleeved, polo-neck, tight grey sweater, faded blue jeans and sandals. Both had their arms crossed in front of them under their breasts as they stared at me, unsmiling.

Her friend moved towards me and shook my cock as though it were a handshake.

"Hi, my name is Samantha."

Her hand still holding me, squeezing almost rhythmically, she says,

"When Ade told her about what happened, I told her that if she got the chance, she needed to take you over her knee for a bare-bottomed spanking - although it looks like you need another kind of spanking."

As she said that, she released my cock, stepped back, and slapped it quite hard from one side and then the other.

"This is not an appropriate response at all."

Halting her assault, she went back to stand beside Adina again. Samantha seemed to have taken charge, at least for the moment, and told me that this session was going to be all about me apologizing for "the misogynistic things" I said.

"To start with, get down on all fours and kiss both out feet."

When I didn't move, she slapped my cock again. "Now!"

Resigned, I got down and brought my lips to their sandaled feet.

Telling me to stand, Samantha proceeded to grab me by the ear and pulled me across her lap as she took a seat in a chair. I felt the cotton fabric of her leggings on my cock as my arms came down in front to hold myself up, leaving my legs dangling in the air behind me. Reaching under me, my cock was positioned between her legs.

"You know, most of the time when my boyfriends have misbehaved, and I am spanking then bare-assed, they don't get hard as they're too embarrassed - but this one!"

A hard slap on my ass accentuated her comment. Samantha was now really wailing away with her bare hand, the sound of flesh-on-flesh filling the room. I couldn't believe the position I was in - laying naked voer the lap of a women who I don't even know as she punished me for an afront to her friend.

Adina came over to my head, pulling my hair, making me look into her eyes,

"Just think about this the next time you even think about disrespecting a woman."

Samantha asked for my hands behind me, and grasping then in her own hand, said,

"Ade, this will make a great pic."

Hearing Adina say "smile," I looked her way, a cell phone capturing this humiliating scene for who knows how many other eyes.

Samantha continued her assault on my bare backside, my cock remaining hard the entire time as I rubbed against her nylon covered legs. Eventually the blows stopped, and my hands were released - with the instruction to not move them - as I heard the ominous sound of a latex glove being snapped on, before, a few seconds later, a hand is pulling my cheeks apart, and a lubricated finger carefully burrowing into my asshole.

Adina was giggling uncontrollably,

"Who was it who needed something in their ass?"

Samantha's entire finger was in me, then withdrawn, then inserted, and I realized she was finger-fucking me in the ass as I lay bent over her lap, while another woman gleefully watched and filmed everything. This had all happened with minutes of them entering the room! Everything was already out of my control.

My cock was still trapped between Samantha's thighs, and I panicked that I might come over her lap, but the finger was withdrawn before that happened. However, something hard and plastic took its place, as Samantha commented,

"As he was so concerned about dicks in asses, I think he needs to experience what it feels like - let's start with a butt plug!"

The plug went in smoothly as her finger had already lubed me up, and I felt it pop-in with the flat part holding it in place. Then, nothing, just waiting, lying naked over a strange woman's lap with a plug in my ass after being spanked and fingered. My feelings were in a turmoil - aroused and humiliated, my emotions full of shame and embarrassment. Samantha explained,

"Men are always trying to fuck my ass, saying I'll enjoy it, so I give them the choice. If I can fuck them in the ass first, then I'll think about it - they get real quite at that point."

I was pushed off her lap onto the floor with the plug still in me, sprawled at their feet, impaled and naked. My erection felt even more shameful, as it seemed to indicate that I liked the humiliating treatment.

Samantha, who had really taken charge, gave new directions and I was soon on my knees, hands behind me, head down in shame. Adina had been taking pictures/video of everything, but moving towards me, she handed the phone to Samantha.

"I want a proper and heartfelt apology."

I mumbled an apology.

"I can't hear you. Loud and clear enough so It will record properly."

"I am sorry Ms. Miner for being disrespectful and using inappropriate language. Please forgive me. I will never do anything like that again."

Extending one of her sandled feet towards my kneeling form, she told me,

"Now kiss my feet again to show you mean it."

I did as commanded and heard the click of the camera from the side as Samantha gleefully announced,

"I guess I found my screensaver - a stark naked man with a butt plug kissing a woman's feet!"

They both laughed, debating on whose phone it should go, before Samantha said,

"Actually, I know one thing that will make this an even better."

Told to get to my feet, Samantha got a yellow nylon ribbon with a bow from her bag and tied it carefully around the head of my hard cock. Stepping back she snapped another picture of me - beribboned, cock humiliatingly saluting her.

More laughter and giggling as they held on to each other in the way that girlfriends sharing a joke do. Struggling to keep a straight face, Adina said she was thirsty, and handing me some coins told me to get her a drink from the vending machine in the hallway.

Seeing the panic in my eyes, she walked to the door and held it open for me.

"I am losing patience. What are you waiting for?"

On shaking legs, I left the room and found myself in the hallway, naked, and ridiculously beribboned, looking for the vending machine. I saw it at the end of the entry hallway to the city hall, and telling myself that Adina would not risk something like this if there was any possibility that someone else was in the building, I rushed there, my cock waving in front of me, looking around in panic to make sure no-one was watching. The butt plug made it awkward to move quickly, and I had to take short little steps. The town hall is quite small, with glass doors leading to the street, which meant I could see people outside walking by. All they would have do is look over! Just having retrieved a can of soda from the machine, I heard a door behind me open, and as I looked back, (another) young woman emerged from an office, walking towards me. She looked very young - twenty I would guess - her hair is colored a rust orange, curly down to her shoulders, pale skin, grey piercing eyes, delicate nose and lips, wearing a plaid shirt, dark blue jeans and black ankle-length boots. Covering my cock with my free hand, I could not move, standing paralyzed as she approached. Crossing her arms and smiling wickedly, she said,