The Drone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about both situations had been artificial.

He had been played, he decided.

Sitting on the side of her bed, he watched as she reached behind her back. A moment later, the bikini top fell away. Her breasts hung like two brimming water skins. Then, she pulled down her bottoms and stepped out of them. Walking to him, she reached out to signal he should lay back.

He did.

She crawled onto the bed over him.

Looking up at her, he said, "I want to cum inside you."

She smiled down. "Yes," she replied, nodding. "This is what I want, as well. Always."

Biff's hands could not get enough of Mrs. Jamali's breasts or her ass. He alternated between the two as she rode him. Eventually, he settled on her butt because it gave him leverage to thrust against her. Plus, he found that he enjoyed sucking on her nipples as much as he liked touching them. Hands clutching her ass and mouth sucking her breast, it was the best of both worlds.

His climax was induced by hers. Her unrestrained cries of pleasure filled Biff with a satisfaction equal to and quite possibly surpassing the joy her body gave to his.

At the moment when he knew that, in other circumstances, he would have to pull out of her, to be able to remain joined with her was a kind of perfection. Biff knew she felt his semen pumping into her body because she wailed that strange phrase, "Jee Haan!" with each pulse.

In the end, she fell atop him, showering his face with kisses. She giggled like a young girl throughout. After a minute or so of these pecks, she lay beside him. He stared up at the ceiling. On her side, she rubbed his chest.

"Nira?" Biff finally said.

"Hmm?"

"Did you—did you trick me today?"

Her fingers alighted on his chin. She turned his face toward hers, admitting, "Yes, Biff. I did."

Biff blinked at her for a moment then asked, "Should I be angry with you?"

"Please do not be, my hamraaz," she urged. "Forgive me, but you were being silly."

He searched her dark eyes.

She explained, "This morning you apologized to me for how we shared our bodies with one another yesterday, but do you not see that to share our bodies in love, we must both agree to do so, together? It was never you, alone, you see? I wanted it, too. In fact, I believe that if you consider yesterday with clear eyes, you will see that I was the seducer more so than you."

Biff saw some truth in this, but he didn't have time to respond. Nira went on, saying, "You also said that you were weak. First, I know this to be untrue. You are a strong person, not just of body but of heart, as well. And second, do you not see how these words might insult me—how your shame lessens the beauty of our lovemaking? How your regret robs me of the joy that I feel?"

Taken aback by the sincerity of her words, Biff opened his mouth to apologize.

"Allow me to finish. Please," she said. "You told me that you had disrespected me. It was not our lovemaking that disrespected me, Biff; it was your telling me it did that was the true disrespect. Those words put me on a pedestal where I do not wish to be. They put you beneath me, not beside me. I am no princess. You are no peasant."

Biff said, "I'm sorry...."

"Wait, please. I must explain why I behaved the way I did this morning, and then I must apologize to you."

Biff shook his head. She doesn't need to apologize, he wanted to say.

Her words came out softly, but clearly. She spoke like a teacher might speak to a gifted, but erroneous student. "You must understand that I forgave your words the moment they were spoken. You are young and wish to be noble to me, but it was silliness. So, I thought, 'How can I show him—not tell him—how untrue his words are?'"

She adjusted herself on the bed, still looking into his eyes. "First, I wanted to show you that it was never just you—your desires, your so-called lack of self-control—but my desires, as well. So, we have what happened outside under the deck. But, you must understand that even though I may have set up the situation, I wanted this. I longed to put your penis in my mouth. I yearned to taste your semen."

"You did?"

She nodded. "Yes, and if I am fortunate, I will get many, many more opportunities to have your penis in my mouth."

Biff's mind struggled to grasp the amazing import of her words. At a minimum, Biff took this to mean Nira envisioned a relationship that might span months or longer. Even more, though, he knew that he could just as easily have told her that he wanted her body every day. They were alike in their desires. She wasn't some different species—mother or older woman. She was like him.

"As to the second matter—my luring you on the carpet—I admit it was very contrived, having you hold my hips that way. But, I wanted you to see that one cannot so easily cast aside one's sexual appetites. They are not turned on or off like a light switch. And, again, I need you now to understand that even though I tricked you, it was real for me. Real, Biff. I wanted it. I wanted you to make love to me from behind."

"From behind? Specifically?"

"Oh, yes," she said with hushed enthusiasm, "I daydreamed about such things. I pleasured myself to the vision of it many times."

"But, why me? I'm just some kid...."

She laughed, cutting him off. "Forgive me, please, my hamraaz. It surprises me, this lack of self-awareness. It is quite endearing." She caressed his face, scanning it. His nose. His jaw and lips. His cheeks and eyes. "You are a beautiful young man, attractive in every way. I am not alone amongst the girls of your acquaintance, I am very certain, in pleasuring myself to the thought of your face kissing mine, your body pushing against mine."

Biff turned to the ceiling in deep thought.

He felt Nira watching him. Eventually, she said, "Tell me your thoughts, Biff."

He told her the story of the 8th-grade dance and Anne-Marie Bisbano. He told her how he learned he was ugly and how he decided to avoid girlfriends.

She listened quietly, and then she said, "That is very tragic. I am so sorry this happened, Biff."

Biff shrugged.

She said, "We all—every one of us—go through such stages. I was an ugly, misshapen child when I was twelve and thirteen, but I grew out of it. You have grown out of your homely years, as well."

Biff considered this idea.

Nira went on, "But, you must again forgive me because I have been talking only of your physical loveliness. It is your kindness, your willingness to work hard, and your desire to please those around you that I find most attractive. You are the opposite in this way of my ex-husband."

Biff wanted to ask about the divorce but decided it might upset her. So, he turned his mind to how their relationship began, asking, "What made you use the drone?"

Her eyes seemed to look through him when she responded, "It was not my idea. Fatima had some friends over to spend the night. They were up late talking, and I overheard them talking about boys and sex. I did not wish to listen in, but they mentioned your name."

"They did?"


"Oh, yes, and one of the girls—Vivian, perhaps—jokingly suggested that they use the drone to peep into your window when you were changing."

Nira's eyes bent downward. She said, "I thought little of this until one night when I did see you changing from my window. I watched you, and I yearned to see more. I remembered the drone idea, so I began to practice with it while Fatima and Shefali were at school."

Biff smiled.

Nira looked at him and said, "I am so very sorry that I did that to you without your knowledge. I should not have. It was an idea that I could not get rid of. It became an obsession. It is like the story of the birdcage."

"Birdcage?"


"Yes. You put an empty birdcage in a room of your house where you see it every day. At first, you imagine what it might be like to have a bird in it. Later, you begin to feel it is a waste to have a birdcage with no bird inside. Finally, you purchase a bird to put in the cage."

Biff said, "Oh."

"You were my birdcage. I saw you often. I wondered, and then I desired. Finally, I acted. I used the drone, and I asked you to mow." Her hand rubbed Biff's shoulder. "Do you hold this against me, Biff?"

"No."

"Thank you. I thought looking would be enough to satisfy me, but as we came to know each other better, as I came to see your unselfishness and your good heart, I knew looking would not be enough to quench my desires. I needed to touch, to taste, and to make love."

It was humbling and gratifying to Biff, hearing how this beautiful, sexy woman came to desire him. Nira, he thought, was probably exaggerating about how attractive he was, but it didn't matter to Biff. He was, he now believed, good-looking enough.

Nira spoke again, "I felt so ugly and weak, having just completed my divorce from Suleiman—excuse me, that was my ex-husband's name. I was alone and unhappy. You became my new hope. I watched you. I dreamed of you, and you have made me happy as a woman for the first time in many years."

He turned to her, asking, "When you daydreamed about us together, what was one of the things you most wanted to do?"

She saw his erection and smiled mysteriously. Sitting up, she murmured, "I dreamed of us together in every way, but let me show you the one that was perhaps the naughtiest."

Nira showed Biff what she wanted, and they made one another very happy.

*****

Note: In a conversation regarding another of my stories, an esteemed author on this site spoke of a greater interest in the younger man, older woman-type Mature tales. I thank this author for—in a way—offering up the challenge. I also thank you, reader, for getting through a long story. I hope your investment of time yielded adequate compensation in entertainment and that the errors were few enough not to distract.

-FS/Mr. Squeeze

1...5678910