All Comments on 'The Drone'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved it. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop and ended staying up way too late. I just had to see how it was going to end. I'm glad that kept it between the two of them and didn't involve the daughters or his parents. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best

This story is long, but worth every single word. Please do write more, maybe eve a continuation of this one.

ChaozFishyChaozFishyalmost 4 years ago

The hottest story I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Great story. Please continue it!

Sparks59Sparks59almost 4 years ago
Second Chapter?

I would very much like to see where you might take this in another chapter. Very nice story!

Winger534Winger534almost 4 years ago
More!!!

Omg! Such an awesome story! The mystery around who was flying the drone was so well thought of! We DEFINITELY need more of Biff & Nira!

ArediaArediaalmost 4 years ago

Please continue this excellent story. I can't wait for Chapter 2! :)

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
As erotic as they get

The scene where they have sex for the first time should be read to Bolero playing in the background. It happened so gradually and had such realistic moments along with the fantasy. i was originally appalled at the prospect of a 10 page story, but it moved along very well. Does seem to need a continuation although sometimes (usually) the reader can fantasize the best conclusion himself. 4*

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 4 years ago
Excellent

A very thoughtful tale told with care for both sides of the relationship. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First class

Beautifully-paced, well-written, thoughtful. One of the best stories I have read on this site. Well done.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 4 years ago

Now that is one fine story. You nailed the dialect.

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
Just too kong

I quit at page 5. It started well but just got tiresome.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
The Kraken Wakes

That certainly awakened young Biff to a new and interesting phase of his life.

As other commenters have said, this is a long story for a single-part Literotica submission, but it retains interest all the way through. I thought it was a well-written tale with some fascinating twists and turns as it progressed.

For me, the most interesting approach to the older woman - younger man story is one where she works to educate him for his future relationships while enjoying herself in the process. There is no expectation of a long-term relationship between the characters. (Nymph Writer's 'Frankie and Mrs Young' is a standout example.)

Mr Squeeze doesn't look to the future in this story, leading a couple of commenters to suggest further chapters. Unlike his 'Young Zoe' story where the young lady seems settled in for the long term with her older gentleman, there would appear to be a few obstacles (mother Kraken, Nira's daughters) for this to develop into more than an interesting fling for Biff and Nira.

But I liked it anyhow.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Very nice story and well written.

ncng3ncng3almost 4 years ago
Excellent

That was excellent, one of the best that I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
one of the best

Well written, well paced and all round erotic story...certainly one of the very best I have read on here.

pcman1950pcman1950almost 4 years ago
Superlative!

One would wish a Nira for every boy coming of age. I, too, thought of myself for decades as being unappealing to women. Add to that an upbringing that frowned on all things sexual and was profoundly lacking in information or mentoring, far too many possibilities were lost, and self-esteem took far too long to flourish. Great read..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never judge a story by the title

As many have said an amazing piece of erotic fiction. Relatable, realistic characters with insecurities, self doubts, and a touch of over analysing. :)

Many of my personal quirks satisfied which added to the enjoyment even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eroticism

While the drone setup seemed a little contrived, the love scenes held a sustained eroticism that I have seen few authors here equal. I think you hurried a bit at the end - we would all have enjoyed the final naughtiness...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful...

I think this was the best story I've read so far on Literotica.. Sensitive, tasteful, erotic, sexual, psychological, descriptive, cultural, I'm running out of words tho I'm sure there are more. The tease at the end was a masterstroke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tease

The author of this story is a tease...and I loved every minute of it. Long story but held my interest all the way through.

Well done, sir!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

I can’t love this story enough. I really want another chapter. I got the feeling Biff’s mom knew more than she was letting on, as if she was subliminally encouraging him. He said at multiple points he’d do anything for Nira, hearing him actually proclaim that he loves her would be wonderful

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the well written and imaginative story!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

This is one very good story. I could not but be reminded of an episode if NCIS. Gibbs turns to Tobias and asked him if he ever had an older woman take him under her wing so to speak. When Tobias replied he had indeed enjoyed such attention Gibbs said “didn’t hurt a thing did it”. Thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

young boy fantasy shite. yawn.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

If you haven't already writen a sequel, then you're not planning it; but I second and support what NewOldGuy77 suggested 2 years ago.

HecticZHecticZ4 months ago

Wish you worte more of these genre of stories. I can't get enough of your writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous